Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Twelve Signs: Medieval Zodiac RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:46 pm
The seamstress and her assistant nodded and entered Arlyn's chambers. For the next couple hours, they occupied her time with measurements and comparing fabrics and colors to find which colors, fabrics, and styles best fit the princess.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:52 pm
"Sure, as you probably know, the four kingdoms have an element that corresponds to them. Fire for Fue, Wind for Anguin, Earth for Domahin and Water for Vatten. Fue is mostly desert, but the people are fairly nice, the King, I've heard, is harsh and fair and I've had little problems from his kingdom. Anguin is a different story, while it has a pleasant enough climate, the King and his policies and deeds cause a problem for everyone else in obvious ways. Domahin is a little chilly, and the people and King can be rough at times, but they're respectable people, and Vatten is a mostly coastal nation of Pirates, Sailors and Privateers, preferring to keep to their own devices, but that doesn't mean they aren't good people." Jace explained as he walked along, what he did not mention where certain aspects about the war currently ravaging everything around them, he felt that it wasn't important at present, and if pressed for his opinion on the matter, Jace would simply state that it was good for business, which was true, it was once said that as long as there were two people on Earth, someone was going to want someone else dead.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:57 pm
"You think the Angins would get mad at us for showing up? I forget what our relationship status is at present." Leon said sheepishly, wondering how long it would take them to get to the Angin Capital.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:06 pm
The blond had hidden as best as she could with little to hide with. But she wasn't seen by the two seamstresses. She sighed slightly as she continued up the stairs. When she spotted the guard she gave a smile. But it quickly vanished. "Excuse me sir. But could you answer a question for me?" She asked trying to seem like a common wench, of sorts.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:04 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Looking at the girl Kyo shifted slightly. He hadn't seen her before in the castle but then his usual tour of the castle was slightly limited. Picking up his shield Kyo walked over a bit closer to her. "Sure miss what is it that you need" Kyo asked as he kept his eyes on her. While he wanted to be polite he also kept his guard up not having seen the girl before in the castle.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:09 pm
Xavier shrugged as he rode on "I believe we are on good terms for now but you never know it might change on the ride there" he said as he moved his horse next to Leon. "We should still be on our guard and maybe not have you actually being seen might cause an uproar that the prince from the Fue Kingdom is there without a proper communication" he also added as he looked forward  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:12 pm
Talia sat at a small table in the back as the tax collector brought guards along into the tavern. Splitting up, they looked around as one reluctantly walked up to the cloaked and masked woman. Talia wasn't too far off from where that woman sat and tried not to fidget. Not knowing that she has done anything, the cup of water next to her tipped over as the water spread quite fast in front of the guard. It caused him to slip and unfortunately landed on the woman. "I-I'm sorry m-ma'am..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:20 pm
“Well I am death,
None can excel,”

The woman had already gotten out of the way as the guard falls on the now vacated chair. She watches them as she asks coldly, "Can I help you?"

“I'll open the door
To Heaven or Hell.”

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:28 pm
The guard quickly composed himself as he turned around to face the woman. "We're looking for a girl. Short, maybe five feet with long silver hair. Has she walked in here?" he asked, feeling quite intimidated but tried to not let it show.

At the time Talia had her hood up now so they couldn't spot her right away. She had to hold back her laugh when she saw the guard slip. She glanced around at the others and tried to find a way out without being stopped or noticed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:36 pm
“Well I am death,
None can excel,”

"Do I get paid for telling you?", she asks, voice cold and oddly emotionless. Her pale eyes showed nothing of what she might be thinking.

“I'll open the door
To Heaven or Hell.”

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:48 pm
The guard was hoping people would do it for free, but he should have known better. They were after this girl because she hasn't paid her fine so paying another for services would leave them at a loss in profit. Though losing this girl would mean they get nothing at all. "We'll pay you one third of what she owes." he said after a short moment of thinking.

This was getting bad. Talia couldn't find a way to get out of here when two of the guards had blocked the door and this one was so close by.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:06 pm
“Well I am death,
None can excel,”

She watches him silently before sitting down again, all interest apparently lost. "I haven't seen her, now piss off.", this was a slight lie, as she had seen a white haired girl, but she didn't feel it was worth the effort of making sure it was the correct girl and collecting payment.

“I'll open the door
To Heaven or Hell.”

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:23 pm
The guard glared and would normally draw his sword, but he restrained himself. He didn't want to cause a fight in a small tavern like this, especially with this woman. He scoffed and walked towards the rest of the guards. "Let's go, we wasted enough time here." he said and then they were gone.

Talia let out a sigh of relief when they had left and looked towards the woman, silently thanking her in her mind. The guards wouldn't come back here again so she decided to relax and later find out where she could find an inn.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:45 pm
ShizukathePudu

((Sorry for quoting but 2 pages already passed...))

"Well...I just came from Domhain, it's my home kingdom. Everything there seems fine, but not for long." Shano sighed. "The king is blunt headed, I'm not sure what he is planning to do..." She shook her head. "Now that old man is probably sending soldiers after me too...Oh" Shano smiled. "Do you know why?" Shano levitated some small rocks at her feet, people usually walk in with their shoes making the tavern very dirty.  

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:51 pm
((oh, i know... and please, if you have to quote me, then by all means do so. i don't mind ^_^))

Alurarana stood there for a moment while taking in the information. It seemed that things hadn't changed much, except for the King chasing this girl. She looked down at the ground for a split second, noticing the rocks levitating. She gasped a little before looking back up at the girl's face.

"Well, it could because of your abilities. I didn't know that the King was after you. Um, I should say that I'm also from Domhain. Although that makes me wonder if the King would know about my abilities," she replied, then smiled, "Since I'm one to make things up to others who help me, how would you like it if I helped protect you? That is, if our bone-headed King is sending soldiers after you."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff