Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
Hospital of the Damned [ Juin Available ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:49 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Six & One only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

San's confusion was evident as he wrote the second seal, his breathing had become less than normal. One picked up on this subtle hint and continued to explain. "Not all Juin seals are meant to be as nice as the Heaven, Earth, or Kotai after mastery. Some, like the Hyuuga Seal, are meant to bring lifelong servitude. I don't believe in this, this... slavery. The new fuuin that we are making will let those poor people go free. Don't you agree with this assessment, San? This is very much unlike being physically beaten with a stick, young one. There is no pain, there is no threat, there is nothing but freedom from oppression. After taking off the Juin Jutsu from a person, there would be nothing left on them, so they'll have to be careful when accepting conditions of agreements, or they may go right back to where they started from. (Juin Jutsu-wise)" Sage Mode was different, and wasn't included at all in this Fuuinjutsu: it only covered the Juin Jutsu, as there wasn't a need to deal with the prior.

Yo-ko

Azzurro Skyde"

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:08 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San gave a nod, as he wast starting to understand the scope of the idea Mamoru was concocting. Speaking again as he formed the Curse seal of triangles, the ninja spoke again.

"So it is actually like a reverse Juin then. Huh, thats interesting. And yes, i agree with you on some certain seals, yet understand their necessity. With great power comes great responsibility, what happens if that power then becomes rogue or is tried to be used against you or the village?"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

AandOE

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:44 pm

Info:
[Six & One only]

The Spiderman dilemma? How fictional! "You underestimate the power of Tensha Fuuin, dear boy. The anti-Juin jutsu can't be used on the battlefield, so taking out the source would be the easiest with something else. That's what Tensha Fuuin is for. Reprogramming someone isn't without its own moral effects, yes," the Doctor jumped upon a possible conundrum. "But what in the shinobi world doesn't have some kind of moral problem?" Did San have any jutsu that could be deemed morally corrupt? Did Bast? Who didn't have one that could be taken the wrong way? Was ending the lives of any kind of clone/bunshin taking life away? Wasn't using Genjutsu to marionette another not considered a terrible act? Why did anyone use chakra in the first place? Heavy burdens lay upon us all.

Yo-ko

Azzurro Skyde"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:54 pm
User Image
User Image

San had looked at tensha fuuin in a similar sense that Six was talking, but still was not convinced it was the end all be all fix. He quickly draw out the curse seal of hooks.

"Eh, i guess i see your point. I guess the idea is to ensure the safety of the population fo the world. What if we simply dont want to kill the adversary, or also simply cant? If you think about it, the ninja of suna have tun into some very strange enemies. If we cant neutralize them like we do other threats, maybe these curse seals are the only way TO neutralize these threats. Our intent is what separates US from them, because we have the strength to do what is neccessary. Our enemies may not share our compassion, but it is what differentiates us from becoming them. Which....is also why we need this technqiue...."

AandOE

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:51 pm

Info:
[Six & One only]

Lifting up the next seal for San to draw, One switched to another topic. "Did you witness the medical jutsu used on the first patient clearly? It appears to reconstruct chakra networks and nothing else, like a sort of simplified Circle of Enlightenment. It might come in handy if we're not here in this hospital when the seals are applied incorrectly. What do you think?"

Yo-ko

Azzurro Skyde"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Indeed, San had seen the medical technique that was performed earlier. it was stored in his mind, via the Particle technique and biosense technique, and was going to give it to James to recreate. San drew the curse seal of dots.

"Indeed i did sensei. I was going to transmit the information to James to see what he thinks of it....."

AandOE

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:48 pm

Info:
[Six & One only]

Sitting back down, One put away a few minor things as San continued his writings. "Yes, what is James up to these days? I haven't done too much besides look after a few things this past year."

Yo-ko

Azzurro Skyde"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:05 pm
User Image
User Image

San gave a smile. It had been true, that Mamoru had simple been around not doing much of everything, but that gave him time to think, and it was always dangerous to give a Miyamoto time to think...they come up with ideas like Reverse Curse Sealing. San took his time, and drew the curse seal of Treskelion in the next circle.

"James is doing quite well, possible working his reputation to that of a Sannin. His responsibilities have really picked up and he is helping the village much with his knowledge. You shoulda seen him. He about knocked out the Ichibi...."

AandOE

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:47 pm

Info:
[Six & One only]

Gosh, when was the last time one of them had eaten? Sending Six out to grab some grub, One continued with San even as his stomach churned. "The Ichibi you say? How intriguing... I wondered when," and such and so on as the volume of the good Doctor's voice lowered into nearly incoherent mumblings about other dimensions, some of which San had never heard of. Returning to the subject in due time and at a conversation's audibility, "Oh! My apologies: rambling tends to occur in this vessel. I am glad to hear that James is doing well. Would you be so kind as to fill me in on this place's Ichibi encounter?"

((The 'ramblings' can take up as many seal writings as you'd like~))

Yo-ko

Azzurro Skyde"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:15 pm
User Image
User Image

San gave a chuckle at the ramblings of One as he put in the curse seal of animals, danzo, and the Hyuuga.

"Now thats a story! So...i dont know how much you have been told so i might as well start from the beginning. So...Akane was not an actually shinobi, but a synthetically designed consciousness to bind a body, Souh, to a spirit, Akio, to be inserted to get revenge by assassinating the Kazekage Bastet. As it turns out, the man named John Krasher had an old vendetta with my old man Raizen many years ago to the point Raizen made it a point to hide my existence and insert my uncle in the Rain village. It was then John found out about my existence that s**t hit the fan.

So John tried to take over rouran through various methods, even launched a partially successful attack on the academy via clone sealing until our ninja pulled it together to thrwart...well...my clone. We made it to Rouran to defend the city, and they eventually Nekita Matata of Evergreen appeared and sealed away the b*****d. Apparently they were working together. Our ninja took on the beast and nekita, and eventually we were able to immobilize the beast long enough, when James took the punch, and i was able to successfully seal the Ichibi into Knives. I dont know if you have met knives yet. But yeah, it was quite the interesting turn of events...and to find out the leader of the UHV is Jigsaw's son...."

AandOE

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:24 pm

Info:
[Six & One only]

Listening intently as San described the latest news, One stood with a hand touching his chin in the classic thinking pose. "I shall assume that Knives is a recent Genin. He hasn't had any... outbursts of uncontrollable, demonic rage has he? He should really be under strict supervision until he and his 'partner' become more compatible with each other." If that was the one-tail, where were the others? There certainly couldn't be just the one demon in this day and age. "Are there any leads on whether there have been any sightings of other demons? Such power will lend itself to warmongering if left unchecked. Especially if Jigsaw's son is anything like his genetic source."

Yo-ko

Azzurro Skyde"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:17 pm
User Image
User Image

San's composure followed that of the conversation, as he nodded and flowed with One's train of thought....when he posed San gave a smile. Was his name David or Mamoru?

"No, Knives is actually a very level headed and strong willed individual, and been able to handle the transition without much of an issue. He does need to have more contact with the Ichibi in order to harmonize its power with his but if any of our young Gennin can do it....I can bet it on him. Sources tell me he has won his first bout in the current exams."

San finished up and drew the remaining curse seals in the circles, the curse seal of Puppetry, Chakra, Jugo, and Gelel.

"VOID has been scattered for intel gathering to insure that when they attack, or appear at all, we will know about them. I dont want Horace to get his hands on anything of the power. Souh.....Souh eyed the Ichibi in a weird way too.... "

AandOE

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:38 pm

Info:
[Six & One only]

Lifting his thinking hand up to the finished scroll, One nicked the supports off of it while rolling it closed. "I'll produce another copy of this & send it to the Suna library," One stated, filled to the brim with satisfaction. "So, this Knives character is doing alright, ne? Hm. Well, do give the others my regards when you visit them again." This was going to be a little parting for now, as One & Six had other menial tasks to do. Not that the thanks for helping wasn't needed, as some small talk was held for a while as the sun started to set upon the horizon.

((I need to concentrate on releasing other large chakra-like things for the guild for a while!))

Yo-ko

Azzurro Skyde"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:01 pm
User Image
User Image

San's nodded as the scroll was removed and took a note of the promise to make a copy for the library. He couldnt imagine how many years it must have taken to create that damn thing.

"Ill certainly aid them as best i can, and send them your best wishes. Anything i can help you with? Or do you need your concentration?"

AandOE

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:16 pm

Info:
[Six & One only]

"If you could work with James to get that Chakra Network jutsu we witnessed, created, that would be wonderful. Do stop back in sometime," One finished up, sitting back down into his chair. "And bring a platter of cookies the next time you visit, please," Six responded, hopping up to sit on a hospital bed. It had indeed been a wonderful time for having San there, but surely there were matters in the village to take care of?

Yo-ko

Azzurro Skyde"

[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out