Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Actors in History [3.5 Sandbox game] (Always Recruiting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:59 pm
Kowsauni
Ok so I was thinking about trying to adapt this character for this story. In her original story she was an elf who got magically fused with the soul of a dragon through an accident and thus was slowly transforming into one. I was thinking of playing her as a straight up lizard folk but my experience with lizardfolk is they look more like this. So instead I was thinking about playing her as a wood elf fighter with a reptilian template.
Draconic template would be better, or even Dragon Disciple prestige class as it's entire function is "Slowly becoming more dragon" and ending up as a half-dragon. I'd be willing to extend the class in epic levels to allow full dragon transformation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:20 pm
Well, the half dragon template would be the best fit for what imagined but I wasn't going to mention it as the level adjustment puts her over the limit. In the culmination of her story she had the choice of being restored to her normal elf form or becoming a full fledged dragon, however in the end, she chose neither and stays her half dragon self. The dragon and the elf each represented a part of who she was. Becoming fully one meant losing the other. In the end she decided that she was happy with who she was and did not want to lose any aspect of herself.

So...I guess what this boils down to is if you want to let me use the half dragon template that would be great, otherwise I can use the reptilian template. Her back story is going to be a bit different as well, with a more natural origin.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:00 pm
Kowsauni
Well, the half dragon template would be the best fit for what imagined but I wasn't going to mention it as the level adjustment puts her over the limit. In the culmination of her story she had the choice of being restored to her normal elf form or becoming a full fledged dragon, however in the end, she chose neither and stays her half dragon self. The dragon and the elf each represented a part of who she was. Becoming fully one meant losing the other. In the end she decided that she was happy with who she was and did not want to lose any aspect of herself.

So...I guess what this boils down to is if you want to let me use the half dragon template that would be great, otherwise I can use the reptilian template. Her back story is going to be a bit different as well, with a more natural origin.
The draconic template in the Draconomicon has a +1 LA and is what I was talking about. It gives you a STR boost and a few nice resistances along with darkvision and enhanced low-light vision. It seems you want to play the "slowly becoming" part and doing this template along with Dragon Disciple levels would be what you want. OR we could use the half-dragon template as that template is pretty weak for the standard races.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:23 pm
Oh I see *looks up template in Draconomicon* That is a pretty good idea, Though, I'm not much for the sorcerer levels as she was specifically not a caster in her story. I guess I could just take one level of sorc to meet the requirements. Then again I'm not sure if i want to rp the same story with her all over again. I think I've come to my decision though, I'll post my character in the next day or so. I'm sorry about taking so long, I've just been fairly busy at the new job and only have limited time to post.  

Kowsauni
Crew

xX Inari Xx

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:24 am
This seems rather fun ^_^ I would love to join, I have several characters in mind as well ^_^
One question, do you allow Dread Necromancers? XD
I can have a profile up within a a day or two, also I'm very active ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:45 am
Nakazora
This seems rather fun ^_^ I would love to join, I have several characters in mind as well ^_^
Only thing I disallow are psionics because I'm not that great at handling them.  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

xX Inari Xx

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:54 am
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Nakazora

cool ^_^ than I will get up a character soon then, also do I pm you it, or just link it here in the thread, and I'll do the rolling method for stats in a bit ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:00 am
Nakazora
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Nakazora

cool ^_^ than I will get up a character soon then, also do I pm you it, or just link it here in the thread, and I'll do the rolling method for stats in a bit ^_^
Either or is fine.  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

xX Inari Xx rolled 16 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 3, 3, 5, 2, 3, 6, 3, 1, 4, 2, 2, 4, 4, 6 Total: 54 (16-96)

xX Inari Xx

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:04 am
Ok I guess I'll get the rolling out of the way XD

Part 1 out of 2 for first set  
xX Inari Xx rolled 12 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 5, 5, 6, 1, 3, 3, 3, 1, 3, 5 Total: 44 (12-72)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:06 am
part 2 out of 2 for first set

the seven stats: FIRST SET

2,4,3,3 = 10
5, 2, 3, 6 = 14
3, 1, 4, 2 = 9
2, 4, 4, 6 = 14
4, 5, 5, 5 = 15
6, 1, 3, 3 = 12
3, 1, 3, 5 = 11

yikes... I hope I do better on the second set XD  

xX Inari Xx

Dapper Rogue

xX Inari Xx rolled 16 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 2, 3, 5, 5, 6, 1, 3, 6, 1, 2, 6, 6, 3, 6 Total: 62 (16-96)

xX Inari Xx

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:10 am
Part 1 of 2 of Second Set  
xX Inari Xx rolled 12 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 5, 1, 6, 2, 5, 4, 6, 3, 4, 5 Total: 46 (12-72)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:11 am
Part 2 of 2 of second set

The seven stats:

3, 4, 2, 3 = 10
5, 5, 6, 1 = 16
3, 6, 1, 2 = 11
6, 6, 3, 6 = 18

3, 2, 5, 1 = 10
6, 2, 5, 4 = 15
6, 3, 4, 5 = 15

Ok I can work with this XD  

xX Inari Xx

Dapper Rogue

xX Inari Xx

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:14 am
Gabriel Lord of Flame

its been a long time, do I drop the lowest stat? or did I do my rolling wrong XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:31 am
Nakazora
Gabriel Lord of Flame

its been a long time, do I drop the lowest stat? or did I do my rolling wrong XD
drop the lowest and everything seems fine at the quick glance I gave it.  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

xX Inari Xx

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:33 am
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Nakazora
Gabriel Lord of Flame

drop the lowest and everything seems fine at the quick glance I gave it.

^_^ thanks.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces