Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Fang and Claw (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:43 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura then smiled at Dante and Anna could smell him and tried to look at her daddy. She giggled and Sakura smiled at their baby girl. Then she smiled at Dante and Anna reached for her daddy. "I think she wants you." Sakura said and smiled at Anna before leaning on Dante before letting him hold Anna.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:00 pm
Foxy Shadow Girl
Dante Kazahana

Sakura then smiled at Dante and Anna could smell him and tried to look at her daddy. She giggled and Sakura smiled at their baby girl. Then she smiled at Dante and Anna reached for her daddy. "I think she wants you." Sakura said and smiled at Anna before leaning on Dante before letting him hold Anna.

"Who's a good girl?" He said as he picked her up as he began to kiss and tickle her playfully.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:28 am
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled as Anna squealed and laughed happily. Then Anna wagged her tail happily and cooed as she waved her hands around wiggling around as she played with her mommy and daddy. Soon though it was time for her nap and she was snuggled up to Dante while Sakura got her teddy bear her father gave to Anna last time she went for a visit. Sakura's father loved Anna and would never hurt her or Dante. Sakura had Dante come meet her father and they hit it off from the begining. Anna then cuddled with the teddybear and huged her tail. Sakura then smiled as she said quietly. "She reminds me so much of you, love." She then kissed Dante and looked at the sweeet little bundle of joy in Dante's arms and smiled happily. She thought she and Dante had the perfect life together now that they had Anna.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:57 pm
Foxy Shadow Girl
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled as Anna squealed and laughed happily. Then Anna wagged her tail happily and cooed as she waved her hands around wiggling around as she played with her mommy and daddy. Soon though it was time for her nap and she was snuggled up to Dante while Sakura got her teddy bear her father gave to Anna last time she went for a visit. Sakura's father loved Anna and would never hurt her or Dante. Sakura had Dante come meet her father and they hit it off from the begining. Anna then cuddled with the teddybear and huged her tail. Sakura then smiled as she said quietly. "She reminds me so much of you, love." She then kissed Dante and looked at the sweeet little bundle of joy in Dante's arms and smiled happily. She thought she and Dante had the perfect life together now that they had Anna.

"She looks more like you though." He said as he kissed her gently then Anna. He was curious how his daughter would grow up. After all, she was the world's first vampire/werewolf hybrid. Of course, his identity as a vampire was only known to Sakura and that he was the Red Ripper.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:18 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled at Anna and Dante. "Well I think she's going to be daddy's little angel." She said and smiled at him. Anna stayed close to Dante snuggled into his chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:26 pm
Foxy Shadow Girl
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled at Anna and Dante. "Well I think she's going to be daddy's little angel." She said and smiled at him. Anna stayed close to Dante snuggled into his chest.

He smiled he wrapped an arm around Anna and Sakura, "So what do you think for the future? SHould she go to a normal school?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:44 pm
Dante Kazahana

"I don't see why not. I know there will be bullies but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it." Sakura said and smiled at him as she leaned on him.

~Timeskip~

A few years later Anna was 3 years old. She was happy and was very sweet. Sakura was playing with her happily right now. Anna was laughing and throwing a ball around with her. Her werewolf side was always showing but her vampire side only came out when she needed blood, which she got from animals that were in the forest. She then hugged Sakura as she picked her up. Sakura smiled and even though she had not been feeling well, she didn't want Anna to be sad or worry about her. Sakura then took Anna inside to make lunch. They were having deer meat tonight. Anna was a naturalm at cooking. Like Sakura's mother she had the family eyes and ears. Infact she was named after Sakura's mother. Then Anna smiled out the window seeing Dante in the fog. She then ran outside and yelled "Daddy!" as she ran into his arms. She laughed alittle as she hugged him wondering where he ahd been.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:05 pm
Foxy Shadow Girl
Dante Kazahana

"I don't see why not. I know there will be bullies but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it." Sakura said and smiled at him as she leaned on him.

~Timeskip~

A few years later Anna was 3 years old. She was happy and was very sweet. Sakura was playing with her happily right now. Anna was laughing and throwing a ball around with her. Her werewolf side was always showing but her vampire side only came out when she needed blood, which she got from animals that were in the forest. She then hugged Sakura as she picked her up. Sakura smiled and even though she had not been feeling well, she didn't want Anna to be sad or worry about her. Sakura then took Anna inside to make lunch. They were having deer meat tonight. Anna was a naturalm at cooking. Like Sakura's mother she had the family eyes and ears. Infact she was named after Sakura's mother. Then Anna smiled out the window seeing Dante in the fog. She then ran outside and yelled "Daddy!" as she ran into his arms. She laughed alittle as she hugged him wondering where he ahd been.

Dante smiled as he saw his daughter running to him. He laughed as he picked her, "Hey there, cutie pie. How was my favorite little girl's day today?" He picked her up after hugging her and put her on his shoulders.

Of course he still was doing the Red Ripper activities. He hid himself from his daughter perfectly. He didn't want his daughter to know of him. Each day he was clean and didn't have a single drop of blood on him. he always told her that he was going to work.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:09 am
Dante Kazahana

Anna giggled as he placed her on his shoulders. "I'm fine daddy. How was work?" She said and waited for his answer. Sakura then came outside and smiled at them as she watched. She was done cooking and lunch was waiting for them on the table.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:40 am
Foxy Shadow Girl
Dante Kazahana

Anna giggled as he placed her on his shoulders. "I'm fine daddy. How was work?" She said and waited for his answer. Sakura then came outside and smiled at them as she watched. She was done cooking and lunch was waiting for them on the table.

He carried her on his shoulders, "It was good. So what's mommy cooking for us to eat?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:26 pm
Dante Kazahana

Anna hugged him. "I think she's making cheesey noodles." Anna said and looked up at Sakura who was coming over then she said "Hi there love. Welocme home."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:44 pm
Foxy Shadow Girl
Dante Kazahana

Anna hugged him. "I think she's making cheesey noodles." Anna said and looked up at Sakura who was coming over then she said "Hi there love. Welocme home."

"Yummy." He said smiling as he wrapped an arm around Sakura's waist and kissed her passionately, "Hello beautiful. How was your day today?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:55 pm
Sakura smiled and kissed him back "I had a wonderful day." She said as tehy walked into the house. Anna ducked when they were coming in through the door and giggled at her mommy and daddy. "Ewwww." She said and giggled as she looked at them. She was a very happy little girl. She then heard footsteps in the forest and wondered what it could be. it was one of the hunters from Sakura's village who was against Sakura's father. He was planning on killing the red ripper and his so called family. Sakura heard the footsteps when tehy got closer. Then ANna hugged her daddy and said "Someone's outside daddy." She was shaking because of her vampire senses telling her it was not a friendly presence. She then looked out the window and went to Sakura.

Dante Kazahana

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:28 pm
Foxy Shadow Girl
Sakura smiled and kissed him back "I had a wonderful day." She said as tehy walked into the house. Anna ducked when they were coming in through the door and giggled at her mommy and daddy. "Ewwww." She said and giggled as she looked at them. She was a very happy little girl. She then heard footsteps in the forest and wondered what it could be. it was one of the hunters from Sakura's village who was against Sakura's father. He was planning on killing the red ripper and his so called family. Sakura heard the footsteps when tehy got closer. Then ANna hugged her daddy and said "Someone's outside daddy." She was shaking because of her vampire senses telling her it was not a friendly presence. She then looked out the window and went to Sakura.

Dante Kazahana

His eyes widened when he heard her say that. He followed her to the kitchen and whispered to Sakura, "Take Anna and go through the secret escape hole. Someone followed me..." He kissed her cheek, "Hide and take her to the cavern where i hide my stuff. It's all in a chest so don't let her see it. Stay there till i'm done..."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:44 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura nodded and did as he said. Anna was in her arms shaking and feeling like she was going to cry. Sakura made sure to close the hatch after grabbing a flashlight. "Come on sweetie." She said and Anna held her mommy's hand as she said "Where are we going mommy?" "We are going to hide from that man that followed daddy. Daddy will join us later." Sakura said and held Anna's hand as they walked to the cavern. Once there Sakura knew the chest was hidden and she knew Anna wouldn't find it. Anna sat on some rocks wanting to cry but didn't she had always been so strong. SHe rarely ever cried. Sakur athen hugged their daughter and waited for Dante to come to the cavern. The hunter then yelled "Show yourself Red Ripper you coward!" But he wasn't alone. There were werewolves all over the place in the trees.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff