Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Colors and Mayhem - Homestuck RP - Accepting/Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:41 pm
Ilixay had been looking around for Delphi when she notices Ashtar looking at her and writing stuff down. "the ******** are yOu lOOking at?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:47 pm
"Lumari, please. You can call me by my name." He tries to ignore the highblood down the road, and smiles at Rayela. "Oh? Raye wants a Black relationship, does she? Well let me tell you, I would be honored to hate ******** you into your rightful place on the hemospectrum."  

Mad Haru

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:49 pm
"sheer brilliance, my lady." Whelp, Ashtar was discovered. She might as well talk her way out of a thrashing. "i happened to see your work and it was fascinating so i wrote down some notes. the aura of strength and dominance someone like you has is particularly intruiging. its also a valuable lesson on knowing one's place but ... i...i will be happy to completely destroy my momento, though, if you wish it." Fangirlish flattery seemed to work with these sorts most of the time. After all, what highblood didn't like being respected, admired, and submitted to? There were a few odd ones out that didn't like that sort of attention, but for the most part Ashtar had come to the conclusion that highbloods generally liked being idolized and feared.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:56 pm
Rayela scoffed. "You wish* I o/on't hate you so much as fino/ you annoying* Quao/rant-wise, you're not worth my time*"

"Um, is this a bad time~?" Lumari asked somewhat nervously. Between this two having a spat on her doorstep, and a highblood about ready to tear Ashtar's throat out, she very much would've liked to just close the door and hide in her hive for a while.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:23 pm
Ilixay frowns as she examines Ashtar, not seeing anything to indicate what her blood color is. "yOur anOnymity is pissing me Off.", and it pissed her off far more than notes being written about her.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:29 pm
"Not worth your-- Oh, you're a funny one, Raye. I'll deal with you later."
He turns to the purple-blood. "Excuse me, madame."

Mad Haru

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:37 pm
"i get that a lot." Ashtar admitted, not seeming to mind that bit all too much. She would have said more, had Dolfar not adressed the purple blood. Out of both respect and genuine politeness she kept her mouth shut, lest she end up interrupting or saying anything out of turn.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:48 pm
"what dO yOu want, ********>, Ilixay says with a scowl. The feeling of success she had felt in killing the troll currently slung over her shoulder was quickly evaporating and being replaced with a new need to kill, or at least to fight.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:57 pm
He began to whistle a long short note. "H-hey... Can you stop that now?" His lusus glared at him, his eyes showing the fire from within.

"I think we should walk, because my legs are starting to shake with you doing absolutely nothing. Come on." Pharos walked away from the lawn, and the lusus stared at him for several seconds before finally catching up to him. "Why are you so weird? I wish you could talk so that I can pschoanalyze you or something..." All Pharos did all day was complain about his lusus, his WHEEL fetch modus, and the fact that the door to his room never closes shut because his lusus slams it open everyday. "I'M SOOOO BORRRRRED-DUH!" Pharos hated being stuck in his home all day, so he thought maybe he could start branching out... or not. "Now that I think about it... That sounds horrible, who knows what EVIL could befall on me if I do such a thing." He shook his head at the thought, and began walking back.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:59 pm
Dolfar steps in-between the highblood and the troll of questionable colored blood. "Far be it from me to tell a highblood what she can and can't do. But I would much prefer it if you didn't harm my friends. Or, for that matter, anyone who hasn't specifically harmed you." He sighs, and takes out his cane. "If needed, I will stop you."  

Mad Haru

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:06 am
Ilixay stares at Dolfar in silence for a moment before a feral grin once again adorns her face. "yOu think yOu can stOp me, ********>, she laughs, retrieving a large ax from her sylladex, "well, cOme On then!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:18 am
He sighs. "Very well, then." He picks up his cane, and twists off the top, tantalizingly slowly, pulling out a blade. The sheath, he tosses to Ashtar. "Hold on to that for me, would you? I'll be needing it back in a minute." He turns to the highblood. "Shall we get started? You look like the impatient type to me."  

Mad Haru

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:56 am
The purple blood tosses the large ax lazily from hand to hand. "Oh, are yOu dOne being dramatic with yOur weapOn?", she responds with a bored tone, immediately swinging the ax at the other troll.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:23 am
Dolfar brings up his sword to block. "You are quite the impatient one, aren't you?" He smiles, and kicks at her side. "You are wide open for a counterattack, as well."  

Mad Haru

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:08 am
"yOu're quite the talkative One." Ilixay presses down with the ax while whipping a hand out to grab Dolfar's leg when he kicks at her.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff