Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Book of Prophecies Chapter One (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Accepting~
  Yay~
  Not interested~
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:35 pm
It took Jace a moment to realize what Vivian was asking and then he chuckled. "You are so drunk you need subtitles, as for where the others are, I believe Raphaella said she was going home for supplies and I could care less where the Rogue is, though it's reasonable to assume he's close by." Jace answered and chuckled, taking another swig of his drink.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:32 am
Vivian frowns and mumbles something in response which sounded something along the lines of a person named Irma being sunk or maybe shrunk. She finishes off the bottle in her hand and stares at it a moment. She adds it to the growing collection and suddenly slumps over, passed out.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:16 pm
Close was an understatement. The rogue was much closer than Jace could have predicted. "You should actually be more concerned of my whereabouts, boy." Rodon whispered into the young warrior's ear from behind. "I could be anywhere." The rogue also held his index finger out next to Jace's cheek, waiting for his head to turn collide with it. A very old, yet annoying prank. It was one Rodon's favorites.

Levi let out a terrified eek as one of Kyo's attacks had almost hit her. It was then that she remembered when the killer went on a killing spree, everyone was on the list. No one was safe. Levi decided to disappear until the bloodshed was over as she just as unsafe as the goblins and anyone else in the vicinity.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:37 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Reaching out Kyo grabbed the last of the goblins that were in the area that had not been able to flee as he gripped the creature by the neck. Laughing as he squeezed down tightly he crushed the creatures wind pipe as he threw it to the ground watching it suffer and try to breath. Inhaling deeply as he drew in the scent of blood for a moment. Sheathing his blade it was an sign that his moment of psychosis had passed as he stood there looking around at what he had done. As usual he remembered very little after the first few moments at the start. "How disappointing" he muttered crossing his arms as he shook his head. "Levi" he called after looking around. He didn't see her body anywhere so he doubted she was dead probably like always simply hiding somewhere.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:29 pm
"Two things: One, don't care, Two, get your finger away from my face before I cut it off." Jace said simply, not bothering to turn around to run into Rodon's trap. "You may also want to step back before you hurt yourself on my knife." Jace stated and ordered another drink, setting the empty one down on the counter, still holding his knife in front of Rodon's chest.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:11 pm
Raphaella sat in a tree at the edge of the town, which was also the edge of the forest. Dov lay in the shadows a little farther into the tree line. Raphaella knew that if she was seen by the townspeople, they'd start throwing things at her and calling her a witch. While that was what she was, she still didn't like being called a witch. At least not the way they said it. And there was the fact that her companion was a full-grown bear. That never went over well.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:14 pm
Rodon chuckled at the swordsman's threats. He would let the young warrior have his victory over, simply because it was better to leave quietly with out the town guards crawling all over you. Rodon left the tavern with his belongings and headed for the town exit. Along the way, he figured something out. "Technically, that was three things." He said to himself quietly as he walked among the crowds. Soon the rogue reached the trees at the edge of town. In the distance, he saw a familiar looking sight. A big brown grizzly bear lying in wait. Why was it familiar? Because it the same bear that belong to the druid girl that was apart of the rag tag group of heroes Rodon was in. No doubt the girl was nearby too. "Alright little, druid. Come on out. I'd rather not be chewed to bits by your bear friend." Rodon looked all around before looking up in the trees where he spotted the druid.

For some time, Levi had hole herself up by a run stream. There, she found time to wash her face of the goblin spit and blood. "Damn that Kyo. I need to find a spell for him." The little succubus continued to wash herself, and before long she was sparkling clean again. "Now that that is done, I should probably go check on that maniac." Levi summoned her floating devil heart and returned to the sight of the slaughter. As predicted, nothing but blood and the smell of burning corpses. "Done?" She asked the killer from above his head. "We should be heading out now. Hopefully you've gotten your fix."

(I'll add the second part for Levi in a bit Dragon. And Tayuya, I'm sorry if calling Raphella a druid instead a witch may get on your nerves. i play D&D a lot and she almost fits the druid class to a T.)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:40 pm
((No need to apologize. I almost made her a druid, but I don't play any of those types of RPGs, so I know hedgewitches better than druids. I warn you, though. Raphaella just might set Dov on Rodon at some point.))

Raphaella dropped down from her branch, landing with almost no sound from her bare feet in the loam. "I'm not a druid. I'm a witch. Get it straight." She wasn't very happy about being forced to go on this quest. She'd rather stay in her glade with Dov and the other animals that lived there.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:44 pm

Looking at Levi as he looked back to the bodies he had caused. "For the moment" he said simply covered in blood from the creatures. "Lets continue that should have atleast provided a barrier and a deterrence for these would be hero's" Kyo said as he started to walk off away from the bodies. The one he had crushed it's wind pipe trying to crawl away barely able to breathe.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:49 pm
Rodon held his face in his hand as he gave a tired huff. "So glad to see that we're all going to get along." The rogue muttered to himself before taking a deep breathe and deciding to start over. "OK. Apparently we have got off on the wrong foot. I am Rodon Forve." He said bowing like a gentleman afterwards holding out his hand. "The dashing rogue of our merry group of adventurers. And you are?" Since the girl didn't appear to be fond being called a druid and Rodon had the strange feeling that calling her a witch might have been just as bad, getting her real name would probably cause less trouble.

Levi examined the carnage for brief moment. Over time, she had grown accustomed to seeing massive amounts of bloodshed in Kyo's presence. The man needed to kill as he was addicted to some foul drug. In the past, Levi suggested that the insane killer should carry some kind of suppressant to quell his urges. There was no such luck as the man required actually bloodshed. Perhaps one day, there would be a spell. The little succubus followed after Kyo, only looking back to see the one goblin who was barely alive. "Stupid lizard."

(Gonna be gone for the night. Try not start any parties without me crying )  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:31 pm
Raphaella looked back and forth between Rodon's face and his hand a few times, confused. Having lived with animals her whole life, she wasn't very well acquainted with human customs. Dov got up from where he lay and nudged her arm. She looked back at him with one eyebrow raised questioningly, and the bear nudged her again. "Oh, is that what I'm supposed to do?" she muttered in the ursine language. "Okay." She put her hand in the rogue's and shook it. "Raphaella."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:55 pm

"Alright this is getting annoying where is the Snake King at anyways" Kyo muttered as he walked. Usually by now they would have been contacted at one point or another to check there progress but currently had recieved no communications from there Lord. "What do you think is the hold up Levi" he asked looking over to the tiny succubus.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:59 pm
((Bump))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:46 pm
((Currently not sure if I should wake Minnta or not. ): ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:49 pm
((You can if you want, I was sort of waiting for the two villain people since they mentioned getting something to attack the village... doesn't look like they're going to anymore though...))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff