Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage Monument Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:38 am
User Image
Rakuin Sanimiitai
|Koton Heir Apparent|
| Chunnin | Konohagakure | Doton : : : Fuuton |

The two of them had hardly made anymore contact, but the silence that pursued the announcement of the departure of the Hokage was surprising. Hadn't she heard the announcements? He'd only caught them on the tail end over the PAs, but it had given him some kind of edge up. More information to bring up to San, whenever he called Rin, Tin and Jin to report. Only now she had even bothered to remember his status as her student? The young man wasn't going to bother her with it. Even now, he settled beside his ram, running his hand along Tetsu's back. He scoffed right back, while he looked up at the girl. "As funny as you believe this is, Jae Ketsueki, I've told her that whole relation must end," Rakuin mentioned simply, looking about the area. Who would be so mad as to deny a girl the chance to be with the Hokage of anything?

He was certain she wouldn't be thrilled about the idea of burning a bridge like that, but an Uchiha was anything but righteous, especially one who knew Maylee's end of the plans. Above all else, she had to distance herself for the sake of maintaining her safety. It hurt. "Why have I am I making this difficult?" Mayhaps it was rhetorical. "I've lost someone close to me. You were close to him. It only makes sense." It was difficult to rationalize just what it was that he was thinking.

Digital m u f f i n s

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:45 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

Scoffing aloud, Jae rolled her eyes. What is it with these siblings and relationships? She understood their strong need to protect one another. They were all that they had left. It was endearing, the lengths that they went to keep each other alive but at the same time it was proving to be a double edged sword. They were keeping one another going in order to carry out a heinous plot that could very well prove to be counter productive to their efforts. It was dangerous and could very well get them killed. Instead of making allies they were making more and more enemies. The list was never ending. "Well isn't that inconvenient?" Looking as casual as she could in such a circumstance she stared up again, talking to the sky almost. "As much as my ice cold heart wants to pang in enjoyment at the thought of the irony of her suffering I pity her... almost. After all. She did threaten to kill my mother." Maylee was going to experience the same scorn that Jae had gone through when she had tried to love Samuru. Let's see just how far her will and stubborn nature will get her.

"Why am I making this difficult? I've lost someone close to me. You were close to him. It only makes sense." Returning her sharp gaze to his features she willed herself to look at him and be indifferent. One....two...three.... She looked away once more, the pain digging up the emotions that resonated with her soul. That very pained threatened to break her apart. She had to get out of here before she broke into pieces. It had been hard for her to piece herself together and she was still very vulnerable at the moment. She could shatter at any moment and Rakuin was not helping. "Yeah....whatever. I will pretend I understood that. Licking each other's wounds, mourning together, hating each other... I don't want to do any of it. So just stay away from me. If I have to run to the corners of the Earth to get away from you....so be it." Jae muttered, staring off down the path that would lead her back toward the village.

She was done. This was getting her nowhere and she needed to be doing something with her expansive amounts of time. With or without the Uchiha she was going to find something to do outside of Konoha for awhile. She did not want to run into Rakuin anymore. Walking past him she paused just a little after having scurried by him. What should she say to the brother of her once beloved? Take care? She wasn't on friendly terms to say that to him. Don't die? That was a stretch and could be misunderstood in meaning. In truth there was nothing could say to him. She had no right to say anything to him. Instead she glanced at him in her peripherals for a second before continuing on her way.

[exit]

User Image

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:42 pm
Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

Konohagakure || Genin || Age: 16 || Sensor/Ninjutsu || Suiton/Doton/Mokuton || Chakra: 840/840 || Stamina: 110/110 || AC: 000 || Ryo: 000

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Shiorei arrived under the literal figure heads of the Leaf's history. The lineage made stone of flesh. Each one a person of great strength and integrity that many in village aspire to. Shiorei was more concerned with the first two than any other one. He began the arduous process of picking up more leaves, but it was parameter set and had to carried out.

---D-Rank Mission: Village Hidden Under Leaves [1/2]---

He began to gather the filled bag and placing the conveniently near the street. Bag-by-bag he tossed his efforts into the street. He had one more destination from here. He had to clean the gate. The last stop on his round-a-bout tour. He threw his poker over his shoulder and sighed as he headed to the opposite end of the village.

---D-Rank Mission: Village Hidden Under Leaves [2/2]---

--Entrance: Konoha's Great Gates--

Completed: D-Rank Mission: Village Hidden Under Leaves

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:35 pm
Jocosta walked into the area of the monument and looked around, shed saw only a few people there. She made sure that they were ok, she knew that this was going to be a trying time for everyone. She looked at a woman and smiled " Your going to be fine, it's all going to be fine. " She stood there and put on her gloves, she wanted to make sure that if there was going to be a fight then she was going to be ready.

Yo-ko

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:04 pm
User Image
User Image

Hokage ll Uchiha Clan ll Ninjutsu - Ninjutsu ll Chakra: 890/890 ll Stamina 400/400
▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Techniques Used:

Quote:

User Image
XXXXXMasaru would warp into existence on top of his head that was carved into the monument. Arms crossed, he would stare out into the distance, watching what was going on down at the gates and still surveying the office below, wondering why it hadn't been blown up yet. Slight concern was being expressed upon his facial features as he focused on calculating a plan of retaliation. "What would Noctis-Sama do.." The Uchiha male let out a slightly audible sigh as the wind picked up around him and the Hokage's cloak started to dance in the breeze.

XXXXX-- "--" --

XXXXX-- "--" --

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:16 pm
Blessings Followed by Sin

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Sannin ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1160/1240 ▪ Stamina 1000/1000 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:200/200 ▪ AC:102300 ▪ Ryo:44000

[ The world pushes us without mercy ]

As the wind blew leaf were picked off the ground and warped around the Hokage, as they settled a man was sitting off to his right side looking over the edge of the monument out towards the gates. His presence was odd, nothing could be gained from looking at him with any sort of ability. It's as if he didn't even exist."He would do whatever it took to protect the village." The purple haired man then stood and stretched, turning towards the Hokage his strange golden eyes focused in on him."I'm sure you'll think of something Hokage-sama, the village is counting on you."The directed the Hokage to looked back towards the gate, and when the Hokage looked back at the stranger he would be gone. In his place a jar sat seal scrawled across its surface. And the purple haired golden eyed stranger was nowhere to be seen. The jar could only be one thing, the Kyuubi.

[ and when some push back, the world points and cries...EVIL. ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:27 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Chuunin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 404 / 645 :: Stamina 220 :: :: AC 7600 :: Ryo 7400 ::

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

A small vortex of leaves would appear next to the hokage then as the leaves disippated Ibara appeared, cloak hood down. He looked to the Village leader then out at the combat that had commenced in the village. All expression gone from the young mans face. "What is that?" Ibara glanced down at the jar and knelt down next to the Hokage. Planning his route through the village. He drew a kunai from the pouch attached to his hip and spun it in his hand before digging it into the monument where the two men stood. The Kunai appeared to be a normal kunai but this was different. It had a note attached to the hilt. Ibara stood slowly and waited for the hokage to reply.

Blessings followed by sin

-1 Kunai 4 remaining

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Hokage ll Uchiha Clan ll Ninjutsu - Ninjutsu ll Chakra: 890/890 ll Stamina 400/400
Techniques Used:

Jonderken

User Image
XXXXXMasaru would follow the leaves that danced around him and watched as a man appeared in such strange clothes. It was weird though.. no matter how hard he focused on him, it was as if this man simply wasn't there. "Yeah.. that he would.." Masaru would turn to face the man as he did the same. With a soft smile he would nod before following the man's gesture towards the gates. Not sure at what he was trying to show him, he would turn back only to see the man gone and a jar covered in seals in his place. That was.. No way? Could it be..? But how.. Noctis had it on him last? But that man definitely wasn't him.. So maybe an acquaintance?

XXXXXThis time Masaru could feel the appearance of someone. Turning to look he hoped it to be the stranger but only found it to be Ibara-kun. "That Ibara-kun.. will become your new best-friend if you wish to accept it. You recall the demon that had nine-tails and attacked the village just recent? How would you like to harness it's power? The.. Kyuubi.." Masaru would glance down at the kunai and wonder why the male had just stabbed his head but payed no mind. Maybe it was there to enhance his sensor abilities or something.

XXXXX-- "--" --

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:03 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Jounin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 447 / 645 :: Stamina 220 :: :: AC 7600 :: Ryo 7400 ::

Ibara listened to Masaru as he spoke. "Hmm." Ibara said recalling the beasts pure destructive power. He was a mere genin at the time he hadn't gotten close to the beast but he could tell it was powerful. He had never felt such pure hatred, and immense chakra concentration in his life. "I'll do whatever it takes to protect Konoha Masaru-sama." He watched as the hokage glanced down at the kunai he had stuck into the head of his very own bust. "Oh, and that?" Ibara smiled. "That is part of a new technique I just learned, you may have heard of it... Hiraishin no Jutsu." Ibara smirked with pride.

Ibara would then turn his glance back toward the gate where the fighting was still going on. If this thing were sealed in him it would take the young Yamanaka out of commission for a little bit, could the village afford such a thing? Possibly, Masaru-sama would still be here, and Ibara was positive he could deal with these tech junkies. "When shall we start?" Ibara glanced down at the jar once more with the seals sprawled all over it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Techniques Used:

Jonderken

User Image
XXXXXMasaru would nod his head at Ibara's response to his curiosity. That would prove to be very useful. It was his next statement however that caught him a bit off guard. "That will have to be a while. I haven't learned the proper techniques to do such a feat yet. So for the meantime, continue to help engage the UHV when you can." The Uchiha male would turn back to the gates to and continue to formulate a plan.

XXXXX-- "--" --

XXXXX-- "--" --

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:09 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Jounin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 490 / 645 :: Stamina 220 :: :: AC 7600 :: Ryo 7400 ::

Ibara sighed, "Ah yes, sealing technique. Don't want to let the fox out of the jar without one of those do we?" Ibara chuckled but still felt a bit uneasy being so close to the Jar with such a destructive being inside it. Turning back toward the village Ibara smirked. "I guess its time we join the fray again?" Before Ibara left he would extend a hand and place it on the Hokage's shoulder. After doing so Ibara spoke straight into the Hokage's mind 'I'm going to the hospital. Then i'll make my way to your office if those bastards are still there.' Ibara removed another kunai from his pouch and crouched down slightly and in a flash he was gone once again.

[exit to Hospital]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:20 am
_________________________________________________User Image
chakra || 400/755 xxxxx stamina || 75/75 xxxxx rank || Genin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi, the original, came running towards the monument as fast as he could. When he finally got there he found the Hokage? Yes the hokage there. He wondered why exactly he had been summoned there by the blonde person and never really stopped to ask questions but, here he was... with the hokage... at the monument... He approached the hokage slowly. "Sir, I was told to come here." He'd say so that he could report so there wasn't time wasted on questions.

Quotes:

Blessings Followed By Sin

Jutsu Notes:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:39 pm
User Image
Yamanaka Ibara

:: Jounin :: Sensor/Medical :: Konohagakure :: Chakra 496 / 645 :: Stamina 220 :: :: AC 7600 :: Ryo 7400 ::

In a flash Ibara appeared once again next to the Hokage. His cloak flapping in the strong breeze he waited watching the village for a few moments before speaking. "I think i've gathered all the genin and got them to safety." Ibara crouched down and pressed the kunai slightly deeper into the monument. Waiting for Masaru-sama to reply on the next course of action Ibara turned his head slightly cracking his neck. Ibara still had a bunch of jutsu left to learn but that could wait until after this. He was embarassed to not quite be ready for this but the best he could do was keep everyone safe, and felt he could at least do that much now. After a few moments he would notice the genin he had told to leave the Hospital. "Ah. I'm glad you made it. I have a special job for you." Ibara offered his coolest smile to the young Senju. Placing his hand gently on the senju's shoulder he would extend his telepathy to the young man so he could communicate with him and the Hokage while he was doing his mission. "I want you to take these with you." Ibara handed the three Kunai that had seals inscribed on the hilt to the young man. "Take them and scatter them to the vital parts of the village, I already have one here and at the hospital." Anywhere you think would really hurt the village if the building or area was destroyed. Now go." Ibara smiled again and turned back to the Hokage.

Mission:
Title: Higher Up’s Request
Information: A shinobi client has too much to do to complete this minor task, so, do it for him and he'll give a good word to the others. Find a Jounin or higher ranking shinobi in the village and see if he needs anything simple done.
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: 5

Blessings Followed By Sin
Brooystart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:13 pm
User Image

кansukeUchihaChakra: 550/570Stamina: 275/315The Hitokiri Shinigami&&&&&&&&&&&

XXXXXHe'd waited long enough...he'd seen how his nephew was running Konoha recently. He'd seen how the boy had changed from someone even he could respect into someone he couldn't help but be dissapointed in. He'd hoped when Masaru was made Hokage that he would become a better man, unlike his father who became corrupt in his ways and was forced to die. It would seem he was incorrect in those thoughts regarding his nephew. He wouldn't let this go on any longer though...even if it took his life he would end Masaru's new reign over Konoha. When the boy turned his back from where Kansuke was hiding the older Uchiha placed his hand atop the hilt of his Katana. Channeling chakra into his feet he dissapeared in a blur, appearing above Masaru silently; blade held high above his head. Chakra was channeled so fiercely into the Katana it was glowing an eerie black color, signifying just how powerful the force behind it was. Swinging the blade down he would aim for Masaru's left shoulder, hoping to slice through the boys heart and end his life in one go. Should the attack connect it would slice cleanly through bone and muscle, ripping through the heart and lungs on it's way through his torso.

XXXXX 』™

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
"As long as there is love..there will be hate."

Village: Konohagakure
First Class: Bukijutsu
Second Class: Genjutsu

Element: Katon || Raiton || Enton
Ryo: 両 12,200
AC: 19,450

Sharingan Abilities: Copy || Hypnotize
Sharingan Stage: Inactive

Techniques Used/Active Techniques

✘ Hachiware [ Helmet Breaker ]
Complex :: Rank B
This overhead blow is designed to go THROUGH a person, horse, and armor, all in one blow, by utilizing one’s chakra to actively sharpen the blade of your weapon. However, this fine point chakra manipulation creates crevices in the blade of your weapon, effectively making it useless after the fact, as any parrying blow would cause the rigid workings of the blade to crack entirely.
• This technique breaks most normal weapons.
• This technique can be blocked by an equal level bukijutsu or broken by Kai.
• This technique can only ‘kill’ if the opponent is willing, otherwise it merely wounds/incapacitates if not blocked.

Passive Skills
✘ Ittoryu [ One-sword School ]
Description: The beginning step in the Power of the Cursed Three, one must master the basics before going on. Gives the user the basic tools needed to become proficent in the unique style of the Cursed Three.

✘ Nitoryu [ Two-Sword School ]
Description: The user goes on to practice several basic forms as well as attacks using dual-swords, though they can be on differing length and weight as long as the user is comfortable.

✘ Offensive Style: Knife Stances
Practice :: Rank E
The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.

✘ Offensive Style: Simple Play
Practice :: Rank E
With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch.

✘ Trick Style: Knife Toss
Practice :: Rank D
The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision- able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. ( Only by the hilt, not the tip of the blade. )

✘ Offensive Style: Artless Draw
Practice :: Rank D
The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash.

[ OOC ]

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Techniques Used:
Raikou Henge no Jutsu [ Lightning Transformation Technique ]
Official Description: When performing this skill, the user transforms into an extremely quick 'strand' of lightning. In this quick state, nothing is done slowly - everything is in a rush for the user. However, this strand of lightning is incapable of changing directions on its own. It can only change directions by bouncing off another object, such as a tree or a boulder, but the user is capable of bouncing off in any angle they wish to. The transformation automatically dissipates when the user makes contact with a living target: being in a state similar to lightning, the user plunges completely into their target, and ends up in their physical state on the other side of their opponent. In addition to giving the target a painful electrical shock, this skill may cause temporary paralysis. Because of the fast speeds associated with this skill, the user will feel dizzy, confused, and often nauseous for some time afterward. This technique can be used in conjunction with other Jutsu, such as the Call of Lightning Technique, or the Lightning Clone Technique, to confuse the opponent. However, no skills can be used in this state.
Guild Description: See official description.

Chidori [ Thousand Birds ]
Official Description: Chidori (a.k.a. Raikiri) is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Hatake Kakashi utilizing the Lightning Element. Chidori allows him to cut through any foe. Later, Uchiha Sasuke used his Sharingan and the training of Kakashi to also learn the technique. It was given the nickname Raikiri after it was said Kakashi used the technique to cut a lightning bolt in two. Chidori is used for assassination purposes. Activating the body to focus Chakra to the hand, Kakashi and Sasuke's hand become enveloped by an electrical force. This force is their Chakra altered in nature to an electrical current. By altering the shape of the force, similar to an electrical discharge, they can decide the power and range of the attack.
After concentrating all the Chakra into the arm, Kakashi and Sasuke use their quickness and the power of the thrust from the Chakra to pierce any object with the extended forearm. Because their opponent can easily counter the attack, it requires a Sharingan user to make the technique worthwhile. The Sharingan will allow them to predict any moves their opponent decides to make and send their strike home into the target. Due to the high speed, the force emits a sound like a thousand birds chirping which gave the technique its name. Because of the great amount of Chakra needed to utilize the technique, the technique can only be used so many times during the day.
Guild Description: See official description.
Quote:

User Image
XXXXXMasaru would glance at the arrival of one of his Genin. It would seem this male was sent to him for some reason, but that was unknown to him. He didn't call for him so he was a bit confused to say the least. Ibara would arrive again, he worked fast which was good. Now that Masaru thought about it, he would make a good adviser. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed movement and heard some noise as if someone was in the bushes. However, to his surprise, when he turned he saw his uncle above him, weapon ready. What was he doing? Did his uncle go down the same path as his father? Turning to face his assailant Masaru leaned to the side in an attempt to avoid the blow, and at the same time he raised a hand to his chest and formed a seal as chakra surged throughout his body. Sadly not being quite so fast enough, the technique couldn't active until the blade had already cut through the Hokage's arm and started to penetrate through the armor around his torso and slice into the male's abdomen. Masaru's body would vanish and be replaced by a shinning bolt of lightning that phased through Kansuke's body. On the other side, Masaru reformed and twisted his body the best he could before his feet touched the ground. Kansuke would be paralyzed from the electrical shock to his nervous system and this gave Masaru the best opportunity to strike. As lightning started to cackle around his left hand, the male pushed off and thrust his remaining arm through his uncle's back and out his chest, right through the heart. After yanking his arm out the male would collapse to a knee, breathing heavy and suffering from severe blood loss from a missing arm and large cut halfway into his body. Forming a seal in a struggle, he would summon a clone next to him only for it to disappear inside the monument to the hidden speaker system and would deliver a message across the village before being cut half way through a sentence. [Le Death]

XXXXX-- "--" --

XXXXX-- "--" --

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas