Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Big Bad Wolf (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:44 am

Iris Taisho Hale

Fate's design for me...? A cruel laughter indeed!

Iris smirked as she kept her eyes closed, although she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed Jhim back. Trapping him as she tilted her head to the side slightly for more access and for the kiss to be deeper, since of course she didn't want this to end yet. Knowing that Amber won't wake up until its 3:00pm.

O.O.C.: (())
Fate has no room for pity on those who don't deserve it. Indeed, such a cruel and twisted Banshee Wail! A horrific laughter which is forever ringing upon this Mad Hatter's ears.

Dante Kazahana
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:11 pm

Layla Listressa
Iris Taisho Hale

Iris smirked as she kept her eyes closed, although she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed Jhim back. Trapping him as she tilted her head to the side slightly for more access and for the kiss to be deeper, since of course she didn't want this to end yet. Knowing that Amber won't wake up until its 3:00pm.

Fate has no room for pity on those who don't deserve it. Indeed, such a cruel and twisted Banshee Wail! A horrific laughter which is forever ringing upon this Mad Hatter's ears.

Dante Kazahana

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist as he kissed her deeply. He held her tightly in his arms as he kissed. He decided he had a something to think about than Amber waking up right now.

When he pulled away he smiled as he looked at her, "Looks like someone's awake now."

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:44 pm

Iris Taisho Hale

Iris grinned at him and unconsciously licked her lips slowly, "Nice wake up call. You wanna go back home before Amber wakes up?" she mused with that same devious yet flirtatious gleam in her eyes.

Dante Kazahana
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:27 pm

Layla Listressa
Iris Taisho Hale

Iris grinned at him and unconsciously licked her lips slowly, "Nice wake up call. You wanna go back home before Amber wakes up?" she mused with that same devious yet flirtatious gleam in her eyes.

Dante Kazahana

"I think i might agree to that." he said smiling as he kissed her lips once more, deeply and passionately. With that he slowly sat up with his bedhair and stretched, before getting up. he looked at her smiling, "Want to go the fastest way home?" suddenly his eyes flashed the color they were when he first transformed, meaning by his wolf form.

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:25 pm

Iris Taisho Hale

Iris nodded as she sat up with a challenging smirk spread across her normally stoical face. "Let's go. A hungover Amber is not on my agenda today." she mused with a chuckle that actually felt warm... She smoothed down her semi-bed hair and wrapped it up in a makeshift high ponytail before getting up and stretching for a moment before holding up one finger as if to tell him to wait for a moment as she walked into Amber's room and snagged a pair of changing clothes. Some jeans, a regular T shirt, varsity jacket and some black and silver Nike high tops and came back out fully dressed which only took two minutes.

A horrific laughter which is forever ringing upon this Mad Hatter's ears.

Dante Kazahana
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:45 pm

Layla Listressa
Iris Taisho Hale

Iris nodded as she sat up with a challenging smirk spread across her normally stoical face. "Let's go. A hungover Amber is not on my agenda today." she mused with a chuckle that actually felt warm... She smoothed down her semi-bed hair and wrapped it up in a makeshift high ponytail before getting up and stretching for a moment before holding up one finger as if to tell him to wait for a moment as she walked into Amber's room and snagged a pair of changing clothes. Some jeans, a regular T shirt, varsity jacket and some black and silver Nike high tops and came back out fully dressed which only took two minutes.

Dante Kazahana

He watched her come back into the room and smiled, "You look great, even if it's Amber's clothes." He took her hand and then lead her outside, into the warm sun. He smiled as he looked at her, "So you ready to head home?"

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:16 pm

Layla Listressa
Iris Taisho Hale

Dante Kazahana

bump
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:27 pm

Iris Taisho Hale

Iris smiled at him, "These are my clothes, goofball." she chuckled as he lead them both outside and she nodded at him as a response to the second half of his question. "Let's go."

Dante Kazahana

louis guapo

Original Lover

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:58 pm

Layla Listressa
Iris Taisho Hale

Iris smiled at him, "These are my clothes, goofball." she chuckled as he lead them both outside and she nodded at him as a response to the second half of his question. "Let's go."

Dante Kazahana

"Oh." he said and smiled as he went outside. He then quickly morphed into his wolf form. He looked over at her, then motioned for her to climb on his back.
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff