Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I just need some friends... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleepy Lens

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:49 pm
Ittarius
Tao Yoshi
Ittarius
Haaaiiiiii c:

Talking is cool. And talking about cool stuff is even cooler. Wanna talk about cool stuff? biggrin
Well that depends on what you and I think is cool. I think video games are cool.

Video games are cool. But I don't really play them much anymore which is sad. :c What are your favorite games?
*gasp* You don't play video games anymore? Aw man, you don't know what you're missing, but I suppose it's because you're doing important things in your life. Hm, what do you do on your free time if you don't mind me asking?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:50 pm
xXNi-ChanXx
Tao Yoshi
xXNi-ChanXx
Hello :3

EDIT: OMG! Avi looks cute!!! :O
Hello there. And thank you so much. ^-^

Hows it hanging? xD
How's what hanging? *snickers*  

Sleepy Lens

Lover

Sleepy Lens

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:55 pm
Noted Musician
Tao Yoshi
I may not share your enthusiasm, but I certainly love new company. c:

Me too. I like how you speak, it's definitely much more interesting to, in this case, read.
Do you really? That makes me feel good. I pride myself in the way I speak to others because to me, it shows that I do care about how I carry myself around others, and that I have much respect for myself. I've been told a slew of things regarding how I speak, such as my command of the English language, and my insatiable love for words. Every day, I strive to learn at least two new words and try to incorporate them into my vocabulary. Such words are edacity (which is one's voraciousness or appetite), and nescience (lack of knowledge; ignorance).  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:56 pm
Hello Taemii
Tao Yoshi
Hello Taemii
That's really nice art in your signature. ;u;
I got it for free believe it or not. I believe it was for my birthday last September.

Hnghh. It's very nice. <3
Happy uh late-early birthday. emotion_dealwithit
D'aww, so silly, but thank you all the same.  

Sleepy Lens

Lover

Sleepy Lens

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:58 pm
Fidelis Noctua
Tao Yoshi

Oh but of course. Feel free to hit me up whenever. <3
Cool. I'll keep that in mind. How are you doing?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:58 pm
Hi. How are all of you today?

*is lonely*  

Akoti

Friendly Friend

Sleepy Lens

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:00 pm
Todes Sehnsucht
Tao Yoshi
Todes Sehnsucht
Gaia gets really boring when none of your friends is online~
For example today.... ono
I only have a handful of friends (27) on Gaia, and none of them save for one seem to acknowledge that I still exist. Also, my loneliness stems from my offline life mostly, so I'm reaching out to you all here.

That's no problem. That's why you have this wonderful guild smile
We're here to talk to you. See how many girls talked to you here? This guild is not as inactive as I thought when I joined.
There are a LOT of girls here, and all so wonderful as well, yourself included, and I'm not just saying that because of my raging hormones, but you're all very wonderful. I'm actually enjoying these conversations, which is a very nice change of pace from my previous attempts to stir up conversation elsewhere.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:01 pm
evesse
Tao Yoshi
evesse
Hey. Sure we can be friends. How are you?
Great, great! I am doing well. I'm in the process of doing some searching within myself for a purpose. How about you?
I'm doing well. No complaints.
That's great to hear. I hope you maintain that aura of consistency in your life.  

Sleepy Lens

Lover

Sleepy Lens

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:04 pm
Kiurei
Tao Yoshi
Hello, girls. I was just coming by in hopes that I could potentially make some new friends, but if talking is what you do, I'm all ears. I really just need some company to alleviate this vehement loneliness.

I'm always up making new friends so if you ever see me on feel free to let me alleviate so of your time for you. Love the siggy art of your avi...oh awesome avi too. 4laugh
Thank you kindly. I'll keep that in mind. And thank you so much. My signature art was a birthday gift I received last year in September as a freebie. I was pretty ecstatic when I got it. And thank you again. I try to put together avatars from what I have available, which honestly isn't much.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:05 pm
carstairssx
I love making new friends, you and I could be friends. (:
Could be? We CAN be friends! emotion_kirakira  

Sleepy Lens

Lover

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:05 pm
Noted Musician
Ittarius
Ahh yeah. I think Square Enix tends to require a specific type of person. I was just discussing that same thing with my brother. I've never played Minecraft, but I've gotten so tired of hearing about how amazing it is ><
But slowly is better than nonely razz

OH MY GOSH, I know exactly what you mean. My boyfriend loves to play it and when we happen to bring it up in a conversation, he keeps going on and on about what he does in it and what him and his friends do, and I have no idea what he's talking about. >.< I don't know how long I'll last trying to play it, but it's gotten boring already. Maybe I'll just stick with playing lego video games, like the Harry Potter and Batman ones. Lol.

Lol XD I'm guilty of that with video games... I try to refrain from it, but if you get me started on WoW, it's hard to get me to stop, hah. Just never, ever bring Minecraft up to him. Ever. Lol. But there isn't any shame in Lego games- those things are some of the most fun games out there. I can't tell you how many hours I spent playing the Star Wars ones of those. The Batman one is really cool, too. I haven't played Harry Potter, but it looks like it would be awesome biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:06 pm
yummycupcakessparkles
Tao Yoshi
Hello, girls. I was just coming by in hopes that I could potentially make some new friends, but if talking is what you do, I'm all ears. I really just need some company to alleviate this vehement loneliness.

Welcome to Gaia smile
Oh no, I've been on GaiaOnline for quite some time now, but thank you for your hospitality nonetheless. How are you doing?  

Sleepy Lens

Lover

Sleepy Lens

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:07 pm
C r s y l
Having new friends are just emotion_awesome
Hello~
I couldn't have "said" that better myself.

Hello to you too. How are you doing?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:07 pm
Tao Yoshi
yummycupcakessparkles
Tao Yoshi

Welcome to Gaia smile
Oh no, I've been on GaiaOnline for quite some time now, but thank you for your hospitality nonetheless. How are you doing?

You are welcome. I still want the Loving Manner item... no one wants to sell it for a discount...  

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Sleepy Lens

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:08 pm
Akoti
Hi. How are all of you today?

*is lonely*
Hello there. Don't feel lonely. I can chat with you if you'd like. You know, girl to girl. blaugh  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff