Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[SEMI-FIELD TRIP] The Mysterious Message (END PG 8!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Eranas rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:47 pm
He quickly takes the last of the items and peels off the feathers to slice at the strange creature in front of them.. Looking more worried and also wondering why he was doing less damage than the girl. But he doesn't speak it out. And at least they're not getting hurt too much by it.

Team Skullfeather

Offense: 14 - 1 = 13
Defense: 20 - 2 = 18

items:
glue
feather hairband
hairband
glowing mushrooms

Alicia Firestar
Ack, are you on so we can finish it?

Alicia Firestar rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:50 pm
Millie tripped on a rock and faceplanted in the snow. Luckily this put the fire out on her sleeve. Pulling herself up, Millie seemed quite pleased that she wasn't on fire anymore.

Within a second of getting up, Millie summoned her spear, Guess this means going hand to hand with this thing. she thought sourly.
She hated hand to hand combat.

Stabbing at the creature with her spear, it still seemed to have no effect on the creature.

"At least it's not attacking." Millie then turned to yell at her partner. "I'm getting tired! Why is nothing happening?"

Team Skullfeather

Offense:13-4=9
Defense:18-6=12

items:
glue
feather hairband
hairband
glowing mushrooms

Eranas
XD Ah well

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:54 pm
[Yeah we're not going to make it OTL]  
Eranas rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:55 pm
He grunts in anger and thrusts Forward himself. The poor Quetzalcoatl isn't even scratching him. But he's still got enough fight in him to attack as hard as he possibly can.

"I do not know, but I feel as if I am doing nothing.

Alicia Firestar

Offense: 9 - 1 = 8
Defense: 12 - 1 = 11  

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

Alicia Firestar rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:01 pm
Millie had resorted to just poking at it halfheartedly while she stared up at the creature.

Team Skullfeather

Offense:8-4=4
Defense:11-3=8

items:
glue
feather hairband
hairband
glowing mushrooms

Eranas
Fix your rolls please smile Also, Dice hates you it seems XD

Eranas rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:03 pm
He angrily stabs at the thing with the last of the feathers on the hairband. and then finally chucks the hairband at it. With one last breath he sighs and shakes his head groaning loudly.

"Finally did something more than nothing. I am sorry I am so weak. " His hands clench in anger.

Team Skullfeather

Offense:4 - 5 = -1
Defense:8 - 2 = 6

items:
glue
feather hairband
hairband
glowing mushrooms

Alicia Firestar
Woops sorry! YES I'm gonna make him weak XD

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:05 pm
Millie flopped on the ground, just sitting there and watching Zephyros lob the hairband at the creature. The large creature before then really didn't seem to do anything.

"I thought you did fine. Better than me at any rare. What exactly was that for, I wonder? Other than make us tired..."

Eranas
Whew. Finished by the skin of out teeth. And I think low rolls were better since we now have 0 offense yes? smile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:06 pm
"Hmph, it looked like you were doing more damage than I was." he lets out anohter sigh and rubs the sweat off of his head. He wasn't terribly found of the mischief person that sent them on this wild attack. Infact he was very miffed off.

The boil was not on his good side at all.

"I do not know, but I do not think we should have been doing this. "

Alicia Firestar
[Yeah I know OTL I'm glad we got to finish it though XD!]

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

ToT Mischief Maker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:36 am
The creature, which had been mostly annoying than aggressive, gave an irritated sort of fizzling sound before it dissipated entirely in a puff of black smoke, which spread out among the students. After a few moments of coughing and waving it away, a flash of neon green appeared in the midst of the students.

"Well done, well done!" Mischief said pleasantly, giving a small round of applause. He rocked back on his heels and grinned cheekily around. "Now, I know some of you - well, okay, most of you have probably never fought anything at all so far while at school and lemme just say it now - you're gonna be fighting a lot while at this lover-ly old school here, so get used to it."

How very encouraging.

"But!" Mischief floated through the students, patting them nonchalantly on the shoulders. "You did well, and you learned to use your resources. Things like this will pop up every now and again, so you've gotta be on your toes and have constant vigilance a good sense of your surroundings. Learn to utilize what you've got, learn to work together as a team - " He gave a few certain partnerships a mildly amused and slightly pointed look. " - because sometimes the people around you will be all you got."

"Now." The grin on Mischief's face widened, and he danced backwards, emitting a low, cheerful whistling noise. "You all did so well, I think I'll leave you a little present..."

He reached into his pocket, pulled out something, and tossed a handful to the crowd of students just before he dissipated.

"Til next time, seedlings."

Quote:
[ OOC: Please post your MINIS NAME for me!

Thanks for being patient with me, guys; this was my first foray into having a class/field trip, so thank you for being my Guinea pigs. <33 ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:33 pm
Wiping his head once more, Zephyros moves to stand up. His breath is still rough but he has calmed down from the initial stress and aggravation. His clothes are slightly more torn than they have been, but in actuality this came from tearing at the material with his teeth.

His head turns to Mischief with a glare. This may been a good beginning to learn the way around the school, but this wasn't what he expected. Not being thrown into fights like these out of no where. The blue haired boy has a lot to learn.. so he wasn't too angered at the host whom invited them.

Instead, he was slightly greatful, because he was able to interact with someone here.. and not bite them. Hopefully this continues as the days go by.

"... It was nice to meet you.. Millie. Thank you for your help. Perhaps we will see each other again."

Before he leaves though, he makes sure to take the little mini as a reward from this trial.

[My minis name is Eranas as well! ]

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:40 pm
Millie just sat there and stared into air for a few moments, trying to take in Mischief's words. That was it?

Not that she desperately wanted to fight something, but realizing all she did was wear herself out trying to fight with a hairband and other random junk they had found just made her feel rather silly. Especially when they didn't even damage the creature so Millie had no idea how effective that was, if at all.

Well, she did get a few spells to not backfire on her. And she had made a friend... Millie smiled to Eranas and nodded. For once, Millie was out of words.

Quote:
I'm Firestar. Newbie question on growth. Does this count as a classroom RP or a battle? I'm assuming it's not both? Or does it even count at all?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:57 pm
Sophie coughed and spluttered as the .. .. Fred. As Fred disappeared into nothing. She felt a little bad - even more so now that she had named him. Waving her arms around, she tried to get the rest of him away from her face. He was really not very nice to inhale. Returning her text book back to her bag, Sophie quirked a brow. Fighting more, huh? The ghoul hadn't planned on fighting but if she didn't have a choice, she'd have to practice, wouldn't she? The last thing she wanted was to die again or embarrass herself. What? They're equally as bad as each other.

Quote:
SN is Lolly. Also wondering what growth points for this are o:

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:13 pm
Watching the creature dissipate, the ghoul smirked smugly. Finally! The wretched thing was gone. Looking around at the other students who had put forth effort in dealing with the black blob as well, she gave a look of approval to them, almost praise. Team work at its finest! Ok maybe not... but hey! They'd done it. Her attention turned to the vibrant green shirt wearing man, a brow crooking from the information he gave. A lot of fighting, huh? And here she thought that was the sort of stuff you weren't supposed to do at school. But hey. She could dig it.

With a grin, she shot Jack a smile, "Good work, partner." she mused lightly, "Be seeing you around then?" Cannon gave the boil a critical look over too... judgejudgejudging him like the firedog often did.

{Sn= musicaloner7 }.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:30 pm
Uller reached up and caught whatever was thrown, brows arched high on his head as he did. Well, it wasn't so bad, was it? He might have made a new friend. ... enemy. Something. Whatever. He met someone knew and figured out it wasn't so bad. Panting a little as he pushed it into his pocket, Uller started to walk off without saying a word to Skald.

Quote:
(( Mini SN is: PepCoffee ))

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:58 pm
(( +2 growth points, counts as a classroom RP~ ))

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff