Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Manifest Destiny - Accepting// Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:47 pm
{Okai. :3}

"She's a strong girl. She can manage without me for a little bit. Plus, she has her father to keep her company." Ophelia paused for a moment, thinking of the demure little girl waiting for her back home. "Besides, you aren't the only one who came here with an ulterior motive. I want to know first hand if these stones work as well as they're supposed to. Otherwise, I feel like I'll be putting her at risk." Considering how much time Ophelia would spend with her daughter back home and how often she had to feed, there was no guarantee that she wouldn't subconciously start taking the lifeforce from her own child. Her fears were entirely legitimate.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:50 pm
As was to be expected it took them awhile to reach the edge of the forest that was headed towards the Demon's settlement. From the spot they were at they could easily see the machinery and people the demon's had working the mines tho with each of there fur a shade of black it helped to blend into the shadow's as they watched them. "They tear up our home and defile the land" Cryon muttered keeping close to a tree as he watched the workers. "The land will not always be so giving to these intruders" he growled a bit looking back towards Alexia.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:54 pm
"Ulterior motive? Who said anything about an ulterior motive?" Balthazar said feigning confusion and innocence when the topic had come up. To his knowledge, absolutely no one knew his plans to leave the castle. Knowledge that he was pretty damn sure of considering he hadn't told anyone else. At all.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:02 pm
"You've been so mopey and disinterested in everything back home, up to and beyond the point of looking like a walking corpse when Kaistern and I are busy. You sometimes complain about feeling useless or uneeded and look so longingly at the travelling caravans as you see them pass by on the streets. I'd have to be completely blind to not know a sense of wanderlust when I see it. Especially since you jumped at the opprotunity to leave home and supervise the development of this colony." Ophelia wasn't stupid by any means. She could sometimes lose herself in childish bliss or in the seriousness of her work, but she saw more than she generally let on. "Or is there some other reason why you were so eager to step out the door?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:15 pm
"That obvious, huh?" Balthazar said with a guilty smile, like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "What can I say? I'm a fighter, not a politician. I like the cushy life of luxury as much as the next guy, but it's just so boring. I love you and Maeve and Kaistern and all that, but I need to get out of there."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:46 am
Lenore looked around before staring at the sword. "Caledfwich." She repeated, her crimson eyes glinting off the sword. She liked the looks of it. She then looked around before remembering where she was. In the cargo hold of a crappy little ship.
"Hey, if you are a almighty and powerful sword like you claim, shouldn't you be...like, put somewhere nicer than in the corner buried away in storage in a poor and ugly merchant ship? Obviously, by the lack of guards and the way they've treated you, you either aren't as important as you claim to be or you are just poorly neglected," she stated. She bent to pick up her cloak and held it in her other hand as she held Caledfwich in her left. He was probably one of the belongings of the demons, since she WAS in a demon's settlement port. This would probably add value, then. The idea of selling this demon artifact grew more and more appetizing, yet she made it an effort not to look so hungry.
She heard some footsteps overhead, thundering about. Lenore didn't like the sounds of that. She looked back at the sword. Maybe...Maybe if she could persuade it to come with her willingly...

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:45 am
"For me, definately. Whether or not the others have pieced things together is beyond me." Ophelia didn't seem at all angry or upset. Hell, she didn't even sound disappointed or at a loss. Instead of lamenting his chosen path she then continued with a smile, "As for not having the mind of a polotician, that's perfectly fine. If you need any help in your time away from the castle or just want to talk, write me. Hell, even if you don't you should write me anyway. Humans just rediscovered cameras and I've finally got my hands on a few."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:52 am
Alexia would've made a comment to agree with him, but she was taking Cryon very seriously on the 'be quiet' order she was given. She simply nodded and made the face she would when she'd growl, but no growl escaped her vocal cords. 'She will only give so much before she revokes her kindness.' she thought to herself which she would've said out loud if she would allow herself to.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:59 am
"Mmmmm... Would thou mind moving to thine left a few paces? Thou art blocking my perfect blend of sunlight and shade."

Close by, a young, and fair, creature sat by the tree that the two beastfolk were hiding by. The tone was light and soft like a womans, but whimsical and blunt like a mans. Blanc used one of his extra hands to push up his glasses as he turned his gaze towards the two spying natives. His two other arms held a large book in his lap and turned the pages, his antennae feeling the words and twitching about.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:08 am
A shiver moved up Cryon's back for a moment as in a swift movement he had pulled his bow and readied an arrow on the creature that sat not far from them. How had he not noticed the creature he thought before sniffing the air only a smell of dust and paper was what he was met with this creature itself from what he could sniff had no scent of it's own. Looking at the thing that had spoken he slowly unnotched the arrow he had readied and lowered the bow. "What are you" Cryon questioned as he looked at Blanc while keeping himself in the shadows of the trees still.
(How would they block anything when there on all fours creeping about the forest?)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:27 am
"Of course I'd write you, I'd go bonkers if I didn't." Balthazar smiled and pulled her into a one-armed hug. "I love you, but I need to get out of there. I'll write from every town I stop in and if I can figure out and get my hands on one of those camera things, I'll send plenty of pictures too!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:08 am
[Blanc's just being complainy while reading. You still give off a shadow, even if a tiny one, and he's just being picky that his reading enviroment isn't perfect. XD Also, nice one on Blanc's sent, he probably wouldn't be noticed because he's a perfect wallflower and smells like dust and paper. XD]

"I'd be offended if thy question were not understandable these day. I am LeBlanc. I am a Bookworm, a race of creature lumped in with other creatures and commonly refered to as a demon. I know that thy species has suffered enough racism as an 'Animal' to not make the same mistake to me, yes?"

He motioned for them to move closer to him, scooting ever so slightly over to make room.

"Come, this spot is in the perfect angel to observe and not be seen, that way I could not be bothered while reading, and the window on the building next to us has too much of a glare to be able to see us while inside, but works perfectly as a mirror to view the town behind this tree."

Realizing he was a demon asking them to move closer, he chuckled and stretched out his two arms and held his poncho open, while the other two held his book up.

"You may trust me, Thou is just a story seeker who means you no harm. Search thee if thy need, you'll find I only have these four arms, and no fifth will be hidden with a blade to thy back."

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:21 am
"Caledfwlch, not fwich. And I'm here because I'm undercover. I'm keeping a close eye on that spear over there." A light shines on a spear. "I've never trusted spears."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:47 am
"Your manner of speaking is...Odd" Cryon said as he put the arrow away and once again slung his bow across his body. Demons from what he had come to find out did not hide there motives and since he was not attacked from the start he very highly doubted the bookworm as he called himself would. "While your intentions may be true you will still have to understand our....Distrust of your race" Cryon told him bluntly as he looked back to Alexia. Of the two that would likely attack it would be her and he gave her a handsignal to stand down. For the moment atleast.

Returning his eyes back to LeBlanc he gazed him over a few times. "Tell me...LeBlanc" he started having a bit of trouble with the name so he said it slowly. "Why is it that your people continue to destroy our land? Why are these stones the great mother gives us are so important as to kill our people" he asked him keeping himself restrained during his question. It was easy to see the rage that was behind it but the discipline to keep it held in was also evident.

(Yea figured he would smell like a old library.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:03 am
Blanc opened a small book and his feelers went accross it swiftly, flipping through untill finished. He cleared his throat and when he spoke, his accent and speach mannerisms were gone.

"My apologies, is this better? Reading so many classic stories, I tend to take on the most common one's dialect of speech."

He stood and sighed lightly, pushing his glasses up again at the next question.

"I'm sorry, I dont know much about the exact reason. I am a collector of knowledge, and that's why I'm here, to find out the same thing. And please dont find me rude, but being a collector, I can't just give you what I know. If you have any old stories, written perferably, I will trade for all the info I have. Anything, a scroll even. If not, I'll even accept hearing an old story. Do that, and I'll tell you what I do know, trust me that it will be a fair exchange, you wont be swindled in this deal."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff