Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:03 pm
"Yes, I agree." She replied from on top of the cart. "Are we... here?" She asked, realizing the cart had stopped and the warg was sitting. She looked around at the old dwarven mines that glittered with mithril rocks and noticed as something in the distance began to glow red.

Victor Markov

((So, you got a plan? Where are they at in the mines?))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:17 pm
lil_lollypop1

(They are down one of the mining tunnels.)
Alistyre lookd around and cursed in the dwarvish tongue "looks like we took a wrong turn." He said before he noticed the red glow in the distance "and went from out of the frying pan and into the fire. Get ready."  

Victor Markov

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:30 pm
((All of the Tolken references! ))

Victor Markov

"Of course." She replied, grabbing the hilt of her sword. "I'm probably what he's seeing. I'll try to hold him off for a while. Get your warg and supplies to a safe place." She told him before jumping off the back as the red light began trailing down the halls. She looked around, seeing the goblins scurrying on the far walls to get away. She drew her sword, swallowing hard as she waited for it to come.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:58 pm
lil_lollypop1

Alistyre looked at the warg and said "get to the throne room. I'll meet you there." Before the warg nodded and took off like a bat out of hell, running down any goblins that got in his way. "Why should I run when we can fight this beast side by side?" The dwarf asked as he pulled his weapon out and it formed a chain sword.  

Victor Markov

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:06 pm
Fiona gave a slight nod as fire began to spin down the halls. She hid behind a pillar to avoid the heat before turning her head and seeing the beast. It cried out with it's whip ready as she gripped her sword. She began to chant a spell as a circle of light appeared around her feet.

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:12 pm
lil_lollypop1

Alistyre just stood his ground and when the balrog roared a challenge, the dwarf shouted right back at the top of his lungs before cracking the chain sword by his side. Alistyre was a tough b*****d and simply took the heat and extinguished the flames with his hand.  

Victor Markov

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:25 pm
((Hey, I'm about to change locations. I'll be back soon.))

Fiona continued to chant as the light began to surround her. "Ice spear!" She yelled as waves of water emerged and froze, launching themselves at the balrog.

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:25 pm
"What in the world was that creature slashing at?" The Dark Lord said to himself and floated down to where the dead dragon lay. He saw what appeared to be a closed off mine. He then sensed a sudden surge of light magic. "Oh, ho. I wonder what's going on in there" he chuckled. He telepathically ordered a couple minions to attend him.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:43 pm
Two vampire servants went to the Dark Lord's side to obey his whim. "What is it my lord?" They asked, ready to follow his orders.

The balrog took some of the hits as the ice melted against his dark flames. He cracked his whip at Alistyre while Fiona waited for an opening with her sword.

((I'm back! See, that didn't take long! :3 ))

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:45 pm
"What do you know about what's in this mine here?" The Lord of Darkness asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:51 pm
"Moria? I heard it was a popular dwarven mine, rich in mithril and orehalcon that make powerful magical weapons." The vampire replied. "But Hel sent her servants to chase out the dwarves so that no more mining could be done. Their power is nothing to yours, but 'tis quite powerful for most races to handle. Even dragons fear them. But legend has it that one was defeated by a powerful human sage." The servant replied.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:03 pm
"I see" Berith said, then looked at the mine. "If I could get those creatures under my control, then there's no way my enemies could defeat me" he said. He then used his power to try and open the mine.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:08 pm
The mine opened as the vampires nodded. "Master, I feel light magic inside? Elves perhaps?"

"It feels more like a Valkyrie. Do you think Odin's trying to reopen these mines for their ores? If so, that would be quiet troublesome." A different vampire replied.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:22 pm
"Pheraps. I guess we should investigate then. If Odin is trying to get a hold of these mines, then we need to make sure that they fall into my hands instead" Berith Astaroth declared, then entered.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:30 pm
"I see them." A vampire said, pointing over a gorge where a balrog, Fiona, and Alistyre were fighting. "It is a valkyrie!"

'I see an opening!' She thought, slipping past the balrog's guard and landing a heavy blow with her light sword. It swung back, knocking her against he mine wall, but she quickly recovered, breathing heavily as she gripped her sword, pointing it at the balrog again.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff