Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ CLASS ] Far From Home, and Left Behind (Gym + Trip) Fin 19 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:11 pm
Reeshie Hack

Lumikki giggled slightly at his comment and shrugged,

"It's not that cold out there...besides I went to Christmas earlier in my normal clothing it wasn't THAT bad...then again I did have a jacket...."

She totally missed his reaction to the comment about Cricket and Rosc, but smiled when she heard his comment,

"Yeah I've got a lot of great things that will help...I hope...I mean...I picked good things...I think...and it's strong really really strong"

She beamed happily remembering how strong she had made the enchantment. She smiled when she saw the look on his face as he remembered going home, she started to speak until he made comment about his mother having her wish for daughters. And twins at that, she squealed slightly Julian had new siblings!

"OH Julian! That's great! I'm so happy for your mother! And you..."

She was suddenly very uncomfortable being this close to Julian when she remembered her vision during her exam. Why it had chosen now to come up was clear to her but even still she pulled back slightly and smiled again,

"Are you excited?"

Her ears perked up happily, even though she was wondering in her own mind what a family like his would be. Clearly her own mother would have sent all the boils back with the demon that sired them but ghouls...they kept ghouls. So it was interesting to her that a family so filled with boils would be so happy for ghouls.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:19 pm
The strange break-down didn't actually finish, but the pricolici did turn her back away from the rest of the group as she began to fill out the piece of paper.

Marushii

CHRISTMASLAND TEMPORARY PASS

Your Full Name: Shehk Iordanescu
Race: Undead
Subspecies: Pricolici
Have you visited Christmasland previously? Yes
If yes, please describe your experience: I got locked in a warehouse that got set on fire. Unpleasant.

I miss the rescue reindeer.

Have you been attacked by a member of Christmasland before? Yes
If yes, please describe your experience: Painful.

Have you attacked a member of Christmasland before? Yes
If yes, please describe your experience: I didn't shoot first.

Please describe your reason for coming into Christmasland: Collection of JOY.

Please note how long your stay will be: Currently unknown

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? Yes/No

I should have been

If yes, please describe:

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry ....
(The 'I'm sorry's are written almost out of compulsion and fill every blank space on the sheet including the back. The handwriting looks worse and worse as it goes)

Please declare any and all goods you are bringing into Christmasland: Myself, first aid kit, two wolf-bone knives for self defense.

Please declare any and all goods you are taking from Christmasland: JOY and candy.

Have a wonderful JOYful day!

It took a lot of effort for Shehk to renege the sheet and then she just wrapped her arms around her legs and leaned her head against her knees, staring at the farthest wall she could without having to look at anybody else in the meantime.  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:28 pm
Julian shivered and shook his wings out a bit.
"Cold out there for me. I'm not very good with it," he commented on the weather before nodding.
"I am. It's... weird not being the center of attention at home and I think I like it. Mum and Dad named them Ester and Lara, after my grandmothers. I'll be grown up when they hit my age, but I hope I'm a good big brother to them nonetheless." In fact, he'd be a little bit older than Andor is right now. He didn't have the closest of relationships with his eldest brother, he was much closer to Cyrus and Michel, though that might have been because one of them was almost always around when he was growing up. Hopefully, he'd be out of school by the time the twins started making real memories, then he could be their big brother.

Julian hadn't missed how she'd suddenly gotten a little... odd, for just a moment there. It couldn't be him, could it? He knew he had the ability now to make others feel anxious, but it should be something he had a control over. What was wrong?
He reached up and lightly touched her hair.
"I like the change..." It did seem to suit her pretty well. "Is everything okay?"

Wyntre IceBlade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:38 pm
Sparrow had slipped in silently while Red was talking and proceeded to quietly and amiably fill out his paperwork.

Marushii

Your Full Name: Sparrow Heartreed
Race: Reaper
Subspecies: Grim
Have you visited Christmasland previously? Yes, briefly, just a few days ago; we visited Santa's workshop.
If yes, please describe your experience: It was, ah...well, it was pretty intense. We got attacked by some toys, and that was hardly pleasant.

If yes, please describe your experience: Ah...rather...a mixture of nice at first, and then it devolved into unpleasant.

If yes, please describe your experience: The toys and furnace...thing...

Please describe your reason for coming into Christmasland: To help out a fellow student and gather Joy fragments.

Please note how long your stay will be: However long we are permitted, I suppose!

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? No

If yes, please describe: N/A

Please declare any and all goods you are bringing into Christmasland: A blue scarf, gloves, a black cane and a hat. Other than that, nothing but myself!

Please declare any and all goods you are taking from Christmasland: See above~

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:44 pm
Reeshie Hack

Smiling at Julian when he spoke of his siblings she had to feel some happiness. As she plaid with her ring she felt his hand touch her hair, the fact that he had commented on it and didn't seem at all freaked out about it made her smile even more inwardly.

"You'll be a good da..older brother. I'm sure your sisters are going to be super lucky to have you! I'd love to see pictures"

She frowned slightly before smiling again, she still wasn't sure if the conversation she had with Rosc was something she was able to do just yet. Give that kind of power to anyone just yet, but sighing softly she shook her head,

"Ye...yeah I'm doing much better now that your home. I...I'll explain later...I'm just so happy your home. Have you seen anyone yet? I'll have to swing by your room I have some things for you...the Priestess Medea made some really cute sweaters."

She had began to ramble on about nothing by this time. Mainly because she was so conflicted inside. Every being about her just wanted to cuddle up next to him and be happy but a very small nagging fear was still there.

"...think we'll really have to use the first aid pack? I...I mean it's stocked well but I'm worried about using it...I...I still don't know what some of the things do. I mean I'm sure I asked but..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:02 pm
So maybe Belladonna had been a little late in getting to class. It was only because she had refused to go to class (she'd already served a gym class with Red) and then realized that she could be potentially missing out on some fun. And socialization. Mostly socialization. Having not gotten nearly enough lately (where 'enough' meant insane amounts that no person could actually succeed in), the witch figured maybe it was best to just suck it up and go. It wasn't like Red hated her or anything! ...Right?
Thankfully, she'd arrived right before the teacher's speech and just hung around on the outskirts, not ready to interrupt or cause any sort of ruckus. The invitation to fill out a sign up form brought her from the wall, but she was quiet as the witch stared at Red with wide eyes and filched one of the sheets and a pen.

Marushii

Your Full Name: Belladonna Divine
Race: Reaper
Subspecies: Witch
If yes, please describe your experience: It could have been much better, as it was back when I was a Snot. Our train wrecked and we had to travel through the snow (which is terrible stuff) to reach Santa's Workshop. I definitely fought a ninja I made a Yeti cry. Once at his Workshop, we attacked the place and defeated some mechs. Pretty normal, I'd say.

If yes, please describe your experience: It was a little yeti and I kicked him in the face.

If yes, please describe your experience: It was the same Yeti. He cried. But he attacked me first.

Please describe your reason for coming into Christmasland: Because I'd like to help! And harvesting candy sounds safe!

Please note how long your stay will be: However long it takes!!!

Please declare any and all goods you are bringing into Christmasland: Everything I am currently wearing, my skellyphone, my deck of Tarot cards (but those are just a physical extension of my FEAR), First Aid Kit if it is allowed

Please declare any and all goods you are taking from Christmasland:
That might change depending on what happens there, but most likely just candy!

Thanks you too! OuO

After the witch had successfully filled out the paperwork, she gave it back with a smile and then pranced over to her little group of favorite undeads.
"Hello all~" Belladonna greeted with a wave to both Alexander and Aymet, a quick peck to Mort's cheek and a small hug for Sophie. As the only other ghoul in the group, she would continually be lavished in affection.
"Does everyone have gloves and scarves to keep warm? Flat shoes? That snow is treacherous at the best of times. Also bring your first aid kits from Cricket's class?" After ages of doting, Belladonna had finally ventured into mommy'ing territory. It was a bit frightening to realize, but mostly she ignored it in favor of smiling at each of them.

Astarael
Crashing
LOLTERNATIVE
your
Seussi
party

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:25 pm
Levi's eyes went wide when Red wrote a familiar name on the board. In honesty, when she thought about it, she hadn't considered the red being in any potential danger; let alone trapped in the hunter homeland with the insanity infection. It was all news to the tatzel's ears. The shock petrified her into a stone statue state; he was strong. This was further proof that physical strength could not guarantee safety when it came to dealing with the insanity. The ghoul suddenly felt small... so very small compared to all that she possibly didn't know. Who else could have been infected that she hadn't known about? Could the insanity have made its way to her home and was infecting her family right now as she sat there?

A paper was placed within her view as a shadow moved into her blind spot. Turning and staring aside at West, Levi's constricted pupils began to dilate back to a regular size. They were going back into Christmas Town. This time, they'd be collecting candy of Joy to help try and save Jericho. West had just placed her entry for this venture on her lap. A small forced smile appeared while she made eye contact directly before the ghoul looked back down at the paper and began filling it out. I didn't know. There was a pause, her voice lighter and quieter than usual. Did yew? Had West known all along that the dragon boil wasn't among them? How could she have missed this...

Smerdle
Was West phone?

Marushii

Your Full Name: Levis Coneseed
Race: Monster
Subspecies: Tatzlewurm
If yes, please describe your experience: Made a toy and saw some tiny critters and lights and trees.

If yes, please describe your experience: Giant tree and one of them tiny critters in a big machine came to the school and tried to cover us in snow. There was pudding alive in the kitchen and some other sort of fighty critter alive in the auditorium.

If yes, please describe your experience: Was defense

Please describe your reason for coming into Christmasland: Matter of life or dissipation

Please note how long your stay will be: Professor Red knows

If yes, please describe:

Please declare any and all goods you are bringing into Christmasland: Candy corn from my own crops and an eyephone

Please declare any and all goods you are taking from Christmasland: Some candy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:38 pm
Taima didn't have to be told to take notes; she was always ready to learn. She'd had her pen ready as soon as she'd sat down, and she put it to good use as Red started talking. She didn't know who this Jericho Bloodbane was, but the prospect of a trip to Christmasland was exciting!

Marushii

Your Full Name: Taima
Subspecies: Thunderbird
Have you visited Christmasland previously? No
If yes, please describe your experience:

Have you been attacked by a member of Christmasland before? No

Have you attacked a member of Christmasland before? No

Please describe your reason for coming into Christmasland: Educational field trip.

Please note how long your stay will be: Hopefully not long.

If yes, please describe:

Please declare any and all goods you are bringing into Christmasland: Myself, my phone, note-taking materials.

Please declare any and all goods you are taking from Christmasland: Candied Joy.

Inle-roo

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:57 pm
He looked up from his form when she replied, noting the thinness of her voice and her stiff posture. West wanted to tell her everything was going to be fine, maybe put a hand on her shoulder, but honestly, that was a bit insulting. Plus, he wasn't about to do anything that overtly consolatory in public unless someone's eye was being eaten by Caelius three feet in front of them. Instead, his tail rose from where it rested and twined with hers under the cover of the bleachers, remaining loosely coiled there as he continued writing.

"Kinda knew he wasn'ere, but I didn' know where he'd gone'r anythin'. An' then time passed an'..." He hadn't forgotten, he just hadn't wanted to think about it. It wasn't the sort of treatment the dragon had deserved, but West was determined to make it up to him now.

He gestured at her paper. "Want me t'bring 'em back?"

nekoluch
gaia_spoons

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:33 pm
Jericho Bloodbane? Who's that?

AJ watched as the Professor put down the name. From what he understood so far, a student was suffered from "Insanity" and they were asked to help by gathering joys to stabilize him. Therefore, they were going to Christmasland. (Was that where the school secretary took them for part-time?)

Helping is good but not paperwork. AJ looked at the form that Professor Red distributed to all and pouted at it. He hates form!

Anyway, it didn't like a redundant one, luckily. He held his pen and about to fill in when he saw that he was asked to put down his full name. Jack. He hated letting others know his full name, that's why he always introduce himself as "AJ". He scribbled his name, hoping that no one could recognize it. Next was the race and subspecies, he quickly put "Monster" and "Amphisbaena" on the paper, but added "aka serpent dragon" as he assumed not many knew his species. Christmasland? Assuming it was the same place Arel took them to, he circled "Yes". When was asked attacked a member of Christmasland or the other way round, the boil was thinking about the so-called "Furnace King" he met. Thus, he simply circled "Yes" again and put a short description down. How long? He wasn't sure either, AJ took a quick look at the Professor. Crime? He made a shrug and decided to ask if street fighting counted as he never get arrested because of that. For the last two questions, he was a bit puzzled. Why they needed to know that. Anyway, he put down things he though reasonable. When he eyed the "Have a wonderful JOYful day!", he just smiled and whispered to himself. "I hope so." Then, he handed in the form.

Marushii

Your Full Name: Ajax Serpico
Subspecies: Amphisaena, aka serpent dragon
If yes, please describe your experience: Got a part-time job and taken to assemble toys, then threw to a room and then fought with a giant furnace.

If yes, please describe your experience: The moron furnace said we were misfit and decided to burn all of us

If yes, please describe your experience: I want to tell him who is the misfit so I gave him a spin kick.

Please describe your reason for coming into Christmasland: Field trip? Gather pieces of Joy?

Please note how long your stay will be: As Professor says.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? Yes

If yes, please describe: Does fighting on street counts?

Please declare any and all goods you are bringing into Christmasland: All I am wearing, my first-aid kit, and my brother and his snacks?

Please declare any and all goods you are taking from Christmasland: Joys and.....well, I can't gurantee.

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:40 pm
"I've died a fair number of times, I think Riley wins for the most dramatic though. As for defending, yeah. Someone has to I guess." At least that seemed right, attacking though, that was becoming a bigger question lately. Still she grew quiet turning to watch Red speak, it wasn't long till the name was drawn across the board causing everyone to pay attention.

Purple eyes flared, the flames that filled her socket suddenly leaked out the holes, flames easily passing her narrowed eyebrows as Red spoke of the current plan. Had her heart a need to race it would have been thundering in her chest, a sharp intake of breath, instead the most tell tale sign of her interest was the way her eyes where suddenly burning far brighter then usual.

Following behind Riley her metal tipped boots thudded heavily across the gym room. She looked at Red for a moment, eyes flaring as she took the paper. She had nothing to say, nothing she could say right now, but whatever this was she wasn't turning away from this.

Especially considering Shehk's current state.

Marushii

Your Full Name: Samantha Lee
Race: Undead
Subspecies: I don't think I have one?
If yes, please describe your experience: A few years back we visited, ended up at Santa's workshop, elves with robots, lots of fire. Cold and wet. Fun to throw snowballs; not to fond of the trees. Grabby little things more perverted then anything.

If yes, please describe your experience: Multiple. Reindeer, perverted trees, elves with giant robots, Jingleberry, The Rat King, some creature made of joy and insanity was the most recent one last year.

If yes, please describe your experience: Self Defense. I hope the poor Reindeer was okay though, we butted heads and I kind of won... a bit too much.

Please describe your reason for coming into Christmasland: Collecting Joy for a class project

Please note how long your stay will be: For the duration of the class trip.

If yes, please describe:

Please declare any and all goods you are bringing into Christmasland: Myself

Please declare any and all goods you are taking from Christmasland: Harvested Joy

Sitting down beside Riley again she frowned ever so slightly. "I don't know what... what Red has planned." She shook her head, "It took Shehk and I dragging you back after you where killed Riley, and Jack knows what the boogies did to fix you. And Red took some kinda crystals and who knows to come back. How do we bring back something that's become nothing but mist." She turned a bit watching Shehk with a frown, trying to decide if she should move towards her and help her out or not.

Nio Love

Demon_Pachabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:54 pm
Jericho?

Professor Red got Lizzy's full attention the moment the red dragon's name was mentioned, mostly because she was the one who brought it up to the professor's attention some time ago. She couldn't help feeling a sense of guilt when the professor mentioned her disappointment, but the excitement and happiness she felt at possibly seeing her old friend again in the near future quickly overwrote that.

Please let him remember them. All of them. It was never easy to lose someone - Red, Riley - but they all came back so far... She'll just have to trust Professor Red to lead them through this.

Quietly, she took one of the forms, and filled it in; some of the questions, in her opinion, were just plain weird, but... It was Christmas! They're a rather odd bunch of people. Once she was done, she returned the form, and went back to her seat.

Marushii

Your Full Name: Elizabeth Baines
Race: Demon
Subspecies: Spider
If yes, please describe your experience: It was cold, and we were attacked by drunk trees, elves, and toys, among other things. I think they meant no harm, but it was clearly harassment. I also got burnt to a crisp by a giant Death Charm.

If yes, please describe your experience: I felt almost sad for the toys who attacked me.

If yes, please describe your experience: It was in retaliation to being attacked. It was also slightly painful.

Please describe your reason for coming into Christmasland: Helping out Professor Red with a task.

Please note how long your stay will be: For as long as it takes us to get the task done.

Please declare any and all goods you are bringing into Christmasland: Clothing, eyephone.

Please declare any and all goods you are taking from Christmasland: Pieces of JOY candy harvested from trees.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:00 am
When Roch was done he handed in his sheet and looked around at the others still writing. Idly he started putting all his things (tons of things, seriously, how he fit them all in his pants was a wonder) back into his pockets and just sat there, playing with a yoyo as he waited. And if any of the new students wondered what year he was--well, we wouldn't blame them.

But he was rather good at walking the dog.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:38 am
"I hope I will, there’s a much larger age-gap between them and the rest of my brothers than I had, so I’ll sort of be the only one. For them, it would be as if it had been just Andor and me, rather than having Michel, Cyrus, and Bran closer to my age. " He had 16 years on the twins, but that was better than 20 or 30.
Julian couldn’t help but beam when Lumi said she’d love to see pictures. His eyePhone was out before you could say please.

He quickly pulled up a picture of his brothers Michel and Andor, carefully cradling two birds. The one in Andor’s arms looked something like a swan or a peacock almost, at least when it came to its wing-shape, slightly long tail feathers, and small cockatoo-like crest of feathers folded at the back of its head. Like Michel, this bird’s feathers were a dark red color and it looked fast asleep in Andor’s arms.
The one in Michel’s arms seemed to be nibbling at his fingers, though he didn’t seem to mind. This one was stockier than the red bird, with a more raptor-like appearance. It had a mixture of dark brown and black feathers and bright gold eyes, just like Julian.

"Michel’s holding Ester, Andor has Lara. We thought it’d be funny to have them hold them like that, since the ghouls resemble them so much," Julian explained fondly. It took him a moment to realize Lumi might be confused.
"We’re born in our natural forms, you see? We don’t get access to our… This form," he paused, gesturing to himself. "Until about seven or eight months. You can’t tell, but Lara has green eyes, just like Mich."

He glanced up at the sound of a rather familiar voice and kept his smile more or less. He wasn’t sure if she’d be able to see it, but he waved to Belladonna nonetheless. From what he caught of her little whirlwind, she’d gotten a lot better at mommying since she lost their baby in their first Sex-Ed class. She’d definitely make this trip more interesting.

Julian’s eyebrows rose again when he turned his gaze back to Lumi.
"Things? For me?" The slight blush returned to his cheeks again, but he didn’t look the least bit uncomfortable. "I can’t wait to see!"

He did lose the cheer in his attitude when she asked about the first aid kit though. His face fell a bit and turned thoughtful.
"I’d just started school when we went to ChristmasTown, a number of us here did. We were attacked by all sorts of things, so… I don’t want to worry you, but you might need it." He’d paused for a moment to glance around the gym at all the familiar faces from that first field trip. He'd been on the train with Belladonna. Sammy, Shehk, he remembered seeing them there, fighting alongside them. Shehk had been trapped in her natural form as well, like Tahki had been. Sammy was one of the first undead he’d made friends with, though it hadn't really stuck. Riley, Mal, Ren, West, Lizzy, he didn’t remember seeing them there, but they’d been here almost as long, if not longer than he had, so he probably just hadn't seen them. He wondered what their experiences had been like.
He took Lumi’s hand and lightly squeezed it. "I hope we won’t, but it’s a good thing you have it."

AyeAvast

Wyntre IceBlade

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:20 am
Muscles eased and the tension in her spine began to melt away with the tail that connected to hers. It was smooth and sturdy, running against the fur of her tail only to smooth it back over as it moved. To have the wrath demon initiate this method of affection used primarily by her kin, well, Levi's innards would have turned to mush under the effects of the joy had she not been so worked up about this news. A clear show of respect for her customs and an understanding of its use; West's action made her glad he was her mate for yet another reason.

Her tail coiled around his in return. Can't 'magine 'im bein' in that bad'a trouble.He'll be back, 'm sure. Levi looked off towards Red for a moment. She had to believe the Professor's existence was proof that it was possible to return the same way they once were. Wonder how many others were 'ffected that we dun never heard 'bout.

Even at the smallest measure, West's question spoke volumes of what he was seeing in her at that moment. He was definitely showing concern based on her outward appearance after hearing about what had become of the red. As if to answer more than one question at once, Levi stood and smirked at the demon boil. Nah, 'm fine. Yew want me bringin' yers? Her own question was lined with a second purpose as well.

Smerdle
emotion_bandaid

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas