Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mindsend' House of Customizable customs: Sep 14-17 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:42 pm
I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Twins.

Username of owner(s): AlexiaSilver
Breed: Uni/Angeni
Level of Edits: Heavy.

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time.

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Of course.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:57 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

User Image

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Uni-Kalona
Body Build: Warhorse (no leg feathers)
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Mock-breeding of 2 plushies by a (now former) Soquili colorist (I'm pretty sure it was King? >.<) for a hiring event many years back. I won the plushie (full ownership) in a post-hire event. heart
WIP Needed? I trust you; no. (Honestly I don't need a WIP unless you want to see me squeeing through PM. xd )

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Medium blueberry jelly bean base color. Pale-white "sparkle" swirls trailing atop legs and belly. Cherry-red flames on hind left leg.
Face: Darker muzzle, pale-white "sparkle"-swirls across cheeks.
Eyes: Whites of eyes are black. Eyes vivid pale-red.
Mane: Deep blood-red, various shades of red for depth and dimension. Long/flowing- extends past knees. Leather accessories.
Tail: Matching mane; can deviate from plushie style (CC).
Hooves/Fetlocks: None
Wings: Darker hue (like muzzle) fading into the base body color. Membranes are various tones of red.
Reference Image(s): Original Plushie

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Uni horn
Wings: Wing Style 3
Other Notes: Kalona cloven hooves

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~

Custom Items: Leather strips in mane/tail, Earring with a sun-bleached-bone tooth charm, sun-bleached skull-bone bracelet on left foreleg.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Original Plushie

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ata'halne
Owner: Huroggmeten
Breed: Uni-Kalona
Temper: Brisk
Mate:
Tag Background: 024 Red Thorns or CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC  

Huroggmeten

Logue

Fluffy Pup

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:16 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

User ImageEdit Category: Moderate (I think >:C)
Soquili Species: Half-Kirin
Body Build: Regular (***on the regular kirin lines, but with alternate horn, please!)
Concept Origin: Something whimsical and pretty.
WIP Needed? It'd be pretty neat to have, but you don't have to. :U

Body: A rich, warm brown. It fades to a darker brown at his legs, face, tail, and around his off-white markings.
Markings: Off-white 'paint' markings splashed here and there. His legs all have white 'socks' and it's on his rump and back and face and... see ref for a better explanation.
Face: Covered in off-white 'paint' markings; is a deeper brown and eventually fades to the warmer brown of his body.
Eyes: Pale blue OR pure white; whichever looks best. And glowing. Glowing would be pretty. Or just normal, blue eyes, whatever you decide looks nicest.
Mane: BIG. Long, flowy, deep brown hair that basically does whatever it wants. Several braids are mixed in, most notably his tail ending in one. His hair maintains a sort of 'wild but elegant' style, if that makes any sense.
Tail: A little choppy compared to his mane; ends in a long braid.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long and smooth fetlocks; hooves are a deep brown and kirin-style.
Reference Image(s): Reference

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Pale blue; alternate-style Kirin horn.
Scales: None!
Other Notes: Artistic freedom is loved and encouraged! Go crazy, man.

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: A blue lily in his hair; white string tied around his neck (optional); several blue beads, as well as some feathers tied to his tail (see ref).
Reference Image(s) for Items: Feathers, Lily

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Iseul
Owner: Logue
Breed: Half-Kirin
Temper: Whimsical
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: 036

Price: 1,500,000 (I think orz if this counts as heavy edits please let me know!)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:14 am
edited price 9-17-12 11:00 am ct

COMMON SENSE IS...?

User Image

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: regualr
Body Build: regualr
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Dragon Age 2 Flemeth Cosplay (Asha'belanar)
WIP Needed? yes please

Body: white, cream on bottom with bloody looking splashes of color ex1, ex2 , symbol on rear
Face: white with red nose, eye color yellow, devious face edit
Mane: thick and wavey
Tail: long wavey to match mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: regular fetlocks, front left hoof and leg black/grey, front right hoof maroon. (see detail reference2 for detail)
Reference Image(s): Flemeth hair
flemeth hair 2
Flemeth hair 3
Asha'Bellanar (this image is credited to AmazonMandy)
Master Reference(ideally i like this one the most, but blood splatter could look more like a natural pattern. but want armor on both legs like in ref.2)
Detail reference(ignore claw foot and spikes on leg)
Detail reference2 (how I want the front feet and front legs)
base ref, base ref w/blood
symbol on rear

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): none (hair looks like horns but aren't)
Wings:none
Fins:none
Scales:none
Pelt:none
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: custom hair and tail, headband(see hair reference), studded armor dress thing, armor cuffs, leg armor. see reference. also, I dont wan her face to look so "sweet" if she could look devious or even a bit irritated that would be great.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Headband and upper body,
whole outfit,
whole outfit 2,
whole outfit 3
Full reference
Full reference2

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Asha'bellanar
Owner: Elf Princess Flannery
Breed: witch of the wilds
Temper: eponymous
Mate:
Tag Background: if this is big enough i want this as the, back ground image you can flip the image too if it makes it easier to see the dragon
Tag frame color: silver
Tag feather color(s): maroon, white, and any other colors to match her.

price: very heavy edits 850,000  

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:15 am
HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Soquili Species: Imp
Body Build: normal
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Harajuka fashion
WIP Needed? not needed but loved

Body: White with rainbow stars...cc placement. rainbow stripes on legs. Rainbow colors more on the pastel side.
Face: White with rainbow freckles, star by eye
Mane: Rainbow dreads in some of hair...see refs.
Tail: spade tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: each hoof a different color.
Reference Image(s): Inspiration 1 Inspiration 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): kid horns
Wings: flared
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: 3 hoop earrings, beaded bracelets on back legs...cc colors.
Custom Items: furry legwarmers on front legs...see ref. Stuffed bunny...see ref. Star necklace see ref...star instead of bag. Bow at the start of her tail...cc.
Reference Image(s) for Items: legwarmersBunny necklace

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Aya Star
Owner: SylverStar
Breed:
Temper: flippant
Mate:
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

lots open to cc...I love any extra that inspires you.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:48 am
HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Entry Tag: (Lunarflowermaiden | Minicorn/Pixie | Moderate | Twins!)

(Just a note, they are twins, but they use the same form. But I do not want them to be identical)

Soquili Species: Minicorn/Pixie
Body Build: Normal
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: CC
WIP Needed? No

Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC (I like curly/wavy manes)
Tail: Minicorn long tail (can be edited a bit), CC color
Hooves/Fetlocks: I want the minicorn fetlock fluff, CC color
Reference Image(s): Tribal art
Steampunk creature
Steampunk tattoo design
Moth
Nebula
Horse sculpture
Steampunk illustration
Butterfly
Steampunk butterfly

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Minicorn horn
Wings: Pixie butt wings and head wings
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Custom Items: CC (if they can count as moderate edits, go for it)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Naming later
Owner: Lunarflowermaiden
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Temper later
Tag Background: CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Midori_Keiko

Demonic Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:30 am
COMMON SENSE IS...?

Username of owner(s):Midori_Keiko
Breed:Regular adult female
Level of Edits:minor

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time restraints,
Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed?yes  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:44 am
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Username of owner(s): Bombazine
Breed: Kalona
Level of Edits: Minor

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Gift

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:04 am
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Moderate?
Soquili Species: Flutter
Body Build: Regular
Genders: Female
Concept Origin: Mock-Breeding?
WIP Needed? No, alot of it is CC

Body: Mostly white, but has a faint swirling shiny rainbow within that has flecks of gold in it. She has one marking on her hip that is a faint glowing gold color, a celtic crescent moon like her father, except hers is facing the opposite direction(points facing left, angled left...mirrored reflection I guess and about the same size)
Face: Has light elegant make-up done CC'ly style and colors up to you. I would like a slight expression edit to give her a kinder look, however you feel will best do this. Eye color- Swirly and shiny yellow and blue
Mane: Color- Medium purple with maybe some blue accenting, under tones(no highlights)(actual shade up to you), Style-length is past her knees and actual style is slightly curled, very soft curls almost loose ringlets and she has her bangs pinned back behind one ear and it's held by a lotus flower of many colors.
Tail: long braid like dad's, almost touches the ground and medium purple
Hooves/Fetlocks: each hoof I would like to be a different shiny color...use the same ref of the jewels given for the eyes. And the Fetlocks I would like to be longer, shorter then an Angeni, but longer then normal
Reference Image(s): eyes-1st Large stone on top row(from the left) for eyes like the center as best you can do Hair color and curl(colors reversed kinda though)Curl and wavy/curl Dad-Te

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Custom Butterfly wings, but they have a 'feather' look to them and are a glowy pastel rainbow in color, almost like an aurora(not like a solid overall rainbow, but like each 'fiber' is a different part of the rainbow...if that makes sense? Like how every feather on bird wings would be a different color if that's possible) Wings?
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: I luv you <3

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: *Jewelry- she has some gold bracelets that hold several rainbow colored gems in them(upper and lower front and maybe some cuffs of some kind on the wings? Your call),
*the flower in her hair mentioned above-Each petal a different sparkly color...you can reference the gems or just be rainbow either a regular rainbow tones, pastel, or rainbow along a certain color like rainbows of nothing but blue...or just blue, purple, and pink...I just want the petals sparkly like they're sprinkled with pixy dust xD), *she also has a thin gold chain necklace around her neck that has one white wing that hangs above her chest(not a choker, but doesn't hang right over her heart)...not too big or small...a good size..almost looks like a real wing, style of wing CC
*Have an all lace somewhat see-through butterfly mask over her face. Would be rainbow either pastel rainbow or something to match the lotus in her hair and would be sparkly maybe with some small sparkly gems if possible or just shiny all over. Style of butterfly and everything is up to you and for the Lace just not a tight lace, you can see through the lace, but this is also CC. (would like a version of her with and w/o the mask please)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Braclets, Gems again, Lotus Flower(I want it to look 'real' though) and Real lotus flowers

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: -don't know as of yet-
Owner: stormflower
Breed: Flutter
Temper: Gentle
Mate:
Tag Background: CC, something pretty
Tag frame color: rainbowy maybe? CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design....it's kinda a Mock-breeding of my Angeni of Sorrow, Kanashimi Te and his lost love...this is the child he never knew about...and seeing as she doesn't exist but OOC'ly I don't know if it can count as a true Mock-Breeding xD and she looks nothing like him

~*~ Angeni ~*~
n/a  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:19 am
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!
[Twins]

User Image
Quote:
Soquili Species: Half Kalona
Concept Origin: Jessamine's sister
WIP Needed? Yes please <3
Body: White, bloodstains splattered up her legs.
Face: eyes are a bright neon green with eyelashes (brighter than ribbons. Crazy/Creepy/evil look in them if possible. Bloodstained mouth. Fangs.
Mane: Fiery crimson, a lot more voluminous than Jessamine's and a bit wilder than her twin, Maeve's. She will have the ribbons tied at the bottom like Jessamine, but blue. Her hair will have the same style but be more wavy/curly texture. Some loose ringlets(see ref), perhaps in the bottom below her bunches of hair, on either side of her face, and anywhere else it would look good. She has bangs like Jessamine's.
Tail: Red, long, voluminous, a similar style to Jessamine's but with some loose ringlets thrown in.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are white, cloven, fetlocks are white with bloodstains and the same length as Jessamine's.
Reference Image(s):
Hair color
Mane texture and style(but longer)<-around her face
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Spiral Ram Hornsand Another example.
Other Notes: I'm thinking just bone colored horns for the both of them but it can be CC. A light neutral color but otherwise CC. They should below and a little behind their ears. There can be hair or ribbons or something in them. They don't have to be huge, I'm more interested in how their hair/bows look than the horns so they can be slightly concealed. Blood spattered/stained at the tips.
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: bloodstained cloth saddle (see Jessamine ref), necklace/choker, tail, and leg ribbon and lace placements the same as on Jessamine. Two extra garters on her front foreleg just above the knee, one thin and plain(black) and one lacy(black lace and blue bow) (see ref pic).. All lace is black and all ribbons blue. Holding a battered and bloodstained Sickle It can be in her mouth, tucked in a garter, or on the ground by her front feet. Whichever you like best.
Jessamine (sister soq)
Bow color ref
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Morphia
Owner: Faithofthefallen
Breed: Half Kalona
Temper: Feral
Mate: None
Tag Background: CC, same as Jess's?
Tag frame color: Same as Jessamine's but outlined in blue
Tag feather color(s): Same color as lace with bloodstains

User Image
Quote:
Soquili Species: Half Kalona
Concept Origin: Jessamine's sister
WIP Needed? Yes please <3
Body: White, bloodstains splattered up her legs.
Face: eyes are a bright neon blue with eyelashes (brighter than ribbons. Crazy/Creepy/evil look in them if possible. Bloodstained mouth. Fangs.
Mane: platinum blonde, a lot more voluminous than Jessamine's. She will have the ribbons tied at the bottom like Jessamine, but baby pink. Her hair will have the same style but be more wavy/curly texture. Some loose ringlets(see ref), perhaps in the bottom below her bunches of hair, on either side of her face, and anywhere else it would look good. She has bangs like Jessamine's. Note, I would like the twins' hair to be extremely similar but slightly different styles. Maybe play around with ribbon placement, shape, etc.
Tail: Platinum blonde, long, a similar style to Jessamine's but with some loose ringlets thrown in.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are white and cloven, fetlocks are white with bloodstains and the same length as Jessamine's.
Reference Image(s):
Mane texture and style(but longer)<-around her face
Hair color
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):Ram Hornsand Another example.
Other Notes: I'm thinking just bone colored horns for the both of them but it can be CC. A light neutral color but otherwise CC, whatever looks best. They should below and a little behind their ears. There can be hair or ribbons or something in them. They don't have to be huge, I'm more interested in how their hair/bows look than the horns so they can be slightly concealed. Blood spattered/stained at the tips.
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: bloodstained cloth saddle (see Jessamine ref), necklace/choker, tail, and leg ribbon and lace placements the same as on Jessamine. Two extra garters on her front foreleg just above the knee, one thin and plain(black) and one lacy(black lace and pink bow) (see ref pic).. All lace is black and all ribbons pink. Holding a battered and bloodstained Axe. It can be in her mouth, tucked in a garter, or on the ground by her front feet. Whichever you like best.
Jessamine (sister soq)
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Maeve
Owner: Faithofthefallen
Breed: Half Kalona
Temper: Predatory
Mate: None
Tag Background: CC, same as Jess's?
Tag frame color: Same as Jessamine's but outlined in pink
Tag feather color(s): either white with bloodstains or black with bloodstains

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:11 am
COMMON SENSE IS...?

Username of owner(s): Summer Raven
Breed: Draft Regular
Level of Edits: Moderate/Heavy?

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:35 am
ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

• (MINOR) Short to medium length Mane ('natural" length - must end above the knees.)
• (MINOR) One, two or three pieces of basic, SIMPLE custom jewelry (example: necklace + bracelets + hairclip = 1 minor edit)
• (MODERATE) Long Tail (dragging on the ground)

Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: I'd like the Warhorse template with Leg Feathers please. <3
Concept Origin: Personal concept; he was to be my first Soquili, but I got lucky with the plushie event and won a few since then. <3
WIP Needed? Unrequired; feel free to work as much as you wish on him, and if you finish him in one sitting that's fine with me- but if you stop for the day i'd love to see your progress. :3

Body: Coloration is that of a Blue Roan, leaning more towards the "grey" aspects of the coat and less towards the surreal blue tones. {Reference}
Coat darkens on legs, along back (Note: Should NOT have a dun dorsal stripe, rather coloration should darken naturally and show variation so he doesn't appear "flat"), and on face. {Reference}
Face: White "snip" marking on nose. {Reference}
Eyes: Eyes are very light grey- almost white.
Mane: Thick, heavy Black mane and tail. Forelock is overlong and hangs rakishly across forehead (eyes should be visible). Mane falls just past chest- parted haphazardly so clumps fall on either side of neck. General style somewhat like the top-right (black) mane in {Reference} Feel free to have fun with the exact style! xD
Tail: Tail brushed the ground, matches mane in terms of style.
Reference Image(s):
{Coat Color}; {Coat Color 2}
{Nose Marking}
{Top Row Mane}
Additional/Secondary Reference Images:
Blue Roan:
{1} {2} {3} {4} {5} (Ranging from More Blue to More Grey)
Mane: Just a general starting point... feel free to come up with your own unique hairstyle! ^___^
- Length: {1}
- "Wild" look: {1}
- Style?: {1} (the top row)
- Forelock: {1} {2}

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: "Heron"-style Wings colored like red-tailed hawk's, except in shades of black and grey. {Reference}
Other Notes:

Custom Items: He has two-three (whatever looks best) feathers tucked behind one ear, tied into his mane, angled slightly downwards. {Reference} for coloration of feathers; feel free to variate browns to more grey-ish/black tones at will. {Reference} for placement.
Maybe a small worn/aged-looking dreamcatcher (with the same color feathers, any beads should match the color of his eyes) tied into his mane, somewhere along his neck? Or hanging from the clump of feathers by his ear? {Reference}
Similarly, three-four matching feathers at the base of his tail... or tied throughout... thin aged/worn leather straps dangling from the clump(s) of feathers?
Reference Image(s) for Items: Accessory Feathers: {1}
Accessories: {1} {2}

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ahanu
It means "He Laughs." xD
Owner: Shesha Sama
Breed: Blue Roan
Temper: Forlorn
Mate:
Tag Background: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC- maybe matching his wing feathers?

Shesha Sama

Protected Aura

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:57 am
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Moderate-Heavy
Soquili Species: Kirin (Not the alt. style)
Concept Origin: Pokemon - Mareep
WIP Needed? Yes, please!

Body: See Body reference for the colors/markings.
Face: Edited expression/eyes to appear more doe-like: example. Eyes will be a brown color.
Mane: Inspiration for mane: link. I like the fluffy, and slightly curly aspect to it. I want the length to be long, about knee length. Here's another reference for inspiration for fluffy and sheep-like mane: link. Also, please edit the tuft of the tail to match the fluffy/curly aspect of the mane. The hair should be a cream color like the wool of mareep.
Tail: Kirin tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kirin fetlocks. Cloven kirin hooves (black).
Reference Image(s):
Mareep
Doe Expression
Mane Inspiration 1 | Mane Inspiration 2
Body reference

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): No horn.
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: No scales.
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: I would like fluffier ears, if possible.

Custom Items: Collar with Bell: Link. Band with Ball attached: See Body Reference.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Collar with Bell | Body reference

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: To be decided!
Owner: Leez0rz
Breed: Kirin
Temper: Shy
Tag Background: Link

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:21 am

Soquili Species: Kiri'suti (Kirin/Ulun'suti)
Body Build: Draft (reg nose)
Concept Origin: WoW OC - Bloodelf Paladin
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Light tanned body with a few scars (Battle worn)
Face: Scar over his nose, his has the alt kirin forehead scales in the same gold as his back
Mane: 'Sephiroth style' In bright white
Tail: Tail blade with the top scales like the alt kirin scales
Hooves/Fetlocks: Alt kirin fetlocks and hooves
Reference Image(s): [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): The branched style of 'suti horns.
Wings: Spread style wings with scales (Can the alt kirin 'wing' scales be placed over the wing base) The wings are golden much like the scales. Can there be wisps of Light trailing from the tips?
Scales: Alt kirin scales in coppers and golds that continue down the top of his tail
Other Notes: If possible it would be awesome if you could show the Light (his element) in his scales and details.

Custom Items: Shoulder armor and leg braces (like the MLP) They are based off the Tier 11 paladin set and the shoulders are based off the Tier 11 warrior set.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [x] [x] [x]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nazurak D'artordia
Owner: Lieutenant Alphia
Breed: Sin'dorei
Temper: Rightious
Tag Background: [x]
Tag frame color: Dark purple + grey-blue
Tag feather color(s): One glowing white/yellow (the Light) the other either match the cert or him.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A  

Lieutenant Alphia

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:30 am
Divena

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Warhorse with leg feathers
Concept Origin: We looked through the pyramid collection
WIP Needed? Appreciated, but not a deal breaker

This is for twins
Theorn/ Thimba
Body: Black
Face: Black
Mane: Gold with a hint of red, like reflected firelight/ Silver with a hint of red like reflected fire light
Tail: Gold/Silver
Hooves/Fetlocks: gold hooves under black leg feathers/ Silver hooves under black leg feathers
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings: Black wings fading into gold, please/ Black wings fading into silver, please.
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:
We couldn't find where to put the style for the mane and tail, but we agree that so long as it is long, and does not cover the dragon, CC. Divena requests edits if possible, but CC edits for Thimba, and I like feathers if possible for Theorn, black into gold. I do not mind if Theorn's hair matches Thimba, however.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
This dragon is the edit The dragon should wrap from the closer hind leg, up the body with it's head resting on his chest, where the hair will not obscure it. For Theorn it should be gold, with the head reflecting the same firelight as the mane does, for his twin, it should be the same but silver rather then gold.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Theorn/ Thimba
Owner: Bardess Ookami/ Divena and Divena's mom
Breed: Tribal
Temper: Protective/ Cynical
Mate: Lian/ none yet
Tag Background: African Sky 027 /CC
Tag frame color: Black into Gold /Black into Silver
Tag feather color(s): Black into gold/ Black into silver

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: for Theorn: Decision For Thimba: Doubt
Justification for Domain Choice: Theorn is being customed to be mate to Divena's Lian. As such, we know certain things about his personality already. Like he needs to be a protector, needs to be able to keep up with her (which means needing to fly) and he needs to be decisive.
For Thimba, he is the ultimate skeptic. There is a saying that for a believer, no proof is necessary, for a skeptic, no proof is enough. For Thimba, he has to see something to have any shot of believing it, and even seeing it is no sinecure.

I Believe three co-owners is only allowed for auctions :/ That's at least what I was told back when I first started trying to win my first soquili way back when.  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff