Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Dark Secrets (1x1 with Greedy Fat Cat ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:59 pm
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore let him help her put her coat on, giving him a small quick smile before going to the bartender. She payed her tab for the two beers that she only semi-enjoyed. Hopefully he would be okay with this. She wasn't as feminine as other girls and certainly not as conventional. After Adam paid, she stepped out of the tavern. She was glad she was wearing a sweater and brought a coat, buttoning one of the middle buttons so that it was tighter around her. Her heels clicked against the sidewalk before she stopped and turned towards Adam.

Lenore vaguely remembered the bridge from her childhood. Her parents took her to it every once in awhile in their outings. After moving back here after several years, the bridge was surrounded by bigger buildings but still looked relatively the same. The lights at night were what sort of sold the bridge's appeal. "Are you really okay with this? We could go somewhere else if you want," she offered.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:00 am
Greedy Fat Cat

Adam paid the bartender and gave a big tip for his assistance in pretending to drink alcohol. He put on his coat and followed Lenore out into the street. His steps kept pace with hers as they headed towards the bridge. "It's fine. A nice walk in the night like this, it was a good idea. Have you noticed how everything looks different in night-time? Trees and shadows, and all the houses, with a window glowing here and there... It's like night is a realm of its own."  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:51 pm
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore hiked her purse up higher on her shoulder and pocketed her hands. She seemed to be a lot more sensitive to cold since turning. "Of course," she replied. She looked forward, the sound of her heels began to synch with Adam's step; she soon began to walk very close with him after awhile. "There are multiple facets of just about everything. I think that's what makes humans so beautiful. To be able to perceive the world around us and to then articulate and understand and visualize ourself consciously in it is rather enlightening. It's why I think music and the arts is so fascinating. Because that piece, that idea, came from someone else's head. Somebody thought the night was beautiful, you thought the night was beautiful, which you then convey to me. You are seeing, or hearing, or smelling or sensing another person's idea, which then goes through your own head; and if you think about it, we are all just interacting with our heads, with our ideas and consciousness even as I speak."

Lenore looked at Adam, to make sure he didn't think she was ranting or crazy or anything. "I think the night is very nice. I'm much more comfortable in it than in the day," she added on a warmer note. She failed to tell him that the day burned her, but that didn't matter much now.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:37 am
Greedy Fat Cat

"I like the way you think." Adam responded to Lenore's conversation. "And I prefer night to daytime, too." He reached for her hand with his own, and clasped it, feeling like a teenager all over again.

His bloodthirst reminded him of itself. She was so close, so vulnerable. Maybe when they got to the bridge, he'd taste her, just a little...  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:34 am
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore just nodded slowly, letting the mood just kind of settle. He took her hand into his own, but Lenore didn't try to pay much mind to it. Her hand was cold, though she only knew this in comparison to Adam's. It was also a little sweaty, if only because of her nerves. Her hand was smaller, though not by too much, and her finger tips were firm and hard because of her guitar playing. She wasn't paying much attention to Adam's lack of heartbeat, because she failed to notice these minuscule things, and was too preoccupied with her thoughts. Of course she wanted to bite him and be over it, and she looked at him as if speculating this idea. But she kind of liked him, so she did her best to resist temptation. Maybe that was also why her hand was a little sweaty, and she took a large breath as if to calm herself. Lenore really had no need to breath because her heart didn't beat, but she pretended to take soft, short breaths.

The bridge wasn't far, and after walking down a block, the street lamps brightened. The bridge overlooked a wide but shallow man-made stream that ran right by the city. There was no one there, which sort of surprised Lenore. "Oh," she said quietly. Usually it would have a few people idling around, but tonight the bridge was empty, leaving the two very much by themselves.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:40 am
Greedy Fat Cat

Adam was surprised. The bridge was even prettier than he'd thought, and they were the only ones there. He had never known there was such a nice location in this part of town. He turned to face Lenore, looking into her eyes, trying to dare himself into kissing her.  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:28 pm
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore was a tad unimpressed with the bridge, unlike Adam. The city lights twinkling though was a nice sight. Lenore could spend hours here just looking at them. Maybe she should perform here on a late afternoon. Her attention was elsewhere until she felt Adam step a little closer to her. He was staring, as if looking for some reassurance that she was okay with this. Lenore gazed back, doe-like and wide-eyed, which may have confused any old chap that was leaning in for a kiss. Her expression was a blank one; at times like this she didn't know whether to look away bashfully or be direct about it and let him kiss her. Then again, she reminded herself of her rather initiated confident kiss from last night and guessed that she shouldn't mind too much. Besides, the atmosphere seemed about right. Now Lenore was thinking about it too much, and she had to look away from Adam for a second a little sheepishly. She blushed a little bit, feeling a little embarrassed about herself for thinking too much about it.
Why couldn't she be feminine enough to know what to do in these sorts of situations?
Lenore supposed that she couldn't fret now, and she looked back up at Adam now, a bit suspecting of his intentions by now.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:28 am
Greedy Fat Cat

Adam bit his lip, enough to bleed, as Lenore turned her head away. To him, as a vampire, that was more tempting than if she had got ready for a kiss. Her neck was right there, in front of him, so close he could see the veins under her pale skin. But then she faced him again, and he was relieved, and leaned in, kissing her softly on her lips.

(There is blood on his mouth, his own, and if Lenore tastes it, she will know he is a vampire. twisted )  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:44 pm
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore leaned a little bit back in expectancy of Adam's lips, closing her eyes briefly so that her lashes practically hugged her cheeks. The kiss was soft, like it almost didn't even exist if it weren't for the metallic taste on her lips.
Her mouth tasted the blood before she could even process what it was. She jerked back, a little surprised, and touched her lips in amazement. The red color was light, and she looked back up at Adam in confusion. To him, it'd look like a little bit of an over-reaction, but to her it wasn't enough to express her racing thoughts.

This was not human blood. Definitely. Even an amateur like her knew that this tasted way different than the human blood she had been drinking for a month. It tasted peculiar, something she never tasted before. Her gaze turned into more of an amazement, scanning Adam for some kind of sign that could explain all this. Did he not know? Well, of course he couldn't, because he didn't know she was a vampire. Because he didn't know she could taste the difference between human blood and…this. She covered her mouth, almost in a gagging sick expression. "Sorry," she managed to say. "I think you bit your lip." She decided to play this off as a fear of blood so that Adam wouldn't be suspicious. Hopefully he wouldn't notice the hair on her neck standing up, or the dilated pupils in her dark eyes, her vampirism ringing about endlessly wild inside her. Blood. Blood. Blood. She wanted to drink some. She licked her lips, before closing her eyes for a second. This taste. This taste. Lenore looked back up at Adam to see his reaction. This taste…the name of it was on the tip of her tongue.

[ I assumed as much. ]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:00 am
Greedy Fat Cat

Adam stared at her, confused by her reaction. He licked his lip, and yes, there was blood there. But why did she look at him that way. "I'm sorry... don't worry. I don't have HIV or hepatitis or anything like that. I promise. You'll catch nothing from that blood." He assured her.  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:55 am
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore nodded slowly, her eyes holding a vacant tone. She touched her lips again, knowing she could not be mistaken. She couldn't taste that blood again to be absolutely sure, but this was no mistake. Lenore looked at Adam's confused expression. She took a shallow breath. "I'm not good with blood. It makes me squeamish," she admitted, though this was a lie. She didn't rightly know why she kept her knowledge a secret, but she decided she would keep it a secret. Lenore's hunger stirred in her, from the taste of blood, but she was partial to doing that at this point. "Sorry, I seemed to ruin the mood. Did you bite yourself?" She asked, looking curiously at his mouth.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:54 am
Greedy Fat Cat

Adam took a tissue paper from his pocket and wiped his lips. "Yeah... I bite my lips when I'm nervous. And if my lips are chapped, they bleed." His fangs were hidden again, but there were two bloody spots on his lower lip, from where the teeth had stung. His lips didn't look chapped - as a vampire, he always appeared to be in perfect health.  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:42 pm
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore watched him, her wide, dark eyes surveying his movement. He could easily mistake it for wanting to kiss again, but she was merely just being wary. Did he know? Of course he would know; how could he not? Lenore looked around the bridge, again with no one in sight. "It's getting pretty late," she commented. Was he going to bite her tonight? When? Lenore was thinking too much, that much was obvious. She looked back up at Adam. Was everything he told her a lie? She didn't think so. But why go through all this, just to bite her? Lenore searched for an answer, but again could not find nothing. "It's getting pretty late," she repeated, though softer. She wasn't scared or frightened. Lenore was dearly confused, but no, not scared. She was a vampire too, but she certainly wouldn't be as reckless as Adam to let him know that.

*edited  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:36 pm
[ b u m p ]  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:47 pm
[ m e o w ? ]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items