Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
1OM Giveaway ♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avion Yuki

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:50 pm
That is a lot of gold.. Anyways, who do I talk to about getting one of those username tag thingies..? If you are still interested in the whole contest opinion thing..? How about a writing contest..? Like a poem?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:28 am
Rubai Sora
User Image

Ugh..... No kidding..... I either buy my manga from a used bookstore for half-off cover price or I wait for this one comic book convention that sells manga for $5, no matter the cover price. This year I didn't buy any from there because I forgot my list of series I was working on and what I had.

Oh, I'm not.... When it's face to face, I can never remember my talking points. Like when I tried to defend Obamacare against this one woman in my ceramics class, I couldn't remember any of my points. It took me awhile to remember those points I posted. I'm starting to remember more. Abortion is a little near to me since contraceptives usually follows in debates. Now, some people who don't like contraceptives gives allowance to those with medical needs, but not all. I need contraceptives for medical reasons. See, if I'm not on them, I don't get my period every month, but I still get the symptoms. In fact, the symptoms are worse, like unbearable cramping that shouldn't be as bad as it is.

Post style by PhallenPixie
          Wow! You have access to not one, but two locations for discounted manga. I am envious. :'o May I ask how extensive your collection is?

Even so, your written points were loud and clear. Writing may be a stronger suit than communicating for you; I can relate to that. I am usually guilty of stuttering, hesitating and blanking when asked to speak. Also, I find it amusing that politics were discussed in your pottery class. x)

They ought to. Things are never as black and white as many people think.
          Your condition is an unusual one; it intrigues me, as I never had to deal with cramping during my time of the month.

unchanging

34,950 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100

PixelHachi

Blessed Visionary

10,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:32 am
that's so nice of you heart
oh, why not try getting a new dream avi? i'll try to make one for you if you like wink i just love doing tekteks whee  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:59 am
unchanging
          Wow! You have access to not one, but two locations for discounted manga. I am envious. :'o May I ask how extensive your collection is?

Even so, your written points were loud and clear. Writing may be a stronger suit than communicating for you; I can relate to that. I am usually guilty of stuttering, hesitating and blanking when asked to speak. Also, I find it amusing that politics were discussed in your pottery class. x)

They ought to. Things are never as black and white as many people think.
          Your condition is an unusual one; it intrigues me, as I never had to deal with cramping during my time of the month.

User Image

Fairly big..... One of my biggest bookcases is reserved for my manga collection, and I'm actually trying to figure out how I can get another one in my room. Sadly, it involves switching my queen size bed for a twin. And I actually have three used bookstores I can go to. One has manga once in awhile but is the closest, another is where I usually go but is the furthest, and the last is in the middle and I have yet to case the place. They did have a booth at the comic convention this year and they gave me a free manga without me asking.

Hah. Writing isn't my strong suit either. It tends to take a long time just to get my thoughts down. I'm just weird.

Really? My mom was the same way as me when she was my age.

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Lozzieful

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:28 am
Jikyeojulke
Heya, I was going to start work on your request, but I see you've changed your avatar. ._.' Could you make me a tektek please?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:02 am
User Image User Image

Hehe, good luck on your charity heart

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Kitten Magana

Precious Treasure

12,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:23 am
User Image

Good morning! How is everyone today?

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:44 am
Lozzieful
Jikyeojulke
Heya, I was going to start work on your request, but I see you've changed your avatar. ._.' Could you make me a tektek please?

hurgle burgle! i'm sorry.
i'll give you a tek tek

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 21,979,998 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Loving Manner
Literary Luxury
Runcible Spoon
Runcible Spoon
Keiko's Cake
Literary Luxury  

pyonkti

Wheezing Loiterer

9,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100

pyonkti

Wheezing Loiterer

9,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:45 am
Rubai Sora

i haven't read manga in months, but i feel that if i find a new series that interests me, i'd get back into reading manga ._.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:47 am
Avion Yuki
That is a lot of gold.. Anyways, who do I talk to about getting one of those username tag thingies..? If you are still interested in the whole contest opinion thing..? How about a writing contest..? Like a poem?

username tag thingies? hmmm...you mean a guild ID? /confused
i like the poem idea. i'll give it a go. i also like the dice idea.  

pyonkti

Wheezing Loiterer

9,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100

pyonkti

Wheezing Loiterer

9,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:49 am
-alegna ennazus-

nah, i'm not quitting. a friend did though, which is where i got the gold from.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:50 am
Jikyeojulke
Rubai Sora

i haven't read manga in months, but i feel that if i find a new series that interests me, i'd get back into reading manga ._.

User Image

I read manga once in awhile. Recently, it's been looking up information for my fics....

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

pyonkti

Wheezing Loiterer

9,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:50 am
Hotau
Jikyeojulke
jesusgirl115

just a nice donation from a friend who is leaving gaia.
i convinced her to donate her remaining gold to me ♥
now, i'm gonna help others since i feel there's a shortage on gaia of donators ._.

also, anyone got any suggestions for a game or something to win some gold?

Well just do a contest or something like that bakery game or roll of the dice thing

i think do the dice rolling thing ♥  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:52 am
Jikyeojulke
Hotau
Jikyeojulke
jesusgirl115

just a nice donation from a friend who is leaving gaia.
i convinced her to donate her remaining gold to me ♥
now, i'm gonna help others since i feel there's a shortage on gaia of donators ._.

also, anyone got any suggestions for a game or something to win some gold?

Well just do a contest or something like that bakery game or roll of the dice thing

i think do the dice rolling thing ♥

Yea it's a popular thing to do, or maybe an avi contest or somethin  

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

pyonkti

Wheezing Loiterer

9,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:55 am
unchanging

thank you for helping with that > u <;;
i'm not angry or anything. it was an honest mistake.
anyways, you figured out what my name means?
/extreme happiness
i've literally only met two people ( not counting you ) that knew what my name meant and it's origin ♥  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games