Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Gilded Kiss - Harem RP - Accepting/Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:18 am
Eureka looked at her then, feeling sympathy and pity for the girl. What duty was a wife other than to submit to her husband's bidding? Despite Eureka's certain hatred for being caged and tied down, such as the institution of marriage, she would not dare break her vows. That'd result in her possible death and the null treaty agreement between this country and hers. Her country relied on her, and therefore she stayed. It wasn't all to bad here, despite her homesickness and being alone on the full moon. She missed her pack and the hunt and the run and the thrill.

Eureka had also taken in a lot of thought about children as well, especially with her stay here. So for Nicole to say that she could neither bare children nor like males in general, she was shocked. Nicole could never be the first true queen because she could not bare a son or any children in general. Nicole was only a thing, a mere doll in this harem. She could not be a candidate or side wife, she was just here for whatever reason the king decided to keep her.
She would not tell anyone else about this. Telling such a secret could be very detrimental to Nicole, and Eureka cared enough not to spoil Nicole's life. "I promise not to speak a word," she whispered.
Liking females was not a large problem, for she knew many wives took to each other very closely. Eureka herself took to a deep admiration for some wives here, though she would never outrightly say anything.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:25 am
"Kitty pretty?" Serrenedy stopped to observe the woman as she thought. Suddenly, a wide smile nearly split her face in two. "I LOVE IT" she exclaimed. "And it explains the ears and-werecat? Ohhhhh I'll have someone to play in the gardens with! How fun" and with that, she took off for the gardens in order to prepare them for her new friend.  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:44 am

( I'm really sorry, but I think I need to leave this roleplay. Current events are making it difficult to feel "up to" more than one or two roleplays. Again, I'm sorry. )

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:57 pm
Keme

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keme nodded in greeting to the enthusiastic Serrenedy, smiling a bit when the girl was informed she was a werecat. The child, since that was how she seemed to act that is how Keme thought of her, was kind of endearing. She turned her attention to her new husband, however, studying him quietly. He seemed like he might be a rather interesting man.. if anyone ever actually got to know him, that is. She didn't see why he had need of so many wives if he was always so busy.. it seemed an insult to the women.. not that she could do anything about it. "Before you go, I would like to know if I may accompany you on any hunting trips... I promise not to antagonize the hounds.. at least not overly much," with this, she grinned, revealing sharp canines and adding a feral beauty to her face.

DecafKitten

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:54 pm
User Image
User Image

ЯσЬιη

Just another Mistress ♥

Robin was out in the gardens spying on some of the workers , a few that were clipping away or working on loosening the fertile. She was behind a bush watching and observing before turning towards some lilies that were planted. Grasping the pure white petals and sniffing them, she'd look left and right as well as listen for some of the gardeners before putting her right index finger up to the petal's edge. A small, yellow flame lit from her finger tip working at the edge of the petal though it wouldn't burn the petals completely , just singe themselves at the tips. She would play a long the petals for a minute along the area she was in before running off to find some of the garden trees to play around in.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:59 pm
In the highest part of one home, there's one tiny room in the back.
Rarely others ever go there, or even bother to ask.
What lies behind the closed door, it's a lonely world of emptiness
Save for a fragile girl, who only dreamt of happiness.
Then it happened one day, out on a green field in an instant.
There was a man who was introduced as a magician. ♫

αηℊℯℓ❀

User Image

Watching as Ryuu would bring the newest wife in, she gazed upon the two new additions to the Kingdom with curiosity , though kept her distance sitting as she'd have to find better timing to meet them properly. For now it was her husband's time to meet them, and as he was about to leave Angel would stand to her feet slowly and grab her wooden staff. She didn't want to fight the crowd, and her desire to cross paths with Anemone sort of over won her. Anemone was near and she'd make her way over towards her "Anemone.." her thoughts would echo out towards her, though others near by could hear it. They held no voice, as no one really knew what Angel would sound like nor even Angel knew to hold any sort of voice in her thoughts. It was more of a universal understanding when she reached out to others, they would simply know if they opened their minds. An eager smile was upon her in hopes to greet with her today.

Wishes were his specialty, it was amazing how he had a smile just like me.
It seemed all the wheels and gears of fate began to start that day
If I were to call you my [friend] would that be okay?
Soon touching your hand, your voices that reaches me.
It was warm and the tears fell uncontrollably.
Is it alright to stay here, please give me a sign.
In this lonely world I was waiting alone, for such a long time.

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:00 pm
"Thank you..." She gave her a hug, Eureka the only one she wanted to tell this secret to. She doubted she would ever be ever to admit her true feelings (as if it wasn't that obvious though), but she was happy to be this close to her now. She admired Eureka so much, it was hard for her not to want to be close to her.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:41 pm
User Image
⇜ Anemone ⇝

{That's unfortunate, vampiricqueen, but entirely understandable. Please let me know if you ever want back into the RP.}

Anemone reciprocated the smile, her cheeks flushing ever so slightly even after his gaze left hers. She would not bother him, as he was busy with his newest wives and was about to leave to handle his royal duties anyway. Of course, Anemone being who she was, would frequently steal glances at him when she could. and simply admire him from afar. Before she knew it her almost-trance was broken by a most familiar calling of sorts. Her eyes locked onto Angel, one of her most precious sister-wives. She didn't hesitate to approach the beautiful blonde, nor did she falter when reaching out to greet the girl with a hug.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:34 pm

αηℊℯℓ❀

User Image

Reaching out to grasp Anemone in a gentle hug, she could feel her heart racing and the warmth flow through her cheeks, her scent was ever familiar as always and she'd pull back to smile at her before asking "How are you doing? Did you already meet the new additions? What are your plans for today? I'm curious." she asked various questions, it wasn't uncommon that she'd communicate just a little more with her. Though she planned to go to the library, she was curious if there was a chance to tag along with Anemone though she was aware Anemone had her own matters and various tasks. Angel knew better to where she may slow someone down or not, it wasn't very troubling in her mind though. She looked over Anemone's feature, finding her not aging a day as usual. It wasn't to any surprise, there were just as many humans as there were non-humans.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:34 pm
User Image
⇜ Anemone ⇝

"I'm doing splendidly, considering that we have two new sisters to cherish. I've met them both, and they seem splendid so far." Then again, Anemone seemed to like everyone unless given a significant reason not to. She certainly had her favorites as to which wives she would rather socialize with, but would be perfectly content with the company of almost anyone within the harem. There were a few 'rotten apples' - in her own words - that she couldn't stand to be around, but she had enough influence and know-how to avoid them for the most part.

"As for what I have planned, I intended to head to the library while it's still quiet to get some reading done." Anemone had many duties as a first wife, and although most were domestic, there occasionally came times in which she would 'lessen the load' and handle whatever minor political affairs that Indra simply didn't have time for. As she wasn't born a royal and did not recieve the proper training for politics or finances when she was a child, she'd developed the habit of studying for such affairs as well as reading up on the physiology and needs of the varying species that resided within Arcana. At first it was out of a simple wish to be as useful a wife as possible for Indra, but as he married more and more women it also became a matter of making sure she would never ever be abandoned or replaced. Which was something she secretly feared at this point, as none of the brides - not even she - had managed to become pregnant with Indrallious' child as of yet.

"After I finished my studies, if nothing would be needed of me even then, I would visit the baths if I have the time. In other words, as our dearest husband hasn't asked of me anything today, I wanted to keep my schedule as open as possible in case the newest sisters need my help settling in or getting around." Anemone, after a faint moment's paused, asked, "Would you like to join me with any of that, dearest Angel?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:48 pm

αηℊℯℓ❀

User Image

Anemone approved of the new ones, it was a good sign and her opinion mattered to Angel. Hearing of her plans, a glint of excitement rose with in her as she nodded eagerly "Yes, I would. I have some books to return and take for myself, I will read there with you and accompany you for a day." She would gaze to the exit of the banquet hall then turn back to her "Shall I meet you in the library?" she asked of her, figuring she shouldn't detour Anemone.

In her spare time she took up minor jobs at Anemone did, though she took to more research and discoveries that were being processed about in the vast lands and even in neighboring ones from time to time for Angel's own curiosity and to anything that may of been benefiting to Indra's knowledge. If there was nothing, a lot of her time was to practice her own abilities, strengthen herself for the days she may really need to walk without a helping hand. Some times she read for pleasure, and other days were spent resting from her own private training. She liked the idea of enjoying today, silently reading in another's company and hopefully joining in a famous bath. Anemone knew how to bathe, the herbs and products that always made her smell wonderful to Angel.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:34 pm
User Image
⇜ Anemone ⇝

"Yes, please." Anemone flashed Angel a warm smile, one that looked more comfortable and affectionate than what she'd wear for most of the other wives. "I'll see you there shortly." With that, along with one last - and much quicker - hug, the woman turned about and headed on her way. She had a few minor tasks to deal with, nothing that would really be of special notice to anyone else, but they needed to be done sooner than later and Anemone preffered to finish such obligations as early as possible so that they would never become serious issues later on. They never took very long at all, so even if Angel arrived at the library before she did, the girl would not have to wait for more than a few minutes.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:55 pm
((I apologize in advance-I'm about to have ENTIRELY too much fun))

User Image Saralinie could have skipped if she were that kind pathetic, instead she moved with relative (though not suspicious) speed away from the kennels where she'd overheard the most delicious of news. "Can't believe my sisters"she murmured to herself. " Poison in the food supply-no imagination whatsoever. I told them as such, they didn't listen-they tried, they failed. And if you want to do something right." through out her miniature speech to herself, she continued on her way, taking care to stop every once and again to pretend she was doing something. She approached the rooms and cast a simple spell down the hall so that anyone that might have been there would 'remember' something more important for them to do. She waited another minute to make sure everyone was gone, 'dusting' a vase. She scowled as she noticed it'd actually gotten clean, but she was supposed to be cleaning, so it was as good a cover as any. Once the hallway was clear, she slipped into Eureka's room. "Now" she murmured approaching the stationary. "How to word this...OH-I know" She spoke aloud as she wrote Dear Queen Pretty. I have the most wonderful of news-I was talking to Puppy Pretty earlier, and it seems she's with child!Isn't that the happiest thing you've heard all day-I can't wait to have a toy to play with, I'm sure this note is late and you've already heard the news, but I was letting a servant girl write it for me while I was choosing what to dress-tell me, is blue or green prettier on me? On second thought-both! Thanks for the help. Serrenedy Saraline sealed the envelope using Eureka's stationary. Then cast a spell on the room to remove her presence and quickly left and slid the note under Angel's room door. "That ought to cause some chaos. As anyone knows, a chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. So the only thing to do is make the weakest link the strongest...however you want. She giggled, than went down the hallway actually cleaning to keep her cover. She stopped in front of a gilded mirror and almost screamed from shock. "How disgusting. It bounces the face you're wearing right back at you. she shuddered. "Mirrors should reflect the most beautiful you, you can be." After a thought, and an extra look down the hall to make sure there was no one around, she glided one finger on the mirror's surface, tainting it. The gold turned black and chipped, the glass itself yellow and speckled. Her refection was now that of her true form. She smiled at it "Beautiful. such a shame it'll have to be locked up in my room now...better yet, there are only a select few with magic that come through this hallway. They might turn it back, or view it a cruel joke-but it's still a seed of 'whodunit'." with that, she smirked and, kissing her refection goodbye, continued down the hallway  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:53 pm

αηℊℯℓ❀

User Image

Angel would hug and wave in departure as she'd head back up stairs to her own room at her usual pace, smiling and nodding in greetings to those that crossed her path with eye contact. As she opened her chambers, she stepped on the small piece of paper before rising it to her hand and stepping inside to shut the door. Before she'd read it she'd move over to the pile of books to separate the ones she needed to return, one by one various books would levitate over onto her bed. Mostly set, she'd turn to read the letter.

- - -Dear Queen Pretty,

I have the most wonderful of news-I was talking to Puppy Pretty earlier, and it seems she's with child!Isn't that the happiest thing you've heard all day-I can't wait to have a toy to play with, I'm sure this note is late and you've already heard the news, but I was letting a servant girl write it for me while I was choosing what to dress-tell me, is blue or green prettier on me? On second thought-both! Thanks for the help.

Serrenedy - - -

Angel tilted her head, reading the words over and over again. She wasn't sure if this was meant for her, as she was sure she was not the Queen, but it was always difficult to tell with Serrenedy. The message though, a soft smile would spread across her lips as she pulled the letter closer to her chest to embrace it. If she had any sort of extraordinary senses, she'd probably sense the wild scent of Eureka, but to her it was simple paper and her mind seemed to be reeling just a little.

Angel thought back to the times with Indra and Anemone, the concern of her health as the idea of her having a child was considerably dangerous. Her survival rate in case would be very low, and the child didn't have a much better chance. It didn't stop her time with Indra , as gentle as he was, but it was hard to wonder "Would my life be risked for a chance of another?". If she was asked to though, or if it happened, she'd risk it indefinitely for him. Some one was pregnant though right? This was the first of hearing any of it, and it had to be confirmed. It was in a letter, from Serrenedy, and it already felt a little amiss that she knew of it. Maybe she was confided first before her own husband, it was possible as he rarely had any time. If it's true though, she knew what it could mean. With a little fear in Angel's heart, the panic heavy heart that hurt against her chest, she could feel her throat swell though she spoke in her own, weary words that couldn't compare to the amplitude of a whisper "I'm jealous.."

She'd fold the letter, realizing what she'd do to take the next step in acquiring this information. If it was true, she'd show it to Anemone and figure that they would all need to pitch in to attend to the new mother. Though the new expectant would still need to be approached calmly with consideration. This was a good thing in the end, and had to be celebrated.

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:11 pm
(This is gonna be so bad for Nicole and possibly Eureka too. I'm gonna wait till Cat posts though)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff