Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Kidnapping (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:56 pm
]
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy looked at him as he spime and blinked as he spoke
She felt what he said hit her in the face amd she nodded softlt and looked down."Im sorry k did t know that you habe had it worst than I ha r"She said to.him softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:18 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack turned away and sighed. "No one should have a harsh life. Some people see my work as something horrifying. Other's think it's a strange but intriguing work of art. I see it as another way of torture and never be repented for what I did in the past." Jack started to remember what his first assassination was like. Fear, terror, anger, and greed went through his mind the day he was ordered to kill his own abusive father for $2,000. He hated that man for everything he had done to him and his deceased mother, but his adrenaline is what kept him from running away and completing his revenge with that job. He didn't show any emotion on his face to Lucy and had been digging deep into his pain.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:22 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy noticed him sigh and look away as he spoke. She nodded softly and placed a hand on one of his"If you want to do the job then do it, but if you dont its fine and I wont ever bring it up again."She said and looked at him"And im sorry if I brought up any bad memories Jack"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:31 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack snapped out of it when Lucy placed a hand on his. He turned to her and saw that she was being real sincere about it, but turned away again. "It's fine. You didn't do anything. It was just my choices," he said, looking at her again. 'She looks so beautiful....Ho can she turn me into such a softball?' he thought. So many things ran through his head about her. And he had already unconsciously place his empty hand on her cheek, already leaning his face towards her without knowing it.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:40 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy noticed him snap out of his trance and listened to him."Your choices were something you just didnt knoe what to pick"She said and stared at him with her reddish brown eyes.She blushed as she felt his hand on her cheek and.noticed him leaning his face toward hers.She leaned closer and turned a bright red.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:11 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack couldn't stop himself from what he was doing. 'Why? Why am I falling for her?' Not even his thoughts could stop him from what he was doing. His lips touched hers and he turned incredibly red. He kissed her slowly and gently, caressing her softly. 'Is this how much lust I have for her? Am I ...in love with her?'  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:37 pm
]
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy closed her eyes and turned a bright red as she felt his lips touched hers.She kissed him back and started to think.Am I really fallinh for him? Does this kiss mean he likes me as well? If he does we only have 2 weeks togetherShe said in her mind and frowned softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:59 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack separated the kiss and looked the other way, really red and covered his face with his hands. "I-I-I-I'm sorry. I-I-I didn't mean to do that," he stuttered. He had no idea what was going on with him.'Why did I just kiss her?'  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:03 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy was a bright red as he pulled away from her and looked away.She noticed his cover his face with his hands and stutter out his words.She felt hurt slightly and looked down"....I-its okay, D-don't worry about it, but it did feel good"She said softly to him. She kept staring at him"If this means we like each other what will happen when I leave?:  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:09 pm
kyonko Banyez
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy was a bright red as he pulled away from her and looked away.She noticed his cover his face with his hands and stutter out his words.She felt hurt slightly and looked down"....I-its okay, D-don't worry about it, but it did feel good"She said softly to him. She kept staring at him"If this means we like each other what will happen when I leave?:

Jack removed his hands from his face and looked at her. "I-I don't know," was all he could say. He still felt his face hot and wondered if he was still blushing.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:13 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy looked at him and noticed how red he was.She heard him and felt a twinge in her chest.She swallowed hard and looked at him"mayne we should talk about this in the motel."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:49 pm
kyonko Banyez
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy looked at him and noticed how red he was.She heard him and felt a twinge in her chest.She swallowed hard and looked at him"mayne we should talk about this in the motel."

"Y-yeah. Good idea," Jack stuttered and drove all the way to the motel. "I'll get your bags. Wait for me inside, alright?" He handed her the keys to the motel and got out of the car to the trunk.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:56 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy stared out the window and stared at him in shock as he told her to wait inside flr him.She nodded and took the keys.She got out of the car and looked at him"Thanks for carrying my bags"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:10 pm
kyonko Banyez
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy stared out the window and stared at him in shock as he told her to wait inside flr him.She nodded and took the keys.She got out of the car and looked at him"Thanks for carrying my bags"

"No problem," Jack said. He mostly tried to get what happened out of his mind. 'Am I really falling for her? How is it possible?' He went up to their door and waited for her to open it for him.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:24 am
]
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy walked to the door and unlocked it.She opened it and entered the room and smiled at him."You can just put it on my bed."She said softly as she closed the door after he had entered.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games