Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Psychotic Life in a Cage. [[OPEN&ACCEPTING!!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:19 pm
Brains Bring Knowledge...

The alarms were a constant, making Trevor want to see Al even more causing him to bite even more than usual. When the announcement was made for all patients with the last names M through W was made, it meant he had to go. His nurse opened the door and grabbed his hand, practically dragging him to the group lounge unlike what he was used to. He was used to going at slow paces, his nurse understanding that. However, this one, who looks pretty much exactly like his old one, was more aggressive. To make matters worse, he was on his last bone...

But Also Bring a Meal

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:32 am
User Image► O l i v i a

User Image

Olivia shifted uncomfortably in her chair as she felt her therapist's eyes on her. The look he gave her was one of an understanding parent, silently conveying that she could say anything in here without judgement or ridicule.
But she knew that wasn't true.
They sat in his office as usual; today though he had surprised her by giving her art supplies, which for now went largely unnoticed. Olivia was having a bit of trouble focusing today, actually. All of the ruckus outside and then the announcements of a lockdown over the loudspeaker were frightening and upsetting the girl. She'd barely even had time to eat breakfast before the first wave of pure panic swept through the hospital and teleported patients back into their rooms or into therapy. Her therapist, however, seemed unfazed by it, as though this might have just been an everyday occurrence. He continued to ignore the announcements over the loudspeaker, and instead focused on the patient in front of him. Olivia Hall had actually come in a little over a year ago, even though she thought it had only been three months. Her history was fairly simple: Her parents divorced when she was nine; thinking her strict and cold mother had pushed her father away, Olivia went off to live with her father. Her father remarried when she was twelve, but her new stepmother was a bitter and angry woman who strongly dissaproved of Olivia and her passive father. She was a woman who looked at marriage as more of an opportunity to create better people than to cherish love and unity. When her father refused to stand up for his daughter and began to withdraw, Olivia took it to mean she was unlovable. She'd known only criticism and punishment throughout the years, and was suddenly hopelessly alone in the world. She'd never told a soul how many nights she cried herself to sleep, thinking herself a waste of space. Olivia Hall would never be good enough.
She was diagnosed at age eighteen, and was sent here to the hospital shortly afterward. He remembered seeing her when she was first admitted: trying to hide the tears that were filling her big green eyes and refusing to look at anyone or anything but her feet. She still didn't like to be social, and he was one of the only ones she could say more than a few sentences at a time to. It was almost like she went mute around others, big-eyed and tense. Kind of like the way she was looking now.
Olivia, would you like to draw? I think you and I both know that arts and crafts will be cancelled until further notice.
The girl in front of him looked not at him, but at the paper in front of her when she shrugged with what looked like teenage indifference. Olivia actually hated going to arts and crafts in a group, because when she saw everyone else's art in front of them and on the walls, a strong and painful sense of inadequacy would overwhelm her and tears would start to form behind her eyes.
Look at me, she seemed to say. I'm not good enough. I can't even go a day without crying.
Now, she looked at the blank page in front of her and wondered if she could make anything worthwhile. She wondered if she could ever be anything anybody could be proud of, or if she was always destined to fall below everyone's standards like she always did. Briefly, she looked up at her therapist, then averted her gaze again.
I've done something wrong. Of course I did. He wouldn't be looking at me like that if I had done something right.
The problem was, Olivia never did a single thing right. She was here in individual therapy right now because there was something horribly wrong with her. She was too clumsy, she was too tall at five foot eleven, she was too tense or too shaky, she was just profoundly ashamed of herself every single day. And she knew that others were, too. The nurses really didn't even try to conceal their disgust for the patients, especially her, because she was the dumbest. They yelled at her when she spilled her breakfast tray or tripped over her too-big feet, or even when they didn't yell the looks they gave her were worse. Even her therapist was disappointed in her. It was always something: Why don't you want to try group therapy? Why can't you talk about your parents? Why can't you talk about school or friends or, let's start out small, even the weather?
I can't. I can't. I just can't. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
Olivia?
I-I... I want to go back to my room.
Not yet... there's still a few things I'd like to discuss with you.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:37 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxUser Image

D o r o t h y S a b a s t i a n
t h e x s i b l i n g s

Sebastian stopped as he heard the announcement and saw his nurse approach the door. He felt his heart drop into his stomach as the last names were picked. He didnt know where his sister was and had every intention on finding her. The thought crossed that maybe she was going to group, but what if he goes and shes not there? There's no turning back. He nodded to the nurse and walked out of the room, down the hall and kept a steady pace with the tall woman as he tried to keep his eyes forward. He felt panicked and nauseous. Today started off so well and now this. What happened to cause this? What did they do? Whats going to happen? All these thoughts raced through his head as he reached the doors to the group room. He walked in, seeing Trevor already inside. He was ushered to a seat with his name written on a piece of paper, taped to the back of his chair. "Wh-whats going on?" He stuttered as he sat down, feeling the hand of his nurse on his shoulder. The seats were in a semi-circle, ending at the ends of a long wooden desk. The room was dimly lit and accented with all shades of brown. There were fake plants in the corner and a moss green carpet with stripes of brown along it. His eyes stopped at the desk after the second round of the room and waited for instructions.

Feeling Kane's hand on her cheek made a sudden rush of warm reassurance through Dot's body. After he spoke there was a flash of light. A cool air brushed across her face as the door swung open and they raced down the hall. Feeling a nurse grab her arm made a small shriek escape her lips. A voice called from behind her, one of which she didn't recognize. Yasei stepped forward, but he did not seem like himself. After a moment, he was back to normal. It almost seemed like she imagined it. As the nurse let go and they began running again. She looked back, seeing the nurse run down the hall the opposite way. She was going to get help. Dot became nauseous and more afraid as they got farther and farther down the halls. She could see the door to the roof at the end of the next hallway. This was it, they could be free. But suddenly, something stopped her. She put her feet the ground, suddenly stopping and pulling Yasei's arm. Dot tried to stop him from running as she looked up at him with angry and worried eyes. "We have to go back, my brother.." She said softly, almost as a whisper. Her lips parted as she spoke again, "I-if we go to this room, we can get my brother and you can hurt those people.. I have to get him." Her eyes looked more serious and determined.

NPC
Running through the halls, the staff members were frantic to find these patients. Three members came to a hall where they spotted Aster and Keith at the other end. "Hey! You two! Stay where you are and put your hands on the wall!" A young man called out, hoping they would comply and did not have any dangerous weapons.

A older blonde was walking down the male's wing of the hospital, peering into each room to make sure those who needed to be in there, were. She came to Tate's room, knowing he should be down in therapy, and poked her head in the doorway. She looked at his bed first and slowly turned to the other side. She noticed the other nurse's body on the floor. Her eyes widened as she stepped over to the lifeless body and checked for a pulse. Nothing. She stepped back, still horrified, before running out of the room and to the nearest phone. She paged the head office to warn them what some of the more dangerous patients had gotten out. The pyro, the murderer and the puppet. Fear less and unpredictable.

The young nurse who had seen Dorothy and Yasei in the halls had the same idea. She had said there were two patients spotted up stairs and needed back up. When she got off the phone, she waited at the phone for further instructions.

Each staff member would stand waiting if they had no emergency duties on mind. Like a little robot, they starred blankly and waited, standing still. The ones who were running around acted more..normal. It was beginning to show that the plans were slipping.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:41 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Amber was in her room, looking toward the door and it's small window for any sign of what was going on. Carefully she reached up to the headphones over her ears. Delicate hands pulled them down, revealing her ears. Her golden hair hid them, but she could hear the chaos outside. The announcement startled her at first, then it made her feel fear. Her last name would be included in that, meaning she would have to go to therapy. She hated therapy. They always pushed her buttons and a lot of the time she felt like an outsider. Her door opened, her usual nurse giving her an odd smile. Something about the woman was off. Shaking off the feeling, she got up and put her headphones back on. The sounds of the alarms making her feel angry and needing to lash out to stop it. The silence of her headphones calmed her as she followed the women to the room. Upon walking inside, she saw Sabastian and gave him a small wave. Her eyes spoke of how much she disliked being there.

Amber's nurse almost forced her to move, making her sit in a chair and putting a hand on her shoulder as well. She peeked over to Sabastian, her eyes showed a underlining fear that she wanted to hide, but just couldn't. What was going on? Why was this happening and why were they now sitting in a room for therapy? Her hands went to her lap, folding tightly as she looked around confused. She didn't dare move, the hand of her nurse was tight and keeping her where she needed to stay.

Kane had a shock when he was suddenly stopped and being pulled on. He almost fell over before making himself stable. He could see the worry on her face, and the anger. He could have just run, left her behind and got himself out of that hell. But the feeling came back again, the feeling that he couldn't leave her behind. It pulled stronger than before, and to admit it made him a little sick. With a sigh he took off again, this time toward their new destination...the group therapy room. They would need to be quick or they would surely be over crowed by nurses. He made sure that she could keep up as they moved, heading back downstairs and straight for the room they needed. Nurses spotted them on the way, reporting in as they went. His nickname had been spoken. The Puppet. He was dangerous, at least Kane was. Yasei in general was dangerous because of his condition, and the fact that he didn't fear any punishment they could deal out.

They reached the room and he opened the door. Inside sat Dot's brother and another woman, golden haired and wearing headphones. He recognized her, having seen her every once in a while. He didn't know who she really was though. Looking over to Sabastian, he then turned his gaze to Dot. It was up to her now. Without hesitation, Kane drew the knife out and went straight for the nurse that was holding Sabastian down. She tried to defend herself, but the Kane was faster and the knife drove into her stomach. She sputtered, blood coming up onto her lips and covering her hands which tried to cover the wound. Yasei turned to Amber's nurse and went for her, the woman grabbing Amber and pulling her as if to use her as a shield. Kane realized this at the last moment and shifted, making sure not to hit the golden haired woman and instead just barely caught the nurse on her arm. She let go of Amber and faltered. Amber fell to the ground as more came in, swarming Kane. One of them branished a needle, driving it into Yasei's neck and quickly pushing it's plunger down. The needle drew out, and they held the red head as he fought to get free. His body felt heavy and soon fell, his eyes staying on Dot before he fell to the floor, out cold. His knife fell from his hand and slid across the floor, stopping in front of Dot. There was still blood on the bright silver of the blade.

Yasei- The original.
Kane- The blood obsessed.
Aiden- The Angel seeker.
Solomon- The silent mystery.

Amber
Enemy of Noise

Moonbeam Vixen

Moonbeam Vixen

Intellectual Lunatic

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:52 pm
User Image

● ● ● ℓ є и σ я є ● ● ●

Lenore was surprised by the hug, unable to stay anything as he did. Ed's words echoed in the back of her head, as if he were whispering to her. "Kill him. Kill him. Before he kills you." Lenore closed her eyes, trying to dismiss these thoughts. Her head swam, the effects of the drugs still apparent. She leaned her head on his shoulder, feeling a little sick.

Mister stood there behind Tate, his face, which usually held a charming smile, held a sad one as he looked down at the two. Lenore looked at him with her dark eyes from behind Tate's shoulder, watching as Mister smiled in this solemn way. He tipped his hat slowly, as if acknowledging Lenore.
She felt a little better seeing Mister, and removed herself from Tate's embrace. "You did nothing wrong. You tried your best," she murmured.

"Or not," Ed murmured, appearing next to the wall, hunched over. He was not in a good mood, looking at Mister with some form of deep hatred and disgust.
Mister made a
"tsk" with his tongue, his eyes held annoyance for the creature. "Just look at him, what a genuine thing. He is trying to be good for her, who is to say he won't be able to promise more for her?" Annabel questioned, leaning against the wall. Mister crossed his arms, shaking his head. "Let her decide. Your banter is horrible for her health," he mentioned, almost laughing a little.

Lenore gazed into his eyes, before standing. "Leaving," she stated, seriousness in her tone. The overhead announcement startled her a little. Ed, Annabel, and Mister lifted their heads, listening. M through W. M through W. The three looked at Lenore with haunted looks. Lenore Walker. Lenore shook her head, her face a look of fear. She will not go to therapy. No. Lenore looked at Tate, before glancing down the halls. "They're killing me Tate," she murmured weakly, her eyes glazed with a threat of tears. "We must go. We must go before they find us," she begged.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Where I am: My room --> Therapy room
Who I'm with: My nurse --> Yasei, Amber, Dot, Trevor
How I feel: Bored --> Excited
Music in my mind: Enemies

Why did she have to be locked in her room when such interesting things were happening outside. A woman with dark purple hair laid on her bed looking up to the ceiling. Her nurse stood outside, a handsome male with deep chestnut colored hair and bright green eyes. She had fantasized about killing him, many times over. It was a wonder how the male still came near her. She had been doing better later, not that she didn't still have the thoughts, but she was a little less likely to act on them...for the most part. A loud voice came over the speakers several times, though she had ignored most of what it had said. What she did catch was when they mentioned therapy. The last names had been M through W. M...the first letter of her own last name. With a sigh, her amber eyes glanced to the door where the nurse had turned to look in on her.

The door opened, the male making sure she was calm before walking in. "Let's go, we need to get to that room." He had said, which made the girl sigh before she finally sat up. Moving her feet to touch the floor, she gracefully hopped up off the bed and stood, her hands at her sides as she turned to look at the nurse. "If we must." She said with a bored tone before moving some of her hair from her eyes. She hated it here, hated therapy, and hated most of the people around her. There was some she didn't mind, but there were also some she didn't even know. For some reason they kept certain people away from her, as if she wasn't allowed to know them. It was strange, but she decided it wasn't worth fighting anymore.

It didn't take them long to find the room, but her nurse suddenly was on edge. A scream was heard from the room. Veera, a wide smile on her face, ran into the room to see the red head had stabbed someone and hurt another. The coppery smell of the blood came to her nose, and she felt muscles tense up in a pleasant way. The red head was out, having had a needle stuck in his head. Before Veera could grab for the blood covered knife, her own nurse grabbed her and pulled her back. Without mercy, she bite him on the arm and drew blood. He yelled out and almost let her go, but kept her in grasp. Letting someone who loves blood and death into a room full of it was a huge mistake. He dragged her to a corner of the room, waiting for backup to come into the room before he did anything. He knew if he let her go, Veera would most likely kill everyone in the room for the sake of blood being spilled.

Moonbeam Vixen

Moonbeam Vixen

Intellectual Lunatic

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:14 pm

t h e x s i b l i n g s

xxxxxSebastian turned his attention to the young blonde who had walked in with her nurse. Her expression was weary and fearful, yet she still managed to motion a hello. He tried to smile, still afraid of what was going to happen to them. After a moment in this dreary room he heard the door open and turned to see his little sister and another patient. Everything began to happen so quickly as the red head attacked Sebastian's nurse and then Ambers. His body tensed as he felt pain in his chest from the commotion. There was blood and his eyes widdened before shifting his gaze to his sister who stood with a grin on her face while this crazed young man injured the other nurse. He got to his feet and looked over to Amber, making sure she wasnt hurt. He didnt have time to use sign language, but noticed she was not harmed. When the red head was sedated, Sebastian felt numb. What the hell just happened? Why was Dorothy with this psycho? He couldnt speak. He has a lump in his throat and could barely move as another patient entered and was pinned by her nurse to the corner. He looked around, scared and a bit angry, ending his gaze at the knife on the floor. This could be their chance to get out, but before he could make the move, Dot already had the knife in hand.

xxxxxDot's eyes were wide as her lips spread into a wicked grin. She looked more crazed than ever and just starred at the Nurse holding the purple haired girl down. The petite young patient shifted her way toward them and plundged the knife into his shoulder. She let out a cheerful laugh as she twisted the knife and pulled it out. Watching the male nurse bleed made something inside Dot grow. She looked around, at each face in the room and when she saw Yasei on the floor, anger began to rush over her. She went for the nurse who sedated him, but was stopped short by a tall muscular dark man who had grabbed her from behind. How did he get behind her so fast? She screamed angrily as the knife fell from her hand and splattered the blood on the floor. She felt the sharp pain in her neck from the sedation needle. As everything went numb and her eyes began to close, her last glimpse was of Yasei on the floor. The nurse laid her down against the wall and watched as another nurse ran in to help.

xxxxxAl paced her room before getting a nauseating feeling. She looked at the door and sighed. She needed to find everyone and make sure they were okay. She stepped back, against the wall across from her open door and watched carefully. Seeing the nurse's arm appear again, she took a deep breath and suddenly sprinted for the door. Out in to the hall, she ran as fast as she could past her nurse and towards the group therapy room. "Hey you! Stop!!" A voice yelled behind her as the nurse ran after her. Al had no intention to stop or get caught. As she got closer, she saw nurses in the hall around the door to the therapy room. Seeing a male nurse round the corner, she was stopped. Her nurse came up and grabbed her around the neck from behind. Al struggled to let go and kept her eyes on the door way. She had no idea what was happened but heard talk of blood and nurses being attacked. "TREVOR!! HELP ME!!" She screamed as she saw the male nurse get closer to try and sedate her. She struggled harder against her nurse and felt tears come to her eyes in fear. She wanted to know if everyone was okay.

xxxxxTate looked down at Lenore with a very confused and worried look. As she spoke, a warm smile crossed his lips before he replied, "We can go where ever you want. No one is going to hurt you as long as I am around. I promise." He pulled her back against him and kissed the top of her head. He had no idea what she was seeing or thinking, but wanted to do whatever he could to help her. He heard foot steps down the next hall way and quickly grabbed Lenore's hand before running off to the opposite end. 'I wont let them hurt you anymore..' He thought over and over as he tried to find a place to hide. Alarms were going off, codes being called over walkie talkies and staff running all over. Where could they possibly go?

User Image User Image

T a t e A l e x i s
t h e x d u o

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:39 pm
User Image

● ● ● ℓ є и σ я є ● ● ●

The place where Tate kissed her burned. She rubbed her forehead feeling the place. It was hot, like a pan on a stove, making her flinch. Tate's affection for her made her feel a familiar feeling of love. She liked it, but she didn't like it either. It was a weird feeling. Ed had always told her that love was something unnecessary, unless it was for herself and for him. She loved Ed, even though at times he scared her, and had never felt such love anyone else. Lenore couldn't say she loved Tate, but that she did care for him enough. Despite this, Ed felt extremely threatened by the male, and made a horrific noise, a demented bark before dissipating yet again. Annabel was still listening to the announcements, her angelic face holding a tinge of worry. She didn't like when Lenore went to therapy. She always came back different and unhappy.
Mister watched them, a sad look on his face. He hid it by attempting to smile, and tipped his hat over his face.

The footstep were loud, rushed because of the commotion within the institution. Mister heard them first, before shouting to Lenore. Tate pulled her along before she could even process anything. She ran, her heart racing. Her mind tried its best to keep up, but the effects of the drug dulled her out, slowing her down when she tried to think. Her eyes were heavy and her cheeks were flushed, as she followed Tate with panic.

"An exit. An exit," Annabel called. Lenore swallowed, looking around. "Look for an exit, Tate," she beckoned. They were so close, so close to freedom.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Moonbeam Vixen

Moonbeam Vixen

Intellectual Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:29 pm
User ImageXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXUser Image
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Yasei lay on the ground, the nurse who put him down for the moment standing behind him. The man reached down and put his arms under Yasei's, carefully pulling him back and leaning him against the wall and out of the way of the chaos that seemed to keep popping up. Amber had been dumped out of her chair and sat on the floor, her headphones had gone a strew in the chaos and she could hear the noise of it stabbing at her ears. Her hands went up to cover them, to block out the noise. Her nurse, despite being injured, moved over to her and made sure to move her hands, placing the headphones back in place. She helped Amber move back out of the chaos, trying to keep her out of it. She knew that if the noise got to her for even a moment to long, the woman would freak out and only add to the chances of people getting hurt. Amber looked around with worry, looking to Sebastian to make sure he was alright. Even though he hadn't done anything, a nurse had come up to him. "Watch out!" She cried out. Her nurse looked down, surprised the 'mute' had spoken. Her honey voice rang out despite the horrid noise around her.

Veera had been struggling against her nurse, wanting to get free to play in the chaos and blood that she had walked into. Her disorder was the exact same as Tate's, but for some reason her's was much harder to control. When Dot moved up with the knife, Veera smile and calmed her movement just long enough for the girl to injure the male. Veera pulled free with a gleeful and almost sadistic laugh, her piercing yellow eyes scanning the room. She could feel her lower muscles tensing as she smelled the sweet coppery smell that filled the room. Suddenly Dot was taken down as well, and with the three other patients in the room seeming unmoving, she could easily be taken down by the backup coming. Without warning, she ran out the door and past a nurse who was holding a red headed woman. Veera stopped for a moment, quickly giving the male a swift kick in the back of his knee's with two quick thrusts of her foot.

Without waiting to see if what she did helped the girl, she ran down the hall and away from the room. She had to get away, get as far as possible before someone caught her. She had to get out, but she wasn't sure how she would do that. Something pulled at her conscious, as if she was forgetting something. That she knew of she had nothing or no one here to worry about, but that feeling wouldn't go away. She kept running and looked behind her, nothing was following for the moment. By the time she turned to see someone coming toward it, it was to late and she about ran straight into the white haired male. She stumbled, the crazed look about her hadn't subsided. Blood speckled her outfit from Dot's attack on the nurse that had held her. She was looking at Tate, frozen as if she had realized something. Nothing came to mind, though the feeling was getting annoying now. Suddenly a nurse grabbed her and dragged her backward, a similar needle to those that Yasei and Dot had received. Her eyes widened in surprise as she struggled to get free. "Nooo! Let me go damn you!" She yelled out, her hands around the arm that held her throat. Looking straight to Tate, as if Lenore didn't exist, she suddenly looked like someone who had lost everything. "Run!" She told him, not sure where the sudden command came from, but knowing somehow she meant it sincerely. She wasn't well known within her time here to be someone who cared for anyone at all.

Yasei- The original.
Kane- The blood obsessed.
Aiden- The Angel seeker.
Solomon- The silent mystery.

Amber
Enemy of Noise

Veera
Pleasure Murderer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:04 pm

t h e x s i b l i n g s

xxxxxWatching the purple haired patient dart from the room, one of the male restraining officers sent others after her as he looked around to the other staff and three unconscious patients in the room. "Lets get them out of here." He said, receiving a confirming nod from the others. He picked up Dots petite body, bridal style, and headed out of the room. Hoping the others would do the same. It was time to take them all to the cleansing room for a memory erase session.

xxxxxAl stepped forward as the male nurse was dropped to his knees by the young woman who had ran out before. Just in time too, she heard the male nurse's voice from inside the therapy room and ran around the corner. She watched, cautiously, seeing the young blonde being carried away, followed by a man with silver hair. The coast was clear, or so she thought, and she walked inside the room. She saw Amber on the floor with her nurse at her side, Sebastian's nurse on the floor and another male nurse back against the wall, injured. She looked around, horrified and shaking before looked over at Trevor. "Are you okay?" She asked panicked, quickly walking over to him and hugging him warmly. She was so confused and scared. "What happened here?"

xxxxxTate nodded hearing Lenore speak but before he could reply, 'SLAM' A young purple haired woman had bumped into him, running the opposite way. He looked at her, baffled. He felt as though he knew her, yet had never seen her before. His hand still on Lenore's arm, gently. He saw the nurse come up behind her and felt the confusing urge to protect her. She was like Lenore. No violent and malicious thoughts. Just protection. He released Lenore, hearing the stranger yell for them to run and shook his head. "No. No one goes alone. Lenore, please get to safety. I will find you, I promise." His eyes stayed on the man holding the young woman before him. Suddenly he felt his body move without a second thought. He grabbed the nurse's arm, right below Veera's hand, and forced it away from her neck. He kept his grip tight as he struggled with the nurse to release her. "Both of you, get out of here. Please!" He demanded as he pulled the nurse away from Veera and pinned him to the wall beside them. "GO!" Tate shouted, looking over his shoulder at the two. In that one moment, the nurse thrust forward, plunging the needle into his neck. "i'm sorry..." He said softly, almost as a whisper, as everything rushed from cold to hot and his legs gave. He fell to the ground, feeling the cold tile floor on his skin and soon--nothing.

User Image User Image

T a t e A l e x i s
t h e x d u o

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:57 pm
User Image► O l i v i a

User Image

Theodore Saffron, otherwise known as Olivia's therapist, watched his patient intently as she debated over which utensils to use for her drawing. Her gaze was critical and thoughtful, trying to determine which would help her create a better picture. She probably knew somewhere deep in the back of her mind that she would make a horrible, low-grade picture and she would flush terribly and crumple up the paper into a ball before throwing it away. Unless she were to acquire a likeness for origami, none of her pictures would hang on these walls.
Still, she tried so hard to make him proud. Maybe she thought him some sort of parental figure, and that by making him proud he wouldn't abandon her like her parents had. It was obvious she had put her trust into him, as grudging and tentative as it was. Maybe if he were a better man, he would pity her for it. Maybe try to take her under his wing, try to shelter her from the horrors that went on in this hospital that she had been sent to because nobody wanted her. But he knew what was best for the girl in front of him, and staying here in this hospital was it. Or, at least, it was best for him.
The lockdown signals and announcements continued, and Olivia was starting to get agitated. He could see her hands shaking a bit with anxiety, and she was starting to flush again. Theodore knew he'd have to take her in for a memory erase session immediately after this, if only to calm her down a bit. Then, it was straight back to her room. But for now he watched as she struggled to make her decision. While Olivia was in no way mentally challenged, a normal person probably could have made this decision in a matter of seconds. Sometimes, the girl tried his patience. Even though he had expertise with her particular disorder and knew she didn't do these things on purpose, sometimes it still grated at him. Unbeknownst to him, sometimes she spent the boring hours locked away in her room daydreaming, daydreaming about doing something that would make him proud of her. He would congratulate and praise her and maybe reward her somehow; her visions differed on what her reward might be. Sometimes she wondered what it would be like to maintain eye contact with him, to finally talk to him at length about the things that troubled her and that had plagued her for so long. But would he be disgusted by the girl he saw?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:20 pm
User Image

● ● ● ℓ є и σ я є ● ● ●

"Self sacrifice..." Annabel murmured positively, though solemn that Tate was caught. Mister gave a small noise of annoyance from Annabel's input. Ed was still there, somewhere. "Contradicting idiot," Ed inputed. Lenore stood there for a moment, confused. Everything seemed in slow motion, the drugs that plagued her still had an effect on her thought process. She didn't want to leave Tate, no, she decided to she wouldn't leave him. But his shouting in earnest on the behalf of her freedom convinced her that her escape was more important. She watched as Tate distracted the guards, allowing Veera to escape. Lenore grabbed Veera's hand, despite not knowing the girl. She pulled her along, down the opposite hall.
The nurses were closing in fast, and unbeknownst Lenore and Veera, they had already closed off the exits.

Lenore panted, trying to open any and all doors down this hall, hoping a closet, or something was open to hide in. She felt guilty for letting Tate go, and wanted all in her heart to go back, but the fear set in her. If she went back, what could she do? Lenore looked at Veera for some kind of answer.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:29 pm
Brains Bring Knowledge...

Before he knew what happened, nurses started running about, chasing after multiple patients. He then saw that one of the had Al! "Al no!" He looked to his nurse, arm gripped tighter around his pale skin. "I'm out... do you know what that means...?" His jaw slowly opened, practically salivating. The nurse suddenly had fear in her eyes, knowing what may come if she kept hold. "N-no! You're not going to eat me!" She quickly pushed him down to the ground and ran off, scared of being eaten alive. He was still confused, but felt a little better when Al came to hug him. "I'm fine... Are you...?" He asked her, starting to bite his own arm just so he wouldn't try to bite Al...

But Also Bring a Meal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:02 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Laughing a bit at Aster as he tapped the side of his head with his lighter Keith shook a bit. "Who am I?" he mused a bit as he took a few steps back away from her. The commotion in the halls were echoing rather well. "I am nothing more then a fickle flame in the wind struggling to keep myself lit while the world around me does it's damnedest to snuff out my light." Keith told her smiling all the while walking back away from her slowly. "Gain? Why would there ever be anything to gain from anything done within these walls. Nothing you do nor try to do will get you the freedom from this prison that you deserve. None of us in the eyes of society will ever be fit to return to the cold, festering embrace of the outside world. So why do you think I have anything to gain from this? The afterlife is nothing but a void of consciousness varying from person to person depending on there beliefs. While life is nothing but troubles, pain, suffering, and all things released from Pandora's box when she got to curious. No, I have no intent to gain anything. I only want to lose it all, and if they so chose it. Take who ever wants to join me in a release from this torture with me thru to the other side" he said to her his smile falling from his face as he shook his head.

The voice of another in the hallway stopped his tracks as he looked down the hall towards the direction of the art room. A few of the staff members stood now in the hallway he had laced with turpentine telling them both to put there hands on the wall. "Tell me something first" Keith called as he turned around to face them and took a few steps towards them the lighter now blatantly shown. "No, I don't think that would be the wisest of things to be done. Tho to humor you" he said striking the lighter into life as he leaned his arm against the wall. "I will go ahead and comply" he laughed as he stuck the flickering flame against the wall.

As soon as the flame touched the liquid it roared into life in an almost explosive manner. The flame now growing from a flickering tip to filling nearly the whole hallway in only a few moments made it to the staff members who having splashed thru the turpentine were wrapped there lower bodies in flames. Screams of shock and pain filled the air as Keith gripped the lighter and threw it back towards the now roaring fire. His own pants had been caught aflame as well but his reaction toward them was miniscule as he walked back towards aster. Soon enough the sprinkler systems would turn on coating the halls in life smothering water. For now tho the flames he had created burned beautifully even if he himself was one of the pieces of kindling that was sacrificed to give them life.
(*bows head* So sorry for my long absence.)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:05 am
AsterxxForge
User Image

User Image

User Image She listened, and understood various things though some were more confusing than the others. No gain, but it seemed like he was waiting for an embrace of death to flee this establishment. He didn't attempt to really kill himself though, or try very hard that is, perhaps he was just an observer. She'd push herself from the walls before the fire life, falling on her hands and knees once more, fire encircling the area before water began to pour down. It was extremely hot, warm and bright to an unbearable degree, her eyes focused on Keith just before everything went dimmer and cold. She didn't have a whole lot to say, she couldn't figure what to say. The workers would grab her as they could and take her back to the infirmary before taking her to her room.

[[Kind of lost.]]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces