Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] The Lonely Island : Home of Jack Harren Snipe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Genin // Kirigakure // Specialized Sensor
Chakra: 450/450 // Stamina 50/50

World would arrive at the area which he had heard Jack was in. It wasn't the island but a cliff overlooking the island so it seemed. And as he had heard there Jack was. World very simply, had still yet to change his mind on things as of yet. He still preferred to train jutsu on his own, and then move on to whatever missions he had to do. As such he would immediately walk up to Jack, his arms crossed, and his so called peer behind him. "Jack, give me back my access to the training scroll I need." He said, his voice clearly irritated as he simply wanted to train jutsu to get that bit over with.

Lanfaer

NeverDreamt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:14 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool :: 1,320||1,340______AC :: 18,300
Stamina Pool :: 575||575______Ryo :: 52,000 [20,000 In Bank]
Sage Chakra :: 447||447

-----An odd sense came from the distance, yet it took but a moment for him to recognize the presence as World. However, he knew not the one with him, but he suspected it would be the other Genin, for who else would come out here to his island home? Few came here, and fewer ever talked of this place, for it was a known location for hauntings. It did not help, of course, that no one knew how to get on the island in the first place, and assumed Jack, at some point, crafted a portal in the ether itself that sent him through Death's Gates to reach him home. Uncomfortably enough, they weren't far wrong, but that did not bear thinking of right then. No, instead Jack focused upon that budding presence, feeling the energy that made up his existence as he approached with the steps of one agitated and pushed into a corner. When the new Genin spoke he knew that the ANBU's words and orders had reached the academy in time, and for that he was rather grateful. It would be much more difficult to make a point when the Genin had already taken that which Jack intended to block. Instead of rising, or even turning to look at them, Jack kept his eyes closed, his bottom upon the back of his legs, and his hands resting upon each knee in the relaxed pose of one in meditation.

-----At first, Jack remained silent to the demands made of him. Demands were a foolish thing to give to anyone, for it left one's purpose clear and out where others may snatch at it. Truth in all its forms was good, of course, but revealing the Truth at the wrong time could do as much damage as becoming Truthless. When the other Genin did not speak in the silence, a mere moments though it lasted, Jack opened his mouth in a calm manner, clearly unruffled by the emotion displayed in his direction. "The Mizukage has designed this process to allow us to grow together, and I intend to honor the spirit of that decree, whether you choose to or not." What was the other, he wondered, whom he had been given custody of? The bloodline written there was familiar, as several who had graced the lands of Kirigakure no Sato with their presence had born familial blood. Yet who was he as a person, what were his flaws, his strengths? "You spoke before as one who believes himself above others, a grand maester in control of an ensemble. That is not the case, however, nor has it ever been. To ensure that you came here not as a superior, but as an equal, I ensured you were unable to do anything but come speak to me first, as a fellow member of Kirigakure."

-----It had been a long while since Jack had met anyone with similar views as this fellow, the superiority complex that so plagued his actions. Bellatrix had been the last, and she, as far as he knew, was long dead. He would not allow someone to walk those paths, the one that ended with such isolation. "You offered me a deal, and I found it lacking in balance. How about I offer you one in return? I will take you, and the other with you, to the island across those waters. If you can find your way into understanding the world, and knowing it for what it truly is, I will grant you your request. In that process you will tell me which Jutsu you desire, and I shall fetch them for you. Show promise not only as a powerful shinobi, but as a decent human being, and the knowledge you seek will be yours." The unspoken part of that speech was, hopefully, plane as could be: 'earn your power, or have none at all'. He waited, wondering if World would grow angry, or perhaps see this as the chance it was meant to be. A challenge that would befit him, and would end with more power than he would earn alone.

-----

-----

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| [New Mail Arrived!]◄◄

NeverDreamt, I only spoke now to give you a bit more to respond to. Avedis, If you want to talk you have my Skype, but basically, Jack's offering him a chance to prove himself, and in the end, get more power than he would get alone. Feel free to try to intimidate him, argue with him, etc :3 I really look forward to roleplaying with you, and I truly believe you, and NeverDreamt, are going to love this island. I might be tooting my own horn here, but I believe what we're going to do is going to get you the best roleplay and AC you'll get of the teachers here~

|•| Passives |•|
► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
► Izumi no Seirei → Custom Belt Buckle
Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|
► Tensa Fuin || → Question Mark Tattoo Above Heart
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
_____→ {8, 5 0 0cp} // {3, 1 5 0sp} // {2, 3 3 0sc}
► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Carved Into Cane Just Beneath Cap
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
► Kokohi no Jutsu [ False Place Technique ] || → Anime C Rank
Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.
In this case, the jutsu is used to show Jack still kneeling, but should he move, the illusion remains in place and under constant control.

Avedis Angelus

NeverDreamt

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:01 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

World shrugged his shoulders. It seemed Jack was not going to comply with what World wanted, which was to simply train jutsu, on his own, under his own authority. Would would address Jack's speaking with his own. "You are wrong, not once have I said I believe myself as above anyone, as that would be a lie because I do not believe myself above anyone. I can not be above someone without proving I am. I have proven nothing yet. we are not equals, in the least bit, you are better than me in your shinobi art I assure you than I am in mine. The world is not an equal place, the world will never be an equal place. The world is very simply a deadly place. I do not expect the world to show me mercy, nor do I expect it to show anyone else mercy." He said to Jack, turning around as he would begin to walk away. Shoving a single hand into his pocket, and removing a hair band, in order to pull up his hair while he was walking. Talking while doing such.

"I am not a decent human being, I do not expect to be perceived that way. I am manipulative, deceptive, selfish, and hardheaded. I would save my own a**, before a friend's a**, and a friend's a** before an ally's a**, and an ally's a** before an innocent's a**. I intend on following through with things the way I chose to follow through with them, as long as the end goal is met, I will not deviate from what I believe is my proper course of action. As such, it does not seem like you will give me access to the scrolls, so I am done here. I will find a way to train." He said, before stopping and turning around to look at Jack. "In all honesty, I believe the world, and the people in it deserve to burn. Myself included. I simply do not have the means, nor do I intend to obtain the means, to do such a thing." His hair in a ponytail, he removed a pair of glasses now from his back pocket, and placed them on his face. He in fact seemed rather calm about this now, all while still being adamant in his beliefs. He would shove both of his hands into his pockets, each of them remaining there, while he waited to see if Jack responded to him. At this point, World was simply ready to just leave, and figure out his own way to train, or simply remain with what he had now, and work with the devices he did have in order to accomplish his end games.

Lanfaer

NeverDreamt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:36 am
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image

-----The response that came from World was intriguing, but perhaps not in the way the boy intended, if truly he had intention behind his actions at all. Yet it seemed the child did not understand the correlation between action and belief, else he would understand a simple Truth that Jack would shortly bestow to him. But how to handle this child was the question. From the sounds of his steps, from the sense of life that came from him, he knew the boy was going to leave unless Jack stopped him, giving in in some way to the demands clearly spelled out by word and deed. In the end, it would seem that the child was going to refuse to follow any path but his own, and the world would burn as far as he was concerned. His words even reflected that belief, that assurance, and that was all that gave Jack pause. Such a bleak outlook on life, one that would surely end in self termination, as a lack of concern for the world in any way bred a lethal apathy. And that, certainly, would not do. Taking the cane he had laid beside himself in hand, the Jounin lifted it and placed the tip upon the soft earth, mashing the grass flat beneath it as he levered himself to his feet without any sign of strain. Brushing off his knees Jack began to speak, seemingly paying more attention to the fabric of his pants than World himself. "Perhaps arrogance was not the intention of your words, but your actions speak otherwise. A belief in superiority can be conveyed through action and mannerisms despite all desire for the opposite to be clear. Unless you wish all to view you as an insolent child you must change your mannerisms, be more mindful of your words and their effect on others."

-----Finally vanquishing the filth from himself, Jack turned to finally look at World with emerald eyes that bore an odd red tinge in their depths, though the smile on his face promised nothing but peace and serenity. "You believe all must perish, the world burn clean of all human life. You believe that friends matter more than allies, and allies more than innocents. My response is that your words and actions against the very structure of this village will end with you alone, without neither friend or ally to your name, because your stubborn nature will never allow for it. You wish for your scrolls, and I will give them to you." Here he stopped, and gestured behind him with his cane towards the island. "If you go there." No blinking, no give away of anything at all behind that mask. "But know this. Continue to act against the village itself, the structure that was given by the lord Mizukage, and you will find no scrolls waiting for you. You will find every path to the art of the Shinobi denied from your hands. I can help or hinder you, World, and I would much rather perform the former than the latter. But I will not play games with you here. The deal remains. Come to the island, study as instructed, and you will find that much of the training will be alone and to your desire. This, or turn, and remain nothing more than a graduate, with only your own ego as your wall and enemy." Jack was done playing. World acted as someone with the world at their beck and call, with every avenue open to them and the world be damned if they try to get in his way. That was the attitude of one who had earned authority, earned power and prestige, not a Genin barely birthed from the academy.

-----Jack's expression never changed, never softened, but his next words were said in a stern, near-fatherly type voice. "Let me help you, World, to help yourself. I do not desire this system any more than you, but I will do the best I can with what I have to follow the Mizukage's orders and the will of the village itself, as I swore to do when I took this headband." The question was unspoken, the words clearly put out without voice: would World keep the promise he made when he received his headband?

-----

-----

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| [New Mail Arrived!]◄◄
I'm not trying to be an a**. Jack is simply not going to give World what he wants. The village Kage has made a decree, and World is either going to fall in line or have to find another village. Sorry, man, but that's basically the brass tits of it sweatdrop

|•| Passives |•|
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

|•| Techniques Used |•|

► Kokohi no Jutsu [ False Place Technique ] || → Anime C Rank
Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.
In this case, the jutsu is used to show Jack still kneeling, but should he move, the illusion remains in place and under constant control.

Avedis Angelus

NeverDreamt

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

"For as much as you claim me to be acting against the village and it's structure, I am not doing such. The system in play does not require you to with hold scrolls from me, it simply requires you to be my instructor. That does not immediately constitute that I be required to receive direct or indirect training in shinobi arts. From the beginning I simply wanted to train on my own, everything else I would have been initially okay with, the one thing I wanted to have completely to myself, was my training in jutsu. However you disallowed me access to scrolls. You ever so simply took away the one thing I wanted, as such I do not intend to comply to any deals you make. I do not intend on going to your island, I do not intend on allowing you to help me." He explained in a minor rant, turning back around and beginning to walk off once more. However this time he had no intention of turning back. However he spoke once more to Jack despite walking away.

"Speaking of which, Jack, I'm rather sure you were never given orders to with hold anything from anyone. I'm rather positive the will of the village is not to prevent it's occupants from having free will to learn as they please within their already given limitations. That is what you decided to do, that was your order for yourself, and your will. You claim to follow the Mizukage's Orders, and the will of the village is in your interest, but in the end, you're just like me. Your personal wants come before what is necessary. You simply hide behind what you claim are orders, that were not given, and a will that is not what you say it is." He spoke, his voice not changing for a moment. He was not trying to be conceited, while it might have seemed that he was. Though walking at a normal pace, he yawned.

He would remove one of his hands from his pocket, flexing his fingers a bit and cracking the joints within his hand he would fix his glasses. "In case you are curious, I am going to speak with the Mizukage, and then speak to a few friends of mine. I do not expect to see you again any time soon, Jack." His pace hadn't changed still, as he walked towards the Kage's Office. Eventually leaving Jack and the other where they were. No longer angry, irritated, annoyed, or any of that in fact. He was simply done with going back and forth on something that was not going to change on either front of the situation.
[Exit]

Lanfaer
OOC: Actually, he never said anything specifically about there being a training regimen that everyone was forced to follow. Whether or not you're trying to be an a** isn't the issue. World isn't going to comply to Jack, and Jack isn't going to comply to World. That's it, end of story. They're at a stalemate unless one of them caves. And World isn't a person who simply caves. :/

NeverDreamt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:57 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image

-----Anger would normally have flooded his veins at the words World had spoken. Indignation at the audacity with which he spoke, at the assumed reasons for why Jack had acted as he had. Such things would have cast most men into a fury, but Jack? No, Jack simply watched from behind the boy as he turned and moved away, through the gateway the jounin had made for him. It wasn't until World had vanished completely that the Genjutsu faded at last, the world shimmering for a moment before revealing the intricate golden web that encompassed nearly two hundred feet of space around them, with only one opening in its framework. The illusion that had been the Jack World had spoken with destabilized and returned to the mist from whence it came, revealing the truth Shinobi standing a mere two feet from where World had been standing. His eyes glittered as he looked towards where the child had gone, considering what had transpired, what he had learned. Had the benefits outweighed the consequences that were sure to come? Possibly, but only time would tell. Still, if the child decided to leave he would have to explain himself lest he leave Kirigakure without understanding the nature of this test. Whispering in the way of insects, Jack asked a passing bee to investigate and be his eyes before sending a small trace of chakra into the insectoid.

-----As the bee flew away, Jack returned to the center of the webbing, leaving it where it needed to be. This other genin had yet to appear, and he was beginning to doubt he ever would. Yet, would that be a negative, or a positive? Sinking to his knees, and extending himself onto his back, Jack wondered at what he had just seen. In the past, his tests had been meant for a purpose, to force a Truth from someone whether ready or not, yet time and again it had been proven that such forcing tainted the reality of that Truth to a possibly predetermined state. Now...what was the purpose of his questioning, his instigation in this matter? What was the point of this Test? World had reacted how he had hoped, fighting back against the assumed brutality of the situation with a fierce denial of his authority and ability to teach. Orders were ignored. That alone would not have worried him, yet other mitigating factors came into play. Among students, those of perceived peer status were treated as possible allies and friends, welcomed with open arms and, sometimes, open lips. And yet when Jack had met World for the first time, the genin had dismissed him, treated him with disrespect and laying orders before him as if he were somehow of greater authority than Jack himself. In the interim between when he had stepped before the boy and the boy had spoken to him, nothing that he could think of had happened to influence the boy to such a negative reaction. It had intrigued him, lit his fire to know what others clearly did not desire him to know.

-----And so a Test was put in place.

-----In the past, that would not have been a concern, a worry for him, to test another youth. Now...his tests were taken under new light. Now, more than ever, he realized that forcing another to a Test could have detrimental effects that could not be foreseen. In this case, the Genin could be forced to leave the village altogether, if Sypher did not catch him. But then, Sypher was excellent in his performance at ceasing such matters before they quickly grew out of hand. This showed him that his approach had, fundamentally, been the wrong one to take. Another possibility had been to observe, to come in at a different time but to watch and learn from afar. Why had he not taken that option? The question played itself across his awareness not unlike a spider across its web. Which, ironically, was similar to what he was doing now. Crossing arms behind his head, Jack fed his chakra reserves into his pools, his body already beginning its restoration from such drainage as he lay and thought, considering what he would do next should another Genin arrive for him to interact with. The illusion remained set to trigger once again, in case another closed without his knowing. To them, they would simply see Jack laying where he did, eyes closed to the world around him, the webbing gone from sight.

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|

_____→ {1 2, 2 5 0cp} // {5, 2 2 5sp} // {3, 6 6 0sc}
► Kokohi no Jutsu [ False Place Technique ] || → Anime C Rank [Set to Trigger]
In this case, the jutsu is used to show Jack still laying where he is but the threads missing. Should he move, the illusion remains in place and under constant control.

Avedis Angelus

NeverDreamt

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:19 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image

-----Despite the relaxing situation in which the jounin found himself, Jack's mind would not let him rest. Even as he lay where he was his hands twitched, their surfaces pattering across the back of his skull like trapped butterflies fluttering for freedom. It was only when a dull ache formed behind his eyes that their emerald gaze spilled forth from behind their fleshy gates to stare at the brilliant azure above. Releasing a pent up breath he had failed to notice he even had, Jack slowly sat up and reached within his coat, pulling forth the half finished art work that was his new, personally favorite technique. Without any conscious decision he found his thump slowly tracing the lines, following impossibly intricate looping and intersecting paths that led to the center, where the other half of the intricacy began. His goals, his ability to survive and serve this world, would require that he learn this technique and utilize it effectively.

-----Reaching into his pockets once more, the jounin withdrew the quill he had utilized earlier. Placing pen to paper he began to draw, allowing his mind to retreat into itself, allowing a different part of himself to control the hand's movements. As the black lines looped and whirled, twisted and jerked, Jack envisioned in his mind what he would do, what he would need next. [ [Chain] Contingency → S - rank → 3 // 6 :: Incomplete

-----The lines continued as he brought forth his commands, the triggers that the jutsu would bear for activation. He threw in the different chains, the links that bound the different fuinjutsu upon his body together in a sort of web the likes of which none had seen before. For in the end was that not his goal? To astound the world with a brilliance that would render their understanding of the world obsolete. [ [Chain] Contingency → S - rank → 4 // 6 :: Incomplete

-----The twin fuinjutsu upon his body suddenly blazed as their regulations and lengths were fully encompassed into the chains of the Contingency. At the same time they were changed, their forms becoming liquid, the one above his heart flowing down his wrist towards the quill. There, it would all onto the page, becoming just another part of the picture he drew. [ [Chain] Contingency → S - rank → 5 // 6 :: Incomplete

-----As he finished the final strokes Jack leaned back, placing the quill upon the ground beside him. The lines upon the page were...difficult to see, for their intricacy held a sort of three dimensional imagery that boggled the mind. How had his mind come up with such a thing when he was not consciously in control of the movements was beyond him, but he would not question it. The intricacy held what he needed, what he wanted for himself. But he could not have it leave his body, could not have it where another could steal from him the intricacy he needed. He could not have it fade. Taking a deep breath, his decision was made. Bringing to his chest his hands, Jack formed the two fingered cross of the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, and with the muffled hushing of noise a clone seemed to form from the universe itself in pieces, quickly forming into existence. To this clone Jack looked even as his hands moved to his coat to unbutton it and raise the shirt below. Without words, the two knew what was to come, even as Jack allowed his coat to fall off of him and spread out beneath him, as he removed the black shirt to expose the sickly body below, and as he laid back flat upon the surface. [ [Chain] Contingency → S - rank → 6 // 6 :: Complete

-----Jack's body was not a strong one: never had, nor would it ever be. While his bloodline would have forbidden such physical activity either way, his preference and supposed spirit required that his focus be more spiritual, and mental, pursuits. This left his frame with an extremely low tolerance for pain, made worse by his lack of ability to train physically in any way. And thus when the clone leaned forward with the quill, when the tip took on the odd darkness that was his chakra manifestation's color, Jack closed his eyes and relaxed, allowing himself to fall within, to meditate and let his mind wander as his clone began to etch the drawing he had just made directly into his chest, utilizing a portion of his chakra to transfer from one medium to another. Within his mind he found himself once more within the confines of his Mindspace, the dark carnival that somehow earned itself the ridiculous reality as the manifestation of his psyche. While yes, he could easily have changed it, something about it called to him, urged him to keep it. It did make finding memories easy when the time called, though.

-----But that...did not happen this time. The instant his foot touched the grounds of the carnival, as his eyes took in the play of darkness and light, life and death, peace and chaos, the world swirled around his inner form, darkness inky and solid, yet light and misty at once. And in that darkness...there memories came. Samuru, the face that brought another visage to his mind, a lurching of his world. A tugging of memory too dangerous to touch. Fiammetta, the beauty beyond compare, her words flickering by like flames feasting at the dried wood. Eyes stared at him, the lessons and emotions burning through his flesh that brought intense, sensual and intimate feelings to match the pain and terror they offered. Shadow's face, eyes torn out, blood spilling to the earth, a darkness writhing within where his mind should have been. Screams, wails, World with his head hung, laughter spilling from his lips as flames and acidic bile bubbled out with them. A line of faces, foreign and familiar, a thousand, a million, both alive and dead, whole and sundered, screaming one word over and over. "Repent! Repent! Repent!" The world shattering as lives raced towards one another before a hand, gloved and attached to an arm in a suit, overwhelmed them all and quashed their light as one would a candle. The screams, the cries, and the words of the doctor. "Find him."

-----Leaping up from his prone position, rasping for breath and a wail upon his lips, Jack floundered for purchase and instead fell to his knees, stumbling as he fought to stay upright. Collapsing to elbows and knees he hacked and coughed, his ears ringing and eyes burning from the intensity of the visions. Cold sweat beaded upon his flesh ran in rivulets down his spin, arms, and face as his widened eyes searched the earth between his arms for answers. What...what had he seen? Sitting back slowly until he rested once more upon his posterior, he looked to the clone that had been knocked back in the violent awakening that had just transpired. Without a word the clone faded, and the memories returned to him. The procedure had been concluded successfully, and in that time he had not moved. It was only as the quill had returned to the clone's pocket that he had woken, and not gracefully. Closing eyes once more, he wracked his mind for answers, and found them. Found them waiting with open arms and vacant eyes. Forming the hand sign again, Jack resummoned his Clone but ordered it to become something else wordlessly, and when the eyes flashed red and the clone was not a letter, though with soft, grey wings, he finally spoke. "Take this letter to Sypher. Once he has read you, return to myself as you would normally."

-----As the letter flew off, Jack looked down at his hands, and then to the tattoo on his chest, before looking into the distance and resting his palms upon his knees. Leaving his top off exposed the new tattoo emblazoned there, though only with focus could even a Sensor notice that it bore faint traces of chakra. The symbol itself defied reason, for it seemed a swirl of energy that twisted and turned upon itself slowly, mystically, despite it being a still image. There was no beginning, no end, and yet somehow it held depth that could not be explained. And above it, and slightly to the right, lay another image, that of the hypercube, which stood apart but an inch from the central symbol which rested immediately above his heart. Yet that was not the only addition, no, for there were several more, tattoos of varying shapes and sizes across his flesh, all with the same latent chakra signature, should someone as keen as World to look.

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|

→ [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ←
► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
• When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
• When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
• When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Tattooed to the Upper Right of the Contingency
► Scattering the Ashes || → Shape of small candle flame above Contingency
Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
Acts as jutsu of the same name
► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as Jutsu of the same name
► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as jutsu of the same name.

In this case, the jutsu is used to show Jack still laying where he is but the threads missing. Should he move, the illusion remains in place and under constant control.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:01 pm
User Image
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 4ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єנ σ υ η ι η / σ ι η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαηנιηcнυυrιкι :: rσкυвι нσsт
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 1 0 1 8 0
α c :: 1 9 4 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 9 3 0 / 9 3 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 8 5 / 3 8 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ι guess the fact that the island was where Jack's home was compelled me to look for him there. But for some reason, I was still surprised when I found him. The shock came partially from the fact he was on the village side of the water. He sat with his torso bare, which was a sight I'd never thought I'd see. Not that I thought about it. His chest was the same sickly pale as the rest of him, only several tattoos decorated the skin. And he still wasn't wearing his hat. I couldn't help freezing when I saw him. I hadn't even thought about what I was going to say. What was there to say? I understood perfectly well that he'd left for a good reason. But I was still angry that he left when I needed him the most. It was an unreasonable anger, and I hated it. Why did my mind have to work the way it did?
-----Clenching my hands into fists, I forced my feet forward. I still didn't know what I was going to say, but there was no sense in waiting longer. Though, upon approaching, I almost walked past him instead of stopping, but took a deep breath and faced him. I did nothing but stare for a long moment, my hand--as was the habit I developed--subconsciously rubbing my upper part of my right arm. When I finally did speak, I opened my mouth without any plan of what I would say, so instead the words, "You're an a*****e," came out. It wasn't quite what I'd expected, but it was a start.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬

ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

αrrσωs :: 14
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

ρrєραrє∂
Kuchiyose: Ink Shield - 8 maruton, 1 raiton, 1 suiton, 1 doton, 1 fuuton
Choujuu Giga - 12 creatures
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones
Dororou
Kasai: 100/100 chakra stored
Samajii: 100/100 chakra stored

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Puppet Arm - Post Counter: 100/100; Chakra Pool: 100/100

Lanfaer

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

NeverDreamt

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:43 pm
Lanfaer

Akroma "Chrome" Hijime

Chakra Pool: 260/260
Stamina: 240/240
Active abilities:
Mood:
Ryo: 0
(Bloodline: Hyoton)-------------(Genin)-----------(Kirigakure Native)

"Intriguing, I've never seen this strategy before."

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░

User Image

Akroma stood on the calm water near the island where his mentor Jack supposedly lived. He saw two men on a cliff overlooking the island and figured one of those must be the one he was looking for. Chrome raised his head to look up at the people on the cliff, his chin dug into the light red fabric of his scarf. He was told that he would need to find out how to get onto the island by jack himself. But yelling wasn't like Akroma, some stood there staring up at the two. He raised his arm to give just a slight wave to them to tell them he was friendly.

"Never underestimate intelligence."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:33 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image

-----A voice came from behind him, a voice he both loved and feared, hated and desired, a voice that brought trepidation along with the hope. The steps were small, quick, as all who were of his height tended to bear, and that, along with the voice, brought back the sense of familiarity he had been convinced did not exist anymore. However, he could not turn to meet those eyes, ones he knew would be filled with betrayal, with sorrow, and with anger. No, instead he looked up from his hands, eyes beyond the horizon, and spoke in a small voice, one uncertain and not powerful in the least. "I know." Simple words for a complex man, one who wished to know the Truth of the world but without a basic understanding of his closest family and friend. He did not turn, yet he remained on guard, lest he attempt to strike Jack again with his back turned. "Had I the power I would have remained, Shadow. I would turn back the hands of time and fate to restore myself to my place beside you." Would the strangeness of his speech unnerve him, the "normal" speech greatly different than that which he had borne before? Before he could speak again, however, another spoke, his life sense having grown larger every moment that he had closed.

-----Without moving a muscle, without turning, Jack raised his voice to be heard over the ocean waves below to one who was surely not accustomed to it. "Welcome. I assume you must be Akroma, my newest Genin." The tone and voice were like silk across the skin, noble, aristocratic, and gentle. Arms moving to his sides, fingers splayed out in relaxation, he continued. "I am Jack Harren Snipe, your mentor. For the moment, I ask that you step back, and allow us to finish our conversation. You will find scrolls befitting your rank inside the pack to your left." Had the child looked, he would have seen a bag of books appear next to his feet as if they had always been there, and in fact he had, awaiting him. Inside would be the scrolls of his bloodline, as well as scrolls of water and wind. "I will be with you shortly, as this must needs be attended to."

-----

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|

→ [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ←
► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
• When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
• When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
• When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion

NeverDreamt

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:32 pm
User Image
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----мy gaze never left Jack as he spoke, the stare enough to boar holes in his back with the intensity. He didn't turn to face me once as he spoke, and it was that that made me angry more than anything he said. My hand dropped back to my side and clenched into a fist again. But I didn't get a chance to speak before someone else showed up.
-----I turned an ear in the direction of the village, picking up faint footsteps just before Jack spoke to the newcomer. Tearing my gaze away from Jack briefly, I caught sight of a young man, clearly older than I was with pale hair. He had a small frame and was fairly average for a male in height. That was all the acknowledgement I gave him though, looking back at Jack. It wasn't intended to be rude or cold--which was how I came across to most people anyway--I just didn't want him to interfere with our private conversation. Jack gave the apparent genin a couple of commands to distract him for a few moments while we spoke. Good. I definitely wouldn't have been able to forgive him if he turned me away now.
-----Silence passed between us again after Jack spoke to the genin, and he still didn't face me. Anger boiled over, and I snapped. "Would you just look at me, Jack?!" Snarling, I hissed words through clenched teeth. "Or am I not worthy of your almighty gaze?" It was meant as an insult, and at that moment I didn't care if he took it as one. "I understand perfectly well that you had to leave, but that doesn't make it any better! You left when I needed you the most!" The knot in the pit of my stomach that had been bothering me for sometime clenched painfully, and I gripped at it tightly, tears welling in my eyes. "You left when I needed someone, anyone by my side." I released my grip and hugged myself instead, finally pulling my gaze from Jack to look instead at the ground in front of my feet. "You're the only family I have..."
-----Even my parents hadn't really been my family. Sure, I loved them, but I was adopted by them. I never knew who my real parents were, and with the ones I new dead, Jack was the closest thing. After they were killed, I ran as far away as I could, which brought me to Kirigakure. But I'd been turned away at every door because of my appearance until I met Jack. He accepted me and even treated me like a brother. Thinking back, though, he had always been leaving. To spread his Truth or whatever it was he was trying to do. I never really understood it because I was both too young and he never talked to me. Sure, we had plenty of small conversations, but I knew almost nothing about him, and he knew almost nothing about me. Especially not now. In the end, I'd kind of always been on my own, so the one time I really needed him and he wasn't there... Well, I'd been in a dark place for quite some time. Things were finally looking up again, and then he came back. My rage from a moment before gave way to sorrow, but I refused to let it show. I bit my bottom lip to keep myself from crying. I wasn't going to cry in front of him; I was supposed to be stronger. Letting out a shaky breath, I continued. "I watched you die, you know..." Glancing back up from the ground, I waited to see his reaction.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

ρrєραrє∂
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones
Dororou

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:56 pm
Lanfaer

Akroma "Chrome" Hijime

Chakra Pool: 260/260
Stamina: 240/240
Active abilities:
Mood:
Ryo: 0
(Bloodline: Hyoton)-------------(Genin)-----------(Kirigakure Native)

"Intriguing, I've never seen this strategy before."

User Image

Akroma turned to the scrolls he was told were beside him. So they were, he wondered why he hadn't noticed them, perhaps just negligence. He gave a small nod to the man named Jack and left them to their private business. He opened the pack and took out a few scrolls. There were a lot though as his bloodline was extensive and continuously adding new ice jutsu to their ranks through experimentation. There were also scrolls of wind and water, useful for Akroma. But he knew where he had to start. He had never mastered it but all jutsu of the hyoton bloodline were based off of one thing, ice release. This was the ideal spot to start as well, it was surrounded by water, he had scrolls to help, and he would be showing his new teacher some of what he could do. But it was no easy task, freezing water into ice. He had tried before but could never seem to do it. But this would be the place, he would do it here.

Chrome sat down criss cross in front of a small pool of the ocean water, a scroll in his lap. He closed his eyes and focused, generating his chakra. While invisible to the human eye since he was a weaker Genin, his chakra began to materialize around him. His chakra that was white as snow, and took the appearance as such. [Learning :: Hyoton Ice Release :: 1/6 → incomplete]

He put his hands together, to focus his chakra even further. This would be the first attempt since becoming a Genin. The water began to cool down, Akroma could feel it in his very soul, he was doing it. A wake swept up the shore, a little bit bigger than the others previously, and dumped some of its contents into the pool that Akroma was focusing on. [Learning :: Hyoton Ice Release :: 2/6 → incomplete]

The new addition of water was very clear to Akroma, it became suddenly harder to maintain his chakra focus on the body of water in front of him. He began to strain himself as the wake moved back with the tide, taking a bit of it back with it. The constant fluctuation of chakra was tough to keep up with, too much would drain him, too little wouldn't freeze the water. [Learning :: Hyoton Ice Release :: 3/6 → incomplete]

He had to figure something out, he couldn't keep fluctuating his chakra output by reacting to the oceans movements. He knew he had to find some way to make a constant. He slowed his chakra output, any materialization the young man had would almost be gone. But that was a crucial step, he had to wait. Chrome was a smart young man, a Very gifted tactical and conventional genius. [Learning :: Hyoton Ice Release :: 4/6 → incomplete]

He sat there, releasing a little bit of chakra into the small pool to maintain a link with the water. As he sat there he listened, he waited. He heard every sound that the ocean made, but he focused on the waves, coming in and out, creating the wakes that would reach the pool of water, then reside and take some of that water with them. He listened to it over and over, waiting for the right time. [Learning :: Hyoton Ice Release :: 5/6 → incomplete]

As soon as a wake came in he increased his chakra output, then maintained that for the short time the wake was in. As soon as it began to leave the pool, even before it did, he started to dull his output. He was matching the timing of the ocean, increasing and decreasing to keep his influence on the pool of water. Slowly the water began to cool again, he had done it, he matched the oceans timing. When a wake left the pool of water after it was cooled he suddenly put a lot of chakra into the water, and froze it solid. He gave a faint smile though no one could see it through his light red scarf. He stood up, opened his eyes, and made his was towards his work. Akroma lifted a foot and stepped on the ice, it was solid, frozen to its core. [Learning :: Hyoton Ice Release :: 6/6 → Complete
]

He nodded and walked back to the backpack, and the scrolls, that were strewn across the sand. He gathered them and put them back in their place in the bag. But he kept one out. One more jutsu that he would like to learn. Now that he could make ice his opportunities for jutsu grew vastly.

"Never underestimate intelligence."

NeverDreamt

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:44 am
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image

-----Words rolled over him as he stood opposite Shadow, words that stung, that bit, and taught. Words that needed saying, that craved release and freedom from a bond tighter than those that tied he and Shadow as family. Eyes closed, Jack listened to the feelings, felt the emotions behind the words that were being spoken with the antennae that his learning had bestowed to him. He felt the emotions like a taste, the bitterness of pain and anger, the undercurrent of love that gave rise to such heated emotions. So when he opened his eyes and turned, partially, to face Shadow at last it was with a face that betrayed emotion, something uncommon, even rare, on him. Tears slid down both cheeks and threatened further insult from the wells of his eyes. Red touched the spaces around his eyes, the skin swollen from the moisture. His skin, pale and sickly in the sharp sunlight, betrayed him likewise with the stiffness in his movements, revealing a lack of control in regards to his demeanor. He knew, had known, that somewhere a part of him had died. He had felt it in his meditations, a disturbance in the Truth of the universe that had quickly been corrected. How, or why, that had happened remained a mystery, one he intended to investigate, but now was not that time. Now was not the time for anything, or anyone, but Shadow.

-----Turning fully around, Jack revealed the rest of his tattoos, the myriad that now existed. And as he stared at Shadow, as his eyes met the younger male's, he could feel the same pain he felt inside of his soul, the pain of separation and loss. He was no stranger to it, of course, but he knew that Shadow had it worse. He could remember his family, to some degree, or at least having them. And that meant that what he lost stung all the more. "I did not want to leave. I wanted to remain, to be here more than anything. I felt a danger to you, but that does not excuse my actions. I have always felt the need to be places, to be doing something, and with you...You have always been family to me, Shadowseeker, and I did not know what that truly meant. I did not realize that the consequences of my actions will always effect you, because of that family bond." Looking down at his hands, at the energy coursing through him, the very lifeblood and essence that ensured his survival, he continued. "I felt myself die, a week ago. I felt myself torn from the universe, and stitched back in. I knew not the reason, knew not the understanding. That it was you who had witnessed it, had been near where it had happened, never crossed my mind." Once more tear-filled eyes moved to Shadow's, and he lowered his hands to his sides in a pose of false serenity. "I can say I am sorry, I can beg forgiveness, but I imagine that happened can never be taken back. All I can promise is communication from this day forward, that there will forever be an option for me to stay, or for you to join. I will not abandon you again, and I will fight to prove it."

-----

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|

NeverDreamt

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:25 am
User Image
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----тwo things happened that I never thought I'd see happened in less than five minutes, and the second was Jack crying. For as long as I'd known him, Jack had been near impossible to read. Even I, who knew him better than anyone--if only barely--could barely understand him. But to see so much emotion now almost stung, and I might have actually felt bad were I not still angry. The older jounin tried to explain away his reason for leaving. I knew why he'd left. I told him I understood. It didn't make a difference in how I felt. What caught my attention was when he mentioned he'd felt himself die, and that it had been a week ago. My gaze shot back up. A week? How had it only been a week? At least two months had passed here, so how was that possible?
-----He continued before I had a chance to respond, though, claiming a promise that he would communicate with me better. I had some level of distrust in his words, from previous experience but also a general lack of faith in just about everyone. Lately, that was how it had felt. I hadn't been able to go to anyone, not even Sypher when I panicked about the Bijuu... I wondered how Jack would react if he found out. He wasn't the type to hate, but I couldn't help feeling that telling him was the wrong decision. No, it was still too early to tell anyone.
-----Once he was done, my mind returned to its previous concern. "What do you mean a week?" I shook my head. "Jack... It's been two months since that happened." Enough time for me to design and make my arm, as well as travel to Sunagakure to have it attached and made functional. I'd had enough time to adjust to it. I'd had enough time to come to terms with the fact I'd somehow aged three years, most likely from that strange other dimension where I watched Jack die. I growled. "Stop acting like you know everything. You don't know anything that happened while you were gone." I was trembling again. "Do you know that the village basically went insane and everyone started killing each other? Just to do it all over again the next day? Over and over. I don't even know if any time passed, or if it did, how long." I held my puppet hand out in front of me. "Or everything I had to go through to get this because no one could do anything to help me, because no one, not even the Mizukage, cared enough to help me? Or that I--" almost died because the Bijuu inside of me went ballistic. I clenched my right hand tight enough to make the joints complain before dropping it back to my side. It was hard not to mention that. Even if Saiken and I were on good terms, it didn't change the fact that it had nearly killed me.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

ρrєραrє∂
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones
Dororou

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:04 am
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image

-----Surprise flickered across the tear-streaked face of Jack as he listened to Shadow silently. No, he had not known, but it made more sense now what had been said at the village meeting. This brought to mind several important questions regarding time and space within the summoning lands, but for the moment he did not have time or the desire to question it. Too much was happening here, or rather had happened for him to ignore it and try to move on. Eyes sliding to the side, towards the ground, Jack looked about as ashamed as he possibly could. Was it an intentional stance? Not at all, but it was necessary regardless of intention. "I did not know everything. I do not know why time was different for me, that such a time difference occured. I did not know the darkness you all faced, else I would have returned. I...did not know you faced the struggle without your arm on your own. I left instructions on how to get one with you while you slept. I had assumed that was where you got the ideas for the one you bear now." Looking up at him, fresh tears slid down his cheeks as he considered his next words carefully.

-----"I did my best to return quickly, Shadow. I did all I could to come home after I fused with my other half. When my Truth was reborn I took with me the arts of a Sage of Insects to Sunagakure, where I met someone who told me that Truth is not just defined by your actions, but by the friends and family you have. If that is true, I want to be here, for you are the greatest part of my Truth." Tears spilled faster, thicker, but his expression did not change. He could not meet Shadow's eyes, for he feared what he would see there. "I wish to be your family again, and prove what that means. Learn what that means."

-----

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|

NeverDreamt

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote: