Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Ninjago: The Second Generation (Open but still Accepting ^^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:40 pm
"Ahh so then it's your good that I ate this morning. It was rather good" he mused following her. Coming behind her Kai reached past her grabbing two of the crates. "Here let me get this for you" he told her with a grin as he started towards the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:41 pm
He nodded "R-Right" he adjusted his footing and attacked again and began training.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:02 pm
Elly blushed deeply at what he said and when he helped her. "T-Thank you." she said with a shy smile and went with him to the food storage room beside the kitchen.

"Good, try to make your movements more smooth." Sophie said as she coached him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:25 pm
"Yes ma'am" he followed the instructions as best he could  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:53 pm
"I'll put them away if you'll tell me where they go." Cecilia was not in the mood to be fumbling around trying to figure something like this out when there was someone who could tell her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:12 am
"That's the problem, I don't know where they go" Xynku sighed honestly  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:06 am
Molly giggled. "Here." she said and opened up the right cupboards for them. "Though it saddens me to see such strong Ninja giving up on a quest so easily." she joked though it was meant as a little insult to get them to think.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:19 am
"Thanks" Xynku sighed as he began to put the dishes away  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:41 pm
"W-well, thats no reason to poke someone with a fork." Alicia said as she got up to drop her plate in the sink." I gotta go, I'm currently neglecting my normal morning routine." Alicia said as she turned to leave.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:54 am
Heading into the food storage room Kai went thru the kitchen where everyone was still at giving a passing glance at them. Getting into the food storage room he went ahead and placed the crates down before grabbing the one she was wearing before turning to walk out. "Come on then" he said walking back into the kitchen. "Hey any of yall seen the old woman" he asked looking around.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:15 am
Elly smiled and happily followed Kai with a light blush. He so nice too, he's perfect! she thought.

Molly looked up and smiled. "She's in the training hall with Sebastian." somehow Sophie and Molly always knew where the other was and who they were with.

"I'll go with you." Kyle said as he stood up. "I need to get out of this weird drama pit." he added as he followed Alicia out.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:43 am
"He's a bit hopeless but alright" Kai said shaking his head a bit as he smirked. "Alright then lets go find her" Kai said turning to leave as he headed out towards the dojo. "Come on then" he said giving elly a small wave to have her follow him.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:53 am
Elly smiled and happily followed after Kai to the dojo. "H-How long have you been living here?" she asked shyly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:13 pm
"Not to long now" Kai said as he walked infront of her. It didn't take them long to find the building they were looking for that he quickly pushed the door open to. "Hey granny" Kai called as he walked inside hearing the sounds of training coming from the inside.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:21 pm
Sophie turned around when she heard Kai and smiled at him and Elly. "Ah good morning Elly. I'm sorry I forgot today you were bringing the food." she said and got out some money. "Here you go."

"Thank you Ms. Sophie." Elly smiled then blinked. "Wait, this is more than what we agreed. I can't take this." she said and tried to give the money back.

"No, that's for making you wait." Sophie smiled and made her keep the money.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff