Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Girl Who Would Be King [[NA//O]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:58 pm
"That's a sad look. You don't seem so awful..." Enyo said to Lio with a pout, and looked towards Gio. "So... How do you plan on evading Ms. S+M-Sadist?" Enyo laughed and finished off her cold coffee. She was starting to get antsy. She wanted to go walk or something fun, so her legs started bouncing.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:14 pm
Lewis was walking down the street when he noticed a rather odd sight, a woman dressed like a witch, talking with someone else. Okay, not gonna ask, just gonna keep on walking and get a donut and some chocolate milk. He thought to himself as he passed by, giving the girl another looksee before continuing on his way to the coffee shop, because a coffee shop without donuts was like a proper gentleman without a monocle, which would be to say that he wouldn't be very proper.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:35 pm
"E- evade her?" Giovanna wasn't entirely sure she even wanted to evade Kara, but definitely knew that Kara's tendency for not letting her walk away would definitely impede her own tendency for protecting whoever needs defending. She sipped her drink and hoped Enyo would keep talking so she wouldn't have to think much on it.

((Koujo, how about us heroes start our heroics with some small time NPC crimes, like stopping robberies or whatnot?))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:47 pm
[*Shrugs* Whatever's cool. I was thinking about how Kara would let you go, and figuring as soon as we left the shop she'd notice us and a fight would most likely ensue, but NPC crime stuff sounds okay by me. Idk if Mal is gonna be on or not for a bit]

"Yeah, like, can you make armor for yourself? Or can you, make a tunnel system for yourself to hide while you walk? How do you think you're gonna not be found? She seemed awfully insistent on not letting you go." Enyo said, matter-of-factly and with a proud smile. "Come on, let's go figure this out." She said, standing and walking to the door. She looked out, and the street was still fairly normal, not busy enough for decent coverage and not empty. There was a boy Enyo recognized from around that was headed towards the shop, but the two girls were still on the bench down the street.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:57 pm
"A- armor.... I can do armor. But a tunnel.... I- I'm not sure enough of my abilities to do anything underground." She stared at her rock, putting a ring to it and shaping it into a bracelet, which she immediately put on. "Above ground, I'm sure of myself. I could create a stone wall labyrinth in no time. Though once I'm in reach, I doubt she'd let me be far enough to construct said labyrinth...."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:04 pm
"How about make a weapon and shield out of it? I mean, you can do a sword, or something, I'm sure? I dunno." Enyo's pride was quickly evaporating. She never really had thought of earth bending much [And that IS what she'd call it, because it was simple that way] and so had no clue what Gio was capable, actually. "I can fight her for a bit, enough for you to get away, at least, but I'm not sure of her abilities either."

[I'm gonna log off in about half an hour or so. There's a meteor shower tonight, and I just HAVE to go see it.]

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:18 pm
[I'm on off and on lolz. ]

"Trick is. Those used don't often enjoy being torn from what they've found. As I said before, I'm not entirely certain that she's not better off being a tool for that girl. She may calm her down a bit, that or it will teach some interesting life experiences. Plus, you've failed to ask her what it is she desires. Whether or not it is best for her, what she wants is what she should receive." Lio slowly stood up and stretched. He ignored her previous comment. She had no idea how awful he truly was. Or could be.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:24 pm
"Never a sword. Swords are tools of violence. I'm a protector, I can't so easily take up arms. But a shield.... I could do a shield. That's a lovely idea. Thank you." She glanced down to her new stone bracelet, but thought it was missing something.... A flower perhaps? She put her bracelet to the ground and a ring to her bracelet and a stone flower grew and blossomed upon the top of the bracelet. She smiled at her new earthen accessory.  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:29 pm
"'Trick is.' Nothing. I know what I know and what I know is that this young innocent girl should not be around that... woman." Enyo was getting defensive and trying not to swear. "Gio is a good girl, and she should stay that way. That... woman, out there is not. And will only cause pain. Gio has made it clear she is afraid of that woman." Enyo knew what she was doing... normally. "Lessons should not be taught at the expense of someone's well being." Enyo would not change her mind unless her duty (in this case Gio) told her otherwise.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:49 pm
Giovanna suddenly wondered what time it was. Without a watch, time slips away. She looked down to her shadow, but then remembered that's of no real help when you have no clue which way North is. "U- um, Enyo? What time is it? I really must know.... I have a job I really must get to by the fourteenth hour."  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:14 am
Molly noticed a guy walk by who was looking at them and she smiled and winked at him playfully. "You know, best part about standing out is that you meet interesting people." she said to Kana. "I met all of you without moving at all." she added.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:18 am
"Uhm..." Enyo looked around for a clock, and figured out the time in her head, and estimated "Half past 12? I might be off." She still didn't notice a clock, but she knew it wasn't quite two yet. What she did notice was Gio's new bracelet. "Cute." She said sweetly.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:30 am
(Just to annoy you Devan. )

"It's likely about 1:13. Though that's just my guess. I'll speak no further on my thoughts that good and evil work best when together. I do believe I am getting quite bored though. I don't know why I thought going this way would be more interesting than seeing the trouble that girl could cause. She seems like she's be willing to burn a whole city down to find Gio. Though perhaps that's why I want to get her away. I like when like her lose what they desire. Makes me all giddy inside."
Lio's voice trailed off during the last sentence as he realized he was ranting. Why was he starting to ramble on and on like this? It wasn't like him. Before he ran into Enyo he never talked much at all. He gained respect that way through an underground fighting ring. Plus, he tended to stutter if he tried to speak in actual coherent sentences without rambling.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:44 am
[You, sir, will pay -.-]

"You sure are verbose, aren't you?" Enyo said, teasingly. "Let's get you to your job, Gio." Before laughing quietly. "I met two people in less than ten minutes, named Gio and Lio." She said it mostly to herself, but it was still entertaining for her. "Alright. Let's get you to work." And she boldly walked out the door, facing away from the woman that set her sword off like a volcano, and walked quickly away.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:52 am
Kara didn't bother replying to Molly. She got up when she saw Enyo leaving and (tripping the boy Molly was interested in, very obviously, on the way) trotted over to the others. "What the hell do you think you—" She stopped when she felt a buzzing between her breasts and pulled her phone out of a special pocket she made with her bra (since it was the only place she could store her wallet and cell phone without them being stolen) to check her text. Then she kissed Gio hard and murmured, "Got something I've got to do, honey. I'll see you later." Then she jogged away, carefully not attracting attention.

((I see your minor crimes and raise you one organized plot, sir.))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff