Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Magic Club (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:38 am
"Why do I put up with you again?" Aaron sighed as he followed Sebastian out. It still baffled him to this day as to how and why they became friends.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:07 am
"Because I'm wear the fun is at" he replied cheerfully as he returned his cane under hsi arm once more as they walked down the halls. "Besides, we're a duo"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:23 am
"Your definition of 'fun' astounds me sometimes. Your mind would be a terrifying place to get lost in, I'm sure." Aaron said flatly as he pushed his glasses up a bit. "And I'd say we're a duo in the same sense that a lion tamer is partners with his lion."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:30 am
Xander smiled lightly as he then turned back to his work be fore thinking."Any piece of metal huh?"he said pondering as he then went to his room and began looking through his things  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:32 am
Molly had almost fainted when she saw the ghost but instead ran past the other boy to her first class. She sat in the back of her class so no one would notice how shaken she was. She tried to focus but her mind was all jumbled from what happened.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:10 pm
"See? Partnership" he took Aaron's analogy as a compliment as they entered their first class.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:49 pm
Aaron sighed with minor frustration as he sat down beside Sebastian. "So just what do you have planned later. You know as VP I need to know, so don't try to give me any 'it's a secret' bullshit."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:57 pm
Neave shuddered as she recalled the first run in with the female apparition she had. Her first week with in the club Suzu had apparently decided on an apparent change in scenery and took to haunting the art rooms for a while. Even after animating a stuffed dragon and bringing several drawings to life Neave still hadn't been prepared to see a fully transparent girl hovering in the middle of her art class.

Her attention snapped towards Sebastian as he addressed the room. It was unlike the president of the club to call such a large scale team meeting. Curios Neave nodded, agreeing non verbally to meet at 3pm.

Making sure Koboro was secure in her backpack once more Neave stood and headed towards the door "I'll s-see you later Suzu, I have Art"

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:01 pm
“No problem.” Was murmured, but weren’t those words lost?
Fail again, fail again.
After ending your search for mistakes, it spins again.

Alli𝔰on Isabel Lee

User Image

Looking back to Virgil as many talked about themselves, she'd speak "I've played a few, it's not really a true hobby of mine. My first was probably World of Warcraft , like many, I haven't gone back after the first expansion, EVE Online. Some Wizardry Online is pretty good, I kind of like D&D, I didn't like D&D online though. Only game I really didn't grind through was probably Dragon's Nest, I actually read everything. There's some Rift, and Tera is pretty new though I haven't gotten into that one, yet. Usually when I have a week free, and if the mood strikes, I'll just play it through and be done with it." she'd give him a quick, half hearted smile and say "We could play together sometime when I find time and willpower, but I need to do some house cleaning." she informed him, giving a wave of goodbye as to not be rude

There was metal to be had, and she had a lot of useless junk down in her basement. This would be the motivation to clean out all the junkyard metal. She'd go home before her classes start to set up the transportation for it, then work her way to be out on the fields on 3P.M.

Rolling Girl
Once more, once more.
“I’ll also roll today,”
That girl says, that girl says,
Playing her words with meaning

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:26 pm
Sebastian smiled "Indeed that is true, well its very simple we're going to craft something intreresting using mana and alchemy  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:47 pm
"Define 'interesting.' Because I usually don't like your definition of 'interesting.'"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:54 pm
"Think big and shiny, and an attention attractor.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:45 pm
Ari frowned when the Suku looked away from the cookies. She'd forgotten the ghost couldn't eat. Maybe... "Kat, take notes for me in class. I have a new project!" she declared, dashing out of the room and all but sprinting back to their room. She was almost certain she could figure out a way to make ghost-edible sweets...

Kat only sighed, nodding even though her sister was long gone. They had none of the same classes, so that wasn't going to happen. Oh well. She made her way to her first class, brushing various minds in order to get an idea of where she was. She paused, recognizing one of the signatures in the back of her class. Molly. She took a seat beside the girl, offering a small smile as she took her laptop out of her bag and set it on the desk. The professor knew about her handicap, and why she used the laptop to help compensate. She could type blindly, and her program was already running.

"Sorry about that. Sebastian doesn't understand the meaning of 'subtle'. He did that with all of us, threw us out of comfort zone with his antics. Still does, honestly." she spoke quietly, calmly. She glanced to Molly, the action serving no purpose but to make the motion that most people would.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:07 pm
Molly had jumped when she saw one of the others from the magic club. She then remembered she was one of the twins and noticed she was blind. "I-It's alright I suppose..." she said and looked down. She was glad that she hadn't seen the part where her secret dream was exposed. "I guess everything I know is a lie..." she added and sighed sadly.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:54 pm
Pheobe groaned. She would be hearing it from some of the ex-art club members in her next class. Well, at least the ones she knew that hadn't graduated yet.
"Suzu, maybe next time you possess Mr. Bones, you can 'walk' him back to where he belongs? I don't mind putting him back but I'm running out of excuses," she replied, then looked over at the remaining members. They were all busy talking with one another. Of course, she needed to find a piece of scrap metal, or something... well, then again, she did have that old piece of junk from her high school years. Well, that was covered. Still though, what did the Meister have planned?
"So, aside from classes and whatever else, how's everyone been doing?" she asked as she looked down to set some of her belongings down. That's when she noticed the paint on her pants and groaned a little. There was no way she was going to be able to get the oil paint off completely.
"So much for this pair," she thought as she set her things down.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff