Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Wonderland Project: Planning and OOCs - OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where do your loyalties lie?
  Gold!!!
  Long live the Queen of Hearts!
  Long live the Queen of Diamonds!
  I like toast.
  Long live the Queen of Clubs!
  Long live the Queen of Spades!
  To hell with them all!
  Don't know and have no opinion.
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  Loyalty? What's that?
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:02 am
A boxed mix? eek For shame!! *shakes head sadly*

Updated the album and cast list. At this rate, Psy's going to have a try out for every part before I get around to writing all of mine stressed Good thing I'm in charge ninja ... {for now crying *eyes Psy's bid for the Alice position*}

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:36 pm
xd  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:25 pm
User Image
~Tes as the Knave of Hearts~
Yeah, that's right. I didn't bother making a new outfit because I'm such a natural fit cool

Basically just begrudgingly a part of the Queen of Heart's entourage and apparently her personal errand boy stressed You'd think with all the other cards serving her, she wouldn't need him doing everything stare Though, as much as he complains, he's still there because he's a moocher emotion_awesome And the palace has the best damn tarts in all of Wonderland emotion_omnomnom yum_strawberrypie Not that he steals them or anything ninja I mean, maybe he just so happened to be in the kitchen, tripped, and coincidentally landed face first into a plate of tarts which all somehow piled up into his gaping mouth. ninja It couldn't be helped!

He's not overly fond of the Queen... or really anybody for that matter {except himself emotion_dealwithit }, and isn't that reserved about showing it. With all the smart mouthing, it's really a wonder as to why he still has his head.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:52 pm
User Image
~Tauschung's Version of the Cheshire Cat~

*Alice is wandering aimlessly through the forest when she notices that creepy black and red striped cat from the Duchess' house sitting up in a tree branch*
Cheshire puss....

*grins sinisterly as he looks down at her, slowly swishing his tail to and fro*
Are you lost, little girl? cat_twisted

Oh! You speak!
Yes, I'm afraid I am quite lost indeed sweatdrop Would you happen to know where I should be going?

Why go anywhere? I think where we are is just fine cat_twisted

*as Alice looks up at the Cheshire, about to question his reasoning, he rolls off the branch, causing her to cry out in surprise as she rushes forward to catch him, but he disappears right as he's about to land in her arms.*

No one's going to hear you out here, you know~

*She looks around her, trying to find out where the voice is coming from, but only sees darkness and trees. Then suddenly, she feels a hot breath against her ear*

It's just the two of us~

*she turns her head when she hears the Cheshire's whisper, again not finding him there, but as she goes to open her mouth to ask where he is, she feels her skirt start to creep up her thigh. gonk While pushing it back down, she finds a dark hand gripping the hem, an arm attached to it slowly appearing. Officially freaked out, she swats it away and starts to run. She doesn't care where... she just wants to get away. For a brief moment she looks back to see if whatever it was is following her and ends up bumping into something in the process and toppling to the ground with it*

Going somewhere?

*following the voice, she's surprised to find herself laying on a man as dark as night with red and black cat ears atop his head, the grin on his face as well as the glowing red eyes resembling that of the Cheshire's*
eek I uh.... excuse me... sweatdrop

*she starts to get up, but the man pulls her back down*

What's the rush? The fun is just beginning. cat_twisted

Let me go! gonk
*she goes to slap his hands away, but her own pass right through him*

Little girls really shouldn't be wandering around all by themselves, you know~
*as Alice again tries to get away, he flips her onto her back and pins her down*

So how about I make a woman out of you? cat_twisted

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:59 am
Dec's version of the Gryffin and Mock Turtle

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Alice was walking along the long empty beach when at last she saw a house in the distance. She ran up to it, hoping to see someone who could tell her where she was. The sign above the door said:
Bonnie’s
Gryffin’s
Adoption and racing center

She peaked inside the shop but there was no one inside. “Curious,” Alice said, “Perhaps they’ve all gone out for cake.”

Behind the shop, came an awful din and a pack of extraordinary animals rolled out from behind the shop. There were unicorns, tiny dragons, iguanas, and more. The tumble rolled until they bumped into a dune; where upon the animals all fell down with cries of dismay and a shaggy feathered golden lump uncurled itself into an enormous griffin.

“Ach, me wee lassie and ladies, Beware! It looks like rain!” The animals hurridly pulled out umbrellas as little puppies and kittens began falling from the sky. The gryphin covered her head with her wings and caught sight of Alice. “A Customer! Oh Mary and Joseph! Well, me wee lass, are you looking to adopt or gamble?”

Alice found herself hopping back and forth to keep herself from being hit by the raining cats and dogs. She had to lean way back to look up into the beaked face of the griffin, “Ack – Excuse me, but neither?”

Gryffin signed and lay on her side, puppies and kittens crowding around, “Bejesus, it’s what I get for leaving my business in the beaks of flamingos.” Her tail swung moodily, “What be ye about then, me lass?”

Alice gulped and tried not to look at the wickedly pointed beak, “I’m just trying to find my way home. Do you know the way around this land?” A single kitten who looked remarkably like Dinah, took shelter under Alice’s skirts.

“Nay lassie, I’m a foreigner meself, from across the pond. Name o' Gryffin, the red rose of Ironland. Tell ye what though, I’ll take ye to my brother, the Mock Turtle. He’s bound to help ye, since ye are such a pretty lass.” Gryffin flew Alice far down the beach to a small airport. There on the tarmac was a small private plane, with geckos in mechanics overalls hanging out of its engine.

Near the plane was a rock band; lying about messing with their instruments and looking sad. Gryffin landed and called out to the band, “Mock, I’ve got a lady in distress here.”

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The lead singer looked up, his blue eyes filled with tears, which he dashed away before coming over. “Hello there miss,” He smiled charmingly and pulled a red rose from behind her ear. “Pretty ladies shouldn’t be in distress, so tell me how I can help.”

Alice took the rose with a tiny blush, “Mr. Mock Turtle, sir.” “Call me Mock,” he interrupted with a smile, “Mock, I can’t seem to find my way home. Do you know your way around?”

Mock took a seat, inviting Alice to join him. Gryffin lay down beside her brother. ‘There really was no family resemblance,’ thought Alice, ‘Unless you count mixed up animal parts.’

“Why yes indeed,” cried Mock, “I know my way around the WonderGGG. I’ve been away a while; touring with my band, Under the Sea you know. Perhaps you heard our latest hit, the Lobster Quadrille?”

“Why no, I haven’t.” Alice was going to add, ‘and I really only need directions’, but Mock broke in, “Well then you really have to hear it! Come on guys!” The band members popped up, and faster that a mole can fish for lobster, the band was playing the intro. A mic appeared in Mock’s hand and he broke into song.

“I’m here to tell you ‘bout the Lobsters. Those lovely lady Lobsters. …” (more will be added)

Alice could barely keep her mind on her task as the band members cavorted and played. She was blushing as red as a lobster as the Mock Turtle and a pretty female cat backup singer practically had sex with their clothes on while crooning into the same mic.

Gryffin grinned and sidled up to Alice, “Will you won’t you join the dance? Will you won’t you join the dance?” Her big bird eyes gleamed as she tugged Alice into a dance, the thumping beat pounding Alice’s heart. The world whirled in a cacophony of music, the Mock’s voice, and Gryffin.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:26 pm
It's a good amount for Bonnie as the Gryphon, but not enough for Dec as the Mock Turtle.

Also, don't forget to include the pictures in your try out since I no longer have them on the front page.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:07 pm
User Image
~Vassnta's Version of The White Knight~

*hearing some screaming in the forest while on patrol, he searches the forest until he finds the source, coming upon the Cheshire cat holding down a girl and lifting her skirt. He tilts his head slightly at the scene before him, brows furrowing*

I don't think she likes that. neutral

*tears in her eyes as she's struggling to push the Cheshire off her, she turns to the man in white and pleads with him*
Help me! Please help!

*scowls and clasps his hand over Alice's ******** off, Whitey stare I'm in the middle of something here stressed
*brows knit further in confusion*
I don't understand. confused What does "********" mean? neutral

emotion_facepalm *groaning in annoyance, his head and the hand he used to facepalm at the White Knight's response disappear, reappearing right in front of Vass while his body keeps Alice pinned down*
I'm telling you to GET LOST! scream *shoves Vass with his disembodied hand*

*only becomes further confused*
But I know my way around Wonderland so well. neutral How would I go about getting lost? confused

stressed ..... *grits his teeth and glares off to the side*
Screw this stare You're completely killing my boner. stare
*his disembodied hand snaps its fingers, his head and body fading into nothing, leaving just his floating hand there which waves to the still frightened and shaken girl*

See you around, Alice~
*hand fades as well, though a quiet, sinister laugh lingers in the air a while longer*

*approaches the crying and quivering girl, offering out his hand to her with a boyish smile*
Are you alright? ^_^

*she sniffles and wipes her eyes with the back of her hand, quickly pushing her skirt back down to its proper place before allowing the man to help her up*
crying Y-Yes.... thank you.... um.. "Whitey", was it?

That's just what the Cheshire calls me... among many other things sweatdrop I think he has a hard time remembering my name neutral Most call me The White Knight, though that isn't my name either confused

Then... what -is- your name?

Vassnta ^_^
Well, it's nice to meet you, Vassnta.
*sniffles and wipers her eyes again*

*tilts his head curiously, unsure why she still seems upset. The Cheshire wasn't doing that thing she didn't seem to like anymore, so what was the problem?* neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:13 pm
User Image
The Duchess' Babe
By damecharlie

Everyone in the room stared as the unknown young girl in blue walked into the house.

“Who are you? Who let you in? Who let you in!!” a voice shrilled from the lady sitting on a scraggly looking chair in the middle of the room. She was dressed in all reds and golds. The lady started pointing finger to all the people in the room. “You let her in? How ‘bout you? You?!!?”

“You just pointed to me and asked me that,” said a girl lounging against the door frame. “There’s only two of us here besides you.” rolleyes The girl walked farther into the room and looked the newcomer up and down. “The Duchess is right, though. Who are you? It is quite rude to just waltz into someone’s home uninvited…Unless you were invited…” the girl tilts her head to the side.

Without waiting for the young girl to respond to all the questions she just asked, she asked her another one, “What’s your name?”

“And state your business!” the Duchess interjected.

The questions girl rolled her eyes again.

“A-A-Alice,” the young girl in the blue dress said quietly.

“And your business!” The Duchess again.

The questions girl waved her off, “Don’t mind Duchy here, she can be grouchy. rolleyes

surprised I am not!” she said indignantly, “And that’s Duchess to the likes of you!”

“Yeah, yeah, as I was saying, that’s the Duchess,” motions to her, “Over there is Cooky,” the Duchess and Questions Girl both duck as kitchen paraphernalia and a stream of profanity come flying out through a doorway, “And I’m the Duchess’ Babe, dame.”

“Ha! More like freeloader!!”

“Oh pish, Duchy, you know you luuuuuuuuuurve me!” dame teased as she pinched the Duchess’ cheek.

The Duchess slapped dame’s hand away and straightened her skirts in a dignified manner, “I know no such things.”

dame chuckled as she walked over to Alice and led her further into the house, “So what brings you to our neck of the woods, stranger?” dame pulled out a cushioned chair and motioned for Alice to sit, kicking back across from her on a chaise.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:17 pm
ThisEmptySoul
It's a good amount for Bonnie as the Gryphon, but not enough for Dec as the Mock Turtle.

Also, don't forget to include the pictures in your try out since I no longer have them on the front page.

Hey TES I edited. Hope you like!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:51 pm
Looks good.
First post has been updated with the new try outs.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:29 am
Looks like I best get on the ball here. sweatdrop *Pulls out his cellphone and makes a notation ... WRITE WHITE KING MONOLOGUE ASAP!!!* stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:43 pm
I still don't have a due date set yet, but yes... the sooner the better probably.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:47 am
The White King
By SP-O Wlm Dougherty
(Revised Pictorial)
User Image

Scene: Royal Offices

*While sitting in his office reviewing case files, the White King's smartphone alerts him of an incoming call from no one else but Humpty Dumpty himself. Rolling his eyes rolleyes he sighs and lets the phone ring a couple more times before deciding he'd best answer it so he doesn't get yet another half baked message from the Egg Head.* stressed

This is King White. How may I help you, Mr. Dumpty? stare

Hello, your Majesty! biggrin Just thought I'd let you know that your men have completed building that new wall against the grove of trees near the brook ... and I shall be inspecting it today! 3nodding

*The White King considers the Egg Head's notice, as he reflects back on the past 1/2 dozen or so egging mishaps.* Good. I will be expecting a full report upon your return. But ... I have a suggestion. ninja

*Turning a bit pale, Humpty Dumpty answers King White.* Uhh ... What might that be, your Majesty? sweatdrop

This time around, I strongly suggest that you do -not- sit on the wall. stare

*Humpty Dumpty panics a bit when the heat is turned up.* sweatdrop But your Majesty! If I don't sit on the wall, I won't know if it's strong enough to hold up! gonk

*King White sighs, knowing the versatility of this incredible, edible Egg.* Mr. Dumpty, I'm sure you could come up with an alternate way to test the wall's strength. stare

*Humpty Dumpty scrambles for a reasonable response.* gonk But your Majesty! I ... I know of no better way than to sit upon that wall to ensure that it'll hold! gonk Oh, and Sire, ... I shall need reinforcements once again. sweatdrop

*The White King sighs yet again, pausing before answering the softened Egg.* emotion_facepalm ... Fine. I promise I'll notify all of my horses and all of my men to be on standby for you. stare

Thank you! Thank you! blaugh You can count on me, your Majesty! biggrin

*King White ends the call, then immediately composes an urgent email, sending a high alert to all of his horses and all of his men, giving them a heads up of Humpty Dumpty's plans for this day. stressed Then, as an afterthought, he hastily composes a text to the White Chef, telling him to gather white truffles and other pertinent souffl'ee emotion_drool ingredients, should the Egg be toast by cracking his shell beyond repair. After hitting send, King White pockets his smartphone, then heads out to the royal stables.

After the White Stable Attendant snugs up the royal white saddle on the White Horse, King White promptly mounts his trusty White Steed. Hoping he'll be able to catch his wife the White Queen wink heart -before- she runs fearfully quick to the Checker Board, he grabs the reins and swiftly takes off for the big house.* Hi Ho Alabaster! Away! cool

End Scene

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:31 am
So many puns...User Image  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:56 am
xd  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items