Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Knight and Goblin(DrakxGothic) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:35 am
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake knee down holding her hands "i had to pick to stand up after all I'm not going to be shown weak" he laid down next to her" I will not leave you Raye...for I love you"

"you love me?" she blushed red and put a pillow on her head," why you just met me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:11 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake kissed her cheek "the world works in weird ways Raye" he said with one hand on her shoulder  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:42 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake kissed her cheek "the world works in weird ways Raye" he said with one hand on her shoulder

" Take your love back then. The world says our species can not be in love more than having intercourse with each other. It just caused war, blood shred, and pain for our us and our people. I just can't do that without knowing the future of ours kind" she yelled as much she could possible without causes stress on herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:56 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

" Take your love back then. The world says our species can not be in love more than having intercourse with each other. It just caused war, blood shred, and pain for our us and our people. I just can't do that without knowing the future of ours kind" she yelled as much she could possible without causes stress on herself.

Drake knee down and kissed her lips "i'm not going to pull it back the only way for us to stop fighting for the races to become one"he said and then pet the top of her head. they need to become part of the same group to stop with all the death  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:13 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake knee down and kissed her lips "i'm not going to pull it back the only way for us to stop fighting for the races to become one"he said and then pet the top of her head. they need to become part of the same group to stop with all the death

Raye kissed back with more passion and then wrapped her arms around his neck. but she heisted and she put back very quick. "I can't.. love you..back"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:31 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake had a light smile on his face "in time you are going to love me" he said with his right hand onto her cheek looking deep into her goblin eyes  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:21 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake had a light smile on his face "in time you are going to love me" he said with his right hand onto her cheek looking deep into her goblin eyes

" how do you know? you should just fall in love with a human girl and have a easy and simple life." she said looking into his eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:42 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake kissed her lips again and said noting for a long time only looking away from her "life can't be that easy without making me weak"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:51 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake kissed her lips again and said noting for a long time only looking away from her "life can't be that easy without making me weak"

Raye kissed back again " So you are saying you're head over heels in love with the chief's daughter of one of the most powerful goblin clans" she asked mummer as she blushed not looking at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:04 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake keep thinking to himself how to make her fall in love with him .he reach his hand down her back and winked at her "are do I need to show this little goblin las why I should her's lover"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:35 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake keep thinking to himself how to make her fall in love with him .he reach his hand down her back and winked at her "are do I need to show this little goblin las why I should her's lover"

Raye gets mad at Drake and weakly gets up to walk outside " You..men are all the same whether goblin nor human" she sighed as she walks outside of the hut.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:57 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake followed after Raye and smiled at her "i was not talking about that...I was thinking maybe we should take a walk"he said and grab her hand  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:06 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake followed after Raye and smiled at her "i was not talking about that...I was thinking maybe we should take a walk"he said and grab her hand

"Oh.. alright and maybe talk about ourselves. But it can't be too long because I need to rest" Raye blushed as she looked away.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:13 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake walked with Raye and stayed close to the village.he had only a dagger with him leaving the sword inside of hut "my grand father told me..."Drake you better find a elf"...he would be so mad right now"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:21 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake walked with Raye and stayed close to the village.he had only a dagger with him leaving the sword inside of hut "my grand father told me..."Drake you better find a elf"...he would be so mad right now"

" My mother was a elf actually so I am a half breed and that's why i am so small but skinny unlike my siblings. Why did your grandfather say that?" she said  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff