Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:37 am
((Of course 3nodding let's wait))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:46 am
((Sorry guys))

Ed paled a little bit at the flaming lady walking into the room. "I-I-I....Edward...Faulkner...." he sputtered. He bowed his head towards his new master. "Its...n-n-nice to meet you..." He had never seen someone with that much control over fire. He kept looking at the ground, afraid to make eye contact with the lady.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:58 am
I looked between the two woman, and I smiled. My eyes were turning a more solid leaf-green, when it wasn't confirmed that nobody liked me right off the bat.

Ok. I'd like to help. I'd even use my abilities to help you-- if you want me too. But don't tell my teacher!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:51 am
As the two introduced themselves, Amaya listened with a calm face. For a new teacher, Seraphina seemed a little lost. And Edward seemed terrified of her of already. "Nice to meet you two." She started, giving them a warm smile. "I am Amaya Sharp, the head master of the fire house." The woman told them. "I see you found the classroom, however this is not the room I prefer to use. Seraphina, you are more than welcome to use this room, but when students have a class with me, I prefer to use the meditation room down the hall. It's windowless and full of candles, you can't miss it." She informed them before stretching. "Have you two been directed to your rooms yet?" She asked, figuring she should try to be nice even though it wasn't always her strong suit.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:44 pm
Forever_Hikaru
Just as expected, Yui pulled the water back to try and hit him from behind. At the same time she made a water tendril come up from the side and wrap around his leg in hopes to pull him down before she ends up in the water herself from the way the whirlpool was moving. She had widened her stance a bit to keep herself from falling.

((Sorry MAGfest. Super distracted!!))

Maverick chuckled to himself as he spun on his platform out of the way at the last second and let the tendril of water come flying back at Yui. Moving on the ice was very natural to him. It took years of mastery to get it down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:58 pm
(Sounds like fun :3 )

Yui moved a bit to dodge her own attack as she felt her foot slip and ended up falling on her butt on the hard ice platform. It hurt a bit, but at least she wasn't in the water though she didn't think she can get back up on her feet. "This is impossible..." she muttered to herself as she slowly tried to stand up while keeping her balance.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:04 pm
((TONS OF FUN!))
Maverick bowed at his student and said "Not as easy as you thought is it?" He smiled at her and said "It takes time to master. One day the ice will be as ground for you." He calmed the waters around the two of them "And the ocean, shall be your friend." He looked at her and said "We can try again, or you can gain some well earned rest."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:02 pm
Sera glanced back at Ed, he seems terrified, she sometimes can be very anxious when talking to strangers too. She felt sympathy for Ed.

"Of course Miss Amaya, I will use this room when I need to and come to assist you in the meditation room." She replied formally. Sera cannot afford to mess up and lose her professionality.

"Oh... we haven't... if you could kindly direct us to the sleeping quarters, we are completely lost..."  

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:54 pm
Ed looked up at his new teacher. "I..already have," he said. "But I'll still walk with you..." He put his hands in his pockets. "Thank you for letting me know where the real instructional place is..." He looked down again. "I hope I don't get lost." His baritone voice was quiet in the presence of the master.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:33 pm
Nodding to the two, Amaya took note of Ed's apparent terror, though she said nothing, she only turned and headed out the door and back down the hallway, motioning over her shoulder for them to follow. As they passed by the meditation room, she stopped, resting her hand on the door frame. "This is the meditation room I like to use." She said softly, her eyes locked on Ed. "If you get lost on your way, ask any student. They like to watch the candles, so this room is remembered by all the students in the school." She told him before she continued walking once more. She led them down a few more hallways before she stopped outside of a room.

"This is your assigned room, Seraphina. You may feel free to get settled and then meet Ed and I in the mediation room when your are ready." Amaya told her with a soft smile before looking to Ed and heading back down to the meditation room. On their way there, Amaya decided to get to know her new student. "So Ed, you're an awfully quiet boy for a fire student. Is there a reason?" She asked, her hands folded behind her back as she walked.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:29 pm
Ed looked up at her. "Well...people are usually afraid of me," he said. "I actually like to talk and stuff, but I tend to be clumsy and..." He took a deep breath. "I tend to hurt people.. accidentally of course, but people always get hurt around me..." He rubbed the back of his head with one of his hands, keeping behind Master Amaya. "It also doesn't help that I don't know what I am...My mother is human as Adam and Eve, but we don't know about my father...We figure that I get my..strangeness from him.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:32 pm
After she saw them walk away, she went into her room, it looks quite old.

There are a few bookshelves besides her bed. Great, she took her red book out of her small bag and put it in the shelf. She wouldn't need to use it anytime soon, she hoped. Looking at it she saw many novels and books she could find interest in. Seraphina has always loved to read, she could definitely find some nice information here.

Information...

That reminded her of the reason why she came here. She processed the information in her head.

Ed, a human boy, definitely a novice, if trained properly he can be a threat.
Amaya, the headmaster, skilled with controlling fire. Chosen by the diety of fire itself... Absolutely a threat.

Don't forget the other masters...

At least they did not suspect her. Other followers of Diablos had yet to instructed her on what to do. She is on standby, only gathering information in the meantime.
After putting her things away, Sera headed to the meditation room.  

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:37 am
"Most fire students tend to hurt people when they are beginning to learn how to control their magic." She told him. "I hurt a lot of people when I started some by accident, some on purpose. Because of what I am, many of the other students made fun of me and beat be up, so I was known to fight a lot. I had quite the attitude when I was younger. However being different and out of control, pushed me to work harder." She mused, a small smile on her face.

Finally stopping and turning to face Ed, Amaya looked him straight in the eyes. "Your magic does not make you strange or dangerous. It's all what you choose to do with it. The things that are out of your control will always be out of your control, and you cannot dwell on those. I want you to remember that." Amaya told him with a soft smile.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:52 am
Edward looked at Amaya and nodded. "Thank you, Master," he said. He smiled a little. "That gives me some hope." He looked at Amaya's outfit. "I do have a question though...Do we have to wear funny costumes, or can I keep my jeans and t-shirts?"  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:54 am
Atta smiled at her pupil and the fire pupil. "It would seem that your master is in the meditation room. With another student and someone about to join them. If you wish, we can accompany you, if you feel you wish to return."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff