Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] THE RELOCATION FLUTTERDOGS PAGE 10 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
littledevils freakzoid rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)

littledevils freakzoid

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:09 am
This wasn't going so well for either of them it looked like. Just as Monty was about to swing again the spider women let out a kick that caught him off guard and sent him falling to his butt. "Well that's not very nice." he muttered as he tried to stand back up.

Lucyal
I have to leave for work in about a hour- I wont be off till 12pm est. If i'm not to tired i'll try to get on and catch up before i go to bed sad ( can we finish this or not if the next stuff is put up today?!

MY hp= 18/30
spider HP= 31: 50

Damage done=1
Quote:

My choices...
Tag along
asked Elk for water= no change
climb ladder

Lucyal rolled 7 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 2, 2, 4, 3, 2 Total: 20 (7-28)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:23 pm
Yeah, they kinda were getting their asses kicked, huh?

The reaper held her weapon out before her as Monty got knocked back again, and a spell circle appeared underneath the ghoul. A few moments later, a wave of magic that took the form of a raven shot through the spider woman, and Hel pumped a fist. “Nailed it!” She cried.

littledevils freakzoid
Worst case scenerio, I'll try finishing it with just Hel later : ) No worries!

Quote:

Hel's HP: 34/50
DMG to Spider Woman: FEAR - Year 2 Battle Cry - 16
Spider Woman's HP: 15/50

Lucyal
Crew

littledevils freakzoid rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)

littledevils freakzoid

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:26 pm
Monty watched in almost a shock as a raven looking thing hurled at the spider women. "wOW!!! THATS FREAKING AWESOMEE!!!" Monty yelled and grabbed his branch again threw it at the beast barely making hitting it.

Lucyal

MY hp= 14/30
spider HP= 13: 50

Damage done=2
Quote:

My choices...
Tag along
climb ladder

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:32 pm
Hel just grinned, and well...okay, yes Monty, praise her more. Tell her she was pretty awesome. Okay...now play it cool...play it cool...

The spider woman slapped her upside the side of the face.

Not cool.

littledevils freakzoid

Quote:

Hel's HP: 26/50
DMG to Spider Woman: 0
Spider Woman's HP: 13/50

Lucyal
Crew

littledevils freakzoid rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)

littledevils freakzoid

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:33 pm
" I think whatever you did a second ago mad her REALLY!! mad." Monty muttered as he reached for another stick or whatever he could find at this point to throw at the spider women, he was quickly becoming tired of dealing with this thing and just tired in general
Lucyal

MY hp= 10/30

Damage done=0
Quote:

My choices...
Tag along
climb ladder

Lucyal rolled 7 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 2, 3 Total: 12 (7-28)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:45 pm
"Yaaa, probably!" Hel replied with a grin, eyeing her tired little partner. "Hey, kid! Go to Cricket and get yourself patched up, alright?! I will take it from here! You can not take any more hits, so back off!" Couldn't have a first year dissipating on her watch as her partner on a class trip, after all! The reaper tried casting another spell, but it fizzled.

"Aw, damn it."

littledevils freakzoid

Quote:

Hel's HP: 22/50
DMG to Spider Woman: FEAR - Year 1 Swift Strikes - MISS - 0
Spider Woman's HP: 13/50

Lucyal
Crew

littledevils freakzoid rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)

littledevils freakzoid

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:48 pm
As monty crawled back to the ladder he found a few branches picked them up and tossed them at the spider " Do the Raven thing again." He yelled as he climbed down the ladder as fast as he could.

He didn't want to leave Hel up there by herself but she seemed to be dealing with the spider women better then him. As he reached the ground he started yelling "CRICKET!!!"

Lucyal
Poor Hel left alone up there,

demon_pachabel
monty got hsi butt beat by the spider women sad fix him!!!! lol

MY hp= 6/30

Damage done=0
Quote:

My choices...
Tag along
climb ladder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:32 pm
It would have taken a sudden deafening for him to have missed that shrill whistling, ears perking up as his attention span was immediately on Alexander, a wild smile starting to crawl against his face. Giving Belladonna a little curtsy when he came around to the small group, he whispered a soft little hello to her, before clapping his hand roughly against Alexander's back.

"I figured with my tail I'd bring my whole body with me. Shall we partner up this time around? Do some mischief together, mm?" He offered, winking lightly

Seussi
AyeAvast

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:25 pm
He took another couple of steps toward the tree, turning to look at Angeline where she trailed behind. His hand was still partially extended in her direction so he reached farther this time, tapping her forearm before he took hold of it and gently tugged it toward his own.

"Here. Hang on." As funny as it might have been to watch some ghoul who could see faceplant in the dirt, he imagined it would be infinitely less satisfying to see a blind ghoul do the same. He wasn't going to apologize for startling her though. There was no reason to be that polite. "Yeah, there's trees 'n dirt. We can dig around or we can climb." West didn't really ask her what she wanted to do, he just moved toward the tunnels, vaguely careful not to steer her over a boulder or anything.

Once inside, he promptly stumbled into the wall, just as sightless as Angeline for a moment as his eyes adjusted to the dim light. "Dark," he said by way of explanation. The boil stayed quiet for a time after that, looking around and trying not to fidget, but eventually he added, "So. Y'like it here?" Wait... He waved his free hand in front of her face again. "Yer not a Hunter, are ya?"

demon_pachabel
she can be shoved into danger next time XD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:58 pm
"It's...not too bad." Angeline replied, then frowned when he asked if she was a - "I didn't even know they existed until Sparrow told me." she replied, trying to look offended. "But...dark is....normal, I guess..." she tapped at the ground with her foot, but seemed to otherwise keep her bearings about her rather efficiently.

If she had been startled by him suddenly taking a hold of her, she seemed to handle it just fine. "Earthy...but it sounds like something is living down here too..."

Smerdle

---

Cricket regarded the student for a moment, before she seized one of her many glowing markings and thrust it into his hands.

"See what it'll do for you."

littledevils freakzoid
Roll a 1d12 heal from Cricket.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:00 pm
YOU CAN FINISH WHAT YOU'RE DOING WITH THE TREE BEFORE CONTINUING AS THIS NEXT PART ISN'T AS...LABOR INTENSIVE UNLESS SOMEONE TURNS ON THE FLASHLIGHT.

After about a 30 minute pit stop, Cricket and Elk made a quick round to gather everybody up again. Elk was trying to do a head count to make sure everybody was there, only to turn and see Cricket was already 20 yards out without him. "Hey hey! You need to slow down, Cricky~"

Later that day Elk would be punched back into last week and end up in a cart that he was pulling...huuuuh...

Either way, it was a nice quiet-seeming walk with growing tree cover to shade the group. Nice enough if you liked it getting darker....and darker.......

And then it was pitch black except for the lights that were coming from both professors and any illumination the students may have had naturally. Cricket looked up towards the tops of the trees where only the barest of lights seemed to flicker about. Elk reached out and slapped the base of what he could only guess was a tree.

"High Road or Low Road, Crick?"

She was going to punch his face off.

"I'll take the low road." she answered and Elk nodded as he began to seek places for his fingers to fit into in order to climb. He cut his hand a few paces up, however, and left patterns of his glowing blood up the tree after him - for those brave enough to follow after him.

Cricket, on the other hand, turned towards the darkness and what was very possibly unknown and began to walk, glowing insect tendrils coming up from her footsteps.

"If you follow Elekereth, I suggest you tie yourself to somebody else with the rope he gave you, just to be safe." she advised. "If you follow me.....don't turn on the flashlights....."

NOTE: YOUR HP HAS RESET (But only when you continue past the tree to this part!)

You follow Elk
He makes it easy enough for you to find your way up to the treetops, even if your fingers hurt by the end of it. However, once at the top, the brambles are so thick and pointy that fliers are stuck navigating from branch to branch with their classmates who are earthbound.

Elk quickly bounds across the branches, pausing now and then to test the safety of a branch with a quick bounce before he moves on. Several branches break leaving ominous looking gaps in the treetops.

But at least you can see where you're going.

Navigating the Branches

There are 8 branches to cross to get to where Elk is waiting for the student body that is following him.

Roll 8d4 - either in one post or in several different ones while RPing across the way with your partner. For every odd number you roll, you nearly fall off the branch and take -2 to your HP.

CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE

-You didn't follow Cricket's Advice about the Rope
-You followed Cricket's Advice about the Rope

You Follow Cricket
You feel like there is something following you through the darkness, despite Cricket's confidence in her path - which is easy enough to follow, fortunately. UNfortunately, every branch you brush your elbow against feels like a hand and you nearly leap out of your skin.

In fact, every 'tree' you touch almost feels like it's made out of bone and the further you walk, the squishier the ground seems to get.

Cricket remains calm as you walk on, however, and doesn't seem the least bit worried.

Use the Flashlight
Quote Me.

Don't Use Flashlight
You might want to keep heeding Cricket's advice....

Following Cricket

As long as you keep that flashlight off, you should be fine - hopefully. However, if even one person clicks the light on......

You have 24 Hours to do this part - time will be extended if needed for Cricket's advice....

littledevils freakzoid rolled 1 12-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:19 pm
Monty stumbled onto a rock before cricket pushed something into his hand. He stared at it for a moment then looked back to cricket " Umm.... I don't know if it's doing anything or not." he muttered.

demon_pachabel
Rolled a 3

littledevils freakzoid

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:41 am
Well darn... it looked like that serpent was a bit more sneaky than either of them had bargained for. "Are you alright? Seems like these things are pretty slippery, we might want to head back up." Imryn sighed, taking one last glance at the gems before starting back up the passageway. It would be better to retreat now than end up with a possible swarm attacking them.

"We might find some more along the way at some point too, never know."

Yayoi
sorry about the late short reply ; ;

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:12 am
Cricket shrugged her shoulders lightly before she tapped the boil on the forehead.

"Better?"

lildevils freakzoid
Cricket gave +8 to HP

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:40 am
Falair waved a hand dismissively with a smile. "Oh yes I am fine. It will take more than this beast to hurt me. One time I accidentally blew up a very important Priest's favorite bathing pool and yet here I stand today. I am very resiliant." Only because she could run faster than the group who tried to catch her and punish her. No thanks. Who wants that? Not Falair.

She nodded quickly and scurried back up the tunnel. Glad for the sunlight. But now it seemed the group was taking off once more. Falair gave a smile to Eisheth, she hadn't seen the other Famine clan member join but then she hadn't been paying too much attention.

As they walked along, Falair began to hum a little tune. Noting how much darker it seemed to be getting. Darker....and darker....Falair stopped dead in her tracks. Waving a hand in front of her face. "Ah ah it's so dark. Imryn can you see in this dark?"

Katarina Everard
santime

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas