Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:21 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

As the servants brought out the pancakes, Yuki sat down in the seat across from Ezekiel. He looked down at the table, trying to hide his blush from the prince. He couldn't believe he slept in the same bed as him! So many things had happened yesterday that made him feel very... Anxious around the prince. After taking a deep breath, Yuki began to eat. He was so hungry! He didn't eat very much yesterday and all that blood loss made his blood sugar low. He was starved!
Only about a minute later did Yuki finish all of his food. He felt embarrassed when the servants asked him if he wanted more. Of course, he asked if he could. After finishing his second helping, Yuki was stuffed. That was one of the best breakfasts he had ever had!

OCC: OH MY GOSH! WELCOME BACK! LONG TIME NO SEE! I MISSED YOOOU! Haha, I'm glad you are back! I hate it when that happens! It only happened to me for a few days, but oh my gosh, yours was weeks! GAAAAH! HOW DID YOU SURVIVE?!

Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:48 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel only had one helping He didn't need anymore so he sat there watching Yuki eat. He chuckled after he finish and saw the look on his face. "Well you do you want to go back up to bed or something else?" Ezekiel asked standing up and pushing his chair back in.
"Well I want to play a good game of tennis." The prince turned to find his sister holding a racket and a bright yellowish-green ball. He growled a bit at his sister. She was so annoying to him.

OCC:Haha. Well I went to the coast first and I forgot to you but I was back on Monday. And it was spring break, but I was stuck at my moms ad had no access, because I didn't know her password for her laptop. I spent day after day stuck on a couch, but I got to play Crash Nitro Kart and Guitar Hero II. Still boring as ever!!

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:32 am
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blushed when Ezekiel asked if they should go to bed. Before he was about to say something, he heard a girl's voice. He looked over and saw the women he saw the other night. It was the prince's sister. Yuki's eyes looked over at Ezekiel, he knew he wasn't going to be happy. Of course, he guessed right. Yuki walked over next to Ezekiel and lightly touched his arm, looking up at him. "Why not play with her?" He asked him.

OCC: Haha, wow. I probably world have forgotten too. Oh well, you are back now and that is what matters! YIPPIE!! Haha, that sounds boring. I don't know how I would have survived. >w<

Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:07 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel looked at Yuki as he touched his arm. Amelia grinned and started to walk away. "Alright lets go then." Ezekiel sighed a little and took Yuki's hand as he began to walk following his sister to the tennis court outside. Ezekiel stepped out in the light but his skin began to burn so he jumped back inside. His sister began to laugh at him as she bounced the bright ball and whack it with her racket. "Idiot, I can't believe you forgot about the potion Ezeky."
"Don't call me that." He growled as his skin began to return to normal. "I'll be back, okay?" And he turned back around and headed back the way they came and up to his room leaving Yuki alone with his sister Amelia.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:16 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki followed Ezekiel and his sister out to the tennis court. Of course, he was blushing because the prince was holding his hand. As you can tell, he gets embarrassed easily. Yuki flinched, surprised when Ezekiel suddenly jumped back inside after they took a step out of the castle. After nodding and watching him leave, Yuki looked over at the prince's sister. "Um... What potion?" He asked her, not knowing what they were talking about.

Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:37 pm
User Image
========================

Amelia smiled as she was handed another ball by one of their servants and she hit it like the other one. "It was created long ago by our kind and a help of a witch. If we vampires ever want to walk out in the sunlight we need to rub it on our bodies to protect us from the sun." She waked a couple more balls before continuing. "It's like what you humans call sunblock but our is stronger." She picked up another racket and made her way over to Yuki and handed it to him. "Ezeky must of forgot to put some on because of your cute face." She winked and walked back. "Now lets play a little."
While this happen Ezekiel was up in their room stripping his clothes then grabbing a small bottle from the desk and putting some of the potion on his hands. He than began to rub it over his body and pulled his clothes back on when he finish. He sigh and dragged his feet a bit as he left the room and headed back to the tennis court. Why does my sister want to play this stupid game and with me? Wait Yuki!

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:59 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki listened to Amelia as she described the potion. It made sense that vampires would have something like that. No wonder Ezekiel could go to school like a regular human. He blushed when she said that he had a cute face. Why do the people in this family keep calling him cute?
Yuki blinked when Amelia handed him a racket. "I... I have never played tennis before... And I'm not really an athletic person... But um... I'll try my best." He told her, determined to play to the best of his ability. Yuki always tried his hardest at everything that he does. That's just Yuki.

Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:25 pm
User Image
========================

Amelia threw the ball into the air and hit it towards Yuki. "All you have to do it hit it!" She yelled, but she forgot to hold back her strength and the ball was going way too fast for any human. "Uh oh." She said bringing a hand up to her mouth and bite her nail. Just then Ezekiel came back and saw her sister hit it at Yuki. Quickly he ran and grabbed a racket then moved in front of Yuki just in time to his the ball away.
"What do you think you're doing you could of hurt him!" He yelled as the ball went hurling towards Amelia.
Her eye's went red and she ignored the ball that shot pass her. "Well I didn't mean to! I'm used to playing against someone who can handle my power."

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:54 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki watched as Amelia hit the ball towards him. Just hit the ball? Yuki was determined to do it. But as Amelia hit the ball, he immediately regretted his decision. The ball was flying so fast at him! He was going to be hit with super human strength. He squeezed his eyes shut, bracing himself for impact. After a few seconds, Yuki opened his eyes to find Ezekiel standing in front of him. Where did he come from?
"Ah... Wait no... It's my fault... I'm sorry... I should have been more ready for the ball... I'm sorry..." He apologized, not liking to see them argue. "I should have known it would have been this kind of game..." He stated.

Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:05 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel looked at Yuki and shook his head. "That ball was coming to fast for you to hit it Yuki. It could of seriously harm you." Amelia was pouting over at her side of the court still biting her nails. Ezekiel looked over at her. "Yuki is not your toy Amelia. He is my fiancé and I will not allow you to hurt him or try to take him." He then took Yuki's hand and left with him. He didn't know where to got at this moment so he was just walking around the castle with no direction.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:23 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

"B-but..." Yuki began the stopped himself. There was no use in saying anything. Ezekiel was right. He could have gotten seriously injured. But, he didn't think it was Amelia's fault. It was an honest mistake. She probably wasn't used to playing with humans like him.
Yuki blinked when Ezekiel grabbed his hand and began to drag him away. He looked over his shoulder at Amelia. "It was nice seeing you again. I hope we can get to know each other better. Thanks for playing with me. Lets do it again sometime, okay?" He told her as he was dragged off.
Yuki followed obediently behind Ezekiel as he was continuing to be dragged. "Prince? Are you alright?" He asked him, the prince still holding his hand. He knew the prince was angry, but he hoped he realized it was all an honest mistake.

Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:53 pm
User Image
========================

Amelia smiled a little when Yuki called to her. Then her butler stepped onto the court with a racket your serve madam. "Of coarse William." And she waked the back and began the game while Ezekiel continued to drag Yuki. He couldn't clear his mind at all. Surrounded by thought of his sister and how she can be a pain. His eyes became a light tint of red glazing over the purple. When Yuki spoke he turned around and looked at him.
"I uh..." He let go of Yuki's hand and dropped everything feeling unsure about something. "I'm not sure." He mumbled and looked down. His chest felt like it was being crushed making it seem a bit difficult to breath. The prince felt restless and almost scared but he didn't have a clue why, his mind just wasn't clear.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:08 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked at Ezekiel, blinking as he could sense the prince's nervousness. He wondered what was wrong. What was making the prince feel like this? Was it something he said? Something he did?
Yuki took a step closer to the prince, lightly touching Ezekiel's hand, looking up at him. "Are... Are you not feeling well?" He asked innocently. He looked his straight in the eyes, his eyes filled with worry.

Stormie Fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:43 pm
User Image
========================

"I don't know." The prince said softly and looked into Yuki's eyes. A pink began to cover his cheeks when he got to stared deeply into his lovers eyes. They were beautiful, even though they're brown they seemed to glow to the prince. Softly under his breath he whispered "Whoa..." The princes uncertainty cleared slowly staring into those brown eyes of his fiancé.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:55 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki continued to look into the prince's eyes. The prince's unique colored eyes were just so lovely. They just made the prince look even more stunning. As he looked into Ezekiel's eyes, the longer he looked, the faster his heart raced.
When Ezekiel spoke, Yuki tilted his head, still looking at him. "What's wrong?" He asked him, confused. He noticed then that the prince was starting to calm down and relax. That made him happy.

Stormie Fox

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces