Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yu-gi-oh! Destiny Draw! ~ Opened! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Get your game on!
  Yea I'll throw down a face down!
  Um no thanks I don't play. (that's why I made the rp open for those who don't)
  Are you crazy?!. (o3o like a fox)
View Results

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:44 pm
"Really?" Molly asked with a gasp and hugged Tommy tightly. "Oh thank you so much!" she said happily.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:40 am
Stopping a ways away from the Obelisk dorms she noticed a duel going on. "high level students?" she asked quietly only really being able to see the holograms from this distance.
As she walked closer she began to notice the small group of students nearby watching. "first duel of the term maybe?" She absent-mindedly fiddled with her deck belt under her sweater while she walked up to the group.

Taking a few steps up she stood by the boy and girl who were watching the duel. "I arrived late," partially true, "Is, where do the new students go?" She scratched the back of her head appearing a little embarrassed, But to her it was more exploring the way the different dorms treated each other. She'd been told by her father that she'd be in Obelisk blue, or possibly Ra Yellow based on her deck versatility, but she believed that if her score would have put her in Yellow, her father wouldn't have allowed that. Obelisk blue was the only dorm level that had a separate building for the boys and girls.

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:45 pm
Xistund
Danny lost the his monster and 1500 life points but had a smile on his face "I get to flip lets see how much lady luck loves me" Three coins got flipped and landed on tails and two heads. "Go second coin flip" the Coins where thrown flipped back up in the air this time the landed all tails. Normally this would be really bad but Danny was smiling even laughing like this could win him the duel.

"Looks like lady luck betrayed you."Al said and laughed"I told you that i would crush you like a bug beneath my boot." he grinned as he then heard Dan laughing"Pft Some one get a doctor I think the ant has gone hysterical"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:56 pm
"So you think I have a trap just for this" He moved his hand to show it "Barrel Behind The Door. This card makes it so any damage I take from an effect goes to you instead!" A monster like fist came out of the Lucky Punch card and flew to Dan but then got stopped by a barrier and deflected to Al hitting him for a huge 6000 points of damage.  

Xistund

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:04 pm
Al took the big hit to his lp leaving him with 2000."Cheap trick ant. With my next turn I'll make sure you stay crushed"he said as he grinned widely  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:15 pm
"Well then My turn." Dan said as he drew his card. No monster but a trap that could be useful 'Ordeal Of The Traveler' if he attacked he would have to pick on card in his hand and if he guess what type of card it was then he could attack but if he failed the monster would go back to his hand. "Alright my coin flip" He flipped the coin for Tour of Doom it came up tails even with Second Coin Toss. "I just put a trap down and end my turn."  

Xistund

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:26 pm
Al drew and smiled lightly"Now lets have a little fun. I play Goe Goe the Gallant Ninja, and Activate Ebisu's effect I send two of your traps/spell cards back to your hand!"he said as he selected Tour of doom and the card he just laid down back to his hand"Now I change ebisu to attack, and hit you with all three monsters for a total of 4400. Wheres your lady luck now?"he said and chuckled  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:40 pm
Danny got thrown back by the powerful attack, his life points at 2100. As He got up he got up he smiled. "Well The thing about luck is you also need to have faith. If you think your going out to lose then your doomed to lose. But I trust in the deck I made and I know it will or luck will not let me down when I need it most." He said as he put his fingers on top of his deck to draw making a silent plea to help him out. He drew and saw the card and he had a smile on his face. "Well I put lay down two cards and Set a monster down, your go!"  

Xistund

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:46 pm
"Hope has no use on a battle field. The way of Bushido teaches that if you go into the battle hoping for victory you will surely lose. But go into battle prepared for death and you will win"he said as he drew."I activate ebisu's effect and send your second toss and one of your face down cards to your hand. Then I attack with all three"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:47 pm
"Ho ho, this is getting good." Seth said happily as he watched on. He knew he shouldn't pick favorites, but he was hoping Danny's luck would overpower the arrogant Al. Even if Al was a good duelist, he would need to learn humility, just like a lot of the Blue Students that had lost to Seth the previous year.

"Neat." Jasper said and turned to the new girl who had shown up. "Yeah, well, if you're in the Blue Dorms, if not then I could help you find the dorm you're in." Jasper said cheerily and noticed she was fiddling with her belt. Jasper didn't know what was causing her to mess with it, but if it was anything like his old deck belt, then she might be adjusting it due to the weight of several different decks.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:53 pm
As one of the monsters attacked his face down monster and shown it was Dice Jar. Danel smiled "You activated my monsters effect. Now we pause the battle to play a quick game of dice we each roll one die from the Jar dice and who ever gets the highest roll dose damage to the other player based on the number they roll. So I'll let you have the first roll then."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:57 pm
Al snarled"Your just delaying your demise"he said as he activated the dice roll. The dice rolled before finally coming to a stop on one. Al grimaced as he awaited Dan's roll.  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:01 pm
wellwisher
Stopping a ways away from the Obelisk dorms she noticed a duel going on. "high level students?" she asked quietly only really being able to see the holograms from this distance.
As she walked closer she began to notice the small group of students nearby watching. "first duel of the term maybe?" She absent-mindedly fiddled with her deck belt under her sweater while she walked up to the group.

Taking a few steps up she stood by the boy and girl who were watching the duel. "I arrived late," partially true, "Is, where do the new students go?" She scratched the back of her head appearing a little embarrassed, But to her it was more exploring the way the different dorms treated each other. She'd been told by her father that she'd be in Obelisk blue, or possibly Ra Yellow based on her deck versatility, but she believed that if her score would have put her in Yellow, her father wouldn't have allowed that. Obelisk blue was the only dorm level that had a separate building for the boys and girls.

Molly looked up at the other girl and smiled. "Well, that depends what dorm you're in. I'm a Slifer, and Tommy here is an Obelisk." she said while still hugging said boy like he was her favorite stuffed animal.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:07 pm
"Ow bad roll my turn." He used the dice roll and it came up a one "Well since we both rolled the same number we get to go again, Luck my favor you today but with how close we both are to 0 life points this will be the last move of the game one way or the other."  

Xistund

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:07 pm
"The girls blue dorm will be fine," she replied. She looked at Jasper, Molly, and Tommy again, realizing that no one dueling or watching was wearing a uniform, and as such she had no clue as to what dorms individuals were in. Though most of the student's she'd passed had their uniforms on, there were a few that weren't changed. "Yes, blue will do nicely." She paused, "I'm, an Obelisk student, I merely arrived separately and wasn't informed where to go."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff