Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
If I show you, will you stay with me? (Fox and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:53 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina chuckles and sits up while looking over and grinning triumphantly, "A lot!" She chimes while yawning and leaned back against the tree. "Thanks to you.... I can't go to class since its probably about to be over...." she pouts giving him a 'it's-all-your-fault' glance.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:14 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael laughed a little at her "Your welcome and so that you know your going to have to skip the rest of the day unless you want everyone to think you skipped" he said with a smile as he leaned against the tree as well  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

She cursed underneath her breath. "If I'm skipping out on the rest of the day then your staying here with me." She says looking over at him obviously not excited about skipping class... but she just leaned back and closed her eyes.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:27 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael looked over at her and nodded "I know and I'm fine with staying with you but why stay here? We could just leave and go somewhere better" he said with a smile  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:33 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosa perked her right eye open slightly as her ears twitched only twice. "Like where?" She questions opening both eyes now and looking at him.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:43 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael shrugged "I don't know but why stay at school if your not going to go right" he said as he looked at her  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:59 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

She shrugged and stood up, brushing herself off of any extra fort or dust while straightening out her skirt. "You make a pretty good point... lets go." She says with a smile while concealing her ears and tail quickly before walking off./color]

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:02 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael smiled and stood up and dusted himself off then started walking towards the gate of the school. "Thanks. Now come on no time to waste"  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:00 am
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

She smiles, "Alright then. Lead the way!" Rosalina chimes while walking besides him. Wondering where they were going.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:14 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael nodded and lead the way off the school grounds as he thought about where they could go "How about a movie?" he suggested as he continued to walk down the street  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:45 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

"Really? Sure lets go!" She says with a small smile. Technically this would be her first time ever going to a move or anything of the sort, but she wouldn't let him know! Oh goodness ghats be extremely embarrassing!

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:00 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael smiled at her and nodded "Yeah really I'll even pay for you for making you skip school" he said as he continued walking "But is there anything in particular you want to see?" he asked  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:05 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina chuckles, "Thanks but I can pay for myself....." she says while shrugging casually. "It doesn't matter much..... maybe something that keeps me in suspense?" She suggests walking along with him. Growing quite excited.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:19 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael nodded "I know but I will anyway" he said then saw the theater in sight. "Ok sounds good to me" he said then smiled as they arrived and he walked in  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:47 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

She just sighed only slightly, not going to argue with him as they approached the movies and her crystal blue ayes lit up with such wonder and excitement. So this was a movie theater! It was certainly huge, high ceilings and so much space for people to fill in! "Wow....." she breathes out speechless and quietly. Hoping no one heard but sort if didn't care at the moment before following him. Not wishing to get lost in here.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces