Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Seiji Koganagi's Home{Full} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:29 am
Ryuna Bloodmire

D R.| + |S E I J I| + |K O G A N A G I

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji continued to watch the other as he continued to move as if it were all automatic for him as he spoke.
                              "He believed I didn't love him like I said and placed the curse on me, and no...it can't be removed by anyone but him and since he is no longer alive..." Seiji only gave a small snort in response to his comment on his hair before nodding. If you followed the mark, you could see that it formed a koi fish, the color a dark shade of pink that matched his hair. He remembered when he tried to carve it out but it hadn't worked and instead it only darkened it, making it more visible. "I know for sure that I wasn't born with it. I have been cursed since I was 17 and my parents, sister and Xia and now you are the only ones that know." Seiji ran his fingers along the boys back, feeling the scars resting on his smooth skin. "The tank in my bedroom is mine. I lock the door when I have to go through the change because I can be vulnerable in that state."

Thoughts: His skin is soft...
Feeling a little bit: Shamelessly entertained

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:25 am
James Macmillan

User Image

James gently massaged Seiji's scalp as he played with the pink locks while listening to Seiji's explanation behind the curse. He looked down at the mark as Seiji talked about it and he leaned down to gently kiss the bit on his shoulder. James nodded as he learned that he was one among the few that knew of the doctor's curse. "I'm sorry that he didn't believe you. He must have been a lucky guy to have won your love." James jumped slightly when he felt Seiji's hands against his back and he let out a soft moan as he relaxed in his lap.

The blonde leaned in to kiss Seiji's lips softly.
"You got it. I won't touch the tank. But I will touch you~" He smiled as he tried to lighten the mood and he leaned back in to kiss Seiji a little longer than before.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

"I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things. We can do the tango just for two. I can serenade and gently play on your heartstrings, be a Valentino just for you. Oh love, oh lover boy, whatcha doin tonight (hey boy!) Set my alarm, turn on my charm, that's because I'm a good old fashioned lover boy!"

tiny14xx

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:23 pm
butterfingercrunch

User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

Xia snickered in his form and that it was a good idea to go. He could climb on shelves and sleep there. He could ... Did Seiji have braille books he would need to ask or there would just be a panther on the table. He nodded lightly.

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:55 pm
Zara_The_Huntress
Ryuna Bloodmire
tiny14xx

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip sits up and looks back at Xia. "Then would you like to go there now?" He asks.

[ooc: ~]

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:26 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji quietly listened to the other as he spoke. When words were spoken about the boy and his love, Seiji flinched. His guilt became worse after hearing someone saying it themselves. He should have made his feelings clear instead of trying to remain cool and calm about the situation. Maybe then he wouldn't have been cursed. A soft moan pulled him out of his thoughts as he continued to stroke the James's back, finding his reaction rather amusing before his chuckle was silenced when the boy leaned down and kissed him. He would have gladly kissed back, but the other pulled away quickly and spoke. He was appreciative that the other agreed to mind his personal belongings and was going to say something seductive in return but yet again, the boy's lips shut him up and he quickly forgot what he was going to say and reacted.

Thoughts: His skin is soft...

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:13 pm
James Macmillan

User Image

James parted his lips to trace Seiji's upper lip playfully. He pulled back from the kiss to smile at Seiji. "You know, you said you were very well trained.. I'd love to find out how trained you really are." James grinned at the doctor before getting off of the man's lap to walk to his bedroom door. He locked it and turned back to face the doctor.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

"I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things. We can do the tango just for two. I can serenade and gently play on your heartstrings, be a Valentino just for you. Oh love, oh lover boy, whatcha doin tonight (hey boy!) Set my alarm, turn on my charm, that's because I'm a good old fashioned lover boy!"

tiny14xx

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:00 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji raised an eyebrow when the other got up and walked to the door. Surely he wasn't leaving? A smirk crossed the man's face before he sighed ran a hand through his hair, using his free hand he began to undo his pants.
                              "Jeez, I suppose it is too late to say no huh? I will warn you now, you are far from the first person who has seen how well I am trained so if you hear rumors about it....they're probably true." Seiji turned to the other as he leaned back on his palms, his pants undone fully. "Even knowing that I have had many partners, can you continue?"

Thoughts: I wonder what he would look like jealous...

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:38 am
butterfingercrunch

User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

Xia wasn't sure of how to answer this really. He leap off the couch on traded out his forms. "Sure only if you don't mind." He told slightly still couched as he wanted to see the library. "You think he has braille?"

OOC:

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:21 pm
Zara_The_Huntress
Ryuna Bloodmire
tiny14xx

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

"Seiji strikes me to be the type of man to have Morse in his library, let alone braille." He replies, laughing. The man seemed to be the type to have everything, not just plain printed words. He wouldn't be surprised to find ancient scrolls in there as well, just like his library at home. He gets up and begins walking. "It was this way." he says, going a little distance, then turning into a large room with books on both levels.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:48 pm
butterfingercrunch

User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

Xia shrugged, "I have seen many people leave things out before. It wouldn't be the first time." Xia finally started going on two's. He stood up calmly and started to walking after him rather slowly as he didn't count the steps or anything from the door.

OOC:

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:37 pm
User Image
Sato couldn't hear anything still because of his earplugs which he doesn't plan on taking out anytime soon. He was unaware of Xia and Philip coming to the library as he stood up. He walked towards the back of the library on the second floor just to see what is at the end of it. Time was ticking closer to when he has to leave back out again for his next class.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:56 pm
Zara_The_Huntress
Ryuna Bloodmire
tiny14xx
Genkawolf

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip makes sure that Xia doesn't get lost or run into anything, though he makes his efforts are unnoticeable and discreet. "I'm sure Seiji wouldn't be one to leave things out." He says. He hadn't given the impression of someone who's forgetful, at the very least. He then looks up and notes Sato, though he doesn't say anything about it.

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Zara_The_Huntress

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:32 am
butterfingercrunch

User Image
Xia Nitshad Bela

Xia made sure not to knock into Philip but could help but slowly shift into his panther form as they walked. He wanted to see what this lovely climbing area would look like and what books there were. "Philip so is it only a first level? Or does it have a second level?" He asked. He was curious as to what he would be climbing. "Eh... now that I think about it is Seiji going to be okay with that..." He was going to read as a panther so he was going to have to let people know so they wouldn't scream at he when he was found. Xia didn't want to have that his ears wouldn't take it.

OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:19 pm
butterfingercrunch
Zara_The_Huntress

User Image
Sato found a book on vegan recipes and pulled it off the shelf, "This will come in handy" he said to himself. He didn't see Philip and Xia and he didn't hear them either because his back was turned to them while on the second level and his earplugs are still in his ears. The earplugs were deep enough in his rabbit ears for it not to be seen easily, but easy to take out when needed to.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:55 pm
Zara_The_Huntress
Genkawolf

User Image
Philip ━━ Blackwell

Philip looks over at Xia, who was now in panther form, and nods. "There is a second level. However, someone is already there." He doesn't say who the someone is, but he assumes Xia would figure it out on his own. "As for Seiji, well, we could always ask, but i believe he's... occupied."

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces