Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Tails of Deceit (Naruto RP) ((Accepting/Open)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you gonna let me down
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:19 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Standing up slowly the figured dusted himself off somewhat as he gave them a bow. "My appreciation" he said as he stood up and started past them. Ahh well she didn't plan to play guardian anymore what a shame there wasn't a good scent of blood in the air yet today. Getting several feet away the man stopped tho as he gave a small look back. "Make sure to keep the sands greatest weapon safe now" he told her with a bit of a laugh as he started to walk away again pulling his hat low. He would simply conduct a full sight of the sand village and leave afterwards. No harm no foul currently tho if he met them again on his way out of the village then he would take the girls head. It should look nice decorating a spike somewhere.

"Can we get going" Kai said standing there. The sand in the time it took for the two ninja's conversation had condensed forming several rocks that were now floating around the boy as he watched the man leaving. He could sense the man had a dark air about him but cared little for it. It was one man against a village there was no need to worry. "He's right I shouldn't be outside of the village. Lets go before one of the scouting parties spots us" Kai said again to her tapping his foot on the ground behind him.

Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:11 pm
Shizuka watched warily as the stranger passed her, narrowing her eyes at his laughing comment. She nodded. "Yes, let's," she agreed. "Since the Chuunin Exams are going to be in Konoha, we should head northeast. Get used to the terrain we'll be passing through. C'mon." She hopped back up to the tops of the sandstone cliffs and waited for Kai to join her, then headed in the direction of the Land of Fire.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:42 am
User Image
|♋| Genin |♋| Wind 風 Affinity |♋| Jinchūriki |♋|

Tonbo flushed a bit."I've nearly got it, its just heavy." He said in defense. He rubbed the back of his head a bit. He wanted to be strong like Kohane was but no mater how much he tried he could not seem to get it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:06 am

"Don't worry don't worry" Kohane said trying to calm him down. "Your still young and growing. I wasn't this strong at first" she told him. "It's something you have to work towards. Don't worry you will get it in time" she said with a smile as the server came over and got there orders walking away. "So onto a different subject. When do you think you will be put on a team my little mushi" she questioned adding a nickname she had conned for him when she realized that he was indeed a tailed beast. She had come in contact with the creature inside Tonbo before when he went on a rampage. Fortunately she had been able to knock him out before things got out of hand.

"Right" Kai said again easily catching and keeping up with Shizuka as they ran. "I don't think this exam is the best of idea's" Kai told Shizuka as he ran. He had thought about it several times and now the current fact he was no longer on a three man squad made it better for him if he took the exams. He wouldn't have to worry about hurting his team mates if things got hairy. "What if something bad happens" he asked her as they ran.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:48 pm
"What do you mean by 'something bad'?" Shizuka asked. "Kai, the Chuunin Exams have been going on for generations. Centuries even. Your predecessor participated in them, and he became one of the best Kazekages that Suna has ever been graced with."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:01 pm

"I know about what happened to him" Kai said as he ran. "He let the demon take over and destroyed a good deal of konoha before one boy was able to stop him" Kai told her his face solemn as it always was. Neither a smile nor frown graced his face much anymore. Looking around as they ran the sand rocks still floated around him.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:17 pm
Shizuka frowned. "As you say, he let the Shukaku take over. With the knowledge of what has happened in the past, you can keep it from happening again."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:21 pm

"No" Kai said simply as he ran. He wasn't as illogical in thought as Shizuka and was used to the beast inside him. He knew that if the creature wanted to rage there was very little he could do to stop it. If he got hurt to much in the chunnin exams he wondered how long it would take for it to take over. "You don't know" he said simply running ahead of her his pace quickening as they neared the land of fire.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:29 pm
"Well, over here is the academy, but I dont think much is going on there. And you dont see much of it once you get your Headband. You gonna be in a 3-man cell here?" Nimbus continued walking, making his way to the shopping district.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:44 pm
User Image
|♋| Genin |♋| Wind 風 Affinity |♋| Jinchūriki |♋|

Tonbo groaned at his mothers at his mothers pet name for him. it sounded so childish and he just became a ninja. "I don't know yet, hopefully soon then we can get missions."

Xistund

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:51 pm
((When are the genin going to be assigned their teams? Or do we get to choose who we team up with? 'Cause I've got a genin and a jounin who I don't want to be in the same team. Tayu would be way too overprotective of her daughter.))

"No, I suppose I don't," Shizuka muttered, quickening her own pace so Kai wouldn't get too far ahead of her. But I do know you won't be in the same situation as he so long as I'm alive. She absently reached to rub at her shoulder, then caught herself. The motion was getting to be an annoying habit.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:42 pm
"I wish i could be there to watch you go on your first mission. Sadly I will likely have to manage the hospital." Making a sad face Kohane looked ay the boy as the waitress returned puting meat and sauces on the table. "Well dig in little mushi" she said with a smile as she waited for tonbo.

Kai's pace continued to quicken as he seemed to lost in thought. He was thinking about what he should do about the chunnin exams. Facing the people in the first part would not be an issue in the least. From what he knew of the forest of death there was plenty of things to use to create more sand but the one on one might.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:02 pm
((I think I'll let Shining decide))

"Not sure, I'm supposed to go talk to the Hokage tomorrow." Ayame stated and looked at the academy. He wondered if the curriculum was the same as it was back in the Stone Village.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:05 pm
(Tayu needs to post on rei and her mother since they are with the hokage currently. They just ducked in the ramen shop.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:33 pm
((Sorry. Okay.))

Tayu and Rei followed Kyo into the ramen shop both ordering the same thing to eat: naruto ramen.

Rei fidgeted on her stool, playing with the Leaf headband tied around her head. She couldn't help it. She was so excited about being a genin and getting her own team and being sent on missions!  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff