Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly and Anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:09 pm
Lucian kept his eyes closed, just in case, while making the switch from blindfold to glasses. "Well?" He once again hoped he was looking in Scarlet's direction as he looked for her opinion on his overall appearance and likelihood of getting caught.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:35 pm
"Looks good!" For a moment there she thought he'd put them on upside down or something, but he figured it out rather quickly. "Now let's go get you a new cane, unless you don't mind holding my hand for a little while longer."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:43 pm
"I think the cane's less vital, so I don't mind just wandering around town for now. If we come across a store that sells them, great. If you think about it, not having a cane just makes me look that much poorer and less likely to be their precious nobleman." Lucian pointed out.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:52 pm
"Good point. If we're not focusing on getting you that, then what else should we do? There must be something you've always wanted to try."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:57 pm
"I don't know where to start!" Lucian gave a small laugh in spite of himself. "Anywhere, anything...Part of me wants to just say show me it all, but even I know that's a little unreasonable." Now that he was out of his manor and free, shades of a small child were starting to show through. It was all new and exciting to him, even if he couldn't see any of it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:22 pm
"I hear there's some mages in the town square, if you want to hear them talk about magical theory or somethin' like that. If you want to go horseback riding with me, I know a few ranchers around here. If you'd like to go row-boating on the lake with me, I have a boat and some paddles of my own. I could even bring us some fishing rods if you wanted to catch your own dinner. Otherwise, I could take you to the library and read you some adventure stories or buy you some sweet bread or something from the local bakery."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:28 pm
"Having story time is about the last thing I want right now." He'd had quite enough people read to him for one lifetime. "Pick something. Anything and I'll be more than happy with whatever we do." Lucian said with a smile as he took Scarlet's hand and gave it a small squeeze of affection.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:08 pm
{Do you mind if I diceroll? Because I has a little bit of block.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:12 pm
((Go right ahead))  
M3Gnificent rolled 1 100-sided dice: 28 Total: 28 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:38 pm
{1 through 20 - says they go fishing at a streamside and things are otherwise uneventful, excluding any potential catches.
21 through 41 - says they go fishing and catch a low-levelish lake monster. Nothing too big, maybe a small mermaid or a kappa or some other shizzies.
42 through 62 - says they go horseback riding or something. Uneventful.
63 through 83 - says they walk around the marketplace and nearly get discovered. "Innocence" proven by only the narrowest of margins.
84 through 100 - says uneventful walk around market, accidental romantic moment on Scarlet's part? idk, just wanted to be able to divide by five.
------

Any of this could be overwritten by any better ideas either of us might have.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:47 pm
((Despite the roll, I'm leaning more towards the almost getting busted or accidental romantic moment myself. Although my brain has been working on future plot. Lame, but all i've got so far is that his parents had to sell Lucian's soul so he wouldn't die from *insert fantasy illness here*))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:55 pm
{Maybe both? (A romantic moment followed by/getting interrupted by them almost getting caught?) And that idea sounds pretty good. Perhaps they could discover this once things have progressed between them well enough, so they could try and figure out ways for Lucian to get his soul back or something like that.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:00 pm
((That sounds more or less like a plan. Or at least as close to a plan as we have right now. owo;; ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:14 pm
Unable to think of anything major for the moment being, Scarlet asked, "Why don't we take a long walk around the marketplace? There's so many unique sounds and smells there, so even if we don't do anything overly active you'll still get to learn and experience something new."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers