Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)
Digimon Xros Hunters - Awakening Spirits Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:09 pm
Shiro had closed his eyes as well, lightly moving and such into a lotus position and letting his mind slip from the activeness as he went into 'light' meditation, not because he was worried about crystal, but to make sure certain... people... inside him didn't go all 'OMG' when seeing her. Renamon and Kudamon both noticed the shift as Shiro's mind plummeted through the sea of his mind, sinking down not all too dissimilar to a 'Deep Dive' from Kingdom hearts (Reference!) before opening an eye to see the incoming flash of light, and sure enough, when he went in, he immediately spun around, and landed fully on the ground on his feet, Patty was currently doodling with the random firefly like embers of the marble, while Kid seemed to be currently making small piles of weapons within the marble near him into a more.. symmetrical manner, Black Star and Soul were Sparring, with Tsubaki and Maka watching from the side with a sweatdrop as Shiro shook his head, and turned into his non-Hanyou form, and looked to the incoming crystal, smiling "this is my Reality Marble." he said calmly, while Black Star looked up, grinning a bit "Yo! the names Black Star, the one who will transcend the gods themselves!" of course, Soul glanced over while scratching his white hair a bit "Mendokuse-na... name's Soul, my partner and Meister is the one with blonde pig-tails nearby, Maka. you definately look like a cool girl to hang around with." of course, Maka twitched an eyebrow... **WHAM** aaand used Maka Chop (slamming a book) onto Soul's head, and had him on the ground with smoke rising from the indent in said head, forming into a skull-like formation. Liz of course, the older of the twins that were there looked over "name's Liz, the.. playful one nearby's Patty, my sister, and the... " she turned to Kid, sweatdropping "... Symmetry freak over here is known as Death the Kid, or Kidd for short." afforementioned 'symmetry freak' looked up, frowning a bit "Symmetry is everything! i don't see why you keep badmouthing it!" this is leading to an argument, and Shiro just facepalmed at the antics of them all as he sighed "well... could be worse, i could have a ninja who likes orange inside my head shouting 'Believe It!" he grumbled out, while Tsubaki bowed politely" ano.. my name is Tsubaki, pleased to meet you." of course, Shiro now noticed someone missing, and frowned a bit "hey, Soul.. where's Crona?" the shark-toothed teen looked up a bit "Crona? i think he was wandering near that tree of weapons you have, being tormented by that chibi-parasite Ragnarok." Shiro sweatdropped again lightly "beating on Crona's head?" Soul nodded, and just let off a sigh "ahou..."

the games with guilmon actually brought Gabumon and the 'recruited' Shouto's as well, and it led to an all out free for all dodgeball match between the various digimon, Gabumon -gladly- trying to smack Guilmon out whenever he had the ball, and things being hectic, but they made sure to keep it clean, and that no one threw the ball -too- hard to send it out of control and accientally hit Sanzomon or Gokuwmon, since that'd be a bad thing. either way it was quite fun, even to the point that Guilmon was even trying to lure some of the young slashmonz into it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:46 pm
"Crystal Mizuka," Crystal introduced herself. "Pleased to meet you all, I'm sure."

She was dressed in her usual attire within the mental plane. Faded blue jeans, black tank top, short-sleeved orange hoodie vest, black slip-on shoes, a fairly inconspicuous digital watch on her right arm, and the usual dragon pendant on a stainless steel chain around her neck.

"Of course, I can't really chat right now since I'm supposed to be searching for something that's buried here," Crystal rubbed the back of her head. "Although, even saying that, I'm not entirely sure where I ought to be looking."

While Ryuudamon and Monodramon went on playing with the other digimon, Dorumon decided to settle down for a nap over by the digitama letting a few of the younger Shoutmonz, Hackmonz, and Slashmonz curl up next to him using him as a big fuzzy purple pillow.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:03 pm
Shiro nodded lightly, rubbing his chin a bit thinking as he looked around "there used to be an hour-glass around here that used to represent how to manifest my origin's identity..." he then closed his eyes a bit, before intoning quietly "I am the Forge of my Weapons..." he intoned, the area shuddering and fluctuating a bit, before wincing as he drew off the concentration "Urgh! damnit... i can't reach the hourglass... it seems to be either underground, or on the very -edges- of this wasteland to where if i try to bring it closer using the Aria.. i might break the Marble, and well... fracture my soul into pieces." everyone just sweatdropped on Shiro's side, while Soul pondered something "if it's underground, then we might need to start using ways of blastign ground away and stuff to clear the area." Shiro just shok his head "Bad idea, Soul... start screwing with the reality marble with the Origins unknown may do the same thing as trying to access it's capabilities." of course this caused Shiro to rub the temples of his head in minor confusion and such of the impending migraine of wondering where the hell that damn Hourglass was.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:21 pm
"Just relax," Crystal told Shiro. "Getting all tense about it is only going to make this harder than it has to be."

She tapped the digital display of her watch to bring up a holographic interface, sifting through the various icons until she found what she wanted and tapped on it to materialize a fully functional quartz dowsing pendulum. The holographic interface collapsed in on itself until it just looked like a plain ordinary watch again and Crystal took up the pendulum in one hand.

"This is a task that must be handled delicately," she went on. "So, we'll use a non-invasive approach."

She held out the pendulum so that the jewel dangling from the string was able to sway freely in front of her until it pointed in the proper direction. After some waiting the pendulum ceased swaying in all but one direction. "So, I guess we go this way!"

Crystal quickly hurried off in that direction.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:35 pm
Shiro blinked, and sweatdropped while following Crystal, the others didn't really follow given they had to pull Liz and Kidd apart so they didn't kill each other, once that was done, Black Star and Soul went to go catch up to Crystal and Shiro, Black Star being curious on the whole matter, while Soul was going due to being allies and good friends with Black Star. of course, Tsubaki and Maka went to go find Crona so they could keep Ragnarok from picking on the poor lad too much and all about their current situations and all, and Kid went back to sighing over Symmetry, though when Liz accidentally mentioned his asymmetrical hair, Kidd actually started curling up in depression and such in quick fashion... and then here came the blood puke, and 'pretend' to die part... yeah, good thing Crystal missed that, while Patty giggled over Kidd's moment of craziness.

Shiro of course sweatdropped as he glanced back while running along "something tells me we missed something facepalm worthy." he said, while shaking his head and keepign an eye on the area, he knew the tree wasn't in this direction, trying to remember what was.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:43 pm
Crystal made a fast turn when the pendulum suddenly changed direction so that she didn't fall off course. "I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to enjoy the crazy antics of this place after we find your Origin."

There was definitely something off in this direction because Crystal could see a distinctive glow on the horizon that meant it was probably something invisible to the eyes of ordinary people. "Anyway, I think we're getting close."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:03 pm
Shiro of course looked to the glow, before letting his eyes return to normal and such of the demonic enhanced vision, he saw what they were coming to "you're right about that, there it is! though... i don't remember the Hourglass being -that- big..." he mumbled a bit at the end as they came upon the area, some of the older and more ancient digital weapons around the area, where upon a hillfilled with swords, floated the Hourglass, glowing a bright golden color, and filled completely to the brim at the bottom with sand, of course, it also looked like one side had one3 massive side, the other split into three parts, which made Shiro extremely worried about the entire thing "well.. this is strange... it's never looked something wierd like that.." he mumbled, while letting his eyes return to being human again as they approached the area lightly, shiro of course was looking at some of the weapons "wow... these are.. quite old..." he mumbled, thinking on things in general. Soul and black Star Caught up, panting, while Soul looked at the Hourglass "wierdest hourglass i've seen yet... but some of these weapons look very... cool." Black Star of course was now starting to do training similar to one Rock Lee, for barely being able to keep up with Crystal and Shiro.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:15 pm
"It looks out of balance just like Shiro," Crystal pointed out. "So then, Shiro, now that we've found it, how are we supposed to use it to figure out your Origin?"

There was something else too. It definitely felt like they were being watched and by something very powerful for that matter. And, whatever it was, it was invisible even to her enhanced spiritual perception. It didn't want to be seen. It seemed that there were a great many mysteries hiding inside of Shiro, at least that much was certain. In any case, now that they had reached the peculiar hourglass, Crystal decided to put the pendulum away since she didn't expect to be needing it again for awhile.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:24 pm
Shiro nodded at the assessment about his balance being screwed, but he sighed "well, normally i simply turn the Hourglass over to let it fill down into the other bulb, and as the sand passes over the origins, it creates sand-filled words, my appraisal senses though can't even see the invisible words, so at this point you'll be able to see them and i won't." he said, sighing as he moved the distance to stand in front of the huge Hourglass, lightly picking it up gently and began turning it over, using his enhanced strength to do so before settign it down, the sand trickling down between the three paths going into each bulb properly despite it looking funky, it was still acting like a normal Hourglass with the sand filtering downwards, leaving the words to slowly becoming more distinct for Crystal to see, while Shiro couldn't see them. however, he -did- feel the same feelings Crystal did, about being watched by someone extremely powerful, and it was making the hairs on his neck stand on end. either way, he backed up, and tumbled over a push-up doing Black Star, getting swirly-eyed and 'Oro! @.@' ish, while Black Star squirmed "Oi! get offa me Shiro, dammit, i'm gonna kick your a** for this if you don't move!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:55 pm
While Shiro went tumbling over Black Star, Crystal kept her eyes on the hourglass focusing on the invisible words being made visible by the falling sand with the leftmost bulb being the first to become fully visible to spell out the word 'Weapon' so that was simple enough. "The one on the left says 'Weapon'," she spoke aloud for Shiro's benefit, although he might have a hard time hearing her over Black Star's yelling. She continued to watch the hourglass. The second word to be revealed was made visible by the sand falling into the rightmost bulb and it spelled out the word 'Spirit' which also seemed straightforward enough.

"The one on the right says 'Spirit'," she spoke again for Shiro's benefit, although she would probably end up having to repeat herself since Shiro just had to trip over Black Star like that. At any rate, she continued watching the hourglass to see what word would appear in the center bulb. However, even though the other two words had already shown themselves, it looked like the last word wasn't any closer to unveiling itself. This went on for what seemed like a pretty long time, even for an hourglass, until the sand pouring into the center bulb seemed to flash gold and Crystal caught very short glimpse of the word 'Grail' spelled out by the glowing sand before being blown over by the pure power radiating off the hourglass before it settled down again.

"What the hell was that?!" she flailed as she was sent tumbling onto the dog-pile consisting of Shiro and Black Star.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:03 pm
Shiro had snapped out of it around the point Crystal said 'Weapon, which meant the Reality marble felt more solid, stable, now that he knew that, as he gave off a sigh of relief ~then i can still summon it!~ of course, he blinked in confusion seeing Crystal continuing to focus, before tilting his head at the spirit origin being uncovered next "... Spirit? huh... maybe that's partly why you guys got flung in, Black Star." of course, said person was still squirming "GET OFF ME!!!!" of course, Just as he was about to, cue the Explosion of Power and Crystal colliding with Shiro and Black Star, KOing the ninja, and knocking Shiro back into Oro mode, while having Crystal ontop of him "what pretty little birdies.. all soo symetrical...~"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:07 pm
"Ack!" Crystal rolled down off of and away from Shiro and Black Star so she could recover, flopping onto her back briefly before springing back onto her feet like nothing had happened. "Well, that was intense. I wonder why it said 'Grail' for that last one."

She stretched mildly. "Anyway, that was all you needed for me to do, right Shiro?"

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:15 pm
Shiro did snap out of it for a few seconds and rolled off of Black Star finally, groaning "yeah... i'll meet you back in the real world when i can get the stars out of my eyes... urgh..." he mumbled, and proceeded to grab the KO'ed black star, and fling him, HARD, back in the direction of where the others were, as Soul walked over, holding Shiro up as best as possible "you okay, cool guy?" he asked, while Shiro sighed" yeah.. i feel at ease now that i know that at least one of the Origins is Weapon, so my status as an incarnation is still viable." he said, smiling, though he vaguely remembered hearing the word grail "wait... did you just--" of course, Shiro started vanishing, snapping out of his meditation from outside forces.

Patamon had been poking Shiro's cheek with his paws, before slapping him once "Just say one of my Origins was Grail!?!" Shiro shouted physically, before snapping his eyes open, getting wierd looks from Gabumon, Patamon, and some of the other digimon, causing him to laugh nervously while Patamon blinked "what was -that- about, Shiro?" Shiro of course went pale and shook his head, laughing nervously "n-n-nothing! nothing at all ahahahahahah~...." he said, having a deadpan look coming from Gabumon.. Guilmon not even paying attention, and Patamon just looking confused as hell.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:26 pm
Crystal's eyes snapped open as she returned to reality to find Shiro having one of his regular panic attacks. "Well, that was different. Hey Shiro, you going to be okay over there?"

Ryuudamon and Monodramon were still busy playing with Guilmon, the Shoutmonz, the Hackmonz, and the Slashmonz so they weren't really paying attention either. Not to mention the fact that Zapmon was still spying on Team Epoch's Slashmon along with Yuki Agumon. Dorumon yawned mildly, but still remained motionless so as not to disturb the other digimon that were napping around him.

"I take it you were able to find what you were searching for?" Sanzomon inquired keeping a watchful eye on Crystal and Shiro.

"I think so," Crystal answered. "It was kind of weird though."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:53 pm
Shiro had nodded to Sanzomon as he stood up after stretching a bit to get the kinks out of his back from his meditation position "three origins, instead of one or two. the first is Weapon, which will let me use my Reality Marble, i just need to re-work the Aria to properly reflect the change of Origin and Element. the second was Spirit, don't honestly know what i can do with that kind of origin... the third... was wierd." he said calmly, before turning and leaving, Patamon and Gabumon quickly following, though those 4 recruited Shouto's also followed too, Guilmon stayed to play, and keep luring (unintentionally) one of the hackmonz and slashmonz into joining Shiro's group, either way he was still having fun, and did not want to reveal the third, since the third origin scared him, though he didn't show it physically, it'd be easy to pick up emotionally.

once Shiro got far enough away from everyone, not wanting to talk about things, he found a decent clearing as he reloaded Garandoumon, who looked at her general with slight unease seeing his worried glance, but Shiro shook his head "i need a Void Field, Garandoumon... so i can create the Reality Marble without ripping apart the fabrics of Reality." the Warrior of void nodded before forming such a field, also making sure said field would not affect Ceresmon in any way while Shiro closed his eyes and began intoning in a voice filled with power "My Body... is the Ultimate Weapon..." he called out, prana flowing through his circuits as the few he normally used for tracing flared, only activating more of them to work on the output once each line was said "The Trigger is my Mind... the Steel Power is my Will..." this caused more of the new Nerves-turned circuits to flare, as energy began to swirl around his void encompassed feet "I have left Countless Battlefields... in utter Ruins..." his eyes snapped open, the inverted eyes beginning to shine with mana as more Circuits went active "wanted for creating Tragedies... Yet needed for creating Miracles..." embers began kicking up, the energy slowly starting to make a swirling flame that spiraled around him in a swirling swaying pillar as over half his circuits were active now. "Always left to Rot... near the Tree of Weapons..." he clenched his clawed hands lightly as three quarters of the circuits flared, his entire nervous system alight with OD and Prana, becoming a birght beacon even from where he was away from the others "Yet, this weapon cannot forget..." he looked up to the 'sky' as he let his eyes gaze at the 'black dome' he was within, the void pocket was starting to be flooded with raw OD and prana altogether "He will always have memories... within this Body..." of course, the entire flaring of energy formed as he cried out the last part "As the World yearns for... Endless Armament Wastelands!" he cried out, the power unleashing and literally creating the Reality marble, imposing on the Void space with flames, leaving the Wasteland filled with weapons, mostly swords for now, but oddly enough there were a few other weapon types now due to Shiro's own looking at weapons since then, claws, poles, staffs, some of those, also, Soul, and the others also appeared, given they, too, were in the Marble themselves, before Shiro collapsed to his knees, letting off a few black tears from his eyes - Blood tears. ~am.. am i.. that morbid...?~ he thought to himself, before slowly pulling himself to his feet, and let the Reality Marble bring in anyone Shiro recognizes as a friend or ally should they wish to step in, otherwise they cannot interfere, and began working on training with his Digimon, and himself, with the help of Soul and the others.  
The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff