Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:41 pm
Shiningdragon21
As soon as maya showed she wanted to stop the gravity zero'd as he pulled his hands away from his ears. Snow's yelling had been muffled so he really wasn't able to hear her all to well the combination of the ring in his ears along with how muffled it was made it where he heard almost nothing. Her voice sounded more like an adult on charlie brown then anything else. "What ever you say" Brink said yelling mostly not realizing the level of his own voice. When the other kid stepped up he knew he was likely wanting to be next but he had to take a moment to atleast regain his hearing. Looking down at his hands a bit of blood had seeped to his right one likely having burst his eardrum the pain in it was rather sharp but for the time being it wasn't to much of a big deal.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:42 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"Need a minute or two dude?" Lewis asked simply, noticing the blood in Brink's hand.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:42 pm
Shiningdragon21
Taking a deep slow breath Brink centered himself again bowing his head a bit as he let his hearing return to normal. It took a few minutes but soon he lifted his head as he walked to the center of the gym again. "Alright ready" he said wiping the blood from his ear on his pants leg. He would go get it checked out later but for now he still had three more left to see there powers. "As I have said for the last ones I will be on the defensive" Brink said entering his defensive stance.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:43 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"Kay." Lewis said and shot his fist forward, sending a telekinetic burst at Brink. It was just a probe, nothing fancy, Lewis would need to see how solid Brink's defense was before he committed to a full out attack.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:44 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
omgIisonfiyah
((So are you copying posts from the beginning of the last RP and reposting them?))

((Yes. And I'm getting rid of the posts from the people who are no longer members of the rp, so the beginning might be a bit weird...You can help if you want.))

((I would, but I forgot what I posted and how I posted it. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:44 pm
Shiningdragon21
Another ranged fighter great. Brink thought tightening up his defense as he took the strike the excess force simply seeming to pass around him as he relaxed a bit. He had telekinetic but he was prodding the weak attack was hopefully not anything more then a test.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:46 pm
omgIisonfiyah
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
omgIisonfiyah
((So are you copying posts from the beginning of the last RP and reposting them?))

((Yes. And I'm getting rid of the posts from the people who are no longer members of the rp, so the beginning might be a bit weird...You can help if you want.))

((Just do what I'm doing and find your posts on the other thread. I can send you a pm with the link to the page that I'm copying from if you'd like. That way you can help me by copying and pasting your own posts while I do the rest.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:49 pm
Minnta Aloripma
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster becoming even less certain of her fighting abilities with each fight she witnessed. She fidgets as she looks around at the others.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

A black cat wanders through various dark alleys, it's unusually vivid blue eyes scanning for anything interesting. The cat stops walking when it hears several things explode. It takes a moment to pinpoint the direction before running towards the source. The cat makes it to the scene and takes a moment to figure out who was causing the panic. Noticing the boy moving towards a group of people, it runs towards him, jumps up onto his head, jumps off while twisting in midair to face him, and lands in human form. "Didn't your parents teach you to play nicely with the other children, dearies?", the witch asks, her voice calm and seeming almost as if she was speaking while daydreaming. "It's rude to ask someone's name before giving your own, kiddo.", the woman giggles before saying, "The children in the Justice League decided to give me the 'hero' name Dreamer. Judging from your reaction to whatever is going on behind me, it's your friend causing the illusions, yes?" She hums as she glances at Mara. "Tch..." Dreamer frowns as the shadows block her view. "I suppose I'm a hero, though I'm mostly just bored.", she responds to Kyle. Seeing the sparks, she mutters a quick protection spell to keep from being electrocuted to badly though she wouldn't be protected from all of it. An impish grin spreads across her face as she falls into a dancing position, "Well come on then Sparky, let us dance."

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:50 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng laughed abit. "Brink you almost lost it there...if you need a break I'll take over." He called out smirking. Even though Snow intervened he thought it was good to be tough on the young ones. They needed to know that not everyone out there was as easy to defeat as some low life thugs.

The man broke the case and grabbed the object inside. When he broke the case a loud alarm went off. "Oh my....seems they wanted this artifact." He said a she put his hand on the ground. "Glacier mountain!" He said as he pointed upward and a giant glacier shot upwards and through the roof of the building. The man walked outside and toke a deep breath, "ah.....the winds of change are here...." He said laughing before a blizzard formed around him and he seemed to vanish.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:51 pm
Minnta Aloripma
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

With a giggle, Dreamer dances out of the way. "Temper, temper, Sparky~!", she says in a cheerful singsong voice, "Be nice to Granny Dreamer, these old bones don't move like they used to~!" She suddenly does several quick cartwheels and flips and ends up right in front of the boy, a knife pressed to his throat. "Oh wait, they do!", she giggles as she cartwheels away again.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:52 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"You know, now that I think about it, Gravity affects material things, but telekinesis is basically a thought I can slap you with. Is there any defense against that?" Lewis asked mildly, wondering if there was a way for Brink to defend against something like that. Deciding to get an answer, Lewis sent four more bursts at Brink, each one stronger than the last.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:53 pm
Shiningdragon21
Simply moving to dodge each of the attacks his motions where much more refined then they were twenty years ago. It looked almost effortless for him as he again returned to his defensive position. "I could show you but that would be revealing a secret and this is just to judge your powers" Brink said with a smirk as he stood there still. He was simply waiting for Lewis to get cocky about his powers to show him just how to defend against an attack that could hit from a distance without needing to use gravity as a base.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:54 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"Ancient Chinese secret sort of thing ain't it?" Lewis teased and decided to open up a little more he sent a few more burst at Brink, however one went wide and hit the floor, making an impact crater. "Whoops." Lewis said sheepishly. He did it on purpose, but he thought it looked better as an accident.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:54 pm
Shiningdragon21
Dodging all but the last one Brink opened up his stance striking his palm forward as he increased the force of his blow striking the attack. It did like the first one had expelling it's force as the rest simply washed over him. "You could say that" Brink said simply looking at the crater. Atleast this time it wasn't his fault for the damage to the gym he wondered how Lewis would be yelled at for it.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:55 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
omgIisonfiyah
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
omgIisonfiyah

((Just do what I'm doing and find your posts on the other thread. I can send you a pm with the link to the page that I'm copying from if you'd like. That way you can help me by copying and pasting your own posts while I do the rest.))

Another problem too, I have to go back to class soon, and I'll be gone at least until 12:45  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff