Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
City of the Lost and Damned(Open/Accepting/Needs Undead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Pie?
  Of course I do I need it to find Diameter.
  Depends on the flavor
  It's doesn't lie to me like the cake so sure.
  Ewww no
  Gold
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:10 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Laying there Beast slowly started to come to as the haze of adrenaline still kept his body from experience the pain he should be in. He could hear the voices near him but didn't see them at the moment as he tried to sit up. He found that he couldn't tho his body jerking suddenly to the right when he tried to. The jerk pulled him to see the reason for his immobile state. His arm from just above the elbow down was trapped under debris from the tunnel cave in. Trying to flex his arm and lift it was met with an increase in the flow of blood that had in the time laying there slowed.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:19 pm
"How about This? Help me get him back to his comrads safely as possible and without infecting him, and you can have me. I know, It sounds stupid, I barely know the guy, But if we don't get him out he will die or worse. This is my final offer. His safety, for my life. I threw my life away from years of fighting and violence. So if you kill me, all you'll do is confirm to the world what I've been telling people for years."

Walter said this with a tone of Finality. the tone in his voice and the look in his eye showed that His rage was boiling over.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:33 pm
Napier couldn't hold back a laugh at the offer, though it was short and harsh. "So pull a miracle out me arse an' git a meal-on-wheels for thanks? You must think I'm stupid or sumfin'. But... eh. Got nothin' better to do. You'd make a s**t meal, tho'. Might as well just turn ya. Be a chap and hold out'cha hand for me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:40 pm
Walter Didn't Hesitate to hold out his hand. "This Ought to be interesting. The City gangs called me Karma, Even the cops called me karma. I spent the past weeks killing your kind. And Now look at what I'm doing."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:45 pm
Napier rolled his eyes as he leaned forward and bit down on Walter's ring finger just hard enough to break the skin. "Yer a right little pisser, ain'tcha? Now lift up y'shirt, I don' wanna leave anything on ya that'cha can't stitch over after y'reanimate."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:52 pm
Walter didn't even react to the bite, and slowly removed his flannel and his tank top. "I ended up in this chair because of my temper. And Little is the wrong word. If I ever get out of this chair you'll see what I mean. There's a reason I've been calling him the Little Guy."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:57 pm
Napier pulled a piece of steel rebar from some of the concrete around them and hefted it in his hand. "Do shut up, y'little tosser," he said just before running Walter through the chest with the iron bar. He'd considered the larynx, but that would run the risk of severing the spinal column and leaving him basically a talking head. He watched as Walter's life ended almost instantly and painlessly, then jerkily started again as he was reborn as a Ghoul. "Welcome t' th' other side, mate."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:04 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Laying there the pain had come to Beast as well as the dizziness set on by his blood loss. It was barely in him to move his hand to the satchel like container on his side as he tried to pull one of the adrenaline shots to help him get his movements back atleast for a time. The action tho was difficult to do as his vision shifted between a blur and darkening to nearly black for a moment. He knew that if he didn't get this shot he would likely not make it but he was so tired his body felt heavy and unresponsive as he continued to fumble with the pouch.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:15 pm
Walter Felt the steel pierce his body, and the death was quick. He felt his life leaving him slowly, but that only last a few seconds. He closed his eyes, and went still. His heart stopped, his breathing ceased, and he became still. Then the smallest of movements could be seen. His right foot was tapping. His arms slowly lifted and moved toward the buckles that kept his body in the chair. They slowly deftly undid the buckles, slowly opening them.

His arms then moved to rest on the arm rests of the chair. Walters, senses were gone. He couldn't even open his eyes, despite the amount he was trying. He struggled to open his eyes, painstakingly trying to get his senses back. Then His head lifted up and his eye lids slowly lifted. His mind was almost overloaded as his sight, smell, and hearing came back to him many fold.

At first he didn't move much because of the sensory overload. But after a few moments he slowly put his tank top and flannel back on, and slowly climbing to his feet for the first time in years. He towered over Napier. He was taller even than Ape seemed to be. He stood 7ft3.

"Now..." "Let's get the little guy safely back to his comrads."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:39 pm
User Image
User Image

x
x
x
x

Keilin Laurent

While the boys were busy talking, Keilin had gotten up and taken her kife, not ceasing her uncontrollable laughter. She had sauntered over to where the female ghoul was and tilted her head, grinning widely. She had taken to grabbing the woman by the throat and pinning her to the ground, beginning to stab ceaselessly as the laughter echoed in the air.

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║█║▌│█║▌│█║▌│║█║▌│█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌│█║▌│║█║▌│█║▌│█║▌│║█║▌│

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:40 am
The Ghoul woman's face twisted into a mask of rage when she was stabbed in the neck, and she shoved at Keilin hard enough to send her some distance away. "Keep yo' crackah hands OFF me, girl!"

Napier tilted his head at the racial epithet in the distance, then turned his attention back to Beast and Walter. "Tall bugger, in'cha? An'... yeh... Bit o' difficulty there, mate. Ain't a prayer o' 'im gettin' out o' here wivout first aid or sumth'n' like that. Or, y'know, one o' the Dead. Don' change y'brain much, jus' a preference fer rilly, rilly rare meat."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:56 am
User Image
User Image

x
x
x
x

Keilin Laurent

When pushed back, Keilin kept her balance, licking her knife again before lunging forward once more, slashing a couple of times before doing what she really intended- stab Mama Jay in the head. She laughed a couple of times sinking fully back in the highest level of insanity she could be in. She was quick and nimble, even for her kind. And even if she hadn't the physical strength of other undead, she was still a little stronger than the typical human.

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║█║▌│█║▌│█║▌│║█║▌│█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌│█║▌│║█║▌│█║▌│█║▌│║█║▌│

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:43 am
Mama Jay saw the knife coming towards her head and dodged with a speed she certainly hadn't possessed in life. Three hundred beautiful pounds of Nigerian didn't exactly move like a hummingbird, but she was definitely faster than a normal human now that she was one of the Dead. "Girl, you wanna stop trippin' fore I gotta smack a ho."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:11 am
"Cut off the shattered parts. He'll need a small portion of bone left in the arm to be able to operate a prosthetic in the future," Walter said as he ripped off his tank top and used it to make a tourniquet just below the shoulder. "Make it as painless as you can. With the amount of blood he's lost, pain alone could kill him," and walter traces a line with his fingers right below the tourniquet.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:16 am
Napier took out his scalpels and had the shattered remains of Beast's arm cut away from the stump in a matter of seconds. After a moment's consideration, he picked out a few pieces of flesh from the amputated limb and tossed one to Walter, popping one of the others into his mouth. "Give it a try, mate. 'S pretty good. I mean... not excellent, still a bit too artificial for me own tastes, but you might take a shine to it."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff