Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A demon wolf and her master (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:30 pm
Vincent Hammond

Bella woke up and said "Master.... you okay?" She then felt his forehead and said "Master.. you have a fever." She then got a cloth and wet it in the bathroom and set on his forehead as she turned human and hugged him and started to cry over him for the first time since he met her. SHe was worried as she stayed by his side and took care of him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:43 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Bella woke up and said "Master.... you okay?" She then felt his forehead and said "Master.. you have a fever." She then got a cloth and wet it in the bathroom and set on his forehead as she turned human and hugged him and started to cry over him for the first time since he met her. SHe was worried as she stayed by his side and took care of him.
James fever lasted two days. When he was better he saw that bella had been crying and hugged her close.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:36 pm
Vincent Hammond

Bella smiled and hugged him back. "Master I'm so glad your okay." SHe said and wagged her tail as she nuzzled him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:08 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Bella smiled and hugged him back. "Master I'm so glad your okay." SHe said and wagged her tail as she nuzzled him.

"sorry about that. . . Some times i randomly get fevers. . . It a side effect of using blood magic." he said kissing her eye's and softly rubbed her head.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:22 pm
Vincent Hammond

"It's okay master." She said wagging her tail as he pet her. She then kissed him and added when they stopped. "I'm just glad your okay now."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:58 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"It's okay master." She said wagging her tail as he pet her. She then kissed him and added when they stopped. "I'm just glad your okay now."

james kissed her back smilling. she noticed his right eye had traces of crimson red in it. “i feel very hungry.” he said smiling.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:13 pm
"Well you've been sick for almost 3 days. I'd imagine you would be." SHe said and said "I'll go get you something to eat. You stay here and relax." She then kissed his cheek and went to the kitchen in her human form. The servants were fully aware of her human form now and would serve her no matter what. She then had the chef prepare a big meal for James and herself.

Vincent Hammond

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:51 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
"Well you've been sick for almost 3 days. I'd imagine you would be." SHe said and said "I'll go get you something to eat. You stay here and relax." She then kissed his cheek and went to the kitchen in her human form. The servants were fully aware of her human form now and would serve her no matter what. She then had the chef prepare a big meal for James and herself.

Vincent Hammond

James sat up in bed touching his right eye. he didnt have a normal fever. . . he had a fever from fighting off a demon that was trying to take his body. james won and as a reward he was given a seeing eye that could show him things he never knew of. the past, present and future. he focused andlooked into the future of when he and bella were to wed.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:58 pm
Vincent Hammond

Bella then came into the room and was in her dog form. She giggled and wagged her tail as she jumped onto the bed and started to snuggle up to him and started to nuzzle his chest. She was worried about his eye and hoped it would return to normal. SHe had no idea of his power yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:29 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Bella then came into the room and was in her dog form. She giggled and wagged her tail as she jumped onto the bed and started to snuggle up to him and started to nuzzle his chest. She was worried about his eye and hoped it would return to normal. SHe had no idea of his power yet.

James kept spacing out watching the future seeing Bella holding his dead looking body. also a tall man behind bella. “NO. . .” he yelled reaching his hand out but the vision vanished.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:36 pm
Vincent Hammond

Bella heard him and gasped when he suddenly reached out. "Master... are you okay?" She said in a worried tone. She looked at him wondering what was wrong? THen she put her ears back saying "Was it something I did?" She then looked at him wondering if she did something wrong.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:48 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Bella heard him and gasped when he suddenly reached out. "Master... are you okay?" She said in a worried tone. She looked at him wondering what was wrong? THen she put her ears back saying "Was it something I did?" She then looked at him wondering if she did something wrong.

james breatged heavy as he touched his right eye. he looked at bella and hugged her close shaking with fear. he didnt know what to do.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:46 pm
Vincent Hammond

"What's wrong master?" She asked looking worried and gave him a 'please tell me' look before she nuzzled him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:04 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

"What's wrong master?" She asked looking worried and gave him a 'please tell me' look before she nuzzled him.

James slowly shook his head. not really able to talk about what he saw. ”i . . . i cant say.“ he said hugging her close. "but please just stay in my arms.”  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:18 pm
Vincent Hammond

"I promise master." Bella said and snuggled close to him letting him hold her. She was worried about what was going on but knew he must have his reasons if he didn't want to tell her what was going on.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff