Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Exᴘʟᴏsɪᴠᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ & ᴀ Bᴀʀ {O 1g} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:54 pm
When Elda mention Eric, Shayna's ex, it became apparent she wasn't in the loop. Axel's mouth simply dropped. He couldn't believe she would bring something up like that. He couldn't blame her though. She didn't know. Then, just when he thought things might cool down, a snow ball landed in Eden shirt. How the hell is this happening? Should both groups be getting kicked out by now? Well they would be soon if Axel didn't stop Elda. The delinquent got from his seat and chased after her. He put a hand on her shoulder to slow her down. "Whoa there. Calm down. Listen Eldy, I'll handle this. My dad taught me a few things about negotiating when he was a Ranger. Go sit back down with the others." Hopefully Axel really could convince someone to be peaceful. This night was about to get explosive.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:58 pm
((Aw man! I really wanted Elda and Mav to fight! It was going to be the first time that our two characters would have fought each other! Oh well, this is improv))

Elda gave Ax a hard stare. She took a drink of her beer and said, "I'll go sit down if you promise to get me up to speed..and no leaving ANYTHING out, hear me?"

She shook her shoulder from his grasp and went to the bar. She sat on a stool, crossed her legs, and watched Ax like a hawk.

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:01 pm
"Well, I guess this is one way to have fun...and some revenge." Skye said as she finished her drink as well. Maybe getting a bit drunk will make her forget about what she should and shouldn't do as well and join in with her friends. Seems like Maverick already made the initiative of throwing the first shot of revenge. Skye was quite amazed that his aim was that good, but with a shot like that, it was definitely going to call for trouble. "Looks like you got your wish Paul." she said as she ordered another drink.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:12 pm
(-dies of laughter- Also, I believe I just got ninja'd. Also, lazy non-post for Eric. He's probably like "OH CRAP I CAN'T EVEN WATCH RIGHT NOW WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING TRYING TO KILL ME?")

The extreme cold of snow inbetween Eden's breasts, which were already halfway exposed because of her corset, was nothing short of shocking. Like Eric when he had been pelted, she knew instantly who the culprit was. Eden gasped in surprise but quickly got up to return the favor. If they wanted a fight, they were definitely going to get one.
She walked almost innocently over to Maverick, and purred, Did you lose something? Then, without taking her gaze away from him, she reached down her shirt and pulled up some of the snow. (Her body heat had already melted away a bit of it.)
And then she stuffed that bit of snow down his pants.
You can have it back.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:13 pm
((Yeah, the closest I came to staying in the loop was with one girl. Sort of. I usually more or less knew when she had a new bf, which kind of sucked. I had a bit of a crush on her, and the only reason that I didn't ask her out was because on average her boyfriends lasted like two weeks. I did NOT want to be another one of her two week boyfriends.))

Paul tried his best to stifle a laugh, and managed a so-so job. His friends most likely heard it, but he doubted any one of the delinquents could hear. "Yeah, I guess I did. I just figured Maverick would wait a bit before performing such immature actions." He said, slightly making fun of Maverick for throwing a snowball after having scolded the other group for throwing the first snowball. He then had to keep from laughing as Eden shoved snow down Maverick's pants. "Was that really necessary?" He asked trying to hide the fact he was enjoying himself.

((EDITED))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:28 pm
(Sorry Tam sweatdrop Maybe later)

Axel gave Elda a crooked and nervous smile before reluctantly agreeing to her demands. "Fine. I'll fill you in on the stupid ordeal. Just go sit down. We don't want to get kicked out of this place." the girl then maneuvered out of Axel's light grip on her shoulder and sat down. she was still watching him like a lion watching it's prey. The delinquent took a gulp and shifted his eyes to table full of academics. His heart was beginning to beat faster as he was now tasked with putting out fires, but they just kept on coming. Eden decided to retaliate. She walked right past Axel and delivered a tit-for-tat attack on the academics. Axel's face was simply priceless. Now his chances of achieving piece seemed almost non-existent. the delinquent ran up to her, grabbed, and shoved her away, regardless if she fell on the ground or not. "So sorry about that. She's just drunk. You know how people get when the strong stuff hits'em." Axel gave a nervous laugh as he helped himself to a seat with the group.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:36 pm
((Is Ax nervous around all the girls, or is it just Elda? wink ))

Elda jumped off her stool, finished her beer, and walked up to Eden. She grabbed the girl's shoulders and lead her back to the table to that Axel wouldn't have to push her.

"Come on, Eden, lets get away from these dicksacks," she said, blowing the bangs out of her eyes. She eyed Axel, and then nodded to the door. "Better yet, let's ditch this joint and go to my place. I've got some booze in the cabinet at home that I need to get rid of."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:13 am
"Oh god...I guess that shows that if you fight fire with fire, you just get a bigger fire." Skye said as she saw what happened to Maverick. She then looked over to Axel who came to apologize. Looks like at least one of them was sorry for what happened. "I wish I could say the same, but I'm actually not sure how drunk he is. Although this all could have been avoided if we just stuck to having fun in our own groups." she said to the boy, giving slight blame to the delinquents. After all, they were the ones to throw the snowball first.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:43 am
((I hate all of you...you all wait for me to go away for a bit to post I swear -.-))

Maverick smirked at Eden's reaction, oh this was going to be an interesting turn of events that's for damn certain. He then watched as Axel shoved her outta the way and attempted to make peace before reaching back into his pant for what little remained of the snowball and put it down the back of her shirt saying "No give backs, it's your special present." There was a mischievous smile on his face at this point as their bodies were also much closer than before though the distance was being made greater as Elda lead her back to the table.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:49 am
(Perhaps. We'll find out Tam.)

Finally, someone with some sense. It was nice to have someone who at least just a little civil. Though, Axel could feel that the tension was not completely gone. Plus, it felt like the girl was more than likely talking about his group. "I completely agree with you. I just came over to discuss a bit of a peace treaty." The delinquent placed his hands on the table and interlocked his fingers together, giving him a somewhat professional look, even he looked rather slobbish with his dirty clothes and greasy unkempt hair.this was all in vain however as the one Eden shove a snowball into retaliated. Axel remained still until he finally mimed his defeat. The delinquent slowly lowered his until it made contact with the table. It seemed this bar was run by chaos itself. There was little Axel could do.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:00 am
(I wasn't apart of this! And it wasn't me that shoved snow down your pants >.< )

"Peace treaty? What did you have in mind?" Skye asked, wondering what his idea was and what he had to propose. She felt it was a bit ridiculous to have a peace treaty between them when they could just simply avoid each other but from what was unfolding, looks like they just might need to strike up some kind of deal. When she saw what happened she sighed and grabbed Maverick to have him sit back down with them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:44 pm
Terrence tried to keep himself buried in his book. If there was any drama, he didn't want any part of it. He might get a drink later, just to calm him down. Perhaps some white wine. He didn't like red because it was a teeth stainer. Perhaps something even heavier if the drama got too heated. He thought this would be a good break from studying, but it seemed it would have been better just to stay home and maybe practice on his dental dummy.

Brendan stayed behind to make sure Shayna wasn't freaking out. It seems the friends of the respective parties seemed to be causing issues. He did think the snowball was a douche move on Maverick's part, but people from both groups seemed to be working things out now. If there was trouble though, he'd be there.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:42 pm
((I'm kinda stuck...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:24 pm
( A lot of us seem to be. I'm waiting for Minus to have Eric speak up and talk to Axel.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:51 pm
((I'm waiting for Eden to respond...out of fairness to her character... I don't have to be stuck as I could respond to Skye XD))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff