Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Field Trip Gone Wrong [notAccepting&&OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:56 am
((Maybe...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:44 am
[ =[[ ]  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:16 am
(*comes out food coma* ok. What was the last thing I was doing?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:41 am
((Stealthily sneaks in and pretends nothing ever happened))

Jake simply nodded at Mazie's instructions. He didn't want to admit it, but the scream kind of freaked him out. He didn't know the exact reason behind it, but he knew that he didn't want to find out. He followed her to the hallway and just about jumped when the servant showed up out of the blue. "So, why can't we go through the servant's hallway?" He asked, suspicious of the lady.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:57 pm
Leprechaun_Sean

((Christopher and the two others found Luna in the room with the small boy. She's now running off to find the 'master' or something.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:07 pm
Eternal_PrinceOfFire
Leprechaun_Sean

((Christopher and the two others found Luna in the room with the small boy. She's now running off to find the 'master' or something.))

(Well, I guess I'll commit one the many RPing sins and just shoehorn myself in out of convenience.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:24 pm
(I hate how youtube can be so distracting. Also, sorry if my post sounds off based on what is actually happening. Just trying to reinsert myself.)
Despite starting off as a search party, Huey found himself all of a sudden alone in the mansion looking Luna. Just perfect. How in the hell did he get lost anyway? It didn't really make sense. Everything in the mansion was starting to look the same. Perhaps he shouldn't have fixed that one lopsided picture near the bathroom. Once he did that, he kind of had to walk down a random corridor that spun in circles. Huey then had to crawl through a ventilation system that was crawling with spiderwebs. He eventually got out by crashing to the ground. The old ducts couldn't stand up to the boy's weight it seemed. Huey was tired, hungry, and really wanted to kick a ball at someone. The school sports student walked down a random hallway hoping to find someone or something that would guide him. Someone on high must have heard the boy's prayers as they were answer in the form of music playing. Huey guided himself to the source of the and eventually found his classmates. "Oh goody! I found ya." He said aloud as the sporter came closer to Luna. "Good thing I did find you too. I was worried I would never find anyone. Do you know what I've had to go though just to leave the bathroom?" Huey massage the back of his neck before coming back to the issue at hand. "Anyway, we gotta regroup with the others. C'mon!" Huey hadn't even noticed the child next to Luna. He didn't seem to care either way.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:12 pm
(sorry sorry, I'm struggling with trying to write a book to be able to graduate and juggling trying to get another job on top of that u-u I still want to be involved but I don't think I can be a big part (not that I was before but !!!))  

pramheda

Fox

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:16 pm
((I know the feels. Trust me. Chemical Engineering is kicking my a**. Just make little posts when you can.))

"Do you not think about anyone but yourself?" Luna snapped at Huey, irritated by his bathroom tangent, then gestured towards the little boy she was with. "Didn't your mother teach you not to be so brash with ladies. What if I don't want to go regroup with the others."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:52 pm
Strange, Huey had only mentioned bathroom. he didn't say anything like how he took the world's longest piss. But that was besides the point. Luna was copping a tude. Why did this not surprise Huey? Oh yeah, Luna was an uptight stiff a**. The jock shook his head. "Listen missy, I see that you found the owner this place's kid, but right now, you're needed with the others. And if I have to drag you to them, I will. Now quit being so uptight and come on!" Huey said this time sounding offended. He was pretty straightforward person. The only time Huey ever applied any tact to his life was in sports and when it mattered. When it came to dealing with people like Luna, he didn't feel it was necessary to play games and just be blunt.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:50 pm
Christopher sighed. Luna was being stubborn as she often seemed to be, and Huey wasn't helping matters much. The science student's sinuses ((lol, tongue twister)) were being flared up by the musty air as well. He just wanted to get out of here, but he was in no way going to touch the front door again. The dust in the air made him sneeze. "Come on, Luna. I don't think the master of the house is going to like people snooping around. I know this place has a creepy vibe, but we should probably find Mazie," he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:16 pm
((Waiting on Mommii :3 ))

MommiiDearest

"Make me!" Luna snapped at Huey, folding her arms and turning her back towards them. As Christopher tried to coax her, her expression softened slightly as she slowly turned to look back at him with a frown.

((Btw, going to laugh so hard if someone just picks her up and drags her out of the room.))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:21 pm
lil_lollypop1
((Waiting on Mommii :3 ))

MommiiDearest

"Make me!" Luna snapped at Huey, folding her arms and turning her back towards them. As Christopher tried to coax her, her expression softened slightly as she slowly turned to look back at him with a frown.

((Btw, going to laugh so hard if someone just picks her up and drags her out of the room.))

(That can more than likely be arranged. I guarantee it. Also, I did not know that Christopher was there. eek my bad. )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:28 pm
Leprechaun_Sean

((Yeah, he is, and DO IT!! xd ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:38 pm
The woman smoothed the front folds of her lacework apron and gave a tiny sniffle, "You are not a servant, sir. If you wish to go through the drab and dirty halls, then you may. But if you follow me I can take you a well lit and not as dusty route." She gestured towards the hall before them and took a step towards it. "I do apologize for the state of the estate. There are not many of us present at this time to take up the cleaning so we mostly try to keep the masters rooms and the kitchen habitable."
Mazie offered a smile and nodded, "Well please show us whichever way is more convenient to you." The look she turned to Jake was stern, daring him to put up a fuss over the way they walked.

"Hmm..." The boy seemed to muse softly. He chewed lightly on the ear of his toy as he looked up at Huey. "I don't like you." He murmured, frowning heavily at the loud male.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff