Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
To be Good or To Be Evil(GothicxDrak) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:27 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake thinks about it for a bit "send a letter to a group of holt fighters to hunt down that monster and killed it"

" I had seen that monster in one of my spell book, the monster signal change in the air and darkness to my kind" she mummers looking down.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:44 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake don't know what that thing was and look inside of a book in one of the rooms to see if that thing inside of it "so far I can't find noting...put money to helping kings rage war over lands"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:55 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake don't know what that thing was and look inside of a book in one of the rooms to see if that thing inside of it "so far I can't find noting...put money to helping kings rage war over lands"

" Let me see" she said walking over to him and sit down " Most of these book are spell bond so only witch magic really reveled the whole passage." she explained.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:05 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake rolled his eyes " you do know I have many more books in my hideout "he opened a chest and take out a book on things the priest like him are showed to battle things of the dark  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:40 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake rolled his eyes " you do know I have many more books in my hideout "he opened a chest and take out a book on things the priest like him are showed to battle things of the dark

" Don't be so mean to roll your eyes at me" Pierre looks at him then turn her focus on the book "what does it say?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:55 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

" Don't be so mean to roll your eyes at me" Pierre looks at him then turn her focus on the book "what does it say?"

"type of were monster...good thing I hire those guys to kill it" Jake don't know they are not going to hunt it  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:00 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

"type of were monster...good thing I hire those guys to kill it" Jake don't know they are not going to hunt it

"so why don't we just have fun now. I could teach you some nature spells I learned in class in our meadow? Before I have to go" She said.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:09 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake nod his head"ok that would be nice knowing a few spells and I will show you some of my light magic"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:27 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake nod his head"ok that would be nice knowing a few spells and I will show you some of my light magic"

" I still can't believe you're a priest. You do so much bad things...you never answered my question about aren't priests got to wait until marriage" she kiss him and took his hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:36 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake again had the smile on his face" we can do it before marriage it's only if we are really in love one the would we do that to"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:28 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake again had the smile on his face" we can do it before marriage it's only if we are really in love one the would we do that to"

" I don't believe you. you are such a bad boy who took my innocence" she smiled as they started to walk toward the meadow.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:14 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake followed her and almost rolled his eyes "it's not like you try to stop me from doing it in the first place"he said as a little joke  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:32 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake followed her and almost rolled his eyes "it's not like you try to stop me from doing it in the first place"he said as a little joke

" But can you blamed me? you looked so hot with you abs and when we kiss it's like a drug we can't control" she said  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:48 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake kissed her cheek and then put his hand on her shoulder "i feel the same for you Pierre"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:14 am
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake kissed her cheek and then put his hand on her shoulder "i feel the same for you Pierre"

" What are we going to do about our family?" she asked  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces