Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 28. ✿ - - - Video Games
Pokemon Gen VI: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainbows Dash

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:26 am
Louisa Iris

Sylveon could be all friendly and cute like Casper the Friendly Ghost.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:41 am
Rainbows Dash

I can imagine a really flamboyantly dressed Gym Leader in 3D omg. XD

If it's not Dragon, I definitely want another Eeveelution to be paired with it haha.
Yeah, that would be great. It's not badly designed in the slightest, I want that for the rest~
Haha yeah, at least I can say I tried. XD; Darn thing lol.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Rainbows Dash

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:44 am
Yokies

Oh my God, YES. YESSSS.

I'll be really upset if they suddenly change the pattern this far in. What else would they change?! Nothing qould be certain any more! Water types could be weak against fire for all we know!
It's the magical girl of the Pokemon world, what's not to love? More, please!
A+ for effort!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:51 am
Rainbows Dash
Yokies

Oh my God, YES. YESSSS.

I'll be really upset if they suddenly change the pattern this far in. What else would they change?! Nothing qould be certain any more! Water types could be weak against fire for all we know!
It's the magical girl of the Pokemon world, what's not to love? More, please!
A+ for effort!

Love your avatar and signature!  

iNikoru_Wolf

Generous Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:53 am
Rainbows Dash

We need someone with the eccentric personality of both Burgh and Fantina put together. rofl

Yeah, the pattern would be off, just introducing one of them. Though many people are hoping on them introducing a new type. o.o;
Oh my. XD It's going to be hard knowing that since Eevee are mostly male, this one will probably be too lol.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:07 am
Rainbows Dash

Sylveon could be all friendly and cute like Casper the Friendly Ghost.

User Image User Image

Exactly~! The ribbons could be kind of like the "tails" of the ghosts... xD

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Rainbows Dash

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:57 am
iNikoru_Wolf
Love your avatar and signature!

Thank you very much! emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:01 am
Yokies

That would be so amazing I can't even.

But introducing a new type via Eeveelution is a silly idea when there are so many types they haven't made yet, in my opinion. They should focus on making existing types into Eeveelutions first, I think.
I always breed my Pokemon so I get females, even if there's only a tiny chance of them being female. :<  

Rainbows Dash

Anxious Poster

Rainbows Dash

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:08 am
Louisa Iris
User Image User Image

Exactly~! The ribbons could be kind of like the "tails" of the ghosts... xD

User ImageUser Image

I thought that. Sylveon just has a whole ghosty-vibe goin' on all over, in my opinion. I'll be a little bit sad if she isn't, for a minute or two.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:12 pm
Rainbows Dash

I wonder how the fans would react to that. rofl

Oh, I just meant people are hoping for a new type in general lol. But I can see why people would hope Sylveon would be the one "showcasing" the new type if there happened to be one. But yeah, they probably should focus on the other types first before they start branching out into new ones, for the Eeveelutions of course. I wouldn't mind a new type, but just not for Eevee.
I don't really care what mine end up as. xD As long as they have a Nature I can work with haha.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Rainbows Dash

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:28 pm
Yokies

They would either adore it or be furious, I imagine. xD

Oh, right! Terribly sorry! A new type would be pretty exciting. c:
Agreed. If we're only going to get new Eevees every so many years, it would be nice to have the types that are already existing before we get new types. There's a handful of types that have been waiting for their Eeveelutions for a long, long type; they should get priority over new types, I think.
I really need to start memorising natures. I used to just think "Aww, lonely nature, poor thing should be in my party!", but now I actually pay attention to them... So many things to remember!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:33 pm
Rainbows Dash

Yeah, people get mad over characters like that for no good reason. rofl

Yeah it would be exciting! Though I'm not sure what kind of type they would add. People want a "Light" type really bad for some reason. xD
Hopefully they never do another generation that's "all new" again, so we can keep getting more lol. People wanted them to start on the "Physical" Eeveelution soon, since all of them have been the "Special" ones (before the separation in 4th gen of course).
That's what I thought about it too. xD I was like "aw why does it feel this way?" Then I realized that they actually mean something. XD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:52 am
Rainbows Dash

I thought that. Sylveon just has a whole ghosty-vibe goin' on all over, in my opinion. I'll be a little bit sad if she isn't, for a minute or two.

User Image User Image

Well, that is true. But I do think that she's more flying than ghost. Although I wouldn't mind her being one. It's just so hard speculating what she will be because her form's really hard to match up with the types... not like the other eeveelutions.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:26 am
Yokies

People like to search for things to complain about.

I want a Light type just so I can make jokes about Light Yagami's name again. xD It would be a cool type to have, though!
Some Physical Eeveelutions would definiately be useful. I love all of the Eeveelutions, but I like high Defense and Attack stats, so I can only use a few of them right now, which is a pity.
And then you go out and have to start breeding one to have the perfect nature and gender... Then before you know it, you got hundreds of one Pokemon, but refuse to get rid of any of them because it seems cruel to abandon a Pokemon with a lonely nature...  

Rainbows Dash

Anxious Poster

Rainbows Dash

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:32 am
Louisa Iris

Yokies said she could be Dragon, which I find very plausible. Altaria, anyone?  
28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff