Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Jason's Dorm/ home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:26 am
User Image

Sato moans again and couldn't keep himself from dribbling just a little from one corner of his mouth. His body became a bit hotter and his ears twitched again as the rubbing continued. He closed his eyes once more as his mind focused on the pleasure.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:50 am
Genkawolf
ooc up to you if you want to skip this or what?

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hearing the other moan again he kept going but he ran his thumb over the tip more as he blinked a bit before kissing his jaw line a bit. Looking over he saw some drool and licked it off while he smirked as he nuzzled him a bit more before kissing him passionately.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:47 pm
User Image

Sato's cheeks turn red as he blushed when Jason licked up his drool after kissing his jaw line. His fluffy tail twitched a bit ever so slightly it would be hard to notice if not watched closely. At least his rabbit necklace wasn't getting in the way of the physically actions going on between them. He kisses him back with just as much passion and intensity.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:51 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason smiled as he kissed him passionately and deeply while he held onto him rubbing him softly and gently before stopping. He just left his hand there as he kept kissing him but he gently grinded against him the whole time but he never moved his hand.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:57 pm
User Image

Sato opens up his eyes half way as the kissing continued just to look into the older male's eyes. He felt like he was close to his limit when Jason switched back from rubbing to grinding. He let his slide down from the other male's shoulders down to his chest and he moans some.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:01 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Smiling a bit and gently as he relaxed a bit tilting his head slightly before smiling a bit rubbing his cheek gently as he relaxed a bit more. "Hey something the matter Sato? You seem like your on the verge of breaking down mentally or physically" he said gently. Softly he stopped grinding against him as he held onto him softly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:07 pm
User Image

Sato opened his eyes the rest of the way when he hears the question and what he seems to be able to guess what he is going through. He looks away blushing more, Didn't think I was that easy to ready? Is that why you...stopped?" he asked him. "First time for me to gotten this far" he admits and assumes Jaosn knows what he means.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
skip the climax. You don't do pms right?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:09 pm
Genkawolf
ooc no i do them as well but usually I leave it up to the other to decide if they want to or not

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked at him gently and softly he smiled gently as he nodded as he leaned over and kissed his temple while he held onto him. "You kind of were and I wanted to make sure you wanted to continue doing this or if you want to stop. I do not want to push you to do anything you are not ready for" he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:35 pm
User Image

Yes, I want to continue" Sato said to him certain of his decision. "Wouldn't it hurt if I don't reach the end?" he asked and again he is sure Jason knows what he is implying to.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
I usually do them with other rpers because I want to and helps to decide on what my character is feeling after its all over.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:48 pm
Genkawolf
Ah well if you want to do that the we can do that actually, no problem at all.

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Looking at him gently he leaned up and kissed his head gently while he held him softly before leaning down to kiss him gently on the lips. "Well I am sure that you won't be hurt if you o end and if you can't then we will ease you into it so that way you are still not hurt no matter what" he said.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:17 pm
User Image

Sato briefly closed his eyes when Jason kissed him on his head then kisses him back when he was kissed on the lips. "I do believe in your words" he said to him, "So commence reaching the ending" he said because he believes he can trust Jason's experiences while they are in this situation.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Ok, we will do it when you're ready

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:24 pm
Genkawolf
okay, you can send the message when you like

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked at him gently as he rubbed his cheek before nodding as he leaned up gently again kissing him on the lips again. Slowly he began to suck on his lips while he rubbed him harder again holing him close while he rubbed his back gently listening to him the whole time to see if he was doing alright or was he feeling bad.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:00 am
User Image

Sato kisses him back as they resume what they were doing before, but at a much faster pace. He moans some in pleasure and felt to him that he was getting to the end. It all felt much more pleasant than he would have imagine and he would gladly do all again sometime in the future.
-Timeskip-
Sato felt cleaned now and he was redressed then he sat up on the couch and lean back again. His felt heated up all of a sudden as soon as the words more advanced was mentioned to him. "It was very okay. Advanced could happen another time, my energy is pretty much spent" he responded honestly then he held back a yawn.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:05 pm
Genkawolf
okay, you can send the message when you like

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Seeing the other yawning but as well that he seemed tiered he rubbed his own neck but stopped as he got himself finished dressing and looked at him. "Alright, I was just asking so that I am not over stepping any boundaries that you have. However I do agree with you on the another time but if you are to tiered to go back to your house, you want to spend the night here? I mean i can let you take the bed and I can sleep on the couch for the night so you can get some proper rest"he said.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:23 pm
User Image

Sato seemed surprised at first when Jason invites him to sleepover for the night and figured the man is doing what for friends do for other friends. "You don't have to sleep on the couch. I have trouble sleeping in bed by myself, so used to sharing the bed and a room with relatives" he admits and he didn't think it would be right that Jason can't sleep in his own bed.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces