Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: PANIC ATTACK (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:34 pm
omgIisonfiyah
Minnta Aloripma
((I don't really know what to do with myself... I've created illusions and the other two haven't responded...))

((I was actually kind of wondering if you were going to take any advantage of the situation you put me and Forever in.))

(Wrong person dude, we waiting for Tayu)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:07 am
omgIisonfiyah
((I was actually kind of wondering if you were going to take any advantage of the situation you put me and Forever in.))
((My character isn't with yours though.))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:25 pm
Forever_Hikaru
omgIisonfiyah
Minnta Aloripma
((I don't really know what to do with myself... I've created illusions and the other two haven't responded...))

(Wrong person dude, we waiting for Tayu)

((It's not my fault they're like twins. gonk ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:34 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Following Darkside Magi kept his eyes open. "You seem awfully quiet something on your mind?" Magi asked trying to get the boy talking. Letting him stay silent would not help trying to convert him back to a more useful cause in the world. Keeping himself focused tho Magi made sure to keep his barrier strongly focused as they entered the door. Inside he saw nothing that was new to him but a single item caught his attention. The item that it seemed he was being led to.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:55 am
((Sorrysorrysorry!!! sweatdrop I seriously did not mean to disappear and leave you guys hanging, but I haven't been on gaia in a few days--weeks? I've lost track of time--except to check my mail. Please, next time I do something like this, send me a message within the first couple days, okay? That'll jumpstart my brain and get me back to posting. Again, sorry! sweatdrop ))

Nightmare
Mara Juthama

They say you shouldn't be afraid of the dark.
That nothing will harm you,
and nightmares are just dreams...

Nightmare's high-pitched giggle bounced off the walls as she watched the two costumed teens in front of her start to panic. But then the first of the shockwaves the boy sent at her illusion slammed into her, sending her flying and breaking her concentration. The illusions melted away so the two teens could see their creator now lying in a crumpled heap on the floor.

...But they're wrong. You should fear the dark.
For I am the thing that hides within it
and brings your nightmares to life.

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

"Keep it up, Fade," Archer muttered into her comm link despite the other girl being right beside her. "Would a flare work?" she asked Deadzone.

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:32 am
"I don't care as long as you are able to light up this place" Dead said as they ran. Skidding to a stop tho there front was now blocked by the creatures that were chasing them. "s**t" he muttered standing there his staff gripped tightly in his hands.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:08 pm
(Tayuya! *glomp* good to have you back. Was getting worried that I might have to time skip...or worse, abide by my rules and kick you. Back to the madness.)

Darkside remained silent as he eyed the crystal in the display case. "Jacob, do you know what this crystal is?" He asked rhetorically. The young boy opened the display case and picked the crystal with his free hand. He turned and faced Jacob holding out the pink crystal. "This is crystal of Phanes. I trust you know who Phanes is, Jacob." Darkside kept a cold gaze on the magician. It was becoming and more apparent that the boy didn't exactly trust him.

~Meanwhile~

As the Droogels continued to fight the strange illuions, some of them were getting closer to the real intruders. "Die!!" One screeched as it came up from behind Archer and Deadzone, armed with a lead pipe. Whether it was just another illusion or not didn't matter to the Droogel. So long as he hit something solid, and blood came out of it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:23 pm
"Yes yes the all knowing all powers phanes who are responsible atleast said to be responsible for all creation" Jacob said shrugging slightly. "It's an old story that wizard and witch parents told there children to help them go to sleep at night and drugged up cronies used to mention talking of seeing them" he said not seeming to care much for his talk of legends and myths. What he was neither saying nor explaining was how he knew exactly what the item was but the reason the boy had it he couldn't understand. It was not an item to trifle with but him not knowing he knew about it was helpful. "So then what do you need me for again? Wouldn't it have been better if I went down to help get rid of the intruders?" he questioned him rubbing the side of his head.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:40 pm
Once the illusion faded away, Datascape glanced around, able to see again instead of pitch black darkness. Lewis was next to her again and her gauntlet was back on her arm. Her breathing started to return to normal as she looked ahead at where the figure used to be, now seeing the little girl again. An illusion? "Did she do all this...?" she asked Lewis.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:45 pm
{Tayu Clicky! I think this applies for ya}

Shadowfiend slunk into the gym looking around for the supposed "enemies" She let herself fade into view in order to breathe as she crawled along the walls and looked at the chaos the Droogels' were causing. She hissed slightly, she didn't like them, she had no idea if they'd like her or hate her because there were too many that acted differently and looked too similar.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:05 pm
((Screw you, Anniria! (love you, hun) I know the date. I just can't tell when the last time I was online here was without looking at a post time.))

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer was about to reach for a flare when the Droogel screeched. "s**t! Get down!" she commanded, putting a hand on both of her teammates' backs and pushing them down. She hit the ground and rolled onto her back, nocking a web arrow to her bow and shooting it, binding the assailant with the sticky substance.

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:28 pm
{Everyone hates and loves me at the same time, I suffer from the curse of Schrödinger Affection lol}

The Shadows speak to me,..
it whispers sweet nothings into my ear....

Shadowfiend noticed the different action of the illusions running around and crept over there, holding her breath, letting out a small hiss as she approached before leaping with a hellish shriek claws and tail forward ready to attack.

....Do you want to know what they say to me?

"Won't you be our friend?

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:33 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Fade silently yelps as she's pushed onto the ground. As much as she hated violence, the girl was starting to wish she knew more about defending herself in this sort of situation.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:35 pm
Hitting the ground as he was able to dodge the attack from behind Dead groaned for a moment. That moment was up quickly as he heard the hiss from behind and only rolled over on his back in time to see the creature jumping at them from the darkness. There was even less light now and he couldn't seem to get a lock on a portal as he was simply able to lift his hands up to try and defend himself. His staff had rolled away from him as he hit the ground not having expected the sudden drag down by Archer.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:05 pm
The Shadows speak to me,..
it whispers sweet nothings into my ear....

Shadowfiend landed on the male her claws digging into his arm and shoulder and her tail smashing into the ground by his head, carving a deep gouge into the floor as she straddled the boy and began to swing her claws at him her tail shooting at one of the others.

....Do you want to know what they say to me?

"Won't you be our friend?

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces