Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
::.. Bound by a Dream ..:: Accepting//Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:42 pm
"You sure? Pretty sure it was Batman. I am like one hundred percent Batman said that at one point." He shrugged. "Whatever."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:03 pm
Ruri giggled a bit more. "Whatever you say." She wasn't sure if he was serious or not, but it amused her none the less and made her feel at least a little better.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:29 pm
Jamie smiled. "See? You're feeling better already. There's nothing to be afraid of, Ruri."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:44 pm
That shut her up fast. Ruri blushed awkwardly, eyes becoming locked back on her feet once more.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:15 pm
"Sorry, I didn't mean to offend..." Jamie paused. "I... I can sort of... sense emotions, I guess? If that's too intrusive or whatever, I can try to stop."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:22 pm
Ruri bit her lip and seemed as though she were trying to shrink away. "I-It's alright...I mean, if you can't really help it of course..." 'Oh god how much did he see??' She was panicking a bit on the inside, which probably just made things worse due to the empath before her. Could he tell her entire sordid past? How much she missed her absent dad and dead mom? How much she wanted to crawl into her bed and hide? How much she just wanted someone to be there for her?

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:52 am
Jamie froze. "Wow, you're... kinda complicated. Let's find a bed for you to curl up in."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:16 am
((But really, who of our heroes doesn't have issues? Two of three girls have crippling social problems. XD ))

Ruri nodded eagerly. She needed some good blankets to hide under.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:54 pm
Jamie smiled. "It'll be okay, Ruri." He added, under his breath, "I hope."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:28 pm
Animeprincess_9400
Shiningdragon21
As the seal broke as the ritual had been it was rather lack luster as the chains fell off of the iron maiden like case he was in. Stepping out he dusted himself off and looked at the one infront of him. Obviously the one that had unsealed him standing infront of him. "Well then that was uneventful. Come then I could go for some food. Something about being sealed for so long works up ones appetite." He said in normal fashion he seemed to no longer care about his prior sealing.
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(Anytime you want to continue this since the other 2 have danced off somewhere. Also as per a question earlier do the people from this world have powers of there own or they just normal people?)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:36 am
{Aside from being more difficult to kill and perhaps slightly stronger than your average fare, no. Unless otherwise stated, everyone is assumed to be somewhat normal. ...Physically, anyway.}

"I'll bet!" Mara let out a bit of a chuckle as she followed him along, a broad grin plastered upon her lips due to the success of her given task and the fact that she hadn't been slain as of yet. For the moment, she wasn't even giving her accomplices - which she would insist was a word used in as loose a manner as possible - a passing thought.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:37 am
"Tell me then what are the happenimgs of the world lately still in disarray or during my abscence has it been civilized" he asked cringing at the last world. "There always was all the self declared holy people that as a unit died quiet gruesomly by my hand" he laughed looking over at the woman up and down to size her up and did her measurements size up just right.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:36 pm
"Civilized? That's..." Mara could barely contain her giggles at the thought, instead letting out a bit of a poorly suppressed snicker. "that's...that's not the word I'd use for it." After shaking off the need to laugh at the quite clearly ridiculous possibility she quickly answered, "Things are just as violent as ever, if not moreso. Your absense left a huge power vaccum. Obviously, no one has been able to take any sort of control for longer than a minute. I'm not exaggerating with that either, hilariously enough. To make it even better, everyone and their grandmother is fighting to take your place. Poorly."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:29 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Well then if all of this is to take my place then I can only imagine what will go on when I return and take my place as it should be" Kyo chuckled "Wouldn't want any of these cretins tarnishing the title I have take such great care to uphold" he said as he sighed a bit looking around. Crossing his arms for a moment he looked each way seeming to wonder about something before finally deciding on a direction. He was from the look of it searching for something tho what exactly he wasn't saying.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:47 am
Zil squinted and saw the figure of a building in the distance. It wasn't too shabby but beggars can't be choosers. "Hey guys! Look at that!", he called to the others. He began to sprint towards the far figure, suddenly feeling his legs lighter and lighter and the figure approaching faster and faster. "What the-?", he said, noticing that he was running at an inhuman speed. He skidded and stopped abruptly at the front of the building, finding the others small dots in the distance. "Wow", he said without much emotion although he looked definitely astounded. He ran all the way back to the small group, feeling the wind on his face. He was running faster than he ever could before and he couldn't quite make it out how it happened yet.

((OOC: ))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces