Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Blue Dragon Emporium [[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:07 am
User Image

((Sorry, I'm undoing your post, Azi. You'll be refunded the chakra if you like. Lan's post made it sound like he auto-hit.))

Isamu wasn't one to be fooled by a direct attack. He simply brought up an arm to block the thrown-back arm. The attack glanced off, although it probably stung for both parties, but did nothing otherwise. From there (assuming the second attack continued), Isamu grabbed at the wrist of the arm grabbing at him, ducking under it and shoving it toward the ice b*****d standing only a couple of feet behind them. His mistake. Should Wan's attack hit Myurai, Isamu would grunt to fool the giant into thinking he was the one who had been grabbed. Given his earlier attack had blinded Wan, his former clansman probably be none the wiser until it was too late. Stepping off to the side, Isamu drew both of his short swords, his stance shifting, and he waited.

Nameless B-rank attack
Redirection A::Simple

Lanfaer
Azeiel the Risen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:51 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori
¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Konin ¥ Hyouton
¥ Hyouton Master ¥ Fuu No Odachi Master ¥
¥ Ryo: 14485 ¥ AC:072,725
¥ Chakra : 1335/1605, Stored Chakra : 800 ¥
¥ Stamina : 935, Sage Chakra : 000/535 ¥

Every second this fight went on Myurai got more and more irritated at the fact that this man was not dead yet. His arsenal was significantly limited by the fact he was not allowed to kill this man outright. If he was he would have been turned into a porcupine long ago. Though his irritation came full circle when wans hand clasped around his throat. Thinking quickly he formed a seal with his left hand, as he did so his body was quickly covered in a slick film of suiton chakra allowing him to slide out of his grip. Concentrating his chakra into his feet he seemingly disappeared and reappeared up on top of his ice wall where he sat on all fours gasping for breath with his left hand out and all but his middle finger curled in. He wasn't irritated anymore he was downright livid and as soon as he could breath again he would let the two of them know it, rules or no rules, orders or no orders. Though a thought crossed his mind, had wan intentionally done that? He hadn't seen the other man an with the exception of wans hand on his throat he didn't know his intent.

[Active Jutsu]Suiton: Shunshin no Jutsu [ Water Release: Instant Movement Technique ] D-Rank
Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ] D-Rank

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:17 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----Unfortunately for Wanryoku, he felt the water a moment before his vision came back. That was all he would need to know about what had happened, because his uncle was no water user, that much was obvious. "Damned it!" The words exploded from him as he turned to where his uncle had to be, his head shaking side to side as he fought for sight. And slowly, surely, it came back. The world was blurry, and then clearer every moment, until he could see again. It hurt at first, the brightness that had been invisible beforehand, but he ignored it, instead looking through the water that spilled from his eyes as he stared at the uncle he fought. Taking a deep breath, Wanryoku stood taller and attained a relaxed stance before speaking. "I am sorry, Myurai." That was all he was going to say, because the trick had been impossible to see through given the speed and suddenness of the movements.

-----Taking another deep breath, Wanryoku considered what to do before smirking. "You cannot win, Uncle."

-----

-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
→ 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
→ 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
→ Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
→ 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

• Hayai Ugoki [ Swift Movement ] → B ranked ► The practitioner applies the same method of chakra reinforcement, but rather than allow it to fade out in a single burst, they further mold the chakra in order to hold it in place. For a short amount of time, the user will able to move around as if they were completely free of their weapon or armor's weight burden. Lasts [5] posts.

Azeiel The Risen

Quote:

Quote:

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
1 7 , 6 2 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 4 5 // 6 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 4 5 // 8 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:32 pm
User Image

((Short post this time, so I apologize.))

Isamu simply stared evenly back at Wan, a thin smile touching his lips. It hadn't worked quite as well as he'd planned, but hopefully the ice shinobi would learn to keep his distance in a fight between two barbarians. The giant clenched his fists at his side, and, to Myurai anyway, there was a shift in his chakra. The remaining pool of it got a good portion smaller. However he didn't appear to change physically. "Against both of you? No. Against you? Possibly. You are much stronger than you used to be." He shifted his stance then, ready to fight once more. "Even if you are a coward, your father would be pleased to see how you've grown."

Lanfaer
Azeiel the Risen

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:01 am
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----At first, Wanryoku wasn't certain he would respond to that rise, instead considering an attack as retaliation. Yet...no, those words required a response. They required an answer, a challenge, yet when he spoke he wasn't entirely sure that was what came out. "My father would not be pleased that I grew outside of his orders. My father valued us as tools, as slaves for war and conquest. There were no allies, merely pawns. A true warlord of our people." Chakra flowed through him, the darkness of his manifestation forming across his body. This time, the energy was not as dark, nor intense, merely giving the sense of Wanryoku being larger than he was. "My father would not value me as I am because I have friends, I have allies. I fight for defense, to protect what I love, instead of fighting to take what is not mine. Pleased? No. He would merely see me as an enemy. An enemy I am glad to be." Holding out his hand to the side, Wanryoku reached down and grasped Zangai's chain. Emotions flowed through him, the feelings of his brother, the absence of anger startling beside the brilliance of his devotion. Hauling on that chain he pulled in the wrecking ball that was his weapon, the weapon he started with and the weapon he would finish with, and caught it in one hand. Staring at his uncle, he nodded slowly. "This is the end, Uncle. The two of us, one final clash. I will defeat you, and you will be brought before the Raikage for your crimes." The words were in his language, as they had been this entire time, for that, too, was a part of what he was.

-----

-----

-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

• Hayai Ugoki [ Swift Movement ] → B ranked ► The practitioner applies the same method of chakra reinforcement, but rather than allow it to fade out in a single burst, they further mold the chakra in order to hold it in place. For a short amount of time, the user will able to move around as if they were completely free of their weapon or armor's weight burden. Lasts [5] posts.

Azeiel The Risen

Quote:

Quote:

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:56 pm
User Image

Isamu didn't move at first, stance still held firmly even as Wan lifted the massive wrecking ball. "In the end, I don't really care. You broke the law by running, so you pay the consequence." He grinned broadly. "Now, enough talking. Let's end this the way it was meant to." Chakra shifted again, focusing in the palm of his hand. That was the only warning given before he moved suddenly, sprinting for Wan straight on. It seemed like a foolish enough action, but once he was only an arm's length from the giant, he stopped abruptly and shot the chakra infused hand forward. Should it hit, the chakra would disperse into Wan, leaving a massive hole where he had struck. Should the initial attack miss, that same chakra would shoot forward in a cross shape approximately five meters across.

Shattering Cross - X::Complex (A-rank)

Lanfaer
Azeiel the Risen

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:32 am
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----Talking was over, that much was certain, but Wanryoku appreciated that. There would always be times for talking and violence, and the art of the Shinobi, the Way of the Shinobi, was to determine when and where one started and left off. In this case, violence began. He could feel the amount of chakra building into his uncle's hand an instant before the attack took place, but that instant was all he would need to react. Chakra blazed into Zangai's body and he spun, his chakra and stamina whipping him into a vortex of flesh and steel. The attack would strike at his uncle's hand, hopefully sending it in another direction and deflecting the damage entirely. But before he finished he would drag Zangai upwards in an arc, and with his uncle so close the attack might likely smash Zangai into him. It would also send out a burst of chakra in a slicing motion, perhaps to sever a limb or to just do some really intense damage. The eruption of material from the sudden movements would send dirt and stone into the air from the ground, but the slash? If all went well, it would send his uncle backwards hard, the chakra of his slash digging deep into his flesh and sending him crashing to the ground far away.

-----His Uncle was one of his own kind, though smaller, and so Wanryoku knew that without a doubt his uncle would survive. And so the instant he would fly Wanryoku would roar and take the chained end of his brother and spin it over his head before throwing it, using his chakra to control the angle of the technique to wrap his uncle up in those chains.

-----

-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• Whirlwind → Complex A - rank (S)
• Violent Slice → Complex A - rank (S)
• {Last Post} Hayai Ugoki [ Swift Movement ] → B ranked ► The practitioner applies the same method of chakra reinforcement, but rather than allow it to fade out in a single burst, they further mold the chakra in order to hold it in place. For a short amount of time, the user will able to move around as if they were completely free of their weapon or armor's weight burden. Lasts [5] posts.

Azeiel The Risen

Quote:

Quote:

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:02 pm
User Image

Hand knocked aside, the cross-shaped blast that erupted from it shot off mostly to the side. But, since it was so wide across, it's likely to have still at the very least clipped the giant. Isamu jerked backward and away from the wrecking ball itself, but failed to anticipate the wave of chakra that came with it, since Wanryoku hadn't really utilized chakra up to that point. While it didn't sever limbs like the jounin was hoping for, it still cut deep, slicing from hip to shoulder across his front. He was tossed backward, landing with a heavy thud. More or less rolling out of the impact, the man tried to stand back up, leaking blood in a heavy gush, but the earlier damage done to his knee prevented him from doing so before Zangai was on him. At that point, there was no fighting back. The chains wrapped him thoroughly. A steely gaze settled on the giant, but for the moment, the man said nothing.

OOC: You're free to go, Azi.

Lanfaer
Azeiel the Risen

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:50 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori
¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Konin ¥ Hyouton
¥ Hyouton Master ¥ Fuu No Odachi Master ¥
¥ Ryo: 14485 ¥ AC:072,725
¥ Chakra : 1315/1605, Stored Chakra : 800 ¥
¥ Stamina : 935, Sage Chakra : 000/535 ¥

Rising to his feet atop the buildings, having finally caught his breath and massaged his throat back to relatively working order. Leaping from the building he walked at a brisk pace towards the two retrieving his katana from the ground where he buried it. Once he wiped the blade clean he returned it to its sheath. With a quick motion he formed a seal on his left hand creating a shadow clone which, as soon as it was formed, headed off for the hospital. Facing Wan he nodded,"Good work big guy. The clone is going to get a casualty report, while its doing that I am going to try and link of with Kai and let him know what I found out." While it was technically following orders Myurai had to twist it to where he at least thought he had a choice in the matter lest his pride get in the way again. With that he dashed off heading towards the last place he knew Kai was, the office.

[exit]
Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:38 pm
Lanfaer

User Image
Yuto Hakate
⊀ The White Wolf ⊁ // ⊀ Genin ⊁ // ⊀ Kumogakure ⊁ // ⊀ Chakra Pool: 260/260 ⊁ // ⊀ Stamina Pool: 240/240 ⊁ // ⊀ Hakate Clan ⊁

Yuto moved through he streets quickly before landing near the Blue Dragon and began to move cautiously looking around him for the man named Wan or even the prisoner if he was lucky enough to catch either he would wait to be acknowledged by the one who would most likely be Wan

OOC: Short Post Entrance

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:48 am
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----Chains settled in place, Wanryoku waited for Myurai to come speak to him, to give his final report before leaving. He waited, listening to his uncle's breathing, the pained grunts every few moments, before he finally moved closer, each step hauling in his chain closer and closer to maintain the taught nature of the bindings. It wasn't until he was close enough for his toes to touch his uncle's arm that he stopped, staring down at the smaller giant with an odd intensity. The chains clicked softly in his grip, Zangai danging from his right fist, his breathing the only other sound in the quiet to match the prisoner's. A normal, even breath, free of the exertion he had just felt, free of the anger and rage of the barbarian. Silver hair dangled down, obscuring his expression as he leaned down, ensuring that he had his uncle's attention. A slow smile, bemused, graced his lips before he spoke. "Once, I looked up to you." The musical language was back, slow, and with a whimsical tone that matched his memories. "I wanted to be like you, fast and strong together. But that was never meant to be. Too big, too headstrong, and far too slow to be. That did not stop my trying." Leaning down further, closer to his uncle's face, and the whimsical smile became a grin. "But now? Now I look at you, and I see what I could have been. And I am proud of the shinobi I am, to transcend the commanding and unforgiving nature of my father's rule. Maybe one day you, too, will see the error of his ways."

----- Movement into the area caught his attention, and Wanryoku stood back up, his expression neutral as he waited to see whom it was. A boy he had not met before stepped into sight, casting his gaze about with fervor, looking for something of import. Whether that would be Wanryoku or Isamu remained unclear, but not for long. While he did not take an offensive stance, he did ready himself mentally to attack should the need come. Raising his left foot and placing it upon his uncle's chest to weigh him down he turned to his right and looked at the newcomer, the three foot wide wrecking ball still dangling from his right fist. Perhaps that would shock the boy, considering the sheer weight of such things, as much as the fact that Wanryoku himself was enormous. But if so, he would need to overcome it quickly. Raising his voice, he called out to the intruder. "Name you, friend or foe of Kumogakure?" The tone made it clear which he was, for toe took upon itself a tone of rage that was best described as thunder in the distance, a warning to come. Grey eyes met the new boy's blue, the scars upon his face standing out in the storm-lights from above. Somewhere in the distance there came an explosion, a bolt of lightning striking somewhere near the residential district, but he did not flinch or stir as he awaited the answer.

-----

-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• {Last Post} Hayai Ugoki [ Swift Movement ] → B ranked ► The practitioner applies the same method of chakra reinforcement, but rather than allow it to fade out in a single burst, they further mold the chakra in order to hold it in place. For a short amount of time, the user will able to move around as if they were completely free of their weapon or armor's weight burden. Lasts [5] posts.

Azeiel The Risen

Quote:

Quote:

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:45 am
Lanfaer

User Image
Yuto Hakate
⊀ The White Wolf ⊁ // ⊀ Genin ⊁ // ⊀ Kumogakure ⊁ // ⊀ Chakra Pool: 260/260 ⊁ // ⊀ Stamina Pool: 240/240 ⊁ // ⊀ Hakate Clan ⊁

Yuto turned his head to the man just before he spoke as he stood there for a second in awe of what he is seeing. This man was huge as hell carrying a massive weapon that was almost as big as Yuto himself. Clearing his throat he thought quickly before he spoke, If this man isn't Wan then I am going to have to fight him. Lets hope that isn't the case. With his mind trying to wrap around the image he was seeing and thinking he finally spoke, "I am Yuto Hakate, Genin of Kumogakure. I was told there was a man named Wan here with a prisoner that he might need help with. I presume that is you?" His voice was clear as day as he looked towards the lightning that had exploded then moved his attention back towards the man that had spoke to him.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:49 am
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----Despite his clearly overbearing, and strong, appearance the giant hesitated to react to the hostility growing within him. No, instead he listened to the boy, stared at him with an intensity that might well frighten the young man, before he nodded slowly at last. The giant, Wanryoku, looked down at his uncle and a deep rumbling came from his chest. "Uncle attack with force. I subdue him. What happen to village while I fight?" The words, broken up and clearly difficult to speak, came with an accent that mangled some of the words he spoke. Whether this meant his intelligence was lower than the national average or he was just having issues with a language he'd had little time to master would be up to the newcomer to decide. Leaning forward once more to look into his uncle's clearly defying eyes, Wanryoku steeled his gaze and spoke once more. "You will come with me quietly. Honorable defeat demands honor back, and such do I expect from you, Isamu." The words to the newcomer's ears were melodic in nature, brilliant and musical in its intonation, but damning in its tone. Still he listened, waiting for the boy's response, waiting for the answers he knew he would not like.

-----

-----

-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Azeiel The Risen

Quote:

Quote:

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:18 pm
Lanfaer

User Image
Yuto Hakate

Yuto listened to the man for a moment before he nodded silently. This man took down his uncle? That must have been hard on him. But if it was my brother I would have done the same thing or worst. Moving closer he looked at the man in chains and saw the wound he had. Glancing back at the man, "What would the Raikage have us do with him? Shall we interrogate him or kill him?" he spoke clearly as his tone seemed almost calm like the thought didn't bother him. No matter what the order was from the Raikage, Yuto would see it through with his life as that was his nindo his ninja way. He kept his eye's on the man he clearly thought was Wan and the man in chains. His hands would stay at his sides within reach of his weapons though he wouldn't go for them until the answer the would give.

His mind was filled with the though of his brother as he sat there waiting for the man to speak. What would I have done in this situation if it was my brother? I probably would have asked for answers from him or killed him on sight. I might have even died trying. he thought as he closed his eyes and sighed softly trying to calm himself down. Yuto's mind almost was full of feelings with his brother and memories of his mother who was stripped from him by his mother. His hands would ball into fists as he opened his eyes and stared at the two before him his eyes cold of feeling for this mans uncle. In Yuto's mind he needed to die but he had not the power to do it at this time.

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:34 pm
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----Riasing just his eyes to look upon the newcomer known as Yuto, Wanryoku grunted and stood up completely. Taking the chain in hand he reached down with his other to undue the clasp upon the oddly large quiver at his hip. Instead of arrows it seemed the quiver held several spear heads of different varieties, as well as what looked to be the rim of some oddly decorative pot. Taking it firmly in hand, he hauled upon the chain and stuck his fist into the quiver. This brought a flurry of motion that would likely startle the boy, for the chain zipped inwards with astounding speed and pulled the other giant into the quiver, the body shrinking and compacting as it did so. A moment later all that remained was Isamu's head, sticking out of the quiver but minimized to a tenth of its original size. He could breathe, he could talk, and he could see, but not move. Looking down at his Uncle Wanryoku refused to laugh, for it was by no means comical. "You warrant special attention, Uncle. You will not run, nor escape, from within there." That was all he needed to say, and all he would say until he turned back to face Yuto. "Kaileer not know what he done, and cannot judge. I bring to his clone, and he make judgment." The words still broken would not, oddly, make him seem simple. With those words he would begin walking away, the heavy clinking of his chains danging from his weapon and quiver serving as the only sound as he headed for the office.

-----[Exit, unless Yuto stops him]

-----

-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Azeiel The Risen

Quote:

Quote:

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Quote:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games