Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Edible Creations 2 || Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:17 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori
¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Konin Anbu Adviser ¥ Hyouton
¥ Hyouton Master ¥ Fuu No Odachi Master ¥
¥ Ryo: 14485 ¥ AC:072,725
¥ Chakra : 1605, Stored Chakra : 800 ¥
¥ Stamina : 935 ¥

We? When the hell did it become a we thing? Shaking that from his head but making a mental note of it later he took another swallow of the sake,"Why did I ? Because I knew you would say what you just said samuru." After a moment of letting Samuru's words sink he sighed and took another swallow. Was that what he was becoming? Someone consumed by greed and excess? When he was younger he was so humble and so faithful yet now he boasted and bragged all because of the power he had now. For the longest time no words passed his lips and no motion came from him but glassy eyes slowly blinking. Then ever so softly the words fell from his lips,"You are correct samuru." His left hand slid across the markings on his right arm and produced three tightly bound pages. Myurai set them on the table and motioned for samuru to take them,"I have become something I cannot allow. Before you is the titles to the Strat, the retribution and the endeavor. They are yours now Samuru. Your name was never striken from the title of the shop so your half is still yours." Sliding out of his chair he did something very un-myurai and bowed his head to the man,"Youve been a better friend to me than anyone from this village. I must do something before things get worse." Turning on heel he exploded in a poof of crystal ice dust.

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
ertyJibbit"]

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 12:07 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • Samuru Sanmiitai : ✠

✠_| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 11,725 | ⇣ ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi | ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | | Sakkakugan [ Amiti ] | Chakra 570 | Stamina 90 | ⇣

Samuru just blinked, unsure how to respond to....an apology? Kindness? He watched Myurai warily, moving his hands away from the pages as if they were snakes that would bite him 'We own ships now? Why did he give us ships?' 'I don't know.' 'I don't want ships. I want that fork.' Looking up as Myurai continued speaking, Samuru didn't know how to respond or even if he could. He had, at some point, become Myurai's friend it seemed, something he'd never intended to happen. Or rather 'You were his friend before I was, Amiti.' 'Yes, but he doesn't know that.' 'You admit you were friends?' '...no.' He jumped when Myurai bowed to him, appearing truly alarmed by the action though when Myurai turned into crystal dust all he could think was that Myurai was theatrical. Unsure what to do, Samuru contemplated the papers for a few seconds before taking them and awkwardly storing them in his pockets. Then he stood and, ignoring Amiti's insistence that they get the fork first, he walked out of the restaurant. Neither man had eaten anything so actual money never had to change hands.
    Standing outside, Samuru rubbed one bare foot against his ankle, looking around. He'd been intending to speak to Kaileer...about something important. He couldn't remember what though 'Idiot.' 'Because I can't remember?' 'No, because you forgot. We have to find out abou-' 'I don't want to. I want to do something other than sit about this village.' 'Samuru, we hav-' 'We have to do nothing. I will do what you have prevented me from doing all my life. Now shut up.' turning, he walked a few feet then stopped and sighed. He'd have to get Kaileer's permission. Turning back around, he headed towards the office.

((Exits))

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200
    PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:23 pm
    User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
    тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
    α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
    вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----Taking the door in hand, Wanryoku pushed the latch forward on well-oiled hinges, releasing not a peep as he entered with his new ally behind him. The silence during their march to the tower had been broken earlier by an ANBU, who had handed him two sheets of paper that he had promptly tossed aside, considering he could not read them. Perhaps the other shinobi could, considering he had been handed the exact same copies. Yet before the ANBU had left, the giant had asked a simple question: "Kaileer". Okay, not a question, more of a statement, but it was enough to get his point across apparently because the ANBU then explained that Kaileer had returned, and was now at the hospital with a greatly injured Samuru. For the moment, it seemed waiting for Kaileer would be the most appropriate response, and thus had left the ANBU with a message to give Kaileer personally: Wanryoku would wait for him at Edible Creations to talk, and to tell him that he had a prisoner for him.

-----That being said, the giant had left, and now found himself at the restaurant that had been the most important location in the village to him at one point. Stepping here, his boots echoing within the still room, memories flickered across his vision, ghosts of friends long dead and gone. Allies burned and buried by the destruction the United Hidden Villages had wrought. Their names engraved within his memories were not meant for pronunciation, not now, not without others who would remember, who would give their memory justice. There, the woman who had infatuated him so, the other the gentleman who had been the most boisterous. Their laughs were like a scream from the depths of time, at once full of life and horror at their end. Each step brought him closer to the table where he had first begun to gain a name for himself, where his first keg had been broached for him and him alone. There, the bearded face of the fellow who had first challenged him, and lost, to a drinking game. There the mustached grin of the knife tosser, his teeth razor points above the scar that marred his jawline. Not once since this place had been rebuilt had he come by, for the memories would effect him in ways he simply couldn't handle at the time.

-----But now?

-----Those memories were fresher than blood spilled upon the earth from sacrifice, brighter and stronger than the noonday sun. Their voices ghosts to a past he would never forget, forever cherish, and never forgive. It was here he had learned the meaning of friendship and began to heal from his days with his father, where kin meant brother by shield and battle, not blood. Here he had learned to trust, where once trust meant only loyalty to command and order. Here had he been taught the importance of family, and village camaraderie. It was these lessons that fueled the pit of fury and animosity that scorched his heart at every thought of the traitor, Haituro. It was these memories that made Wanryoku face his Uncle with the determination to overcome the barbarian within his soul and become the Shinobi mix that he now was, that he needed to be. That was why he chose here, of all places, to take a seat at long last, the bar stool creaking beneath his great weight while he settled into place at the bar. Arms crossed before him upon the beer stained wood his gaze traveled further than the walls could ever dare to hold back, there to the memories, the sights and sounds of this place and the village. Back to the days where war had never touched Kumogakure no Sato. Taking a deep breath, he shook himself lightly and raised one hand to his head, to cradle it as he released slowly the pent up emotions that this place brought forth. "Sit. We wait." The words, meant for his companion, seemed to not just be an order to him but to the giant himself as well, perhaps as reassurance of some sort. Even Wanryoku, knowing himself as well as he did, barely understood the implication behind those words.

►►O → O → C ◄◄

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
    → 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
    → 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
    → Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
    → 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
    → 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
    → Sacred Treasure Pot
    → Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
    • Whirlwind → Complex A - rank (S)
    • Violent Slice → Complex A - rank (S)
    • {Last Post} Hayai Ugoki [ Swift Movement ] → B ranked ► The practitioner applies the same method of chakra reinforcement, but rather than allow it to fade out in a single burst, they further mold the chakra in order to hold it in place. For a short amount of time, the user will able to move around as if they were completely free of their weapon or armor's weight burden. Lasts [5] posts.

Quote:

Anbu Black Oni

Quote:

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
    1 7 , 6 2 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 4 5 // 6 5 0
    ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 4 5 // 8 2 5
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:11 pm
    User Image
    ┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
    α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
    вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη

-----тhe cold walk to the restaurant turned out to be a trudge through the starts of a sleet storm. It wasn't quite rain, and it wasn't snow, but the godawful mix of the two that brought nothing but misery. It was useful for literally nothing, and my bare arms and face quickly felt the sting of it with every drop that hit them. Thankfully, the restaurant wasn't that far away.
    -----The lights shown brightly from the windows of the building and radiated warmth I remembered from the first time I went there with Wan, Kazumi, and Viktor. Which I supposed wasn't actually 'here'. That place was burnt to the ground, and many people died with it, including Kazumi and Viktor. I avoided going there often because it dredged up those memories. They were brief but they were the last time I'd really felt... normal, rather than responsible for something. Pushing the door open, I stepped inside quickly and rubbed my arms to warm them up. The door shut a bit loudly behind me, making me flinch, but no one seemed to notice. With a quick glance around, I brushed matted hair out of my face and headed over to the giant of a man sitting at one of the tables with a grin.
    ----The grin slid from my face at the expression Wan had. Something was wrong. Or maybe the memories were getting to him too. Across from him sat who I presumed was a genin. So many of them had come and gone recently that I didn't remember everyone anymore, so I couldn't place a name to the face. "Hey, Wan." Pulling out a chair, I sat down with a heavy sigh. It had been a long day. I honestly couldn't remember the last time I got much sleep. "Long time, no see, eh? You wanted to see me?"

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
    r y σ :: 両 7 7 5 0
    α c :: 3 2 8 2 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 0 5 / 8 0 5
    ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 8 5 / 7 8 5
    т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
    sнυrιкєη :: 10
    sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
    • Small hammer
    • Breathing mask [Equipped]
    • UHV shield
    • Scroll [9 swords stored within]
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
    • Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
    • Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
    • Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
    • Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
    • Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
    • Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
    • +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
    • +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Gobblemonster Parade]
    • +40 Chakra/ +40 Stamina [Event Rewards]
    • 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
    • B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
    • 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Bukijutsu Class Reduction]
    • 3 post reduction to any jutsu [Bloodline Class Reduction]
    • 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
    • 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Canoodling Flibberty Jibbit
    Lanfaer
    Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200
    PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:48 pm
    тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
    вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----Staring into oblivion seemed a rather fun passtime when sipping an ale and your existence. Or whatever it was normal people did when drinking to chase the bad memories away. Seeing Kaileer stride in brought a smile to his lips, though it slid off once more when he turned to pour a drink for Kaileer. It was a light brandy, something to warm the chest but nothing enough to burn the mind. Taking the smallest cup he could find, what he had heard others call 'shot glasses', Wanryoku poured from the bottle with as much grace as someone performing a ceremonial duty. Placing the bottle down, he slid the glass over to the younger male and grunted. "Drink. You deserve." This once, he would not take no for an answer. It had been some time since he had had a drink with anyone, and since Kaileer had likely relaxed, and so a bit of smooth southern comfort was in order. Taking his own tankard and pulling back a long draft, he set it down with not a bit of violence in his manner. A tenseness existed within the giant that Kaileer, possibly, had not noticed before, and it became more obvious as he looked down at his tankard and spoke plainly. "Haituro left me to die. Went rogue, stealing something. A...fan. Something from Nekita."

-----Lifting the tankard once more, he continued nonchalantly, as if the words meant nothing to him, despite the opposite being readily apparent. "He is mine. No one else's." Fact, not thought. Haituro would die by his hand no matter the case, whether sanctioned or not. Betrayal was not something that sat well with him. Sitting back somewhat as he repositioned himself on the smaller stool, ignoring the groan of disapproval that came from it, Wanryoku continued. "I hear Sam-uru hurt. It bad?"

-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
    → Sacred Treasure Pot
    → Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
    • {Last Post} Hayai Ugoki [ Swift Movement ] → B ranked ► The practitioner applies the same method of chakra reinforcement, but rather than allow it to fade out in a single burst, they further mold the chakra in order to hold it in place. For a short amount of time, the user will able to move around as if they were completely free of their weapon or armor's weight burden. Lasts [5] posts.

Quote:

Anbu Black Oni

Quote:

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:42 pm
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Misato pushed open the door, and was struck instantly by the smell of warm food mixed with alcohol. The door swung shut behind her silently. She turned for a moment, admiring the craftsmanship of the door and how well maintained the hinges were. Making a quick mental note to come study it more later, Misato returned her attention to the bar itself. Somewhere around her was supposed to be her new teacher, or at least, that was what she was told when she started asking around. The building was dimly lit, but it wasn't bad. There were a few patrons mingling about, and sitting off to the side, a figure she recognized, Kaileer. He seemed to be sitting with what looked like... a bear? Whatever it was, it was massive.

It wasn't until she had almost reached them that Misato realized what she thought was a bear, had actually been a person. More correctly, the person she was looking for. Misato paused, marveling at how he even managed to get through the door, let alone find a seat that could support his weight. He has to order booze by the keg, and his meals must weigh a metric ton. Cautiously, Misato inched closer and closer to the pair, fumbling around in her pocket for the paper that had her squad listing on it. Half in awe, and half in some kind of quasi-fear, panic attack, she poked Wanryoku in his side as she couldn't actually reach his shoulder. "Excuse me Wanryoku-sensei. I was told to find you. I'm supposed to be on your squad." Misato yelled out as quickly as possible, thrusting the paper in his face as she bowed her head. I really hope he doesn't squash me like a bug...

Lanfaer

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
    • Angelic Alliance 100
    • Party Animal 100
    • Ultimate Player 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:34 pm

Wet was about the only way to describe Samuru at this point, entering the small restaurant. He'd left his left leg prosthetic at the hospital so the leg swung emptily until it reached the middle of his thigh. The bottom, almost half way up where his knee would have been, had soaked water that hadn't been blocked by the long sides of Kaileer's borrowed coat. His right leg was also soaked but his bare foot had taken the brunt of the mud and he seemed hesitant to enter with it so filthy. The left arm of the coat hung limp starting at the shoulder but beneath the coat he was relatively dry. His hair and face, however, were both wet and his cheeks were red from the effort of using the crutch on the wrong side. Normally, if one was missing a leg, one used the crutch on that same side of the missing appendage. Since, however, Samuru was also missing his left arm and left leg, he'd right footed it all the way here. Part way, someone had taken pity on him and helped him along under their umbrella. One of the waiters, spotting his distress, quickly came over with a rag and got under Samuru's right arm, taking the crutch away "Oh!" he exclaimed, a little surprised to be helped and then weakly twitched his fingers at Kaileer and Wanryoku "Over there, thank you." he fumbled over the words but the waiter quickly got him maneuvered over there while someone else brought his crutch over and leaned it on the table near a chair that wasn't being occupied by girth. Maneuvering around the girl who was yelling, the waiter helped Samuru to sit and he quickly slipped his hand into his lap, fidgeting a little. The limp pant leg looked...awkwardly sad and the waiter patiently helped him get Kaileer's coat off "Hello, Kaileer-san. Hello, Wan-san." he greeted them as the waiter set the rag gently in his lap. His shirt sleeve was only about mid arm or would have been. It too hung sadly with nothing to help it form a shape. Glancing at the girl as he carefully used the rag to dry his face and hair, Samuru blinked around the restaurant. He'd never seen it with his mind before so it was curious to see all the things Amiti had ignored "It got very suddenly wet." he informed Kaileer, bending to try and wipe some mud off his bare foot "Does it do that often here?"

OoC:I
    Italics is mental discussion between Samuru and Amiti. Whichever personality is dominant at the time gets 'words' in quotes.

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

No One Hollars Aaron

• PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:42 pm
    User Image
    α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

-----wan's greeting to me was to pour a honey-brown liquid into a shot glass and push it my way, with a command to drink. Alcohol was still something I was new to, and I'd heard that it took affect quickly without food, and I couldn't remember the last time I'd had time to eat a proper meal. Ah, well. I suppose I needed to loosen up anyway. There'd been too much stress lately, and I was sure it was starting to show. Taking the glass in hand, I stared down at it for a moment before giving in and downing it. Heavy in alcohol, it burned the whole way down, sending a shiver down my back, a burn that spread through my chest and left behind warmth. Placing the cup back on the table, I leaned back in the seat and focused my attention on Wan as he spoke again, suddenly grave. Haituro left him to die and stole a... fan? Hadn't I seen something about that somewhere? My eyes widened slightly. I wasn't from Kumogakure, or even the Land of Lightning, to begin with, but since becoming Raikage, I'd read a bit about some fabled treasures to the village. A giant fan that was said to let the bearer wield any of the five elements. That wasn't a threat to take lightly. Wan was demanding Haituro's head, and he wanted to be the one to take it. He would have it no other way.
    -----Wan changed the subject, mentioning he'd heard Samuru was injured. My gaze turned to the glass on the bar, and I ran a finger mindlessly around the rim. Before I had a chance to answer, though, someone spoke to Wan, mentioning they--she, the voice was feminine--were to be on his squad. Or, more, she yelled at him, startling me from my thoughts. Dragging my eyes away from the glass, they settled on a brown-haired girl who was probably nearly as tall as I was. It was hard to say, though, given the massive man sitting beside me. I didn't recognize her, but Wan's squad... Of the three, two were female, and, if I remembered right, the other was Hanna. So this must have been Misato.
    -----That's when Samuru arrived, and I finally took the opportunity to answer Wan. "See for yourself." An employee helped the jounin to a seat beside us. I wasn't sure he was actually going to show up, so seeing him now was a bit of a surprise. I was glad to see he made use of my coat, too. It provided a little protection from the sleet. I watched Samuru look around the restaurant with a strange awe, like he'd never seen anything like it before. Though, in all honesty from what he'd been telling me, he might well not have. Leaving Wan to deal with the genin--I didn't really feel like being my title at that moment--I answered Samuru. "It storms a lot here. Which I'm pretty sure is how it got its name. But the weather's getting pretty cold." Frowning slightly, I rested my head on my arms. "It'll be better when s**t stops falling from the sky. I'd rather it just rain. Or snow. Or neither. Neither would be best."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
    Misato met the clone before, which is why he doesn't recognize her.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
    • Small hammer
    • UHV shield
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer
    No One Hollars Aaron

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200
    PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:59 pm
    тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
    вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----During the silence of their waiting it seemed a few brave souls had elected to return to business. This was made readily apparent as one assisted Samuru to a chair, and one came closer to refill his glass and Kaileer's. All in all it wasn't bad, at least until someone shouted in a crazed tone about something and thrusted a paper in his face. Considering he was in a rather calm mood at the moment he at least didn't outright assault the poor girl, and instead merely turned his head to look at the paper, and then at her. "Squad? Is that what paper says?" Eyes turning back to Kaileer, who had just mentioned that his answer regarding Samuru would come from simple observation of the latter, he hefted one arm and threw a thumb in the girl's direction. "What's this bout squads?" The girl likely couldn't help but notice that the giant spoke a sort of "broken" language, though it was obviously due in no small part to the absolutely, horrendously thick accent he bore. It made his words came out sounding like he was stomping out his words instead of flourishing them, as most did. He pointed to the piece of paper in particular. "Funny signs say this?"

-----

-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
    → Sacred Treasure Pot
    → Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Anbu Black Oni

No One Hollars Aaron

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:01 am
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Misato stopped for a moment. Her brain was attempting to process what dialect the giant was speaking, before realizing it was the most harshly accented words she had ever heard. She continued to hold the paper up to him, using her finger to point to his name. "That's you." She then slid her finger down a few lines before speaking again. "And that's my name." Misato continued to hold up the paper, turning to look at Kaileer, hoping for some manner of support. While her own command of the written language was somewhat lacking, she had a basic understanding of words and meanings, enough to make out what was written on the paper.

Lanfaer

((Super sorry I took so long to post. I just changed from night shift to day shift and my sleep has been all out of wack. Should be a lot better now that I adjusted. Might shift again soon however as the current late night shift is lacking and I need to teach them apparently neutral ))  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
    • Angelic Alliance 100
    • Party Animal 100
    • Ultimate Player 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:36 pm

Samuru used his right hand to scratch absently at the bandages that covered his left eye. His left pant leg was hanging limply but slowly dripping onto the floor. He watched the girl with that same kind of weird curiosity, listening absently to Wan and then turning to Kaileer "Does it? It didn't rain much in Konoha, despite how leafy everything is." he informed him, bobbing his head a little bit to the side. His balance was very slightly off, having almost no left side, and he almost fell out of his chair. Catching himself on the table, he righted and continued "Cold is not very pleasant." he agreed though the new sensations were wonderful. Looking at Wan again as he dealt with his new student or squad mate, his curiosity about the whole thing obvious. Unlike Amiti, his expression was open and expressive, showing nearly everything he was thinking or feeling. Right now, he wondered if there was some kind of disconnect between the girl and Wan. Samuru wasn't sure if her choice of presentation would work but...whatever got the idea across seemed to be the way to go.

OoC:I
    Italics is mental discussion between Samuru and Amiti. Whichever personality is dominant at the time gets 'words' in quotes.

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

No One Hollars Aaron

• PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:25 pm
    User Image

-----ι looked up from my arms at the sound of liquid pouring to find on of the employees refilling my glass with who-knew-what. Sitting back up, I took the glass in hand but as I brought it to my mouth, Wan spoke to me. Scowling slightly, my gaze turned to the giant. "You don't--" I cut off, realizing what exactly he'd said. "Wan, you can't read?" My hand went to the back of my neck, and I rubbed it uncomfortably. "Well, that explains a lot. Why didn't you say something?" With a sigh, I downed the second glass. Despite the bitter taste, again came the intense burn that spread through my chest like a fire before settling into a dull, comfortable warmth. To the side of me, the genin explained what was on the paper, or at least where their names were. I waited until she was finished to comment. "She and Hanna are in your squad. I'm not sure about the third member yet."
    -----I set the glass back on the bar. Unfortunately, the intention hadn't been for interruptions. I'd hoped to talk to Wan on his own rather than with company, but it sort of just... happened everywhere I went. No privacy. Gods, when was the last time I'd even gotten a good night's sleep? There was too much to do still to worry about that. I had a long list of training that needed done, as well as another report to write. Debating or not whether to have another drink was decided for me as yet another shot was poured. I left conversation to the others. Samuru's response had been more or less rhetorical, and I didn't really have anything more to say on the subject anyway. Downing my third glass, I pushed myself to my feet and pushed the stool back under the bar. "Sorry, guys. I have to get some things done before the end of the day." Running my hand through my hair, I sighed and closed my eyes briefly. Standing caused a wave of dizziness that I could only assume was from the alcohol. It sort of felt like I was...cross-eyed? I didn't know how else to describe it, but it was a bit disorienting. Turning to Wan, I realized I forgot to tell him about something. "I'm having you dress up as Santa for giving out the gifts." Looking briefly at Samuru--he could keep my coat for the moment--and then at the genin, I headed for the door, throwing a wave over my shoulder. "Later."

[Exits]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
    Sorry guys, there's four days left and two missions to finish, and this is taking too long. Changed the last paragraph.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
    • Small hammer
    • UHV shield
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer
    No One Hollars Aaron

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:45 pm
    THIS RP IS STRICTLY BETWEEN TAO AND ME AT THE MOMENT, WE ARE COPYING AND PASTING OUR POSTS, PLEASE DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE US UNTIL THIS RED TEXT IS REMOVED.

x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
    ❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
    ❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150

Lilja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
    ❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x
    ❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150 x
    || ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

By the time they got to the restaurant, Hakanai had shown him the entire alphabet. Once to the front, Hakanai suddenly seemed a bit antsy. As if she was expecting something. Lilja picked up on that as she rubbed her leg up against both Hakanai and Kaileer. Hakanai squat down for a bit and pet on Lilja who then nuzzled against Hakanai's face. She felt a bit better. Once they got inside, they were immediately greeted by the host and was asked how much to be seated. But she was looking down at the chat instead of Hakanai, even though Hakanai had put up three fingers. With a sigh, her hand reached out to tap on the podium to get the host attention, Kaileer had already spoken up by then. The host nodded as Hakanai glanced towards Kaileer, wonder if he said something. She knows Lilja wouldn't Something about her needing to learn 'independence.'

Being guided to a booth, Lilja hopped on the left side first and Hakanai slid in after Lilja. Hakanai's stomach let out a rather loud growl as she realized that she was very hungry. Right. She haven't eaten in so long. Glanced over the menu, she had decided what she wanted. Set the menu aside, she waited for Kaileer's attention. When she got it, she get the paper and pen, "Alright, while we wait, show me the alphabet. If you get stuck, it's okay, I will show you." And passed the note over. She was really patient about this and showed no frustration if he messed up or forgot a sign. When the waitress arrived and she started talking, Hakanai gently waited until the lips stopped moving and the eyes were met. Hakanai pointed at the menu to show what she wants, the waitress rose her eyebrow, "Do you want bacon or sausage with that?" Hakanai understood the lip read as she pointed to bacon word on the menu. "What? Why are you pointing everything? You do know I can hear and you can talk to me right?" Lilja's ears flatten against her skull.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC: WIll fix this training post later ><

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:47 pm
    User Image

-----By the time we reached the restaurant, I ran out of steam, just like I'd thought. No longer in the State of Healing, any aches and pains I had for being up for god-knew-how-may hours straight caught up with me. Still I did my best to keep it hidden. I had to. I couldn't look weak in front of the village. But I'd need sleep soon or I wouldn't be able to function. How I missed being able to nap the day away... The issue again was that my apartment was a pile of dust with the rest of the district.

First though, I needed food. That was another important necessity I'd neglected for some time. And now that we were within smelling range of the restaurant I felt it. Inside, I stared blankly at the waitress while she stared just as blankly at Lilja. It was only when I realized Hakanai was holding up three fingers that I remembered she was deaf... even though we'd been practicing the signs for the alphabet the entire way over. In silence. My brain was somewhere else, apparently. "Uh... There's three of us."

The waitress nodded and led the way to a booth. I stood back while Hakanai and her feline companion decided where they wanted to sit, then slid onto the bench opposite of them with a sigh. My gaze turned immediately to the menu, though not a moment later it was drawn away by gurgling from across the table. Apparently, I wasn't the only hungry one. Smirking slightly, my eyes returned to the menu. I wasn't really a fan of breakfast food, but I needed anything at this point.

My attention was drawn away again by the notebook being pushed into my line of sight. She wanted to make sure I had the alphabet down. I personally didn't trust my memory at the moment, but maybe it wouldn't be so hard. Shoving the menu aside, I felt a bit of nervousness at showing her what I could remember. I knew she was patient and wouldn't judge me for messing up, but the prospect was still nerve-wracking. The first few were fairly easy to run through. It was kind of like memorizing the hand seals for jutsu, after all. In fact, some of them even looked like the seals, just had no chakra behind them. Going slowly, I managed to not stumble too badly until I got to P and Q. Of course, just like with the names, though, she was ready to help when I did mess up.

I managed to make it to the end of the alphabet by the time the waitress came back. She took Hakanai's order first, which went about as well as expected. The woman rudely pointed out that she could just tell her instead of pointing at it. I wasn't sure the white-haired genin realized the woman's frustration, but Lilja didn't like it. Brow furrowing, I couldn't help growling at the waitress. I was actually glad Hakanai couldn't hear it because my exhaustion was starting to affect my patience and, therefore, my mood. "She wants bacon. And I'll take steak and eggs. Eggs fried hard. And bacon as well." The woman clearly didn't like my tone, because of the glare that I got. Most citizens didn't recognize the Raikage. With something around fifty-thousand villagers, they were about as likely to see me as they saw any other officials. Like the Lord of the Land of Lightning. I hadn't even met him. Or her, I suppose. Finished writing our order, she hurried off.

Scowling after her, I placed my head on my hand, and turned my gaze back to Hakanai. Pulling the notebook back towards me with a finger--which took a couple tries--I wrote a quick message. Are you alright?

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
    • Small hammer
    • UHV shield
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:48 pm
    THIS RP IS STRICTLY BETWEEN TAO AND ME AT THE MOMENT, WE ARE COPYING AND PASTING OUR POSTS, PLEASE DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE US UNTIL THIS RED TEXT IS REMOVED.

x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
    ❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
    ❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150

Lilja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
    ❅ Snow Leopard ❅ x
    ❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150 x
    || ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Lilja heard the growl as she looked towards Kaileer with a tilt of her head. She was both curious and amused to his protective reaction towards Hakanai. Once Kaileer ordered, Lilja mentioned she wanted steak, with a bit of seasoning. Uncooked. When the waitress left, Kaileer would feel eyes on him. It was Hakanai. She had started to take note of his sluggish and exhausted body as well movements. The way he was acting. How heavy his body seemed. Before she could comment on something, he had taken the notebook after few tries as Hakanai gave out a gentle and concerning sigh.

When she read the note, blue hues glanced down before she nodded. She was fine. Taking the pen, she started to write and it seemed to take a bit. Even their drinks arrived. When done, she pushed the notebook towards him. "I'm fine. I'm used to it. However, I'm more concerned about you. I am starting to see signs of exhaustion and fatigue on your body. Please think about what I'm going to say because I don't take no very well." With that, there was two spaces below it. She likes to leave room on her paper so it won't be too hard to read so many words in one paragraph. With that, the next one started with, "I invite you to my home, well parent's home. They are gone and there's an extra room you can stay at. I figure this would be better than where you were planning to sleep because I'm sure it's not easy to get some rest and sleep due to your profession. No one would know you are my house and if there is an emergency, an Onin should be able to easily track you down. It's no problem. The house can use a bit more life."

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games