Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members
Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Banditkitty85

Sparkling Fairy

42,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:51 pm
Hi I'm Bandit, and I've been here since 07', I'm a bit of lurker but I have my occasional chatty moments.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 8:07 pm
Hi I'm a Burnt Chicken Nugget. But still, I'm a chicken nugget.  

Burnt Chicken Nugget

Shoujo Witch

11,875 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500

HiddenMelon

Hilarious Consumer

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 3:25 am
Hello and WELCOME Everyone! heart

Be sure to check out our subforms and such for topics to post in or create your own posts.

Heres a few things you can check out...
General Discussions
How are you Today?
What are you listening to today?
Bumping Thread
Guidelines

milkypuppy
Hey everyone! Thanks for the invite.

I'm Melanie or Milky. I've been here since 2007. I look forward to chatting here with you all as I've never really participated in guilds before.

I noticed that a lot of people don't understand guilds back in the day including myself xD Happy you are giving it a try!

AisaSoup
Hello everyone!
My name is Yami. I've been on gaia since 2011 although I didn't understand it back then so I gave up and actually came back this year. I mostly lurk and I'm a graphic design student. I'm a little awkward (sorry) Nice to meet you all.

Hello! i lurk a lot too, since i'm a little awkward too.
A lot of people who do graphic design make profiles/banners here etc for gold/plat if you didn't know.

Nice to meet you!

Banditkitty85
Hi I'm Bandit, and I've been here since 07', I'm a bit of lurker but I have my occasional chatty moments.

Wow so many 07's! Are you chatty in chatter box? xD

Burnt Chicken Nugget

omg, your name made me think of that video ' I may be a burnt chicken nugget but i still love myself'  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 3:42 am
I'm moth.
Thats pretty much it but if you want to ask me anything go ahead.
I'm super honest and open about everything.
I also love to help others.  

MothOfDecay

Dapper Dabbler

14,975 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

Burnt Chicken Nugget

Shoujo Witch

11,875 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 6:09 am
HiddenMelon
Hello and WELCOME Everyone! heart

Be sure to check out our subforms and such for topics to post in or create your own posts.

Heres a few things you can check out...
General Discussions
How are you Today?
What are you listening to today?
Bumping Thread
Guidelines

milkypuppy
Hey everyone! Thanks for the invite.

I'm Melanie or Milky. I've been here since 2007. I look forward to chatting here with you all as I've never really participated in guilds before.

I noticed that a lot of people don't understand guilds back in the day including myself xD Happy you are giving it a try!

AisaSoup
Hello everyone!
My name is Yami. I've been on gaia since 2011 although I didn't understand it back then so I gave up and actually came back this year. I mostly lurk and I'm a graphic design student. I'm a little awkward (sorry) Nice to meet you all.

Hello! i lurk a lot too, since i'm a little awkward too.
A lot of people who do graphic design make profiles/banners here etc for gold/plat if you didn't know.

Nice to meet you!

Banditkitty85

Wow so many 07's! Are you chatty in chatter box? xD

Burnt Chicken Nugget

omg, your name made me think of that video ' I may be a burnt chicken nugget but i still love myself'

*insert Christina Aguilera's "Beautiful" song*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:12 am
Hey! I'm BatChic, but you can call me Batty.

I joined Gaia in 2006, and enjoy interacting with other enthusiastic Gaians.

My Gaia character is a Zurg zombie-fairy (great character to have in role-plays) and is a true fan of Diedrich (often reflected in my avatar choices. xD)

In my spare time, I love to create artwork, write, read fantasy and sci-fi novels, plus well-written fiction, and I love to work-out word games + puzzles.

It will be a pleasure meeting everyone here. *hugs* ~Batty

BatChic

Alien Fairy

15,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100

Seri Dreams

Benevolent Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:12 pm
Hello, my name is Seri.
I was invited.
I enjoy drawing on my days off, I love to read I am currently reading the Hobbit.
I am from soCal.
Huge anime nerd. Feel free to contact me if you shall need to User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ...other than that, thank you for having me.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:19 pm
Hello, i was invited here by Yaya and I'm very happy to be here!
I was on here with my brother on the same account since 2009.
I'm the only one back, and I just came back recently!

I look forward to everything here!

Oh yeah, you guys can call me Lorie/Lori!  

Lhory9

cientmnt

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:43 am
heya! i got invited and now i'm here! i'm an artist mastering the art of procastination, you can find me on ig @cientmnt. aside from doing nothing i am a living breathing potato. happy to meet you all!

my avatar is not a cat sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:43 am
Hello. People know me by the name 'Melissa'. I'm a self taught artist. I draw random stuffs in my mind (example: the drawing in my signature). I like superhero comic books and video games 3nodding  

o w o Go-at

Tipsy Fatcat

Aciid-Candy

Heart Seeker

2,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:37 am
Heyy I'm aciid but you can call me Clover. I love to draw and I like to make friends. So PM or friend me if ya want.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:16 pm
(A little too busy to fully read everyone’s introductions right now but I will later tonight!)

Hello, I am Cheshire! Real name Kim! I am an artist, geek, and gamer. I enjoy anime, yaoi manga, video games, Dungeons & Dragons, Marvel Movies, art, conventions, cosplay, and cartoons.

Relationship: Taken 7/15/17
Personality Type: INFJ
Pets: I have 2 dogs. A yellow lab named Butters and a teacup Chihuahua/Yorkie named Mogwai. Also, I’ve got a chinchilla named Mort

I’m really happy to have been invited to a guild full of people to chat with! I'm open to new friends to talk to. I sign on everyday and don’t have much else to do during the day once my schoolwork is done. Since I’m an online college student, I spend a lot of time kinda lonely and don’t have many people to chat with. The ones I do chat with, don’t understand what I’m trying to talk to them about because its not something they deal with or know. Mainly looking for people who like to chat about shows, games, stories, and art.

I’ve been on and off Gaia since my 13th birthday (06/17/09) when I made my account. I used go thru phases of being very active where I’m talking to people, posting in threads, and doing artwork, then the inactive but still active where I log in everyday and sometimes make new avatars. Since about 4 months ago, I’ve been on everyday, constantly checking every few hours. This will probably continue for the duration I’m in school (25 months to go) because I need interaction aside from my pets ;-;

On March 16, 2018, I went from being an older sister to being an only child. My brother was killed in a car accident on his way to work. A 17 year old swerved into his lane and hit him head on, killing him on impact. He was only 19 years old. He was one of my best friends and a big supporter of everything I did. We were close and had so many inside jokes. I miss him and love him and there isn’t a day I won’t think of him.
(This is probably a bummer thing to include but I enjoy talking about my memories of my brother to keep his story going. If you want to hear any stories about him, I would love to share!)

Anywho, I’m excited to make some new friends!  

Unsure Future

Shameless Dreamer

13,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200

AlmondJoys

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:18 pm
Hi, I'm Almond. People used to know me by MisterShmoo back when I first started Gaia back in highschool like.. 06 my sophmore year in highschool.
Anyways, I'm an avid Pathfinder enthusiast. I like to draw art and play MtG.
On my spare time I like to help people develop their campaign ideas for their Roleplaying sessions on forums.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:35 pm
Hi guys! I was also invited by Yaya XD
I joined gaia in 2012 but I'm only active during summers.
I'm chinese american and live in southwest US
I'm gonna be a high school senior soon and use Gaia to procrastinate on summer hw
I really like boba milk tea and all desserts
I also watch anime and kdramas from time to time.

Looking forward to meeting you all!! (although I usually just lurk hehe) 3nodding  

DragonGummi

Ruthless Raider

RinMimi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:49 pm
Hello I’m RinMimi and I started this game in December last year biggrin  
[✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items