Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sparx (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:29 am
(lol i thought about naming her Natasha too lol)

Molly blushed and shook her head. "N-No, I'm just kinda tired." she smiled. She didn't want her friends to know about her life after school and worry about her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:34 am
(((That's awesome!)))

"If you say so," Boris said as he lifter her up and placed her on his shoulders.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:43 am
Molly blushed but smiled as she kissed the top of his head. "Yay I'm finally tall!" she said happily. She was hanging on tight so that the sudden lift wouldn't make her faint.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:47 am
"Well we'll get you some Blue Surge on the way, we can't have any one of us passing out." Jack said walking past the others and leading on. Blue Surge is actually a sports drink that is a favorite among Sparx players. Jack sorta has an addiction to the drink really but if anything would perk Molly up it be a bottle of that. "Come on, we'll hit the store then go to the tournament!" he cheered "fun fact, the person funding the whole tournament owns Blue Surge as one of his businesses.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:50 am
Iris turned to Jack, "I'll think I'll pass on that offer, I don't need to be all jittery before the match. I can't aim if I'm too hyper."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:58 am
he turned back "Your loss", I on the other hand would like some extra energy. soon enough they entered the store "go ahead guys pick what you like I'm buying..... accept for Boris, you always that phrase for granted when I say it" Jack had memories of empty wallets when he let Boris know anyone was paying for him. "I'll only spend $2 on you, bro  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:04 am
Molly giggled lightly and shook her head. "I'll have a smoothie instead. It will help me better." she said. She then got a banana strawberry smoothie and she quickly drank it. It helped her fever a little and started to make her cold again.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:35 pm
Boris was happy to hear that Jack was buying until he told Boris that Jack would only spend two dollars on him. "Fine," he said. "Let's you and me put our money together, your money and my money would get us seven dollars," he said, refering to the money that Jack was spending on Boris and his own money.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:08 pm
"Whatever" he said as he handed him two bucks  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:38 pm
Jack and Lex went to the chilled drinks section and grabbed a bottle of Blue Surge, then Lex suddenly yips...... Jack grabbed two bottles of Blue Surge and headed to the counter to pay for them as Lex wagged his tail excited to get his drink.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:33 am
Boris sat Molly down onto the floor so she could go pick out what she wanted before he took the money greedily from Jack. "Thanks, you won't regret it,"he said as he went to find something for himself. He carefully browsed through the store's selection of drinks, to which none he liked, when suddenly, his eyes beheld a sight of which made his heart skip a beat. He quickly ran over to it to read the label. "Boris' Drink, so good, the gods themselves drink it," it said. Boris opened the door and grabbed the bottle. He knew he didn't come up with a drink, so why would it have his name? Upon further inspection, he saw that a picture on the label was not of him, but of a blue skinned, blue haired, pointed eared man. Boris then closed the door and went to the counter and waited to pay for his drink.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:56 am
Jack was already at the door "Ok guy hurry it up we got a place to be ya know" Jack drank his Blue Surge as well as Lex and they both acted as if a surge of electricity was coursing through them "Man thats good!" Lex yipped.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:27 am
Iris was outside the store waiting for the gang, "Are you guys done? I kind of want to get heading for our match."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:41 am
Jack walked up to Iris "Nuthin for you?"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sweet Tyni

Fashionable Shopper

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250