Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 3:49 pm
Shiyana shivered slightly but kept the smile. She turned the notepad to herself to write somemore. "We might need to go ahead and go. The director/principle should be making an announcement!" The dirty blond wrote and showed it to the two. She didn't need to speak when she could write. She cocked her head to the side with a smile.

"I suppose so... Are you sure you are okay?" She asked still concerned. Carlanza didn't want to get to close in case she wanted another taste. That was why she wanted the tomato juice earlier... She felt kind of bad now though... Had she ruined a friendship? Her first in years?

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 3:53 pm
"Huh?", she looks up at him in momentary confusion, "Oh, it's Cassia."

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 4:02 pm
The faintest of smiles broke Rajin's cold expressionless face. Where he came from, once you got someone's name, you were considered friends. But only in the loosest of terms. At the most, he and Cassia were just acquaintances. "Rajin." The black haired boy replied. "Rajin Uusash." The ifrit then looked out into the gym, gazing and taking in just how many people were at school. It seemed like so many were pack into one school.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 4:15 pm

The snake gave only a soft bob of her head, taking Nicole's hand and pulling her along. "Then go, we shall." Krynn gave a small laugh, "Lead the way, darling!"

pramheda

Fox

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 4:25 pm
Cassia fidgets, trying to do anything to keep her mind off the fact that she's surrounded by a bunch of strangers. "Wish they'd hurry up."

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:02 pm
Marin Kawa

Marin eventually made it into the gym which she was almost late to. Sliding into her seat like she was there the entire time she crossed her legs making the hem of her pencil skirt slide down her leg a bit. Crossing her arms over her chest she waited for the Principal to make their announcement. Her eyes scanned over the crowd of students and was excited to meet new students and see her old students. Bouncing her foot which was a tall tail sign she was getting antsy from sitting down.  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:21 pm
Shiyana smiled shyly and led the way to the gym. She was happy to be going. Snakey ladies scare her a bit. She chuckled quietly to herself as they found the gym. "This is the gym my friends. Oh I'm Shiyana. Nice to meet you! " She wrote before opening the door for the girls.

[((Sorry trying to wait for the third human... He is stuck in a tree it seems))]  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:00 pm
(Bumped into my character and now we wait for his response...could always start a bit then they can come in late)  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:02 pm
((Yeah... Hmmm I will give him until tomorrow morning about ten o'clock. If he has not posted we will move on. Since it is midnight now :3 ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:34 pm
Robert nods his head and smiles "It's just a little blood, I don't really mind as I was just surprised mostly. I guess I don't mind if it's just a little right?" He says trying to reassure her as he could tell she was a little worried.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:34 pm
Nicole was just completely enticed by her words, taking Kynn's hand without saying a word. Her voice, her body, it was like she was made just to tease Nicole's secret feelings for women, like a puppet master controlling her puppets with her strings of charm and beauty.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:47 pm
Forever_Hikaru

shabatha

((My bad ladies, I would have been on earlier but lots of things happened today, I had a car battery die on me for two hours before I could replace it, I had to drop my mom off at work, then went and saw Iron Man 3, and then I had a few other things in different guilds to take care of. Sorry, it's been a busy day. sweatdrop ))

Carson groaned as he got up off the ground, damn trees, why did they have to screw him over like that. "Really sorry about that, I was just on my way to the gym when I got lost and fell out of a tree and you are really pretty and Oh my God I just said that out loud." Carson said and felt like he was going to die, he would normally facepalm himself hard in the face if he wasn't in enough pain from falling out of a frigging tree. "Anyway, I'm Carson." He said sheepishly as he held out a hand to the girl to help her up.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:38 am
Rajin took notice of Cassia's behavior. The fidgetting reminded him of how he first reacted to the iron bracelets around his wrist, he held up his hands and inspect the bands around his wrist. he tried pulling on them. As per usual, they didn't move an inch. "Tch. Thanks mom. Real great birthday present...b***h." The iron bands were quite ugly looking. The only thing ornate about them were strange Arabic inscriptions. Rajin sighed and looked to Cassia. "Something bothering you?" He asked.

Terry saw Marin walk in and decided to take a seat next her. "Wee!" The leprechaun squealed as he cartwheeled to the empty seat. Many of the student in the gym looking at him as he did. Many laughed and others pointed an insult or two."'Ello, Marin!" Terry chimed while tipping his hat to the fellow teacher. "Getting anxious, are we?" He asked noticing her bouncing her foot and fidgeting all about. The leprechaun brought out his own stress reliever. A long curved clay pipe. He stuffed the end up the pipe with a bit of tobacco and the end with a magical bit of fire from his fingertips. Terry was really playing into the stereotypes today. He took a few puffs, exhaling three round smoke rings. "Puff for your nerves?" Terry offered, holding the pipe mouthpiece out for Marin.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:41 am
(It's cool bro)

Yui blushed even more when she heard him say that she was pretty. She stared at his hand before hesitantly grabbing it. "Y-Yui..." she said as she realized that n one else was really around them and felt even more uncomfortable. She saw a clock in the hallway and realized the time. "Ah! We're going to be late!" she said as she started heading towards the gym for orientation.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:48 am
Forever_Hikaru

"Oh crap!" Carson groaned and hobbled after Yui. He hoped they would get to the gym in time. On the way, he noticed how she had blushed after his self-embarrassing statement. She might be into me or something. And if that's true, I shouldn't screw up, and with a little luck, we can go out or do whatever-wow I should really focus on important things first. Carson thought to himself as he followed after Yui.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff