Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Star Seeking- looking for active players/ Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:50 pm
The day which we fear as our last

is the birthday of our eternity.

Lucius Annaeu Seneca

User Image
Idolum
User Image

Idolum laughed at her as ruby skeletons and ash specters began to rise from the molten lava. "You lowly witch, you know nothing of the dead. We feel no pain, we feel no hunger. We need not sleep. Even with your shard, you feel hunger, pain, and the need to sleep." As he said these word, he entered her mind. He cause her body to think it was in the worst pain ever, at the same time he drained her energy. He was leaving her hungry and tired, but the pain was just an illusion. "We undead eat everything, and leave nothing." He said laughing a he put up a spirit barrier to stop the anything from reaching his front and underside. "Even the strongest shall bow to the dead. I am a lich, so now you understand your defeat!"

oO Lorelei Oo

lalaladeda101

omgIisonfiyah

litttle neko lost

Dying isn't easy,

it's living that scares me to death.

Annie Lennox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:09 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

"Worlds crumble before its might...."

"Yeah, I think it's pretty weird too. Like the calm before the storm." Virgil said, not really liking the lack of activity so much. He was fine with attempted robberies and the like, but absolutely no activity in a place like the Borders was troubling.

That is the weapon I will create.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:38 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
User Image

She would travel with Virgil thankful to the quiet. She hadn't minded camping in the night before they had reached the volcano. When they had arrived she felt a shiver run through her seeing the lava and such like the place was under attack. She looked about knowing her mother had mentioned a hiding spot to get in but wondered. "Virgil, am I seeing things, or does it look like skeleton man sent some of his buddies here?" She would motion for him to stay close and realized the lava nor the fire was doing much. "My mother told me of a hidden way in known to fire-witches. stay close and keep watch, one wrong move and it's the end of us. If we get cornered by the fire-witches let me talk."

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:50 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

"That's fine, I'll make sure we don't get jumped by undead." Virgil said and summoned his Tsukikage. He figured the primary Ice attribute would help with the burning ghouls, as well as the fact that its Moon Beam provided a decent mid to long range attack.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:57 am
~*Mikayla Faerule*~

User Image

He looked to him angrily as he made his claims. As he guards would arrive she would watch the lich before her. "You're not completely all powerful yet. Now leave my realm." She raised her hand and fire would errupt about him. It would wind and spiral as if it were a force simmilar to that of a tornado. The gem she kept hidden amplifying her powers of fire. As she would begin closing her fist the fire would move closer and closer trying to break through his barriers.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:07 pm
The day which we fear as our last

is the birthday of our eternity.

Lucius Annaeu Seneca

User Image
Idolum
User Image

Idolum simply dodged her attack with ease. "One with so much predictability as yourself, is not match to someone like me. Foolish witch!" He shouted, as doing so the witch was hit with lightning bolts that hit each appendage. He had bound the witch so that she couldn't move. "Spirit chains, only breakable by death of the caster or the one being bound. Now, were is the stone? I will make you wish for death and make it never come if you do not answer me."

oO Lorelei Oo

lalaladeda101

omgIisonfiyah

litttle neko lost

Dying isn't easy,

it's living that scares me to death.

Annie Lennox

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Kisuke Otakku

Kisuke sat in the makeshift camp site in shackles as his captors began clearing the area. He watched silently as the fire was extinguished and tents were collapsed then packed up. The young light haired man had been thinking of how he had ended up in this situation, his choices had been go to see the king willingly or be dragged there in chains. Considering his previous dealings with the king had made him a wanted man for two years and thinking he had had the advantage he chose not to go willingly not noticing the armed guards flanking him in the shadows. His thoughts were suddenly disrupted as the chain attached to his cuffs was tugged violently. "This is ridiculous! I shouldn't be shackled like a common criminal." Kisuke protested although it fell on deaf ears and he knew it. "This is an outrage!"

That night as all but two of the guards slept Kisuke had slipped out of his bonds and was in the process of taking back his affects, namely his weapons. He slid the katana silently out of the pack on the horse and attached it back onto his waist. Mid way through removing his bow the horse had whinnied then reared up alerting the two guards to the escaped man. "Uh... Bye!" He yelled dragging his bow free and fleeing off into the woods at high speed know that they wouldn't give chase during the dark and even if they did he wouldn't be captured again.
"Get back here!" A yell came from behind him.
"No thanks!" He called back as he disappeared into the shadows. All he had to do now was flee to an area nobody with any sanity would follow, there was only two places that immediately sprung to mind and one of those was back the other way.

After a day or two of playing hide and seek with the royal soldiers Kisuke had finally given them the slip. Moving through the trees and sticking to the shadows he continued on his way only briefly stopping to eat and rest, that is until he had stumbled by a small group of interesting looking characters. Looking over them he noted to himself each one. The first a Lycanthrope, large, powerful looking and injured. The second a girl, trees protruding from her back like wings. The third a teen boy, nothing immediately looking out of the ordinary. He considered his options for a moment before deciding whether to continue on his way alone or see if the group would let him tag along for a little while. He leaned against a tree as he continued to observe the small group while making his decision.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:04 am

╔══════════════☆✪☆

Umu

☆✪☆══════════════╝

User Image

Umu slept deeply in the roots of the Grandfather tree. Morning dawned over her and took Olivia and Virgil with it. She yawned and stretched, the leaves on the trees that had been budded with her sleep opened to welcome the sun. She scooted from the roots and looked to the remaining members of the group. Thayne and Grayscar were discussing hunting "I can take care of it...Thayne you should watch over Gray" she said softly. "We could use Gray's spirits or I could try my magic...either way we have a few options for keeping in touch with the others" she murmured as she gathered a few bits of twigs and leaves to make a new fire for the morning. She dropped it into the small fire pit and stoked it back to life with the embers left from the previous fire. They would need some more twigs and logs for a better fire however. "I'm going to get some more wood...and perhaps something for Gray to eat..." she murmured before heading a bit further into the forest.

Withing eyesight of their little camp and not too far into the forest Umu froze her gaze locking with a strange man who seemed to be watching them. The sticks held in her arms clattering slightly as she shifted. "H...Hello...C-can I help you?" she murmured, she was slightly afraid after all this could be a trap set up by that skeleton guy. She eyed him carefully to make sure he wasn't going to hurt her, or the rest of the group.

══════════════

✪☆☆☆✪☆☆☆✪

Where?-In the forest, not too far from camp.
What?-"Is someone there?"
Who?- Grayscar and Thayne...and a mystery man
OOC:
oO Lorelei Oo

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind

litttle neko lost

Chatty Cat

16,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Contributor 0

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:31 am
All the forces in the world are not so powerful as

an idea whose time has come.

Victor Hugo

User Image
Greyscar sat up into a meditative stance. He closed his eyes and began to ponder on the world and it's souls. He could see a temple, on forged of fire, yet under water. It was under a large body of water. A lake, no it was a sea. The sea was over the mountains. It seemed to be unknown to most. A small village was at the top of the mountains. The village seemed to worship and live amongst dragons.
oO Lorelei Oo

lalaladeda101

omgIisonfiyah

litttle neko lost

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:19 am
A scattered soul...

User Image
Thayne Grey
Baby I'm not a Monster. <3

Thayne accepted his new duties without fretting. He stayed at the camp, watching over the others throughout the night. When morning came around new events came too. Grayscar still needed food. He began meditating, but Thayne new that that would only last so long, and he wouldn't be up to the fight. Second. Umu was right. Our fire was going out, surely we'd need a little more heat while waiting for everyone to heal. Thirdly, just as Thayne was about to lay back and rest, a newcomer appears. The new face looked young, maybe scared, but way too prideful.
" You're a runaway aren't you? It's written across your face."
Then he turned his attention to Umu, who had come across this new boy. "It's okay Umu, you can go on what you were doing. I don't think he means harm. And Gray needs food. Plus. if anything happens I can handle it." He smiled reassurance, though he was a little worried. After all that had happened with the lich he wasn't sure if he could trust his instincts. Thaynes eyes wandered the sight. First he looked at Umu and the intruder, scanning their faces. Then, to Gray, who appeared to be meditating through this. Finally to himself. He noticed he was pretty dirty, but didn't seem to have any really damage. "Just hurry back, and be careful. Don't stray too far."

In a lost world...

0Jason Voorhees0

oO Lorelei Oo

omgIisonfiyah

litttle lost neko

Out of cookies: I just realized I was really, really tired when I posted this....  

lalaladeda101

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:11 am
User Image
User Image

Kisuke Otakku

Kisuke, pondering on what he was to do next, hadn't noticed the girl about to leave the camp or even how close she had gotten to him. He was about to leave and continue on his own but it seemed fate had a different plan for him as a small voice snapped him back to reality. "Hmm?" He looked towards where the voice had come from. He slowly straightened himself to a standing position so that he was no longer leaning against the tree. He moved an arm across his stomach and inclined the upper part of his body into a bow. "I do apologise. I didn't mean to startle you, miss." Straightening himself back up Kisuke hoped he hadn't frightened her too much, even he had to admit finding someone watching your camp in the middle of the forest would probably give anyone reason to worry.

The voice of the teen boy quickly grabbed his attention. "Oh, where are my manners? My name is Kisuke, Kisuke Otakku." He dusted down his blue and black aketon while trying to make himself more presentable before continuing. "I wouldn't put it that way myself, sir. I was just... Passing through. Anyway I happened to spot your camp, but I wasn't about to just trounce my way into the middle. I mean that would be rude, right?" He explained. "Would it be fine with you if I just rested here for an hour? If you don't trust me, I'll hand over my weapons. If not then I will take my leave. Your call." He hadn't moved from the spot where he had been sighted and made no effort to do so, after all he was for the moment a guest at their camp and didn't want to offend. What a strange collection of people here, it can't just be chance that I stumbled across them.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:46 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

Olivia went with Virgil surprised at the battle around them. With fire-witches and the skeletons about she knew the one that had attacked their group earlier had to be here. "I guess Grayscar was right about a possible shard here, seems like Mr. Bones is too." She moved with him about keeping back from others and being conscious of the fires so to keep him protected. As they made their way further into the volcano the heat would grow more than if it were a hot summer day in the kingdom, not that she noticed. She stopped keeping them hidden as soldiers rushed about and hear bits and pieces about a commotion going on. She looked to Virgil a moment in thought before deciding to follow along. "If that creepy skeleton is here, I'm willing to bet getting close or finding him will lead us to that shard we're looking for, what do you think?"

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:52 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

"That sounds about right, but it's likely to be somewhere only you can get to, so if we do happen to find where it is, you'll likely being going on ahead while I hold off the horde." Virgil said, understanding the situation would allow him to concentrate on how to fight the enemies before them and hopefully, he'd be able to hurt that bag of bones a little.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:05 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

She nodded looking to him and continued following the group trying not to be noticed. "You may have more than these dead soldiers. I'm trying to keep the flames away from you, but I may not be able to when we get to where the action is." She wanted him to be prepared, fire-witches were never known for playing nice and burning things to ash was nothing to most of them.

As they would reach all the commotion they would see the skeleton that had been at their group. She noted the woman that was fighting with him as well as the binds he put on her. She motioned for Virgil to stay clear not liking the idea of fighting this guy again. She snuck her way around and called out. "Hey, I have a few bones to pick with you!" As she called out she let loose her fire hoping to strike him from behind. She wasn't sure she could actually do anything to him but it was worth a shot.

0Jason Voorhees0

lalaladeda101

litttle neko lost

omgIisonfiyah

Nutrino Starwind

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:25 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

Virgil knew that he was likely to get caught in the crossfire if he intervened, luckily, he knew a way around that. Blades would soon begin to appear around the battle site, guided by Virgil they would begin attacking the Lich along with Olivia.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces